Clean Home - Cleaning Management Franchise
Providing domestic cleaning services in private homes, you will be a manager, not a cleaner, in this large and growing sector.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £10,995 + VAT
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available across the UK.
Save £1,000View Details
Now £1,000 off the original cost! Cleanhome are offering an excellent lifestyle and the opportunity to work from home.
Start a cleaning franchise
After working closely at a senior level for Richard Branson and the Virgin Group, I took my proven customer service skills and launched Cleanhome in the UK. The Cleanhome franchise is unlike any other domestic franchise. Quite simply I believe it’s the best cleaning franchise package available today, and our support and mentoring is recognised to be outstanding.
We will give you the most thorough training on the market, the biggest and most comprehensive business launch package and without doubt the best ongoing support available. On top of that, we cap our management fees so it’s you that benefits from your hard work and seeing your business grow.
|Karen Kelly, Founder of Cleanhome|
- Domestic services is a huge and growing market
- The Cleanhome system is a proven business model
- The initial invesetment is small
- This is a management franchise – there is absolutely no cleaning
- The franchise is highly profitable
- This is a repeat business model, not just a one off sale to a customer
- Positive cash flow from day one, there is no debt or stock to purchase
- Our customers pay 3 months in advance, providing outstanding cash flow
- The franchise is rapid growth – the target is £50,000 at the end of the first year
Quite simply, Cleanhome aims to provide the best domestic service available to households in the UK. The Cleanhome system is a tried and tested business, generating positive cashflow from day one and an excellent turnover that can grow year on year into a sustainable and secure income. Our continued focus on quality of service, quality of brand and quality of business infrastructure is what sets us apart from our competitors.
Cleanhome is quality.
“We chose Cleanhome because in our view the business support system is without doubt the best on the market.”
Richard Mathers & David Turner, Cleanhome Gatwick.
We are looking for motivated individuals who want to build a successful and high achieving business. This is not for the faint hearted; the Cleanhome franchise is a full time business and the work will be hard, but the rewards are proven and demonstrable.
Cleanhome encourages an open culture where everyone can contribute and succeed. If you are ambitious, honest and hardworking then contact Cleanhome now to discuss this excellent business opportunity.
“The training and backup is superb, and Karen is a role model for us all. I really recommend Cleanhome to anyone who wants to start their own business.”
Richard Quilligan, Cleanhome North London.