Ambience Venue Styling - Event Management Franchise
Interior designers for the wedding industry, providing brides with a high quality personal styling service at an affordable cost.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £12,495 + VAT
Restyle Your Career with a Wedding Franchise from Ambience Venue Styling
Ambience Venue Styling is a professional wedding franchise network offering enthusiastic and creative people the opportunity to start their own business in a low risk way within the lucrative wedding industry. We have expanded quickly since we started in 2006 by offering a high quality wedding styling service ranging from the supply of chair covers and sashes right through to table and venue decorations. Ambience is the UK’s largest wedding styling network.
Whilst we are a young and progressive network, we have seen great success since our launch in 2006 and are proud to have 25 franchisees now operating across the United Kingdom.
We quickly outgrew our local area of coverage in and around the north of the UK and appointed franchisees to help us deal with higher levels of business. However, we are still turning away business from other regions and receive a steady stream of leads via our website and through our national marketing activities. We are currently looking to recruit franchisees to manage these areas and join our team.
Ambience is a fun business, which is home based and flexible. If you are good with people, enjoy fabrics and fashion and want to develop your creative side then this is the opportunity you are looking for!
We are looking for enthusiastic franchisees to manage their own local area and replicate our business model with our full support. Our franchises are based across the country, so by joining us you'll be in business for yourself, but you certainly won't be by yourself.
What is Wedding Styling?
Wedding styling is a market which offers our franchisees a fantastic opportunity to develop a highly successful business in a growing marketplace.
We are the interior designers of the wedding industry providing couples with a high quality personal wedding styling service at an affordable cost. We style wedding venues for our couples and venues using co-ordinated table linen, napkins, chair covers, sashes, table decorations, centrepieces and accessories to help deliver the couple’s vision for their special day.
Why Should You Consider Becoming an Ambience Franchisee?
Our franchisees benefit from operating their own niche business in a growing market place so although there are some competitors we are busier than ever!
The business model offers very high expansion potential either by continuing to directly operate the business yourself or through managing staff.
The Best Bits About Ambience
We are the UK's premier wedding franchise. Here are the best bits about our franchise:
- Positive Industry: Weddings are happy events and our franchisees genuinely feel that they are contributing something of value to brides.
- Exclusive Territory: We operate our franchise on an exclusive territory basis to allow our franchisees to build their business in their local area without competition from other Ambience franchisees.
- Control of Your Own Destiny: You will be in business for yourself but using a proven business model that 40 people are already operating successfully.
- Training and Support: On purchasing this franchise you will receive an initial 2 day training course at Ambience's head office plus on-going training and support which is invaluable for a small business owner. With our support you will learn how to become a professional venue stylist and a successful small business owner.
- Financially Rewarding: Our highly efficient business model ensures that you can operate a financially rewarding business.
Is Ambience Right For You?
In order to make a successful Ambience franchisee you will need to be a people person who is enthusiastic, creative and determined. You will need to be flexible with your work patterns (our franchisees find this a big plus particularly when moving from an employed position). You will need to work some weekends (usually Saturday mornings) and quite often meet with couples on an evening.
Training and Support
Our franchisees are supported by a dedicated team of people at our head office in West Yorkshire which includes our Managing Director, Commercial Director, Franchise Manager, Franchisee Support Officer and other members of our franchise network who we use as consultants.
Our management team has a strong business background and provides support and mentoring as well as practical guidance on how to replicate our success in your region.
Our Franchisee Support Programme covers venue styling trends, marketing and sales, customer service, business planning, financial management and IT and operations. We also hold regional meetings and an annual conference for our franchisees to get together to learn, share knowledge and socialise.
Ambience franchisees also have access to our subsidized stock hire bank of over 8,000 styling items ranging from chair covers and sashes through to aisle runners, starlight backdrops, topiary trees and table centrepieces. Our franchisees can also use our Ambience network forum to hire stock to one another as a way of expanding their product range and increasing their revenue.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for hard-working, creative minded and enthusiastic individuals to help expand and develop our business. If you think you would be suited to this franchise opportunity, then we want to hear from you.
New Territories Still Available
We have territories still available throughout the country so do get in touch if you are interested and we can let you know if one is available in your area.
If you would like to receive more information about the Ambience Venue Styling franchise opportunity, then please fill out the form below.
- Ambience Venue Styling Leeds
- We take a look around Denton Hall, West Yorkshire with Lindsay Chaltfont from Ambience Venue Styling Leeds. From working on Medieval to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory themed weddings, Lindsay takes us through what it means to be a part of the wedding events franchise, and how it feels to set up t...
- Laura Clark - York - Joined the network August 2015
- Buying an Ambience franchise was the best thing I’ve ever done.I had the regular concerns that all people considering buying into a franchise would have as well as the fear of the self-employed world but after going across to Head Office and meeting the team there, I quickly began to realise that I ...
- Lindsay Chalfont - Leeds - Joined the network April 2012
- 19 September 2012
- I have owned the Leeds area of Ambience for over two years now and I’m delighted with how the business has grown. Our Head Office has been a huge support during that time including last minute stock requests, advice on business growth, new product development and motivation at our annual conference...
- Heidi Longworth - Brighton - Joined the network May 2013
- 07 June 2012
- I joined the Ambience network in 2013 and love my work as an Ambience stylist. The team at Ambience’s head office provide great support and are always quick to come back. Since buying the franchise, I have benefited from support in many areas including creative design, IT, social media and marketi...
- Sandie Edgar - Edinburgh - Joined April 2008
- 07 June 2012
- Ambience Venue Styling has afforded both my husband and I the change of lifestyle we were both looking for. Back in 2008 I was ready for a fresh challenge and my husband, Gareth, was disillusioned with his current employment. By being a franchisee we are able to structure our time according to the...