Antal International Network - Recruitment Franchise
This is an opportunity to own, build and take control of your future. You will have the ability to make major positive impact on people.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £25,000 - £30,000
Are you business minded?
Do you want to make a difference in your life and be your own boss?
Interested in franchising?
Well look no further because Antal can help make a difference to your career and lifestyle.
This is an opportunity to own, build and take control of your future. You will have the ability to make major positive impact on people and companies worldwide.
Depending on location/country, an initial start-up investment from 25.000 to 50.000 Euro is required.
Antal trains business professionals like you to become top level, high impact executive recruitment consultants. We give you the opportunity to build your business and to choose to keep it small working from home or to scale it up progressively by attracting, developing and retaining a high performing consultant team.
No prior executive recruitment experience is necessary; this franchise business opportunity is open to non-recruiters as well as seasoned recruitment consultants. Leverage your experience and contacts into the building of your own profitable business.
Antal International counts more than 130 Franchise Owners globally and has been trading for over 20 years with owners discovering and placing talent every day.
Any conversations our team and franchise owners will have with you are totally personal and confidential. We understand that you will want to investigate every aspect of this opportunity and we are happy to help you build up a new life filled with freedom and success.
So let's begin the discussion about how we can combine forces and create a great future together!
- The future of the Recruitment Industry
- 13 July 2017
- The Recruitment Industry is in a state of flux, changing on a daily basis. Tony Goodwin, Founder and CEO of Antal International Network, reflects on these developments in a gripping interview with industry training guru, Roy Ripper. Since 1993 Tony has been crafting the Antal International busi...
- Antal International reacquires Antal Russia
- 21 June 2017
- International recruitment firm Antal International has just announced the acquisition of its original subsidiary “Antal Russia” after having divested this business nine years ago to the FiveTen Group. Antal Russia was sold to the FiveTen Group in 2008 for Investment opportunities and was the large...
- Liz Dillon, Franchise Owner - UK
- I had always wanted to run my own business but had not found the right products to sell or service to offer. When, through my brother David, I found out more about Antal International, the support they could provide and the recruitment idea, I thought it would work very well for us. This was 10 ye...
- Mayank Chandra, Franchise Owner - India
- Having been a part of franchisee business model for a decade now, the biggest takeaway has been the opportunity to use my management knowledge while working from a Tier 2 city. I have been continuously working and interacting with top level corporate decision makers across different sectors, aroun...
- Olaf Grewe, Franchise Owner - Germany
- I have an international background having worked more than 30 years in the global FMCG industry across different areas and countries. My focus was the commercial aspects of the business as I was Regional Director GTME Europe / Managing Director. I also have spent 5 years working and living in London...