Expense Reduction Analysts - Cost Management Consultancy Franchise
Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) is the largest cost management consultancy group in the UK.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £39,900 + VAT
- Available areas
- Franchise opportunities available throughout the UK. Join our network of 130 home-based franchisees today.
ERA UK wants to use your experience with our expertise - combining these with our well established and lucrative business model, to build you a successful b2b consultancy.
"For the last few years I have consistently earned well over £100,000 per year and some years significantly more than that – more than double! This means that ERA UK has allowed me to plan my future from a position of strength.
My business has enabled me to put my children through school and build a property portfolio that’s going to provide for my wife and I when we retire and for the children when they finish their education. All of that whilst enjoying what I do – you can’t ask for much more really!"
– Andrew Brackenbury
Expense Reduction Analysts UK has been trading in the UK & Ireland since 1992. We are an award-winning business to business consultancy, offering strategic advice and practical methods to organisations, to optimise supply chain relationships. Over the last 25 years, we've built a powerful and unique network of circa 140 Franchise Partners that collaborate to work on behalf of their clients.
Year on year ERA UK continues to go from strength-to-strength. Earlier this year, we were shortlisted as the British Franchise Association & HSBC Franchisor of the Year for an unprecedented 4th successive year - later winning the Bronze Award for the second year in a row.
Despite their best efforts, we find that businesses are still overpaying by as much as 40% on their everyday operating costs. Many lack the manpower, depth of knowledge and expertise to keep control of these costs. This is where ERA UK can help.
We are paid on our success in finding savings, typically sharing the savings on a 50/50 basis with the client.
We train already capable and experienced business people to be their own boss, giving them control, flexibility and enormous potential. You can work from home and offer your services anywhere in the UK & Ireland.
Our proven model will be taught in detail during your initial five week training period. You will learn how to build a sustainable business for yourself, that could have a value multiple times the cost of your initial investment.
Who are we looking for?
With ERA UK you will use your business acumen and skills that you have developed previously. Are you interested in making a difference? Is empowering other business owners to improve their bottom lines - helping them to grow and evolve - the type of thing that will motivate you?
We are looking to continuously improve the service we offer to our clients by recruiting the following types of people:
- Business Development Managers
- Client Relationship Managers
- Cost Area Specialists
5 reasons to choose ERA
- Make use of your own existing knowledge & experience.
- Work from home and earn a six figure sum.
- A unique network of circa 140 experts at your disposal.
- Confidence you are joining an award winning brand established 25 years in the UK.
- Benefit from an excellent Marketing team to help promote your business.
"We had our own business prior to joining ERA UK and it has been great to utilise our joint skills and experience we have gained over the years, combined with ERA UK’s model. Our ERA UK business has changed our lives!
We can’t believe how helpful everyone is. We love the flexibility of working from home and the variety and diversity of the work. Together, we have already built a substantial income and currently have over £1.8million of spend under review. We were delighted to win the prestigious ‘New Consultants of the Year’ within our first 12 months. We really are enjoying the journey!"
– Nick Clement & Zoe Willis
Get in touch
Are interested in becoming your own boss? Do you think that you have got what it takes to become an ERA UK Franchise Partner? Then why not download our Franchise Prospectus and come along to an ERA UK Discovery Day for more details and to meet the team.
Expense Reduction Analysts trademarks are operated under license from ER Associates (UK) Ltd.
- ERA WINS BRONZE AWARD FOR THE SECOND YEAR RUNNING
- 11 July 2017
- Expense Reduction Analysts UK (ERA UK) prides itself on being the leading B2B franchise consultancy opportunity in the UK & Ireland. If you are looking for a quality B2B Consultancy Franchise Business to join, then look no further. ERA UK has just been awarded "Bronze Winners" of the HSBC & Britis...
- ERA retain Franchisor of the Year crown!
- 04 July 2017
- For the second year in a row, Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) have been named Bronze Franchisor of the Year by the British Franchise Association (bfa). Hundreds of entries from businesses spanning all industries and sectors were whittled down to a shortlist of five truly outstanding franchisors. ...
- ERA Ride The Regions Success
- 30 September 2015
- “We did it!” was the jubilant cry from the heroic Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) team who completed the gruelling ‘Ride The Regions’ cycle adventure from Edinburgh to Southampton – in only six days. Organised in aid of the Ben Gannon Appeal, son of ERA franchise partner Lorraine Gannon, the intr...
- ERA July New Members
- 26 August 2015
- As highlighted by our skilled and enthusiastic new starters, there’s never been a better time to choose the proven ERA franchise model. We know with the experience of growing our network that the Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) business model has always appealed to highly qualified, uniquely skil...
- Join the fast track to success with ERA
- 18 August 2015
- Members of the Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) network came together in June 2015 to enjoy a productive National Quarterly Conference at Chesford Grange in Kenilworth – the main event of the four such events for 2015/16. Delegates were buzzing with excitement at the prospect of hearing from our k...
- ERA Shortlisted For 2015 Franchisor of The Year Award
- 28 May 2015
- ERA Title Chasers yet Again! Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) are title chasers once more! After just missing out as finalists last year, ERA are delighted to be on the shortlist again for the 2015 HSBC Franchisor of The Year Award, presented by the British Franchise Association (bfa). This exci...
- ERA positioned as thought leaders through working with leading procurement magazine on insightful research
- 19 May 2015
- As part of ERA’s Integrated Marketing System which supports our franchisees businesses, we’ve produced a White Paper in partnership with Supply Management, the premier publication for procurement and supply chain professionals globally, called ‘The Dangers of Tackling Indirect Cost and Tail Spend’. ...
- BRC Partnership To Benefit ERA Network
- 10 March 2015
- A renewed partnership between the British Retail Consortium (BRC) and Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) is set to provide major benefits to franchise partners. Providing access to one of the UK’s largest communities of retailers, multiples and independents, the agreement means ERA franchise partners ...
- ERA’s ongoing Personal Development – “Adding real value”
- At Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA), we’re committed to fostering a supportive and productive culture for the benefit of all our franchise owners and their clients. That’s why we’ve put a great deal of planning into our personal and business development programme. Highly popular across our fran...
- Award Winning Marketing Support
- 29 January 2015
- Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) were delighted to win the Best Overall Marketing Campaign prize at the Franchise Marketing Awards, presented during the British & International Franchise Exhibition at Olympia on 13th March. Also finalists in the Best Franchisee Marketing Support category, ERA’s su...
- The ERA Franchise Network: Enjoying The Journey
- 27 January 2015
- Everyone knows the ‘all work and no play’ adage, and that’s why the management team at Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) takes having fun very seriously. Continuing professional development together with social team building is a key element in how we help our franchise owners create genuine friend...
- ERA Network Celebrates Inspirational Award Winners
- 22 October 2014
- Over the summer we celebrated the success of the Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) network at our Annual Conference. In case you missed the outstanding achievements of our partners here’s a quick summary of our award winners:Highest Earner (Individual Consultant): Keith Copestake Proof of the in...
- ERA Annual Conference - Celebrating Success and Looking to the Future
- 08 August 2014
- The ERA annual conference on 24th June kicked off a series of four national events over the next year to celebrate success within our network and continue to build a winning team for the future.Dan Ireland, UK Academy Manager, explains: “The exciting programme of training and keynote speakers is des...
- ERA was nominated as Franchisor of The Year, shortlisting them in the TOP 7 Franchisors out of 930 franchisors in the UK.
- 06 August 2014
- “It was an honour to be nominated as a finalist,” says Matt. “To receive this third party endorsement of our support programmes from respected peers in the franchising world means a great deal and confirms the ERA model really works.” This year’s bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards took place in ...
- ERA prove two heads are better than one…
- 26 June 2014
- One of the many benefits of investing in an Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) franchise is that whilst you operate as your own boss with the support of a head office team, you also benefit from regular contact with the wider franchise network so that you can make use of the expertise available. E...
- Going to the next level - ERA Partners to benefit from ‘Advanced’ Sales Training
- 25 April 2014
- Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) have joined forces with specialist sales performance firm SBR Consulting (SBR) to roll out an advanced sales training programme to boost franchise partner revenue. The move follows work by the ‘New Business Group’, formed of ERA’s leading franchise partners, to ident...
- Academy drives trio of ERA franchisees into top 25 in 18 months
- 08 April 2014
- The outstanding performance of three of our franchise partners is sending waves of excitement through the whole network at Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA). Already boasting the highest consulting revenue of any UK procurement franchise, ERA partners have enjoyed an impressive 64% increase in s...
- Cutting-edge Integrated Marketing System launched for ERA franchise partners
- 28 February 2014
- With the introduction of their new Integrated Marketing System (IMS), ERA continue to demonstrate their commitment to helping support the growth of their franchise partners’ businesses. The strategy has been working well with franchise partners enjoying a 64% growth in revenues over the last five...
- Franchise Partner Profile: Steve Rhodes
- High return and low risk: Steve left the stock market behind for ERA“I plan to be invoicing for over £200k this year with minimal overheads! And I still have time to relax with my family, take my son skiing and to watch West Ham play – although that’s not actually that relaxing!” As a stockbroker ...
- ERA Speeds Up Lead Generation for New Starters
- 02 January 2014
- When launching a new consultancy business one of the most daunting challenges is undoubtedly the prospect of securing your first clients. As part of its commitment to offering support to network partners, ERA has launched a new centralised marketing scheme to help new franchise partners land thei...
- New business workshops help mentor the entire ERA network
- 26 November 2013
- For just over a year now, the top 30 performing ERA partners have been coming together at Business Workshops to discuss what they consider to be best practice and how to share their findings. These sessions are proving to be very beneficial, not just for attendees, but will be shared with the ent...
- ERA Academy launches MORE initiatives to support new partners
- 15 October 2013
- ERA prides itself on the support and guidance it offers new franchise partners when they first join the network. And this offering is set to become even stronger with the launch of a series of new ERA Academy initiatives: each one designed to help new franchise partners become self-sufficient as ...
- ERA win fastest mixed team in this year’s charity “Race the Sun”.
- 24 September 2013
- We’re proud to announce that both ERA Teams have completed this year’s Race the Sun charity event – a gruelling team race held amongst the stunning hills and lakes of the Lake District this August.Over 75 teams from around the UK entered. ERA Group Office entered 2 mixed teams of four. The challenge...
- ERA welcome six new franchise partners to the network
- 10 September 2013
- ERA are pleased to welcome six new franchise partners to their established UK network of 150 consultant business owners. This means, of the 15 licenses available for the 2013/14 financial year, eight have now been secured.ERA is the UK and Ireland’s leading specialist procurement franchise with the ...
- Franchise Partner with earnings of £433,000 secures top prize at ERA's Annual Conference
- 31 July 2013
- Expense Reduction Analysts' (ERA) Annual Conference, held last month in Kennilworth, celebrated another year of success for the specialist procurement franchise. The brand's top earner, with profits of £433,000, was Keith Copestake who took home the award for the individual franchise partner with...
- ERA reports 64% growth in last five years
- 09 July 2013
- Revenues higher than any other cost reduction franchise in the UK & Ireland Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) has been helping UK businesses save money since 1992. Its network of 150 franchised advisors works closely with organisations that turnover between £5million and £100million, reducing bills...
- “I couldn't go back to working for somebody else again”
- 06 June 2013
- ERA Franchise Partner, Clive Cowan When sales director Clive Cowan found himself out of work, a victim of downsizing at online recruitment giant, Monster, a career spanning almost two decades in sales came to an abrupt halt. But something else stopped that day too. Being made redundant marked the ...
- The Academy Rewards
- 01 May 2013
- Procurement specialists Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) launched its Training Academy just two years ago. Set up to help new franchise partners quickly rise up the ranks to join the 150-strong network's best performers – last year's top earner, Derek Hodd, enjoyed an income of £394,482 – the...
- “I can fit my work around my personal schedule”
- David Rogers joined Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) in 2001 after a successful career in Business Systems Management, which involved the introduction of new systems and processes into the business, making change management a key skill as it is with his projects as a procurement consultant. H...
- New year, new career with Expense Reduction Analysts
- 17 December 2012
- Franchising is a proven business process with a higher success rate than starting your own business. It provides you with the independence of being your own boss so that you can plan your work load around spending time with your family or leisure activities. With cost reduction being the ...
- A record breaking year of success
- 12 December 2012
- Expense Reduction Analysts' Highlights of 20122012 was an exceptional year for Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA). The success of the group beat its own remarkable records in many ways, the greatest being the annual consulting revenue which hit £11.2m, the highest acheived in the group's 20 year histo...
- ERA welcomes 3 new franchise partners
- 21 November 2012
- This month, Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) was delighted to welcome three new starters to the group, kicking off with the November academy training course. Duncan Rogers joins his father’s expanding business After a career in Moscow teaching English Language, Duncan, based in County Durham, ...
- Expense Reduction Analysts: As seen on TV
- 19 June 2012
- In association with the British Franchise Association, Expense Reduction Analysts will shortly be appearing on the television series “HOW TO...Start your own business” on the Showcase TV network (Sky channel 201, Freesat 403), on the 19th June at 7.30pm. The impartial series ...
- Congratulations To New Consultant of The Year 2015 Andy Kinnear
- In over two decades working as a print service professional with the likes of Xerox, Xeretec and Kinolta – Andy Kinnear encountered his fair share of managers. “In 20 years I didn’t really have any outstandingly inspiring bosses, and always wanted to be my own boss,” says Andy, who then joined the E...
- Franchise Partner Profile: Paul Gannon
- 24 March 2015
- So good I did it again!Having spent the last 35 years or more running his own businesses, including taking over his family’s wholesale distribution business at just 23 years old and running it successfully for 20 years, Paul Gannon was looking for a new opportunity. He chose ERA because he felt it ...
- Franchise Partner Profile: Iain Clements
- “ERA allows me to work in the way that most suits me.” “I’m now feeling the benefits of the residual income model, with a base of predictable earnings right through to 2017.” As a former supply chain specialist for a major cable supplier covering Europe and the Middle East, Iain Clements brought...
- Franchise Partner Profile: Andrew Brackenbury
- “ERA has helped me to plan my own future from a position of strength.”“With the strength and depth of expertise in the network, I know I can speak to clients confident in the knowledge that we can assist with all of their requirements.” Experienced ERA partner Andrew Brackenbury joined the network...
- Franchise Partner Profile: Stephen Tennant
- “It was important to me to find a truly professional, client focussed culture, with ERA I have.” Following a successful 30+ year career developing and growing well known respected businesses in the UK and internationally, Stephen Tennant decided to take time out to consider what he truly wanted to...
- Using specialist experience to achieve a six figure career
- 06 August 2014
- Franchise Partner Profile: Andy Kinnear Working as a copier and print service specialist for people like Xerox and Xeretec for over 20 years, Andy Kinnear had acquired a wealth of expertise and experience. However, he had never been in a position to do the job the way he wanted to, giving his clie...
- Dave looks forward to another 10 years with ERA
- Dave Brassington has been an ERA franchise partner since 2004 – and to celebrate his 10 year anniversary, he’s just signed a new 10 year franchise agreement. Proof, if it was needed, of how running your own ERA business offers the rewarding career and long-term benefits that you just don’t get wo...
- Franchise Partner Profile: Charles Reid
- “Since choosing ERA I haven’t looked back.”"Being around other people with the same attitude is what makes the ERA franchise hugely beneficial.”As a successful franchise owner for ANC Parcels in the late 1990’s and early 2000’s, experienced entrepreneur and businessman Charles Reid was responsible f...
- Franchise Partner Profile: Pritesh Patel
- There was only ever one route to business ownership for Pritesh - ERA “The ERA opportunity has allowed me to realise my goals – both in work and in life” Pritesh Patel always had big ambitions. At university he considered trading in his studies to start his own business, eager to begin forging a...
- Franchise Partner Profile: Steve Rhodes
- High return and low risk: Steve left the stock market behind for ERA “I plan to be invoicing for over £200k this year with minimal overheads! And I still have time to relax with my family, take my son skiing and to watch West Ham play – although that’s not actually that relaxing!” As a stockbroker...
- Franchise Partner Profile: Andrew Robertson
- 02 January 2014
- “ERA Ticked All The Boxes”.“ERA has allowed me to build a sustainable business while achieving what I want in my personal life.” As a Sales and Marketing Director and Managing Director within the building materials industry, Andrew Robertson had already lead organisations through two recessions...
- Debjani Duncan
- Debjani proves the ERA franchise is a safe bet!“Making good money and having a life outside of work. I wanted that and now I have it.” When Debjani Duncan, an NHS procurement expert, went on holiday, she thought the time off would recharge her batteries so she could return to her day job with rene...
- Paul Davidson Wins ERA Consultant of the Year 2013
- 23 October 2013
- And the winner is… former banker Paul Davidson!! At ERA’s annual conference Paul Davidson from Kent, was named the ERA ‘Consultant of the Year 2013’, the most prestigious of Expense Reduction Analyst’s annual franchise partner awards. The award is for the franchise partner who best represents the ...
- Tracy Follows has achieved her perfect work/life balance
- "ERA has provided us with a VERY comfortable lifestyle. It’s surpassed all our expectations." Seeking balanceAs the director of an office product manufacturing company in London, Tracy Follows had 25 years’ experience of running a successful business. Although she loved the role, the many miles and ...
- ERA Franchise Partner - Bruce Murray
- 18 February 2013
- Expense Reduction Analysts Franchise Partner Profile Bruce MurrayJoined ERA: January 2012Location: AberdeenRole: Print specialistAwards: Best Newcomer of 2012 Bruce Murray – Awarded ERA Best Newcomer of the Year In recognition of his outstandingly successful firs...
- ERA franchisee Lorraine Gannon
- 03 December 2012
- “I successfully signed my first client a week after completing training because I followed the ERA franchise model to the letter” Having looked at other cost reduction franchises, Lorraine Gannon chose Expense Reduction Analysts as they were head and shoulders above the rest, and it is already pa...
- ERA Franchisee Keith Copestake
- 16 October 2012
- “My own successful procurement business and a six figure salary” Keith Copestake is proof of the outstanding earning potential of a successful ERA consultancy, consecutively earning an average six figure salary for each year that he has been a franchise partner. In 2012, Keith was the second high...
- ERA’s joint winners of the “Franchisee’s Franchisee of the Year” award
- 17 September 2012
- This year’s annual ERA conference saw the introduction of a new award voted for by the franchise network, a kind of “Player’s Player of the year” award. This is a prestigious award as the winners are chosen by their peers. It is given in recognition of Best Practice and Excellence by their fell...