Cloudy 2 Clear - Double Glazing Franchise
A double-glazing replacement service. Training covers everything from accounting, marketing and lead generation to replacing windows.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £24,995 + VAT
- Available areas
- All areas throughout the UK
"Last month my C2C franchise delivered me over £10,000 in net profit"
Billy Harley, Milton Keynes
Thousands of double glazed windows are replaced each year because the glass has failed, either steamed up, broken or damaged. The market is huge, why not do your own research? Once you start looking we guarantee you’ll see failed windows everywhere! Traditional double glazing companies will try to sell homeowners a complete window, even though there’s no need to. So, why not replace just the glass and not the complete frame? Our amazing system is saving householders £££ whilst helping them avoid dealing with double glazing salesmen. That’s the brilliantly simple idea behind Cloudy2Clear.
Whilst our existing franchisees are very successful (why not ask them yourself?) we need to open branches in your area to satisfy the demand that has been created by our own national advertising campaigns that we do every week, at no cost to franchisees.
The Candidate – do you have what it takes?
If you are successful in your application to become a C2C franchisee you will prove to be an integral part of your community and a valued partner of a national company. However, we don’t accept everyone, therefore applicants must be aware that to become a C2C franchisee is highly competitive and not every application is successful. Do the following apply to you?
Even if you’re not a ‘handy’ individual the C2C franchise system is extremely easy to follow. C2C franchisees learn how to provide this unique service by embarking on a 5 day business management and technical training course. The course is designed to cover all aspects of running your business, from business set up to accounting procedures as well as advertising and lead generation methods. In addition to this our technical training team will ensure that ALL franchisees leave the course capable of physically ‘doing the job’. Ongoing technical and managerial support is provided by the C2C support team who are dedicated to supporting the franchisees at all times.
C2C has been an established and successful franchise for over 6 years with successful franchisees throughout the UK. We have a support team of both franchise and glazing professionals at the disposal of our network, at all times.
The service that you will be providing is in huge demand, failed double glaze units are everywhere - you’ve probably seen one yourself! There are only 3 things in life that are certain: death, taxes, and that your double glazing will fail. In addition, C2C is a really simple business; it is easy to generate enquiries, and even easier to fit the glass.
The Franchise Fee - £24,995 + VAT. Working capital required £5-10,000. C2C provides all successful applicants with assistance in raising finance if required.
- Cloudy2Clear Franchisee Now ‘Living The Dream’ After Only 4 Years…
- 17 September 2013
- Cloudy2Clear are delighted to announce that our Bedford & Milton Keynes Franchisee Billy Harley is now also the proud proprietor of the Uig Hotel on the Isle of Skye. Billy and his family have now moved to the hotel, which boasts some of the finest scenery in the UK, as he has made the leap to the k...
- How Cloudy2Clear Helped Me Build A Real Family Business…
- 25 July 2013
- James and Brian Stanley, Cloudy2Clear Wolverhampton Cloudy2Clear Franchisee Brian Stanley has seen his business grow to the point that, not only is he able to secure his own future in his own business, he has also been able to employ his son, James! ‘In 2012 my business was reaching capacity’, s...
- Cloudy2Clear Take Delivery of New Vehicles As Sales Top £2 Million
- 05 July 2013
- The Cloudy2Clear Essex Van Fleet! Cloudy2Clear Franchisees have taken delivery of a further 11 vehicles in the last 3 months to keep up with demand as sales in the first half of 2013 topped £2 million, an incredible rise of 81% on the first half of 2012. Commenting on the release of the half ...
- Cloudy2Clear Becomes ‘Multi-Million Pound’ Operation In 2012
- 07 March 2013
- Chris Miller, Newcomer of the Year, 2012Building on their success in 2011, Cloudy2Clear Windows have posted another set of incredible results in 2012. The group, which saw a 33% increase in 2011 to £1.6 million from £1.2 million in 2010 have not stood still by any means. Sales in 2012 pushed on ...
- ‘Scramble For Areas’ As Cloudy2Clear Hit Top Gear
- 06 March 2013
- - The Cloudy2Clear Group - 2012 Awareness in the Cloudy2Clear brand in the world of UK Franchising is growing apace based on the success of their Franchisees coupled with support from Head Office. Not only has demand for the Cloudy2Clear service increased from consumers, yet again, by 94% year...
- Successful Cloudy2Clear Franchise Owner Opens Second Business
- 08 October 2012
- Cloudy2Clear’s long standing Northampton Franchise owner Trevor Skidmore has taken the next step in his business career by launching the Cloudy2Clear brand in the Oxford area, to go with his highly successful Northampton operation."The timing was just right", comments Trevor, "I’ve seen phenomen...
- Cloudy2Clear Coverage Complete In Somerset
- 08 October 2012
- Cloudy2Clear Windows have completed their coverage of Somerset with the opening of the new Taunton, Yeovil and Minehead operation. John Lemon is the latest Cloudy2Clear Windows Franchisee to join the ever-growing list of successful Cloudy2Clear branches.“I’ve been going a couple of weeks now and...
- The Only Way Is Essex For Cloudy2Clear Windows!
- 16 July 2012
- Cloudy2Clear Windows, the national double glazing replacement company, have realised a long standing ambition with the launch of their new Essex and East London branch. Chris Miller has joined the fast-growing Franchise and has experienced immediate success.‘I really couldn’t be any happier with...
- Latest Cloudy2Clear Branch Opens In Devon
- 26 July 2011
- James Moncrieff has become the latest addition to the Cloudy2Clear family. James, based in Totnes, Devon, is adding to the ever growing list of Cloudy2Clear decor franchise branches and will be operating in the Devon & Cornwall area as of today. ‘I’ve been working away for a numb...
- Cloudy2Clear Franchisee Hits Record Profitability
- 22 July 2011
- Billy Harley, Cloudy2Clear home repair franchise owner for the Milton Keynes and Bedford area is celebrating a record month of profits. His double glazing replacement franchise has produced a record net profit of over £10,000 in the last month alone. Whilst understandably delight...
- Cloudy2Clear Announce Major National Marketing Campaign
- 22 July 2011
- Cloudy2Clear Windows, the national, double glazing replacement windows franchise, has just embarked on an ambitious marketing campaign to build on their local successes. A major investment has been made by the Cloudy2Clear Head office into a long term deal with various national n...
- Cloudy2Clear Franchisee Sees Five-Fold Return on Investment
- 26 July 2011
- Trevor Skidmore, the Cloudy2Clear window franchise owner for the Northampton area has been left ‘shocked but delighted’ by the news that his business has been valued at over £100,000, more than five times the franchise fee.Trevor comments, ‘I’d never considered having the business valued to b...
- Cloudy2Clear Bristol Gets Off To A Flyer!
- 22 July 2011
- Husband and wife team Graham and Susan Bayley have now successfully launched their new Cloudy2Clear franchise for the Bristol and Bath areas. The couple, from Cleeve, decided to partner with the double glazing home services franchise after they both hit a crossroads in their care...
- Father & Son Team Open Up The East For Cloudy2Clear
- 22 July 2011
- Father and son team Eddie and Andy Kerridge are seeing their East Anglia branch of Cloudy2Clear Windows go from strength to strength. The decor franchise, which replaces windows which are steamed up, broken or damaged at the fraction of the cost of conventional double glazing is ...