Agency Express - Estate Agency Sign Contractor Franchise
Erect to let and for sale signs in this van-based franchise. The UK's largest estate agency sign contractor.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £24,500 Inclusive
- Available areas
- All UK and Ireland.
Agency Express is the UK’s largest and only national estate agency board company with a network of over 114 franchisees.
Multi award winning Agency Express was established in 1998 to offer a nationwide professional board service to both corporate and independent estate agencies.
Today, via a network of 114 successful franchise operators Agency Express erects, services and maintains over 51% of all estate agency boards in the UK.
As a market leader and an award winning franchise, franchisees benefit from a nationally recognised brand, established reputation, comprehensive franchise package and proven business formulas.
Why choose Agency Express
- Low start-up costs
- A van based business with low overheads
- 100% daily repeat business
- Existing national accounts
- No national competitor
- Family friendly working hours
- Simple to operate
- Centralised invoicing and payments system
- Minimal paperwork
- Accredited by both the British and Irish Franchise Associations
The earning potential
Each franchise territory is carefully designed to give you the maximum reward for your efforts and to enable you to put additional vehicles and employees on the road as your business expands. Ultimately, your earnings are determined by your own ambition and there is no upper limit!
Agency Express top franchisees turned over in excess of £160,000, with many others exceeding £100,000 but an established single vehicle operation should turnover in the region of £65,000 which, after expenditure should provide a net profit of approximately £45,000
Comprehensive franchise package
The unique Agency Express franchise package requires an investment of £24,500 plus fully claimable VAT and has been carefully designed to get your business up & running straight away.
The franchise package includes:
A 10-year renewable franchise agreement to trade as Agency Express within your own exclusive territory
Fully sign written van
The deposit paid on a new Renault Master van, complete with Agency Express graphics, SatNav and removable racking.
A total of eight days training coving all aspects of our business and a business launch in your own territory.
Specialist tools and equipment
All tools and equipment are provided for you to get your business up and running. Included in our comprehensive package is an Android smart phone, a specialist vinyl printer, together with supplies of vinyl, 4mm ‘correx’, compact ladders and a variety of other bespoke tools.
Access to SignMaster3
A 10 year licence to access SignMaster3, the Agency Express online board management system. SignMaster3 and the Signmaster3 Franchisee App enables you to seamlessly manage all work on a daily basis.
An all-weather range of high quality banded corporate clothing and essential day to day safety wear.
Stationery and marketing literature
All the start-up corporate stationery supplies, business cards and marketing literature you will require
Public liability insurance
The premium paid on your first 12 months’ public liability insurance, covering you for £5,000,000
A comprehensive Franchise Procedure and Operations Manual covering all aspects of the business
Launch and ongoing support
Including extensive territory research, customer database creation and weekly mailshot campaigns
Comprehensive training & support
In addition to the franchise package all Agency Express franchisees receive 8 days comprehensive training and support from our dedicated team. However, our franchisees are never alone in their franchise journey as the team are only a phone call away with help and advice.
Don’t just take our word for it
“I was very impressed by the professional approach and care that Agency Express took in selecting the right people to join the franchise network. I found the training course extremely helpful, but the ongoing support once I’d started the business was even more valuable. The team at head office were on the end of the phone whenever I needed help with pricing queries or technical issues.”
Agency Express, Shropshire
“I was attracted to Agency Express because of the potential that is out there to grow the business. So far my experience has been fantastic, I really do enjoy the day to day job. As soon as I see a new estate agent pop up I can’t wait to go in and introduce myself!”
Agency Express, Chelmsford
- Alex Sunjich Agency Express (Falkirk)
- "The team at Agency Express are very friendly. I really enjoyed the eight day training programme, it was very transparent and I felt part of the team from day one."Alex Sunjich Agency Express (Falkirk)
- Peter Waters Agency Express (Reading)
- "I was initially attracted by the relatively low start up price. The business model was straightforward, the service was certainly needed. Also I could see that the SignMaster system gave Agency Express a huge advantage over the competition and that this should lead to very good sales opportuniti...
- Steve Warren Agency Express (Chelmsford)
- “I was attracted to Agency Express because of the potential that is out there to grow the business. So far my experience has been fantastic, I really do enjoy the day to day job. As soon as I see a new estate agent pop up I can’t wait to go in and introduce myself!”Steve Warren Agency Express (Ch...
- James Tipton Agency Express (Lincoln)
- I have found the Agency Express team to be helpful in all aspects. From training to ongoing operational support the communication is always excellent, and if I have any problems there is always someone to help or advise.James Tipton Agency Express (Lincoln)
- Neil Chapman Agency Express (Keighley)
- When I spoke to Agency Express and met the team I knew that this was the franchise I wanted to join. The Agency Express training process was a very good experience, I had little knowledge of the business so it steered me the right direction.Neil Chapman Agency Express (Keighley)
- Phil Harrington Agency Express (Shropshire)
- “I felt confident in the early days of starting my franchise. The Agency Express training and support programme gave me the kick start I needed in getting out there and getting active.”Phil Harrington Agency Express (Shropshire)
- Agency Express announced as bfa Franchisor of the Year finalist
- 06 March 2018
- We’re delighted to announce that Agency Express the UK’s largest, multiple award-winning estate agency board franchise, has been revealed as finalists in the prestigious ‘bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year’ awards. Of the 900+ UK franchise brands Agency Express are amongst the 18 finalists to present...
- Agency Express make the 2018 ESTAS shortlist
- 06 March 2018
- Agency Express has for a fifth consecutive year been recognised for its outstanding customer service by The ESTAS, the UK’s largest residential property industry award scheme. The ESTAS ‘Supplier of the Year’ category sponsored by Zoopla determines the UK’s best estate industry suppliers through r...
- Agency Express wins Supplier of the Year at the ESTAS the most prestigious property awards in the UK
- 16 May 2017
- We are delighted to announce that Agency Express has been recognised for outstanding customer service by the largest, and longest running award scheme in the UK residential property industry. The ESTAS determines the best suppliers in the industry based on feedback from estate and letting agents w...
- ESTAS awards shortlist for Agency Express
- 05 April 2017
- We are delighted to announce that Agency Express have been recognised for outstanding customer service in the highly revered ESTAS awards ‘Supplier of the Year’ category. The ESTAS sponsored by Zoopla determines the best estate & letting agents, mortgage brokers and suppliers in the UK through res...
- Agency Express shortlisted for a fourth consecutive year at the Negotiator Awards
- 09 September 2016
- We are delighted to announce that Agency express has for a fourth consecutive year, been shortlisted for ‘Estate Agency Supplier of the Year – Services & Products’ in the highly revered Negotiator Awards. The 2016 entry list has been reported to be the largest in the history of the awards, which c...
- Three years, five ESTAS
- 19 April 2016
- Agency Express the UK’s largest, multi award winning estate agency board specialist are delighted to announce that they have been voted as the UK’s no1 estate agency board supplier for a third consecutive year, at the 2016 ESTAS ‘Supplier of the Year’ awards. The ESTAS, the largest and longest run...
- Agency Express proudly announce their recent Bronze award for ‘Supplier of the Year – Products and Services’ at the highly revered 2015 Negotiator Awards.
- 16 November 2015
- The Negotiator Awards celebrates the successes and achievements of those within the residential property market. On Tuesday 3rd November 730 of the industries finest attended the dazzling Negotiator Awards ceremony at The Hilton Park Lane Hotel, where the winners were presented with their awards by ...
- Agency Express shortlisted for Estate Agency Supplier of the Year
- 12 October 2015
- Multi award winning Agency Express, the UK’s largest provider of nationwide estate agency board services are delighted to announce that they have for a third consecutive year, been shortlisted in the 2015 Negotiator Awards under the category ‘Estate Agency Supplier of the Year – Services & Products...
- Golden Year for Agency Express
- 30 June 2015
- Multi-award winning Agency Express is the UK’s largest provider of specialist estate agency board services. Through their extensive network of franchise operators, Agency Express service and maintain over 40% of all UK estate agency boards – completing over 90,000 visits to properties every month. ...
- Double win for Agency Express at the 2015 ESTAS awards
- 28 April 2015
- Agency Express is delighted to announce that they have been recognised for outstanding customer service to their clients by the largest and longest running award scheme in the UK residential property industry. The ESTAS determines the best suppliers in the industry through research carried out amo...
- Agency Express make ESTAS Shortlist
- 10 March 2015
- After many months of collecting customer votes we are thrilled to announce that Agency Express has for the second consecutive been confirmed as a finalist in the ESTAS ‘Supplier of the Year ‘awards 2015. We are delighted to of made the finalists and to be chosen among some very high quality busine...
- Agency Express appoint new Business Development Manager
- 11 February 2015
- Agency Express, the UK’s largest providers of estate agency board services are pleased to announce the recent appointment of John Smith as Business Development Manager. John brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the company having worked for 25 years in estate agency. John commented: I ...
- Agency Express awarded at The Estate Agency of the Year Awards 2014
- 16 January 2015
- Agency Express proudly announce their recent Bronze award for ‘Supplier of the year’ at The Estate Agency of the Year Awards 2014 in association with The Sunday Times and sponsored by Zoopla Property Group. On Friday 5th December, over 650 leading estate agents from throughout the UK attended a gl...
- Going for Gold Agency Express Win Supplier of the Year Award.
- 10 November 2014
- Agency Express proudly announce their recent success as the winner of the Gold award for estate agency ‘Supplier of the Year – Services’ at the 2014 Negotiator Awards. The Negotiator Awards celebrates the successes and achievements of those within the residential property market and is one of the ...
- Agency Express appoint Director of Franchising
- 13 October 2014
- Agency Express, the UK’s largest provider of estate agency board services are delighted to announce the recent promotion of Franchise Manager Ben Brookes to Director of Franchising and equity shareholder in Agency Express Ltd. Ben brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the board having wor...
- Agency Express shortlisted as Estate Agency Supplier of the Year
- 08 October 2014
- Agency Express, the UK’s largest provider of nationwide estate agency board services, are delighted to announce that they have for a second consecutive year, been shortlisted in the 2014 Negotiator Awards under the category ‘Estate Agency Supplier of the Year – Services’ The Negotiator Awards reco...
- Agency Express attends National Franchise Exhibition for 25th year
- 25 September 2014
- We are delighted to announce that Agency Express will be exhibiting The National Franchise Exhibition on 3 & 4 October 2014 for a 25th consecutive year. If you are considering a change in career or aspire to own your own business then the franchise route could be the perfect way to achieve your go...
- Phil Spencer Announces Agency Express as a Top Supplier to the UK Residential Property Market
- 05 June 2014
- We are delighted to announce that Agency Express has achieved the Bronze award for ‘Supplier of the Year’ in the coveted 2014 ESTAS, making Agency Express the number one board operator in the UK, as voted by estate agents. Presented by Phil Spencer the ‘Supplier of the Year’ award is an important ...
- Awarding Winning Excellence
- 23 April 2014
- Agency Express the UK largest estate agency board service provider is delighted to confirm that they have been announced as finalists in the coveted ‘bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year’ awards for the second year running. Each year the British Franchise Association hosts the ‘bfa HSBC Franchisor of t...
- Agency Express achieve ‘Finalists’ in the 2014 Franchise Marketing Awards
- 20 March 2014
- Agency Expresse are pleased to announce that they achieved ‘finalist’ for ‘Best Website’ in the coveted 2014 ‘Franchise Marketing Awards’. Agency Express continually look at ways in which they can improve and make their online presents both innovative and memorable. Their main aim is to ensure th...
- A year of charitable donations
- 22 January 2014
- Each year Agency Express does their utmost to contribute and raise funds for a number of charities both national and local. Over the last 12 months Agency Express has been delighted to confirm that their charitable contributions have reached £2610. This has been achieved through both direct contr...
- Sign here for a great business opportunity
- 15 January 2014
- If you are looking for a change or career and are considering starting your own business but going it alone seems a daunting prospect then the support and backing of a franchise opportunity could be perfect for you. At Agency Express we are proud to offer van franchise opportunities with unrivall...
- Agency Express brings home the Bronze Winner Award in the national bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Awards.
- 21 November 2013
- Norwich based Agency Express is pleased to announce their recent achievement of finalists and winner of the Bronze award in the bfa HSBC franchisor of the Year Awards. The award ceremony was held at the Honourable Artillery Company in London on 4th July and celebrates the outstanding practice and ac...
- The Silver Award goes to Agency Express
- 21 November 2013
- We were pleased to announce their achievement as both a finalist and the winner of the Silver award in the 2013 Negotiator Awards. Held within the Grand Ballroom of the opulent Hilton Park Lane and hosted by comedian Hugh Dennis, The Negotiator Awards is one of the coveted events in the agency cal...
- 15 years and 100 Franchisees Strong
- 12 September 2012
- September has been a momentous month of achievements for Agency Express – the UK’s only nationwide for sale board contractor. Standing strong since 1998 the company is now celebrating its 15th year of business. Established to offer a nationwide professional board service to corporate and indepen...
- Steve Macqueen, Yeovil and Dorchester
- Steve Macqueen became an Agency Express franchisee in January 2017. After spending a number of years in sales for the food and catering industry, Steve was ready for a change of direction and set his sights on owning a business. Steve began his journey at the 2016 National Franchise Exhibition in ...
- Alex Sunjich, Falkirk
- Alex Sunjich launched his Agency Express franchise in August 2015. Moving from a career in the petrochemical industry, Alex decided to take control of his future and fixed his sights on owning a franchise business. Prepared with a list of prerequisites, Alex set upon the journey of becoming his ow...
- Peter Waters, Reading
- Peter Waters became an Agency Express franchisee in 2013. After 25 years’ experience in sales positions for international distribution companies Peter made the decision to take a change of direction in his career. Peter started his investigation by attending a free franchise seminar in London wher...
- James Tipton, Lincoln
- James Tipton launched his Agency Express franchise in August 2016. Previously an experienced Retail Manager of 25 years for a leading supermarket chain, James wanted a change in career and was drawn to the idea of owning a business. “I wanted to work for myself so I started researching the differe...
- Neil Chapman, Keighley
- Neil Chapman became an Agency Express franchisee in November 2012. Previously a Hackney Proprietor based in Oldham, Neil was ready for a new challenge and a change of direction. Being self-employed for many years Neil knew of the uncertainties that starting a new business could bring. This is why ...
- Steve Warren, Chelmsford
- Steve Warren has run a successful Agency Express franchise since 2013. Previously employed as a courier driver Steve enjoyed his line of work but was attracted to the idea of being his own boss and to the benefits that it could bring. Coming from a career where driving and physical labour were pa...
- Phil Harrington, Shropshire
- Phil Harrington has run a highly successful Agency Express franchise for over 5 years. Previously a HGV driver of 18 years Phil found the transition to becoming an Agency Express franchisee a natural and progressive step. The drive behind his career change was one of wanting to not only run his o...
- Paul Jenkinson, North Lakes
- Paul Jenkinson joined Agency Express in February 2013 after purchasing an established Agency Express franchise based Cumbria. Previously a facilities maintenance engineer wanted to take control of his own future and set his sights on being his own boss. After much research via a number of franchis...