énergie - Fitness Franchise
This is a low cost gym franchise enabling franchisees to run exercise centres in their locality.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £29,999
- Total Investment: From £95,000
- Available areas
- All areas throughout the UK
Join the UK’s experts in the thriving fitness club franchise sector
Ranked #14 in the Elite Franchise 100 Top UK Franchises for 2018
When you partner with énergie Fitness you’ll be teaming up with the top ranked fitness franchisor in the UK.
With over 15 years of experience in the UK fitness franchise sector and close to 100 clubs, no other fitness franchisor understands the UK health and fitness market like énergie.
Our unique insight into the UK market allows you to position your énergie club to attract the optimum number of members, giving you the best possible chance of success.
An unbeatable fitness proposition
énergie fitness offers a compelling consumer proposition. Our clubs operate in the fast-growth budget sector of the health and fitness market. This allows us to attract the widest possible range of consumers through our affordable, clear, low-cost pricing, making fitness accessible to everyone.
Where we excel is in delivering an unrivalled gym experience that makes our price seem unbelievable. We combine state-of-the-art exercise equipment, first-class fitness facilities, innovative signature training concepts, flexible membership options and world class customer service. The result is that on a purely gym based experience, énergie fitness goes head-to-head with even the most premium of health and fitness clubs.
Famous for spectacular new gym launches
Proof of our model and expertise comes in the form of our spectacular new gym launches. Take énergie Fitness Ipswich, who sold an incredible 2,300 memberships before the gym was even open to the public, surpassing the previous record of 2,100 memberships set by énergie Fitness Erith.
There are many others, like énergie Fitness Sheldon who sold an impressive 1,500 members before opening their doors. These gyms are not exceptions and you too could be enjoying the same success.
And the good news is you don’t need a previous interest in health and fitness to be a success with énergie Fitness.
The best possible team in your corner every step of the way
As an énergie Fitness franchisee, you’ll be fully supported by a team of expert operators with a proven track record of success - there’s nothing we haven’t seen when it comes to owning and operating your own gym!
From the moment you join us as a franchisee, we’ll work with you through every step of the process to ensure you and your new gym has the best possible chance of success. Throughout the process you’ll:
- Work alongside our dedicated in-house property acquisition team who will help you to find and secure the right site, assisting with lease negotiations.
- Benefit from our relationships with industry leading suppliers for membership management, gym equipment, signage and marketing.
- Work with our enterprise and commercial team to design the business plan and forecasts to help you into profitability. We have excellent relationships with major banks.
- Receive training on every aspect of running an énergie Fitness club.
- Benefit from one of the most comprehensive and robust UK franchise support packages from our 35 plus strong central énergie team.
The key benefit to working with énergie is the success of the model and the support team to help you achieve your desired results. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the help, guidance and assistance to create successful new business owners and successful new gyms. That’s what we do every day!
To learn more about énergie Fitness simply fill out the form provided below and we’ll send you a full franchise information pack giving you all the information you need.
- Introducing The Yard: énergie’s New Training Concept
- énergie launched it's brand-new signature training concept known as ‘The Yard’ at the grand opening of énergie Fitness Sheldon, Birmingham. Created by our very own Training and Development team here at énergie Central, The Yard brings a series of all-inclusive classes to our énergie clubs, transform...
- We're Changing: Fit4less Rebrands to énergie Fitness
- 02 February 2018
- In 2003 we broke the mould with the launch of our first club, fast forward 15 years to 2018 and a lot has changed. The budget sector we helped to create has changed beyond recognition, and now, we’re diving into blue ocean to become the brand that breaks down the barriers of intimidation so everyo...
- énergie Fitness Achieves Top Ranking in Elite Franchise Top 100 UK Franchises for 2018
- 12 December 2017
- énergie Fitness, owner of the Fit4less brand has been recognised as an outstanding fitness franchisor in the Elite Franchise 100 Top UK Franchises for 2018. The list, compiled by respected industry magazine, Elite Franchise, celebrates the best and brightest franchises that Britain has to offer. é...
- énergie Is Front Page News in Health Club Management
- 08 December 2017
- Leading magazine for decision-makers in the global health club, fitness and gym industry, Health Club Management, features énergie Chairman and CEO, Jan Spaticchia on the front cover of their November/December edition, alongside a fantastic in-depth article which looks at the following topics in ...
- énergie Fitness Ipswich smashes opening and breaks pre-sale membership record with 2,300 members
- 30 November 2017
- On Wednesday 1st November, brand-new club énergie Fitness Ipswich opened its doors to host an elaborate launch party, bringing pre-sale members, Ipswich locals and the team at énergie Fitness together for an evening of celebration. Prior to the opening, énergie Fitness Ipswich achieved a record-br...
- énergie Takes the Stage at évolution 2017
- 08 November 2017
- On Saturday 4th November, énergie celebrated another year of success at its 14th annual évolution conference. Held at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry the scale of this year’s event continued to grow, bringing together 500 people throughout the day, including franchisees, clubs staff teams, the énergie C...
- thé YARD Comes to énergie Fitness Sheldon
- 17 August 2017
- On Thursday 3rd August énergie Fitness saw the opening of a brand-new club located in Sheldon, Birmingham. With 1500 memberships sold during pre-sale alone, our Sheldon launch was quite the big event, giving énergie the opportunity to debut thé YARD for the very first time within a buzzing and cap...
- énergie launch stylish new gym in London’s Kentish Town
- 19 December 2016
- Thursday 15th December marked the opening of the brand new énergie Fitness gym in Kentish Town, London. Located in The Maple Building, the stylish new gym is a variation on the standard Fit4less by énergie gym model. Due to its location and immediate demographic, énergie Fitness Kentish Town charg...
- Fit4less Erith sets new openings record
- 14 November 2016
- Fit4less Erith set a new company record becoming the first Fit4less gym to achieve a 2,000 member presale. The club held their grand opening party in November, which saw a packed-out attendance. With a host of positive reviews on the clubs Facebook page, the new gym has quickly established itself ...
- Flying start for Fit4less Colchester
- 12 September 2016
- The brand new Fit4less gym in Colchester got off to a flying start. The gym held their grand opening party on Thursday 8th September and quickly surpassed 1,500 members within a short time of officially opening their doors to the public. The stylish new fitness facility has quickly established its...
- Fit4less franchise takes Pole position
- 12 August 2016
- Thursday 11th August marked the opening of the brand new Fit4less franchise in Gdańsk, Poland. Crowds gathered outside, eagerly awaiting a first glimpse of the brand new low-cost fitness facility and the first in the Poland for the Fit4less brand. Fit4less Gdańsk is owned by UK entrepreneurs and s...
- Five-star launch for Fit4less Leeds
- 01 August 2016
- Fit4less has officially launched in Leeds with the opening of the brand new gym in Leeds Halton. The club held their grand opening party on Thursday 21st July. The opening marks the first Fit4less gym in the West Yorkshire territory. In just a few short weeks since opening the club has got off to ...
- énergie Group announced Health Club Operator of the Year 2016
- 05 July 2016
- énergie Group, owner of the Fit4less brand has been recognised as the outstanding performer in UK fitness, awarded Health Club Operator of the year at the ukactive Flame Awards. The Flame Awards represent the most prestigious accolade in the health, fitness and physical activity sector, with each ...
- Fit4less and énergie Group included in The Leap 100 2016: The definitive list of fast-growth companies
- 05 May 2016
- énergie Group, owner of the Fit4less brand, have made it on to The Leap 100 2016 – a list of the 100 most exciting, fast-growth companies in the UK, launched by Mishcon de Reya and City AM. All the companies selected have demonstrated substantial growth over the past 12 months and been identified as...
- Fit4less Tunbridge Wells Welcomes Celebrity Guests for Launch
- 25 February 2016
- Fit4less in Tunbridge Wells has launched with a bang thanks to the support of two of the biggest names in GB Athletics, Steve Backley OBE and Dame Kelly Holmes. Steve Backley OBE, a former world record holder for javelin throwing, cut the ribbon at Fit4less at the Enterprise Centre in North Farm R...
- Fit4less teams up with Warner Bros. for a knockout partnership
- 05 January 2016
- The Fit4less by énergie franchise has partnered with Warner Bros. to promote the eagerly anticipated box office film Creed – The Rocky Legacy (in cinemas January 15). The role as a UK partner will see all Fit4less clubs taking part in promotional activity, as well as offering an exclusive incentiv...
- 4 spectacular new Fit4less openings in 7 days
- 01 October 2015
- In the last 7 days of September (24th – 30th), Fit4less opened 4 new Fit4less clubs in Loughborough, Glasgow, Hoddesdon (Hertfordshire) and Brentford setting a new company record for most new clubs open in a 7 day period. Fit4less Hoddesdon broke the record for memberships sold in one day with 2...
- Fit4less Scunthorpe enjoys spectacular start
- 31 August 2015
- The latest Fit4less franchise to launch in Scunthorpe was already a hit with locals before it even opened. The gym officially opened its doors for business with over 1,150 members already signed up and ready to enjoy the first-class fitness facilities on offer at unbeatable value. Over 200 members s...
- Fit4less teams up with The Terminator
- 30 June 2015
- Fit4less and énergie have secured an exclusive partnership with one of the most eagerly anticipated box office films of 2015, Terminator Genisys, starring fitness legend Arnold Schwarzenegger. The film partnership will see a ‘Terminator takeover’ at all our Fit4less clubs with our franchisees usin...
- Hundreds turn out to celebrate the launch of the latest Fit4less franchise in Hatfield.
- 15 June 2015
- Fit4less launches in Hatfield - Hundreds of locals turned out to celebrate the launch of the brand new Fit4less gym in Hatfield on Thursday 4th June. Mayor of Hatfield, Cllr Lynne Sparks cut the ribbon to officially launch the gym on what proved to be a very prosperous night for the business. Fran...
- énergie shortlisted for leading sector awards
- 01 May 2015
- Fitness franchisor the énergie group, operator of the Fit4less, énergie fitness clubs and énergie fitness for women brands has been shortlisted for ‘Health Club Operator of the Year’ at the coveted Ukactive Flame Awards for the second successive year. The Flame Awards are widely recognised as the bi...
- Fit4less and énergie group finalists in prestigious Franchise Marketing Awards
- 17 April 2015
- énergie reached the finals of the Franchise Marketing Awards for the second year running after the fitness franchise group were shortlisted for 'Best Website' and 'Best Overall Marketing Campaign'. The shortlist for 'Best Website' recognised the significant investment in énergie's new franchise we...
- Preston and Wallington keep énergie target on track
- 17 March 2015
- The openings of Fit4less in Preston and Wallington in February has kept the énergie Group’s plan of openings for 2015 firmly on track. At the end of 2014, the Group outlined plans for 36 openings in 2015, which they confirm is going according to plan. Fit4less_Wallington.jpgFit4less Preston 10,000...
- énergie celebrates 100,000 member milestone
- 12 December 2014
- The énergie group has surpassed 100,000 active members across its three brands; Fit4less, énergie fitness clubs and énergie fitness for women for the first time in the company’s history. The 100,000 member milestone was reached on the 1st December just days before the company’s annual évolution co...
- Fit4less voted ‘Best Gym Chain’ in the UK at prestigious industry awards
- 10 October 2014
- The Fit4less franchise has been voted the ‘Best Budget Gym Chain’ in the UK, scooping the award at the 4th Annual Members’ Choice Health Club Awards. The accolade is particularly significant as the Members’ Choice Health Club Awards are the only industry awards to be voted for by the people who us...
- Énergie Fit4less Hits Record Pre Sales
- 06 October 2014
- The énergie Group recently opened its new Fit4less gym in Hemel Hempstead which had a record number of pre sales; an incredible 1,650 memberships before the grand opening. The club’s opening ceremony was led by the MP of Hemel Hempstead, Cllr Mike Penning whom kicked off the proceedings by cutting...
- Fit4less opens three clubs in one week…
- 08 September 2014
- Friday the 5th September marked the end of an exceptional week for the Fit4less franchise with the opening of three clubs over a 7 day period. It all started with Fit4less Hemel Hempstead officially opening their doors to the public on Thursday 28th August. The club opened having sold an incredi...
- énergie teams up with The Rock! Fitness franchise group hits the big screen with exclusive film partnership
- 04 September 2014
- The énergie Group has secured an exclusive partnership with one of the biggest names in the film industry, Paramount Pictures. énergie is the official fitness partner for the new Hercules film, featuring Hollywood giant Dwayne Johnson, otherwise known as The Rock. Hercules is being billed as one o...
- énergie Signs Five London Club Deal
- 06 June 2014
- The énergie Group has signed a franchise agreement to open ‘at least five’ Fit4less sites in London in the next three years and, under the same franchisee, regenerate its Leighton Buzzard and Liscombe Park sites. An agreement with Gymstar Ltd, will see a London site open in Bethnal Green, London i...
- énergie signs five-club Fit4less deal in London
- 04 June 2014
- The énergie Group has signed a new franchise agreement to open at least five of its Fit4less branded health clubs in London over the next three years, as part of a deal with operator Gymstar. The first site will open in Bethnal Green in June, with two further sites planned this year. Gymstar will ...
- énergie shortlisted for ‘Health Club Operator of the Year’ at prestigious industry awards
- 04 June 2014
- The énergie Group has been shortlisted in the ‘Health Club Operator of the Year’ category at the prestigious ukactive & Matrix Flame Awards 2014. The Flame Awards are the most highly coveted awards of the health and fitness sector. The nomination is a reflection of the popularity of the énergie br...
- énergie Outlines 2014 Strategy
- 28 February 2014
- The énergie Group has outlined its plans for growth in 2014, which its CEO, Jan Spaticchia says is ‘our biggest expansion plan in énergie’s 10 year history’. The company, which currently operates near 100 gyms and clubs nationally and internationally, is set to open 40 additional sites in the UK b...
- Abbey Signs Exclusive Deal With énergie Fitness For Aggressive Expansion Plan In Ireland That Promises To Create 250 New Jobs
- 17 January 2014
- énergie Group, the UK’s market leading fitness franchise company, today announced that it has signed an exclusive deal with Abbey International Finance (“Abbey”) which gives Abbey control over the énergie Fitness, énergie Fitness for Women and Fit4Less Brands across Ireland. Abbey confirmed th...
- Fit4less strengthens its London expansion
- 26 November 2012
- This week, the énergie Group, has revealed two confirmed Fit4less sites in London and a satellite town, adding to the Groups expansion plans around the Capital. In mid-December, the Group will open Fit4less in Kilburn and Enfield in January 2013. With gyms already operational and established in ...
- Fit4Less - Small is Beautiful
- 30 August 2012
- Fit4less by énergie launches its smallest ever gym this week with the opening of its Maidstone site, the 23rd in the Group’s portfolio. The 3,000 sqft gym features all the latest technology and equipment including TRX®, Precor cardio equipment, resistance machines, free weights, changing facilitie...
- Fitness Franchise Continues to Grow
- 29 June 2011
- The Fit4less by énergie brand portfolio has reached its 13th opened club. The group will soon to be 14 clubs with the imminent opening of Stockport, in just over 18 months with the recent openings of Fit4less Chesham and Hartlepool; now the énergie Group has set a target of 45 openings in the next...
- Fit4less establishes Scunthorpe’s “first gym by a major chain”
- 05 January 2016
- The launch of Fit4less Scunthorpe was eagerly anticipated with the Scunthorpe Telegraph reporting that Fit4less would be the towns “first gym by a major chain”. The opening marks an amazing transformation for the site, which was a derelict former car showroom and is now a stunning 8,000 sq ft fit...
- Fit4less case study - Fit4less, Cheadle Hulme
- Franchisee(s) – Adrian LeaKey statisticsWhen did you open? Mid-February 2013How many members did you have on opening and how many members do you have now? We had 1500 members on opening and approximately 2600 members as of now (May 2013)How does this compare to your sales targets? We are ahead...
- Fit4less case study - Fit4less, Kilburn
- Key statisticsWhen did you open? December 2012How many members did you have on opening and how many members do you have now? We had 748 members on opening and 2248 members as of now (21 May 2013)How does this compare to your sales targets? We are two years ahead of our sales targets and the si...
- Andrew Newall, Fit4less Towerhill
- 05 November 2012
- Andrew Newall, 27, first had the idea of opening a gym in 2009 when he was convinced that there must be a cheaper and better alternative to paying extortionate prices for 'lifting weights'. Having already created his first business in Canada and selling it to make an undisclosed amount, Andrew wan...