Headcase - Barbers Franchise
Established in 2000, the Headcase brand has gone from strength to strength as one the most popular franchised barber shops in the UKWatch Video
Men’s barbering is booming, and Headcase Barbers now brings you a unique opportunity to invest in the most successful barber group in the UK. Whether you are a barber looking for your own shop or an investor looking for a rewarding part-time management franchise, we can help you to fulfil your ambition and realise investment goals.
AN ESTABLISHED BRAND
Headcase Barbers was established in 2000 with a clear vision to restore the barber shop to the centre of the local community, and to revive the experience of first-class barbering in what was then a tired and mediocre industry. We are now the UK’s largest and fastest growing brand in barbering, and our emphasis on customer experience is built on a relaxed and welcoming shop environment, consistent with excellent customer service and great music. The monthly haircut is an essential and regular service, and there is significant business reward for creating an authentic destination venue, where men can look forward to their regular visit.
With more shops in the UK than any other barber group, and master franchises established in South Africa, The Netherlands, and Ireland, Headcase Barbers has the brand authority to give you the opportunity to develop a portfolio business. We can help you every step of the way, from search and selection of the ideal shop units, to recruitment and development of talented and committed barbers, to financial planning, marketing, business development, and operations.
Why own a Headcase Barber franchise?
- No need to leave your job: Headcase Barbers offers you the ideal part-time management franchise to build a secure future alongside a portfolio career.
- Headcase Barbers has soul and authenticity: each and every Chapter looks and feels great, and our barbers deliver an unparalleled service to customers who seek out the Headcase Barbers experience both from the £10 chop or the £40+ ladies’ salon.
- Destination employer: Barbering is changing, and Headcase Barbers is in the vanguard of this change. This makes us the place where barbers aspire to work, taking care of recruitment and retention of the best staff for your shop.
- Charismatic brand with active social media participation: Why does this matter? You can’t fool Google nowadays; rankings are based on interactions. Headcase Barbers delivers with loyal participation on a range of social media platforms from owners, staff and customers – as well as from followers across the world - to ensure our rankings remain high. Your shops will each have their own Facebook and Instagram pages, and your barbers will engage in those media because they will be part of the wider Headcase Barbers community beyond their place of work.
- Central business reinvestment: Yes there is a royalty – but without it there would be no interested central business to provide support! With our growing network of shops across the UK we can outpace any independent barber with reinvestment in your business, from EPOS system upgrades to marketing, training support, and even barber benefits and perks.
What is the business case?
- Haircuts are an essential necessity with regular repeat custom
- No cost of sale, and low overheads
- Increasing brand recognition and high customer loyalty
- Barbering is recession-resistant
- The business cannot be replicated on the internet
- Easy management and operation, backed up by Headcase Barbers management training and ongoing support, including our own bespoke Epos system (with our unique customer loyalty App) allowing you remote monitoring of multiple shops, wherever you can access the internet.
- Streamlined fixed costs and business model
- Strategic business partnerships with global product manufacturers
Do I need to be a Barber to invest in a Headcase franchise?
No. You can be, but you don’t have to be. For us it is all about the people.
Whether you are new to business or are an experienced investor, we can help. As well as talented and experienced barbers, ready to front their own shops, we are always happy to hear from investors looking for new and rewarding opportunities to set their money to work. Either way, we will always help with selection of qualified barbers and managers for your business, to help run your day-to-day operations. We want to your support your business in whatever way is needed, to build turnover and focus on growth.
For the investor owner, it is essential that you take an active interest in the success of your shop, but this can be a very light time commitment for you and we expect that you can remain in your job or devote time to other business interests – certainly until you have developed your own group of Headcase Barbers shops!
What skills are you looking for in a franchisee to invest in a Headcase franchise?
We want you to love your business, and you must demonstrate your commitment to your team and the Headcase Barbers brand. The franchise covenant requires that we will do our best to help you to fulfil the full potential of every shop, and that you will likewise commit your very best efforts to realising that success. It is a mutual commitment. Your business leadership and management experience will stand you in good stead, and while we will provide specific training and tools to help, an understanding of business finance and cash management is certainly valuable.
How much capital is required to open a Headcase franchise?
Our Launch / Support Pack is just £28,654 + VAT.
Covering absolutely everything, including shop furniture & equipment, signage, launch marketing, training, product supply, shop fitting, landlord’s rent deposit, legal costs, and VAT (reclaimable), we would normally expect to be able to see you open and trading for total investment of circa £50,000.
The size, location and condition of you shop unit affects third-party costs.
With cash investment of up to £20,000, we will work with you to secure finance, subject to status, and launch your new Headcase Barbers.
If Headcase Barbers could be of interest, then contact us NOW today for more information!
There are no short cuts to premium grade barbering but if you have what we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you! Give us a call or apply for further information today!