ActionCOACH UK - Business Coaching Franchise
Business coaching is one of the fastest growing professions in the UK, ActionCOACH is the world's number one business coaching team.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £21,000 + VAT
- Available areas
- Opportunities available in the UK
Join An Award Winning Franchise… ActionCOACH
ActionCOACH won Compare The Financial Market's Award for The UK's Best Business Opportunity. In 2013, ActionCOACH became the first recipient of Smith & Henderson's prestigious Five Star Franchisee Satisfaction Status and have achieved this in 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 becoming one of only four franchises to achieve 5-Star Franchisee Satisfaction Status five times
At the end of November 2016, ActionCOACH was awarded The UK's Best Mid-Priced Franchise (25-99k investment) at RBS’s Best Franchise Awards, making this the third win in three consecutive years.
ActionCOACH has, also, long been the World's Number 1 Business Coaching Franchise. By becoming a franchise partner with us you'll be invited to a world of knowledge, experience and an exclusive and guaranteed business model.
Join our rapidly growing team of over 150 business coaches in the UK. All you will need to raise is a personal contribution of at least £10k (banks can lend up to £30k unsecured), towards the full franchise cost, and impress our directors with your past business success, your desire to help others and have a strong appetite for learning and growth.
Our Franchise Partners come from a range of industries from ex-beekeepers, military officers to previous business owners but one thing they all have in common is the love of learning and helping people succeed.
You will receive world class training with global, national and local support every step of the way and have access to over 3,500 strategies and tactics, guaranteed to make businesses successful including your own!
As a business coach you will work with business owners, helping them in several areas including; teaching them how to increase their profits, develop powerful systems and build a strong team. The results are not only a more profitable and sustainable business, but also a dramatically improved life for our client, making it a fantastically rewarding and fulfilling experience for anyone who invests in the ActionCOACH franchise.
ActionCOACH offers you the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing professions in the world today.
An Outstanding Opportunity with ActionCOACH
The basic entry level investment for an ActionCOACH franchise is £21k, providing you meet the seven non-negotiable attributes, and on that you can expect a six-figure income with our guaranteed business model.
Coupling your skills and personality with our proven systems and world class support team, you can go on to achieve more personal development, more fulfilment and more success than you dared to dream of. Business Coaching is one of the fastest growing professions in the UK and some of our coaches have already achieved revenues in excess of half a million pounds a year.
...with various entry levels
- ActionPRIMARY: £21,000. Includes five days basic initial training and two months online training. You get access to all the ActionCOACH business coaching and training products and award winning support. Opportunity to upgrade to:
- ActionHYBRID: £33,333. Includes five days basic initial training and two months online training. A lower monthly royalty and the new bolt-on revenue streams below. Opportunity to upgrade to: ActionPREMIUM.
- ActionPRACTICE: £41,000. Gets you the 10 days residential training, a lower monthly royalty and the new bolt-on revenue streams below. Opportunity to upgrade to:
- ActionPREMIUM: £61,000. Comes with the added bonuses of an even lower monthly royalty and the right to employ two additional fee-earning coaches.
Four new bolt-on revenue streams will be gifted to existing Hybrid, Practice and Premium franchise partners as they grow their business:
- Profit Plus. Providing clients with essential bookkeeping services, business valuation, business planning, cash flow analysis, profitability analysis and financial monitoring services.
- Luv4 Marketing. Delivering online services, including content marketing, search engine optimisation, pay per click, social media and reputation management to help businesses grow.
- Corporate Business Coaching. Brad Sugars, the world’s number one business coach, has teamed up with Marshall Goldsmith, the top ranked executive coach, to help mid-sized companies grow their businesses. Two of the most influential business thinkers in the world will co-author their next book and are scheduled to release a full suite of tools to tackle this massive market later this year.
- Rights to build your personal brand in association with ActionCOACH worldwide through public speaking, authorship and helping businesses grow internationally. Once you’ve built your franchise’s quarterly income to in excess of a quarter of a million pounds, we believe you have earnt the right to build your own personal brand and coach anywhere in the world; more than that, ActionCOACH will help you do just that through training, mentoring and tools.
Why join ActionCOACH
ActionCOACH currently has a team of over 150 business coaches in the UK - some have achieved turnovers in excess of £40K per month with 70% net operating profits! You will receive first class training with global, national and local support is provided and ActionCOACH will put you in touch with Franchise Partners who are at different levels of growth and success, to give you a transparent and balanced view of the business opportunity.
Other Key Factors:
|✓||Winner of the UK's Best Mid-priced Franchise Award in 2014, 2015 and 2016, sponsored by RBS|
|✓||Winners of the Five Star Franchisee Satisfaction Award, five years running|
|✓||You only need 5 customers to make it a profitable business and ActionCOACH will physically and financially help you get those clients via our exclusive client generation centre and marketing subsidy in the first 3 months|
|✓||Guaranteed, highly-successful coaching system – ActionCOACH has helped hundreds of thousands of business owners improve their profit, operations, team, etc|
|✓||Guaranteed £8,500 to £14,000 monthly income by month 7 – ask us about the terms and conditions|
|✓||Scalable business opportunity|
The Need for ActionCOACH
Have a think about local business owners you know... chances are they set up their business because they were an expert in that field. For example, most hairdressing businesses are owned by people who are great at cutting hair, but does that make the owner great at managing people, managing finances, sales, marketing, and systems? You're right, probably not. That's where ActionCOACH comes into play...
Over the last twenty years plus, ActionCOACH has become great at the business of business - finding out what works and what doesn't work in every kind of business. With more than 3,500 strategies and tactics to draw on, a trained and licensed business coach can confidently guarantee their business owner clients a return on investment from an ActionCOACH service inside 6 months.
Whether it's a fish and chip shop or a consultancy practice, there are only five ways the business can make more profit and ActionCOACH has developed dozens of strategies to grow each of those five ways... a model that you can learn about at an ActionCOACH Discovery Day.
There are over one million UK businesses in& ActionCOACH's target market for its flagship 1-2-1 mentoring programmes. Each Action Business Coach has enough time to personally mentor ten business owners, so to reach just 1% of that target market, ActionCOACH needs a team of 1,000 business coaches in the UK… so far they’ve recruited the first 150 of that team.
If you think you have definitely got what it takes, the opportunity is there for you to start making a difference for the business owners in your local community.
- ActionCOACH's new Coaches | Stuart Wright
- We asked some of our newest coaches about their time with ActionCOACH so far, here is what they said.
- 2015 bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year Awards
- 12 October 2015
- Fantastic to see our franchise partner since 2008, Shweta Jhajharia, receiving deserved recognition at The bfa Female Franchisee of the Year Awards ceremony.
- Franchise Partner Andy Hemming
- Andy Hemming: Andy Hemming, a former chartered accountant, explains how he has transformed from accountant to highly successful business coach through joining ActionCOACH. “I started life as a chartered accountant and absolutely hated it! I then spent several years working all over the world, for ...
- Franchise Partner Shweta Jhajharia
- Shweta Jhajharia: Shweta Jhajharia started her ActionCOACH franchise in the middle of an economic recession. At the time, she was a 29 year old first-time woman entrepreneur, who had moved to the UK less than a year ago and had never lived outside of India before. She gave up her management role wit...
- Global thought-leaders come together for Business Excellence Forum
- 26 April 2017
- Last week, the annual Business Excellence Forum & Awards took place at Harrogate International Centre. The biggest and best yet, with over 1,000 coaches and clients in attendance at the UK’s premier event of its kind, sponsored by NatWest and ActionCOACH. The Business Excellence Forum exists to re...
- Franchise Conference 2017
- 16 February 2017
- Preparing for the best year so far ActionCOACH’s 2017 annual conference was one of their most successful to date with the largest group of franchise owners attending the two-day event in their 14-year history. Packed full of useful advice and fun activities, 120 franchise owners kicked off 2017 in...
- Putting the heart back into businesses around the world
- 25 January 2017
- Engage and Grow is putting the heart back into businesses around the world and ActionCOACH has secured an exclusive UK deal for their franchise owners to deliver this pioneering programme. Deloitte recently stated that engagement is the one key element every successful business needs but most busi...
- Unprecedented third successive Best Franchise title for ActionCOACH
- 12 December 2016
- This week, ActionCOACH was awarded Best Mid-Priced Franchise (£25-99k investment) at the RBS Best Franchise Awards 2016. This isn’t just the first time they have won this award, it’s the third win in three consecutive years. Steven Frost, CEO of Smith & Henderson, the award organisers, said, “W...
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 awarded to UK franchisor
- 30 November 2016
- European CEO Magazine has awarded Ian Christelow, co-founder and Managing Director of ActionCOACH UK, the world’s number one business services franchise*, the Business Coaching “Entrepreneur of the Year 2016” for Western Europe. The renowned magazine for international business leaders has been rec...
- ActionCOACH shortlisted for Best Franchise 2016
- 23 November 2016
- In 2013, ActionCOACH was awarded “5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction” status by Smith and Henderson, following outstanding feedback undertaken anonymously by ActionCOACH franchise owners. This year, they have secured the 5 Star status again and have been shortlisted for the Best Mid-Priced Franchise 201...
- ActionCOACH franchise owner shortlisted for national business award
- 16 November 2016
- Jamie Goral joined ActionCOACH in 2013 and in just two years won their award for best business growth. One year later and he has been shortlisted for the Startups Franchisee of the Year 2016. Having grown up listening to stories of business hardship, long working hours and mortgage struggles from ...
- Flying high with national service leaver award
- 10 November 2016
- Former RAF Chief Technician turned business coach, Graham Orange, has scooped a national award for his successful transition from the services to civvy street. In the last year, Graham has faced the unknown but regardless of its bumpy start, Graham loves his new career and lifestyle. Being self-empl...
- The action never stops
- 27 October 2016
- ActionCOACH’s annual franchise conference was the usual mix of great speakers, friendly sporting competition and recognition of the numerous successes of the network which now exceeds 150 franchise owners. The two-day event kicked off with guest speaker Tosin Ogunnusi, a motivational training and ...
- Clients agree that ActionCOACH is a life changer
- 14 September 2016
- Research consultancy, Smith & Henderson, has recently completed a survey of 250 clients being coached by ActionCOACH franchise owners. Taking a cross section of clients from across industry sectors in the UK, the results show a staggering 94 per cent of business owners say their Action Coach makes a...
- ActionCOACH franchise support team grows as network exceeds 150
- 06 September 2016
- ActionCOACH franchise support team grows as network exceeds 150 ActionCOACH welcomes three new recruits to the franchise support team to ensure over 150 franchise owners continue to be some of the most satisfied in the UK. “We’ve had such an uplift in enquiries for the franchise over the last tw...
- ActionCOACH celebrates a bumper crop
- 08 February 2016
- You’d be forgiven for thinking that we’ve been growing coaches in the back garden of our UK support office with the huge number of people choosing to own an ActionCOACH franchise in the last 12 months! In 2015 we welcomed 40 franchise partners to our winning team and momentum is still growing. Not...
- Former soldier found his new business at The Franchise Show and now returns as a guest speaker
- 26 January 2016
- Former army captain Steve Gaskell has successfully transitioned from the services to civvy street through franchising. He is now a franchise partner with ActionCOACH, the world’s number one business coaching franchise. The 47-year-old, from Newton Abbot, left his army career with the hope that he ...
- Best Franchise Award for ActionCOACH
- 07 December 2015
- ActionCOACH received the award for the UK’s Best Franchise (£25-75k investment) at RBS’s Best Franchise Awards on 27th November, securing the accolade of one of only 6 franchises to achieve 5 Star Franchisee SatisfactionStatus for 3 straight years! Back in 2013, ActionCOACH was awarded “5 Star ...
- Ex-Soldier Turned Business Coach Wins National Award
- 20 November 2015
- FORMER army captain turned business coach Steve Gaskell has scooped a national award for his successful transition from the services to civvy street. The 47-year-old left his army career to set up his ActionCOACH business coaching franchise which has built a strong client base and is helping other b...
- Pam is an ActionCOACH champion but is she your people’s champion?
- 28 October 2015
- Selected from hundreds upon hundreds of entries, Pam Featherstone is one of 60 finalists in the 12th annual Startups Awards. As well as being in contention for the Franchisee of the Year award, the general public can vote for Pam for the Startups Awards People’s Champion Award title by visiting the ...
- The rewards of civvy street
- 20 October 2015
- Steve Gaskell spent a large portion of his career in the Army and whilst in his position as Captain in 2nd Battalion of the Princess of Wales’ Royal Regiment he began looking for his next career on civvy street. In June 2013 he started his own business coaching business by taking on an ActionCOACH...
- Wanted: People with Passion, People with Heart...
- 27 October 2014
- Passion is a word that holds particular meaning for ActionCOACH UK co-founder Ian Christelow, being both the quality he seeks in individuals for the ActionCOACH business network and the word that caught his eye 13 years ago in the job advertisement that led to his subsequent career in business coach...
- ActionCOACH Snaps Up 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction Award
- 03 February 2014
- Business Coaching Company, ActionCOACH finished 2013 off with a real bang when they became the first franchise to receive “Five Star Franchisee Satisfaction” status at the annual Best Franchise Conference, held in Birmingham at the end of last year. The prestigious award, comes as a great achievem...
- Women Take The Lead
- 03 February 2014
- Bfa announces two top performing females as winners of their Franchise of the year awards 2013. Two women have been revealed as the winners of this year’s bfa (British Franchise Association) HSBC Franchise of the Year Award. The event which takes place annually aims to acknowledge global franchis...
- Banking on yourself
- Joanna Martorana was at a pivotal point in her life when she found ActionCOACH. Just four months into her journey as a franchise partner, she talks to us about her experiences and motivations. “During my 12-year career in investment banking I had got married and had 2 children whilst working 12-ho...
- Jamie Goral
- Jamie Goral grew up spending time with both of his divorced parents. Both of them were business owners, his mum had a hair salon and his dad had a shop selling cots, prams and buggies. Whichever home he stayed at, he would hear the same stories of business hardship, long working hours and the str...
- Are you a coach without realising it?
- 30 August 2016
- Jeff Shrimpton admits to having the realisation that he stopped working for other people and began to work for a lunatic – himself – when he chose to start his own business after 15 years of frustration in the nightclub management business. The large venues he ran on the south coast included managin...
- Standen & Sons
- Standen and Sons provide plumbing and heating services to customers across North Somerset. Business started in 1920 by the grandfather of the current owner Jim Standen. The last few years have been really tough for them and they saw turnover decreasing and low profits. As Jim said “We weren’t...
- T&P Regeneration
- T & P Regeneration are an environmental consultancy advising on contaminated land. It was set up in 2002 by Mike Nicholas and Richard Blaney and they saw some success for the first few years. However, as the recession hit they found it began to get tougher. As Mike said “The Company began to shri...
- Synergy Dental Care
- Synergy Dental Care are a private dental practice in Stoke-On-Trent. It was bought from the previous owners in 2009 by Lesley Morgan-Barlow and Dr Richard Armishaw. Lesley is the partner responsible for managing and growing the practice while Richard is the dentist. Initially they had to turn the...