AutoSmart - Automotive Franchise
Sell professional vehicle cleaning products from your mobile showroom on wheels, supplying car, bike, truck, bus and many other customers.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: From £12,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available throughout the UK.
Get on the Road to Success with Autosmart
Autosmart is a multi-award winning franchise and full British Franchise Association member. We have been helping franchisees to make a success of their businesses for over 30 years, making us one of the longest established and most experienced franchisors in the UK.
We are the UK’s largest manufacturer and supplier of professional vehicle cleaning products to the trade. Our customer base is large and varied. For example, thousands of car dealers, hauliers, valeters, mechanics, taxi firms, bus companies and plant companies all use our products every day.
We develop and manufacture all of our own products and distribute them exclusively through an international network of franchisees. We currently have over 230 franchisees world-wide. We aim to have a long term, profitable business relationship with our franchisees. In fact, 70% of our franchisees have been with us for more than 5 years, and half of these for more than 10 years.
2012 was a double victory year for Autosmart. We were thrilled to be named both bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year and then Autosmart franchisee Keith Ellwood from Edinburgh also scooped the 2012 bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year Award. This is our 7th top award from the bfa in the last 8 years.
We have several resale opportunities available throughout the UK, each with existing repeat order business. Autosmart franchisees earn on average £60k+ net profit from their businesses. There are different routes into the business depending on what capital you have available. Investment starts at £12k.
Great opportunities available in the following areas:
- Durham & Hartlepool
- Add-on business on the Isle of Wight
What You can Expect From Autosmart
- A British manufacturer - With over 200 different types of cleaning products in the range.
- An exclusive territory – as a franchisee you are the only person authorised to sell Autosmart products in your area.
- Diverse customer base - As well as supplying the car, bike, truck and bus sector, you will also supply customers like factories, farms, caravan sites, offices and even funeral parlours!
- Repeat order business - Keeping things clean is an everyday task and customers need to top up their supplies on a regular basis.
- Mobile Showroom - Your customers can see the full range of products, try before they buy and have immediate delivery with no minimum order.
- BFA award winning training & support - With over 30 years experience, we have developed a proven training and coaching system which supports you and your business and it’s free!
- A great return on your investment - Autosmart franchisees earn on average £60k+ net profit from their businesses.
Who are our Franchisees?
Autosmart franchisees come from all sorts of different backgrounds - from valeters to bank managers; your background doesn’t matter to us.
No sales experience necessary – the majority of our franchisees have never sold a thing before joining us.
We are looking for people with determination, a will to win and plenty of enthusiasm. If this sounds like you then contact us by filling in the form below.
- 5 Reasons to choose AutoSmart
- 02 May 2013
- Our Franchisees tell us the reasons why they chose to become AutoSmart franchisees.
- I love being an Autosmart Franchisee because...
- 02 May 2013
- Autosmart franchisees love being part of the bfa HSBC 2012 Franchise of the Year.
- Life as an AutoSmart Franchisee
- 30 May 2012
- Autosmart’s latest trio of new starters have hit the road in Newport, Gateshead and Skipton.
- 16 September 2015
- Chris Brady, the new franchisee for Newport in South Wales spent the last 15 years working in the logistics industry in a range of jobs from Fleet Manager to more recently agency driving LGV & HGV jobs. Being in the automotive industry all his life, Chris had seen Autosmart products around at lot...
- ATLAS: Bespoke Computer System Launched for Autosmart Franchisees
- 24 March 2015
- In a trial run by Autosmart and ONM Systems Ltd, Autosmart franchisees were found to run their business more effectively when they used a new bespoke computer-based support system called ATLAS (Autosmart Trade Logistics and Administration System). The ATLAS system provides franchisees with a user ...
- Autosmart’s New Starter Alan Shannon is all Geared up for Success.
- 19 November 2014
- Autosmart’s Scottish network of franchisees is now complete with the arrival of Alan Shannon, the latest new Autosmart franchisee in the Ayrshire area. Alan, aged 33 tells us “I was a joiner by trade and for the last 3 years I have been running my own business selling books and gifts. This was al...
- Autosmart’s Official Opening of Second Site
- 10 November 2014
- It’s been a momentous year for Autosmart, the UK’s leading vehicle cleaning product manufacturer, and what better way to celebrate their 35 years in business than with the official opening of their second site. Local dignitary Zaphne Stretton and Autosmart Managing Director, Sophie Atkinson cut t...
- Autosmart Welcome a Trio of New Franchisees
- 13 October 2014
- 3 established Autosmart businesses have been snapped up by a trio of success seekers.Autosmart is a multi-award winning van franchise. They currently hold the bfa title of Franchisor of the Year for the 3rd time in 6 years. With over 35 years of franchising success and another year of record breakin...
- The latest Autosmart franchisee to hit the road
- 17 July 2014
- Mark Garland-Jones, aged 55 is the latest Autosmart franchisee to hit the road. Mark is taking on an established van franchise in the Wakefield area and is no stranger to running his own business.Mark tells us, “I have spent the last 11 years working as a company director for a technology firm. I ...
- Double Win for Autosmart at the bfa HSBC Franchise Awards
- Autosmart is thrilled to be awarded the prestigious title of Franchisor of the Year 2014. It’s the third time in the last six years that they have claimed the top accolade in UK franchising. They have also set a precedent by winning the first BFA Franchisee Recruitment Award 2014; a new category ...
- Autosmart Celebrates 35 Years with Record Sales
- 28 May 2014
- Autosmart the UK’s largest manufacturer of professional vehicle cleaning products, is celebrating 35 years in business this year. It’s doing so in style, with record turnover and as the only company shortlisted in two categories in the 2014 bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Awards, supported by Exp...
- Autosmart is shortlisted for 2 top BFA HSBC Franchise Awards
- 23 April 2014
- Autosmart is proud to announce that they have been shortlisted for 2 prestigious bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Awards. Autosmart is excited to be shortlisted for the Franchisor of the Year and Franchisee Recruitment Awards. The Awards highlight outstanding and ethical business practice in UK ...
- The next step to a Secure Future
- 17 February 2014
- Bruce Miller, aged 55 is Autosmart’s latest new starter and is trading in the Perthshire area. Bruce tells us, “I took voluntary redundancy following 19 years as a Retail Area Manager in the communications sector and decided to seek out a completely new career path, ideally running my own busi...
- Autosmart welcomes three new franchisees to its network.
- 26 November 2013
- Steve Beaumont, aged only 26 and one of Autosmart’s youngest ever new starters has recently started trading in the Alfreton and Derby Dales area. Steve tells us “I had spent the last 7 years working for a civil engineering firm. Throughout my career I have always strived to achieve the best and I h...
- Autosmart Franchisees Enjoy Bumper Year with Strong Average Growth
- 06 September 2013
- Autosmart franchisees have enjoyed a strong performance in the year to July, with the company, which manufactures and supplies premium vehicle cleaning products, reporting that average turnover per franchisee closed the year with an average growth of 9%. In addition, the top quarter grew at over ...
- Autosmart Embraces Challenge of 10K Charity Run.
- 21 August 2013
- With only 1 month to go until this year’s Lichfield 10k, local charities, families and businesses are finalising their teams to ensure they are ready for the race. Managing director Sophie Atkinson has always used running as a way of getting fit, and has found that entering local events gave he...
- Autosmart’s Dene Cummings - Finalist bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year Awards
- 30 July 2013
- We are delighted to announce that Dene Cummings, Autosmart franchisee for Crawley, has been shortlisted for the 2013 bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year Awards in the Young Franchisee category. 2012 was a double victory year for Autosmart, celebrating our franchising experience. We were thrilled...
- Autosmart appoints a new Regional Business Manager
- 12 June 2013
- Autosmart has announced the appointment of Paul Oldcorn to Regional Business Manager for the South East Midlands region. Autosmart now have 8 UK Regional Business Managers helping and coaching their franchisees to build successful and profitable businesses. Paul previously worked for 9 years in a...
- A newcomer to the Autosmart franchise network
- 29 May 2013
- John Eeles, 51, is a newcomer to the Autosmart franchise network, having joined us just one month ago. “I have worked in the automotive industry all my life, holding a variety of sales roles, from Regional Sales Manager to Service Manager. I had always wanted to be my own boss and with my back...
- A Golden Year for Autosmart
- 18 October 2012
- Autosmart franchisee for Edinburgh, Keith Ellwood, has been crowned bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year 2012. This win means that Autosmart has achieved the unique double, having also being chosen as the bfa HSBC Franchise of the Year for 2012. Keith, who also awarded the title of Best Franchisee...
- Edinburgh Autosmart franchisee wins at 2012 bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year Awards
- 05 October 2012
- Autosmart are thrilled to announce that last night Keith Ellwood, franchisee for Edinburgh, was named both Scottish and the British Franchisee of the Year at the bfa awards.Autosmart are celebrating a golden year, as they also won the Franchisor of the Year in the prestigious bfa HSBC Awards. F...
- Drive Your Own Success with the UK’s No.1 Franchise
- 15 August 2012
- Autosmart International, the UK’s largest manufacturer of professional vehicle cleaning products, is celebrating after being named Franchisor of the Year in the prestigious bfa HSBC Awards. Commenting on their success, managing director, Sophie Atkinson said, “this is the OSCAR of the franchisin...
- Autosmart Wins Franchise of the Year
- 05 July 2012
- Autosmart International, the UK’s largest manufacturer of professional vehicle cleaning products, is celebrating after being named Franchisor of the Year in the prestigious bfa HSBC Awards. Commenting on their success, managing director, Sophie Atkinson said, “this is the OSCAR of the franc...
- Autosmart Wins Franchising Award
- 26 January 2012
- Autosmart is celebrating after winning the Franchise Business Award 2012 in France. The award is a joint initiative between la Fédération française de la franchise (French Franchise Association) and Franchise Expo Paris. The judging panel selected Autosmart based on the originali...
- A Day in the Life of an Autosmart Franchisee
- 23 May 2014
- Before investing in a franchise, it is essential to gain a realistic view of what life would be like for you.Autosmart’s Roy Smith gives you a peak into what a day is like in his driving seat. Starting a business with Autosmart was my first step to success and security. I love being my own boss an...
- Tony McElhone
- 18 April 2013
- Tony McElhone, 32, Autosmart franchisee for DurhamI previously worked as a Branch Manager for the UK’s market leading parts washing company. I’d been working with this company for 10 years and was at a time in my life when I wanted to take control of my career. I was very keen to make more money ...
- Boyd Willoughby - Autosmart franchisee - Dartford.
- 11 July 2012
- “I previously worked as a national sales manager for a large photocopier business. I’d worked for the same company for 23 years , but really wanted my own franchise business. “I first looked at an Autosmart franchise a few years ago, but the timing was not quite right. This time, when my local Au...
- Shaun Martin - New Autosmart Franchisee
- 07 June 2012
- Shaun Martin is the new Autosmart franchisee for Bromley. “I previously worked as an Operations Manager for a large chain of Chinese supermarkets. I had risen through the ranks as far as possible and was ready for a new challenge. I really wanted to have my own business, but was unsure exactly w...