Anytime Fitness - Gym Franchise
Partner with the world leaders in a business and product that people need and enjoy, in an industry that continues to grow every year.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £36,000
- Total Investment: From £170,000
- Available areas
- All areas throughout the UK
Partner with the World Leaders...
"Officially the world's fastest growing fitness club!" IHRSA 2017
Launched in Minneapolis, USA, in 2002, Anytime Fitness is one of the world’s fastest-growing fitness franchises and now has over 4,000 clubs worldwide in 30 countries. We have over 4 million members and a new member joins an Anytime club every 3 minutes. With over 140 clubs open in the UK already, we expect steady growth throughout 2018 and aim to have 400 clubs open by 2020.
Anytime Fitness provides an outstanding business model for our franchisees, allowing them to prosper and thrive. Many of franchisees are attracted to our simple business model, low staffing and recurring income stream and a great work/life balance.
Make Anytime Fitness Your Next Step to Financial Freedom
Due to our convenient locations, 24/7 access, and desire to support everyone to lead a healthier lifestyle, your club will become the centre of the community and the tool to change people's lives.
We have worked hard to be able to provide you with a simple proven business model which is easy to follow, every step of the way. Once you join in with the Anytime Fitness franchise success, our experts will help you find your club location, negotiate and advise on all property matters, create business, marketing and sales plans, and be on hand every step of the way towards creating your successful business.
Anytime Fitness franchise opportunities offer a reliable and predictable income and the freedom to choose whether you work in your club or employ a manager to take care of the business for you ... Get the work-life balance you've always dreamed of.
Watch Our Family Grow or Join us on the Journey...
Choosing which franchise model to invest in for your future is one of the biggest decisions you will make, so here are just a few reasons why the Anytime Fitness family keeps growing:
- 6% predicted growth of the fitness industry expected.
- 96% global success rate.
- Over 80% of franchisees are not from the fitness industry.
- Funding available from major banks.
- Full training and support throughout.
- Recurring DD income.
- Experienced property team.
- Low staffing model.
- Low fixed monthly fees.
- Highly skilled head office team.
Since 2010, 60% of our UK franchisees have more than one territory, making the business benefits even greater.
If you have the minimum liquid capital of £170,000 or more, an Anytime Fitness franchise is a great business opportunity, so get in touch TODAY!
- Rohan Kallicharan | 2014 Inspiration Award Winner
- At 19 stone, Rohan Kallicharan's physical health was suffering as well as his mental health. Rohan tried to join 3 other gyms and just felt out of place. However when he walked into his local Anytime Fitness club he felt comfortable, the club was welcoming and the staff were helpful.
- Anytime Fitness UK
- Find out why Anytime Fitness UK is 'just right'
- Alix McKillop | 2015 Inspiration Award Winner
- At 16 stone, Alix McKillop had struggled with her weight ever since she was a young child. Never having any energy, feeling tired and fed up with her weight yo-yoing up and down. When a new Anytime Fitness club opened in the area, she decided that it was time to get her life back in control.
- Anytime Fitness celebrates 3,000th branch opening in Stroud, UK
- 03 November 2015
- Health club marks opening with visit from CEO, Chuck Runyon Stroud, UK, 2nd November 2015 – Anytime Fitness, the world’s fastest growing fitness franchise, today announces the opening of its 3000th health club. The occasion will be marked with a ceremony at a new club in Stroud later this month. Chu...
- Anytime Fitness boosts in-house property team to accelerate UK growth
- 16 October 2015
- Anytime Fitness, the fastest growing fitness chain in the world, has expanded its property team with six new hires to accelerate the company’s rollout in the UK. The group already has 51 clubs open and a further 14 sites are set to be unveiled later this year. In addition to this the company has o...
- Anytime Fitness Named #1 Top Global Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine
- 20 July 2015
- International growth of Anytime Fitness outstrips competing franchise giants Anytime Fitness, the UK’s fastest growing franchise, has been ranked No.1 in Entrepreneur magazine’s annual Top Global Franchise list. The international health and fitness club has averaged 300 new openings for each of...
- Glasgow-based Hugh Mullan shares the secrets of his success after quitting the corporate rat race to run his own Anytime Fitness club...
- DURING his time as a chartered accountant, Hugh Mullan forged a successful career crunching numbers for companies around the world. The Scot’s skills earned him appointments as far afield as the Middle East and United States before he returned to the UK as a group finance director and managing dir...
- Fit for purpose
- In search of a franchise which would provide her with family time as well as a booming business, Linda Crowson turned to Anytime Fitness. Here, she shares her story... WHEN the demands of a busy job in central London clashed with the desire to spend more time with her son, Linda Crowson decided i...
- Franchise’s flying start
- When an aerospace entrepreneur swapped engineering for an Anytime Fitness franchise, not even he could have predicted the swiftness of his new venture’s success... HAVING been a key cog in the workings of a well-established family aerospace firm, Stuart Martin is no stranger to the intricacies of ru...