Bright & Beautiful - Domestic Cleaning Franchise
A management franchise opportunity with a huge demand across the UK, this is a fresh concept in domestic cleaning and housekeeping.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £17,995 + VAT
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available throughout the UK.
MULTI AWARD WINNING DOMESTIC CLEANING & HOUSEKEEPING FRANCHISE
Do you want to design your own future and build your own successful business?
Are you looking for a BRAND which is IN DEMAND? A brand which STANDS OUT from the crowd?
People just like you have joined our business and benefit from an industry worth over 4.7 billion.
CONTACT US to find out how you could be part of a business delivering more than 10,000 cleans a month. Find out how franchise owners create revenues of more than £250,000 a year.
About the company:
Bright & Beautiful is a multi-award winning, highly profitable 21st century domestic cleaning franchise. We have more than 55 franchise locations across the UK and we employ more than 500 people across the UK.
We are so successful that we were recently acquired by Dwyer Group, an international powerhouse in franchising. NOW is the time to find out more and find out how you can clean up in our industry without ever picking up a hoover!
Our franchisees recruit, train and grow a team of professional housekeepers, providing bespoke weekly or fortnightly cleans to clients.
Our model is a concept with exceptional client service, offering ethical employment and non-toxic products. We provide you with tried, tested and proven systems.
Our marketing techniques are second to none and designed to help you be highly effective in your own local area.
You can build a Bright & Beautiful business using our systems, processes and techniques developed and refined over the last 10 years.
Bright & Beautiful is a management franchise that means you are not limited in terms of revenue generation. You don’t do the cleaning yourself, you simply manage your resource and your business. Franchise owners present the professional face of the Bright & Beautiful business.
We place a high value on developing people within our business and as such we are here to HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS.
Bright & Beautiful are looking for franchise owners with drive, ambition and skills which lend themselves to our business and, above all else, a positive attitude. You’ll be someone who takes pride in what you do and who wants to build a business that helps you get the life you want. You need to be a people person with good empathy towards clients and your team. Experience in management, training, sales or marketing would be an asset but not all of these areas are essential. If you can bring the right attitude then we offer training in all technical and business skills.
Joining Bright & Beautiful means you build a business where you are your own boss. Over time you build a business which meets your financial and long-term life goals. Joining an industry which is in demand today can help you shape and change your life for the future.
At Bright & Beautiful we are always happy to talk to you about our opportunities, but be assured there is no hard sell. It’s vital that the right people join our Dwyer Group family.
We are expanding rapidly and once your local are is granted the opportunity to join Bright & Beautiful, it may be gone for some considerable time to come. It’s important if you like our brand that you contact us quickly to establish whether or not your area is available. We have hundreds of calls each month from people in regions where we already have a franchise owner and can’t find a suitable opportunity for them
President of Bright & Beautiful Sue Moore says "I’ve worked in franchising since the 1990’s and seen many different franchise models. The things that attract people to Bright & Beautiful are wide ranging but here are three of the reasons they cite as helping them choose to build their future with us;
- T he dynamic look and feel of our strong brand
- Exceptional training and support
- Great demand for our service.
For me, the marketing and the way we create demand in local areas was a revelation. We are poised under the ownership of Dwyer Group to really dominate the domestic cleaning market in the UK and we want likeminded people to join us. There is a very exciting time ahead, we want to recruit and retain people for the long term and help them achieve their goals."
Bright & Beautiful have won many Business Awards, with franchise owners being shortlisted for awards nationally and locally. We are recognised as a strong and ethical franchisor. We are active members of the BFA and were shortlisted for emerging Franchisor of the Year award in 2014 by the British Franchise Association.
We were also the Winners of Outstanding Entrepreneur 2016 in the Northern Power Awards, Winner of Overall Top Franchise Award 2016 with Workingmums, winner of the Best Business and Best Franchisor categories in the prestigious 2016 Best Business Women Awards
Bright & Beautiful’s Franchise System was recently awarded 93% 'outstanding' in a benchmark survey, and the brand has been featured in many publications including The Mail on Sunday Magazine, The Guardian, Red magazine, Good Housekeeping, and more.
Bright & Beautiful is an Associate member of the British Franchise Association.
“I chose Bright & Beautiful because they are ethical and I wanted to run a business from home. It feels great to know that I am providing my clients with a high level and professional service and I am able to employ local people and give them a career path as well as a happy working environment.”
“I like the aspect that we gets lots and lots of support, and that we are running our own business but are not entirely on our own.”
Nicola Bailey owner of Rossendale
How much does a Bright & Beautiful franchise cost?
We would like to tell you more about our cash positive business model and explain how other people have been able to fund their own business. Our initial fee is £17,995 plus VAT plus working capital. As a successful and well established franchise business we can help you secure full funding for your business venture with:
6 reasons to CONTACT US NOW:
- Our franchise areas are in demand.
- You need to check if your territory is available before you get too excited.
- Having been recently acquired by Dwyer Group, Bright & Beautiful is entering an even more exciting phase of development, you’ll want to be a part of this success story
- Bright & Beautiful have a cash positive business model to share with you
- Bright & Beautiful offer training and support which is rated as outstanding by existing franchisees
- As an ethical employer, with a firm foundation of business values and a focussed, experienced and friendly team we’re confident you’ll want to join us
Once again, be assured we don’t hard sell, we are people JUST LIKE YOU.
- Louise Thompson - Owner of North Nottingham
- Since purchasing the North Nottingham Bright and Beautiful, I have been on a huge learning curve developing, launching and now running our fantastic team who deliver high quality housekeeping services across the area.The speed of growth has outstripped all my expectations and whilst bringing huge ch...
- Debbie Air - Owner of Blackpool & Preston
- I researched lots of franchises at the time and for me Bright & Beautiful seemed to be the one that stood out the most. There were morals behind it…they were not going to just give you an operations manual and leave you to it. There was support there and you felt that you would grow with the company...
- Clare Pearson - Owner of South Northamptonshire
- The inital training course was just fantastic. The course was informative and presented in a fun & friendly manner. I haven't stopped smiling since I first entered the room and am now very excited about starting my business!
- Jo Wilkinson - Owner of Lincoln
- The initial training course was informative and fun...it's great to know that there is such fantastic ongoing support from a fabulous group of inspiring/empowering women.
- Faye McDonough - Owner of Altrincham, Hale, Sale & Surrounds
- I would recommend Bright & Beautiful to any Mum wanting to get back in to work. The income is enough to support my family and we are growing fast due to popular demand and word of mouth from lots of happy clients! My quality of life is excellent; I can run my own business with lots of dedication but...
- Sue Moore appointed new managing director of Bright & Beautiful
- 14 August 2017
- Sue Moore has been appointed as the new President and MD of Bright & Beautiful domestic homecare services, following the company’s recent acquisition by the Dwyer Group, one of the world’s largest parent companies of trade service brands and an international powerhouse in franchising. Since launch...
- Dwyer Group® Acquires Bright & Beautiful®
- 18 April 2017
- Deal adds more than 50 franchise units and grows Dwyer Group to £1.2B in system-wide sales. The Dwyer Group, Inc., one of the world’s largest parent companies of trade service brands, has completed the add-on acquisition of Bright & Beautiful, a home cleaning service based in Manchester. The deal ...
- From higher education to housekeeping for Milton Keynes mum
- 28 March 2017
- Milton Keynes mum of three Cecilia Amaeshike spent the past nine years working as a faculty manager at the Milton Keynes based Open University. But now she is swapping the world of higher education for housekeeping as she launches her own eco-friendly domestic homecare business in Milton Keynes ...
- Katarina Ocalan is swapping banking and finance for cleaning and ironing
- 22 February 2017
- Surrey mum Katarina Ocalan came to the UK in 2005 and built a successful career working for an investment bank in London. But now she is swapping banking and finance for cleaning and ironing as she launches her own eco-friendly domestic homecare business in Wallington and surrounding areas. After ...
- Tracey brings health conscious housekeeping franchise to Wolverhampton
- 10 January 2017
- Wolverhampton mum Tracey Wheat has dedicated her working life to caring for animals, working as a veterinary nurse for over 28 years. But now she is swapping cats and dogs for cleaning and ironing as she launches her own eco-friendly domestic homecare business. Tracey began her veterinary career ...
- Katie brings health conscious housekeeping franchise to Sandbach
- 21 November 2016
- Katie Astles has spent the past 16 years working in Information Technology for large companies including Unilever and Atos. But now she is swapping IT for ironing as she launches her own eco-friendly domestic homecare business. Starting on a Customer Support Helpdesk in Atos Katie moved on to work...
- Altrincham Business Scoops Three Major Awards
- 01 November 2016
- Altrincham based domestic housekeeping franchise business Bright & Beautiful has won three prestigious business awards aimed at supporting and celebrating women. The company was named winner of the Best Business and Best Franchisor categories in the prestigious Best Business Women Awards as well a...
- Franchise entrepreneur shortlisted for three national business awards
- 07 October 2016
- Domestic housekeeping franchise business Bright & Beautiful has been shortlisted in three categories in the prestigious Best Business Women Awards, which are designed to recognise the achievement of women across a wide range of business categories in the UK.Bright & Beautiful founder Rachel Ray is a...
- Joy brings health conscious housekeeping to Birmingham
- 04 October 2016
- Joy Sargeant has spent the past 15 years working in Human Resources, helping to manage large teams and training hundreds of HR professionals. But now she is swapping HR for housekeeping as she launches her own eco-friendly domestic homecare business, Bright & Beautiful which will be creating a numbe...
- Silviu wanted to find a new way of working
- 06 September 2016
- Dad of two Silviu Bompa made his home in Cheshire seven years ago, having left his native Romania to make a career in the hotel and hospitality industry. After successfully running a hotel in Cheshire since 2012 he has now swapped hospitality for housekeeping with the launch of his own eco-friendl...
- Eco-Friendly Business Launch for Glasgow Mum
- 26 July 2016
- Lynn brings health conscious housekeeping to Glasgow Lynn Hutchinson has spent the past 16 years playing a major role in one of the country’s most vital medical services, the Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service (SNBTS). But now she is swapping healthcare for housekeeping as she launche...
- From high seas to housekeeping franchise for Navy mum
- 10 May 2016
- Mum Sue Mark is moving on from a 21 year career in the Royal Navy to embark upon a very different career running her own domestic homecare business, Bright & Beautiful, in Southampton.Sue, 43, joined the Royal Navy in 1990 and was one of the first women in the UK to undertake the same training as he...
- Husband and wife team up to launch franchise business together
- 21 April 2016
- Having spent two decades working separately Simon and Liz Baker are about to embark on their first business venture together, running eco-friendly domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful in Sutton Coldfield. Liz and Simon, who have lived in Cannock in Staffordshire for 25 year...
- From housewife to housekeeping franchise business for entrepreneurial mum
- 21 March 2016
- Katalin Pfortner is on a mission to prove that you really can balance work and a family with the launch of her second enterprise, the eco-friendly domestic homecare business, Bright & Beautiful. Katalin, 32, who lives in Nottingham with her husband and young daughter, will be managing a team of he...
- As experts warn of the health dangers of toxic household products franchise founder Rachel Ray is launching the Clean Up Cleaning campaign.
- 29 February 2016
- As a report this month by the Royal College of Physicians* warns of the increased danger to health of some cleaning and household products mum and founder of eco-friendly national housekeeping franchise business Bright & Beautiful Rachel Ray is launching the Clean Up Cleaning campaign to raise aware...
- Banstead mum swaps international career for Bright & Beautiful franchise business
- 19 January 2016
- Helen Opie has spent the past 15 years working all over the world in her role organising business events and international summits. But now she is swapping conferences for cleaning as she launches her own domestic homecare business, Bright & Beautiful which will be creating a number of jobs for l...
- From Moscow to mopping as Haslemere mum aims to clean up with new franchise business
- 05 November 2015
- Mum of three Karen Whiteley has spent the last ten years living in some of the world’s most glamorous and exotic destinations but has finally come home to set up her own domestic cleaning and homecare franchise business. Bright & Beautiful Hindhead will now be looking after local homes and familie...
- Franchise entrepreneur reaches finals of national business awards
- 20 October 2015
- Franchise entrepreneur Rachel Ray has earned herself a place in the final line-up of The Mumpreneur Awards, an annual ceremony aimed at celebrating parents throughout the UK who manage the difficult task of juggling business with family life.Rachel, a mum of two, set up Bright & Beautiful domestic c...
- From policing to polishing as Hampshire mum launches Bright & Beautiful franchise
- 15 October 2015
- Sandra Reid has spent 23 years as a police officer for Hampshire Constabulary and is now stepping out to start up her own domestic cleaning and homecare business, Bright & Beautiful Chandler’s Ford www.brightandbeautifulhome.com/chandlers-ford which will be looking after local homes and families.Hav...
- From PA to polishing as Sheffield mum aims to clean up with new franchise business
- 17 August 2015
- Sheffield mum Julie Brookes is leaving behind a successful 25 year career working as a PA to build her own domestic cleaning and homecare business, Bright & Beautiful Sheffield Hallam which will be looking after local homes and families. Julie, who lives in Stannington in Sheffield with her partner ...
- Formby dad has change of heart with new franchise business
- 14 August 2015
- Just two years ago local dad Gary Ross was recovering from heart surgery. This month he is launching his new eco-friendly domestic cleaning and home care business, Bright & Beautiful.Gary, who lives in Formby with wife Jane and daughter Ella, had worked in a senior role for companies including Tesc...
- Bright & Beautiful announce the results of its very first Business Awards
- 09 July 2015
- Bright & Beautiful the nationwide professional housekeeping franchise business, has announced the results of its very first Business Awards, recognising and celebrating the achievements and business growth of its franchisees and housekeepers.Bright & Beautiful was established in 2007 and now has ove...
- Surrey businesswoman hoping to clean up with eco-friendly housekeeping franchise
- 03 July 2015
- Former retail guru Caroline Campbell is set to clean up the homes of Staines, Egham, Chertsey, Virginia Water and their surrounds with the launch of her own eco-friendly domestic cleaning and home care franchise business, Bright & Beautiful Caroline, who has lived in Chertsey for 15 years, is lea...
- Bright & Beautiful franchisee Faye McDonough celebrates five years in business and beating cancer twice
- 24 June 2015
- Just five years ago single mum of two from Cheshire Faye McDonough was working three jobs in order to look after her young family. Today she is celebrating five years running a successful, expanding and award winning domestic cleaning franchise business with 19 staff providing eco-friendly cleaning,...
- Mum of two young boys Carly-Ann Cole is set to clean up the homes of Redhill and Reigate with the launch of her own eco-friendly domestic cleaning and home care franchise business, Bright & Beautiful
- 20 May 2015
- Carly, who lives in Horley with her young family, launches her business this month managing a team of cleaners to deliver ethical, professional and eco-friendly housekeeping services that include cleaning, tidying and laundry in the areas of Redhill, Reigate, Horley, Smallfield, Earlswood, Salfords,...
- A leading figure in the franchise community has been chosen to judge the national 2015 iHubbub Top 100 Home Business Awards
- 19 May 2015
- Rachel Ray, MD of professional housekeeping franchise business Bright & Beautiful will be joining an illustrious panel of judges to celebrate the best home business achievements.The iHubbub awards are designed to recognise the work of entrepreneurs who have started and successfully run a business fr...
- Bright & Beautiful is welcoming on board four new business owners this month.
- 08 April 2015
- Domestic cleaning and home care franchise business Bright & Beautiful is welcoming on board four new business owners this month.The new franchisees, pictured here are (L-R): Claire Holland, formerly a solicitor, who will be running the Central Manchester franchise; Marie Mariegaard who was previousl...
- Bright & Beautiful Recommended by Elle Decoration
- 10 February 2015
- Bright & Beautiful is an opportunity to grow your own local business with a nationally recognised brand. This month we were featured in Elle Decoration right at the top of the list of recommended domestic cleaning services. The feature highlighted our eco-conscious ethics and our nationwide cover...
- Entrepreneur Rachel Ray Shows bfa Women How To Build An Ethical Brand
- 28 November 2014
- Entrepreneur and Bright & Beautiful Founder Rachel Ray presented a specialist session at the lively networking British Franchise Association ‘Women in Franchising’ event, held on 20 November. Speaking about how women can identify their core values and build their own personal brand to achieve succ...
- Bright & Beautiful Launches Five New Franchises
- 04 April 2013
- Domestic housekeeping business now has 30 franchises and £1.5m turnover National domestic homecare franchise business Bright & Beautiful welcomed on board five new business owners in March 2013, taking the number of franchises nationwide up to 30 and the company’s annual turnover to £1.5m. The f...
- Bright & Beautiful Celebrates £1.5m Milestone In Fifth Successful Year
- 07 March 2013
- Ethical, all female housekeeping business welcomes 30th franchisee Domestic housekeeping franchise business Bright & Beautiful is celebrating reaching its £1.5m turnover mark, just five years after owner Rachel Ray spotted a real gap in the market for an ethical, professional, family and eco-frien...
- Bright & Beautiful Launches Six New Franchises
- 29 November 2012
- Working mums give family friendly work model the thumbs up Domestic homecare franchise business Bright & Beautiful has welcomed on board six new business owners in November, taking the number of franchises nationwide up to 30. The six new Bright & Beautiful businesses will be run by women from ...
- Bright and Beautiful Owner Shortlisted for Female Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- 05 October 2012
- Manchester businesswoman and mum of two Rachel Ray is among a high-flying shortlist of just six female owned businesses for the 2012 EN magazine Female Entrepreneur of the Year for her Bright & Beautiful domestic cleaning business. The awards ceremony and black tie dinner will take place at Mere G...
- Nottingham Mum becomes Queen of Clean
- 02 October 2012
- Former Bank of America Vice President aiming to make Nottingham Bright & Beautiful with new cleaning business Mum of two Sarah Cox from West Bridgford knows a thing or two about juggling career and family. As a former Vice President of Bank of America Sarah, 39, managed a budget of £20 million ...
- Bright & Beautiful to Become ‘Domestic Detectives’ in UK Pilot
- 16 April 2012
- The Altrincham division of Greater Manchester Police is launching a pilot home security scheme with local domestic cleaning franchise Bright & Beautiful, which will help to protect the homes and neighbourhoods of Altrincham, Timperley, Hale, Bowdon and Sale. The Mobile Homewatch scheme will use a...
- Bright & Beautiful is booming, as demand for domestic cleaners reaches 10 year high
- 03 October 2011
- Working mums give family friendly work model the thumbs up. Domestic homecare service Bright and Beautiful is signing up a record number of new business owners this summer, with five new working mums buying a franchise in September 2011 alone. The five new Bright and Beautiful businesses will b...
- Why forces to franchising is such a good fit
- 22 July 2016
- Bright & Beautiful has always attracted a hugely diverse range of people looking to set up their own domestic housekeeping franchise. My own experience of the long hours of a corporate career and many conversations with other working parents gave me great confidence that a highly professional fra...
- Investing my redundancy money in my future
- Being made redundant once was a blow but Cambridge-based project manager, Yvona Brandstatterova, found it hard to bear a second time and decided to find a safer route into the world of enterprise using her redundancy payouts and franchising. In February 2013, she visited The Franchise Show at ExCel ...
- Faye McDonough, Altrincham & Hale
- Why did you decide on a Bright & Beautiful franchise? Because it would give me the financial stability but more than anything it would give me the time I wanted and needed to be with my children as a single mum, and it did!!How long have you been a franchisee? 3.5 years.What are your top three f...
- Sarah Reeves, Buckinghamshire
- Sarah Reeves, had worked in the construction industry for 20 years before losing her job in 2006. With two children to support, Jamie and Rebecca, she quickly retrained to work for a domiciliary care agency for six years as a business manager before being made redundant again in 2012. Not one to ...