Husse England & Scotland - Pet Food Franchise
£10,000 Start-up Support from Husse England.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available in England & Scotland only.
Discover a Husse Franchise – The Global Leaders in Pet Food Home Delivery
Husse is the world's fastest growing pet food franchise and the only one with international success. The pet food industry has been categorised by Forbes and other publications as 'recession proof' and is attracting a host of entrepreneurs and investors to join this thriving £2.6 billion industry in the UK.
Husse is listed in the Top 100 Global Franchises and is currently the only pet food company to make it onto this list – making us the number 1 pet food franchise in the world!
In Brief - About Husse
Over 1,000 successful franchisees are currently enjoying the freedom of working from home, supplying dog, cat and horse owners with an established high quality product while generating high returns.
It all started in Stockholm back in 1987. Since then, Husse has grown year after year and now operates in more than 50 countries. It is also the first European pet food company to be granted a DA licence to import into the United States.
Why sell pet food in the UK?
- Huge market – 45% of UK homes have at least one pet – there are currently 57 million pets in the UK, excluding horses.
- Growing industry – pet ownership is on the rise year-on-year.
- Healthy expenditure – UK owners spend around £2.6 billion on pet food each year, and this figure is growing.
- All year round – pet food is an all year round business with no seasonal slumps.
Why join Husse?
- Flexible lifestyle business – work the hours you want, earn the income you want, operate in your own local area.
- Unique Scandinavian recipe – pets love the taste of our unique Scandinavian recipe. Unlike other local products, which all possess similar ingredients and a similar taste to each other, Husse offers something different to the rest!
- Unique product range – Husse produces and sells 3rd generation pets foods and supplements for dogs, cats and horses. Our 350+ product range includes food for all life stages of cats and dogs.
- Various revenue streams – Husse's unique professional range offers an additional revenue stream by targeting pet related businesses, such as breeders, kennels, catteries, groomers, trainers, etc.
- Taste guarantee – with a 95% customer retention rate, our money-back taste guarantee is covered by Husse UK's head office and demonstrates our confidence in the quality of our products.
Why do so many pet owners choose Husse?
- High quality product – winner of Europe's prestigious Top For Dog Award 2015 and 2016.
- Totally natural – made with only natural human grade ingredients, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Outstanding health benefits – promotes longevity and vitality, saves on vet bills; as seen in the Daily Mail!
- Competitive pricing – high quality ingredients and high digestibility makes Husse a more economical choice for pet owners.
- Ease and convenience – Husse’s door-to-door delivery service means customers save time, and the inconvenience of carrying heavy bags!
- Grain free, sensitive and hypoallergenic products – a wide variety of food options are available to suit all dietary requirements; overall, Husse has a range of over 350 products!
- Personal, friendly service – Husse nutritionists receive extensive product training to give the best recommendations and best advice to pet owners.
75,000 households – exclusive territory
Price: £13,900 + VAT
55,000 households – exclusive territory
Price: £9,900 + VAT
35,000 households – exclusive territory
Price: £4,900 + VAT
Husse Training and Support
Our initial training program covers product knowledge, pet nutrition (centre of excellence canine nutritional qualification), sales, marketing and and user training for our bespoke CRM and order tracking system.
Our ongoing support gives you access to our off-line and online educational materials which are hosted on a cloud-based system and are regularly updated. You will also receive unlimited access to our in-house graphic designer, who will help you with all your artwork and design requirements. Our in-house vet will also always be at hand to help answer any questions you or your customers may have. Husse arranges regular meetings, seminars and webinars offering continuous development opportunities to its franchisees.
- 30 Years Husse!
- Husse was founded in Sweden in 1987. Today, More than 30 years on, Husse is available in over 50 countries worldwide and enjoyed by thousands of pet owners through our network of 1000 franchisees.
- Husse; Super Healthy Pet Food and Pet Food Franchise
- Watch how the Husse team produces, quality controls and delivers high quality pet food straight to your door!
- Be our own Boss with Husse the global leader in pet food home delivery Franchise.
- The Husse brand has expanded rapidly since launching in the UK in 2012. Currently we have over 80 trained Husse pet food nutritionists across 50 regions in England & Scotland. Husse is the fastest growing pet food franchise in the UK and the only one with international success.
- Husse Franchise – Video Prospectus 2015 / 2016
- Husse is delighted to announce 3 start-up support packages for new Husse franchisees in England where we are yet to operate. This represents an immediate Return On Investment (ROI) if you are a successful applicant
- Be The Boss! Husse England
- When the opportunity knocks this year can you open the doors to a successful new career and happier lifestyle
- Husse Pet Food Franchise Video Prospectus
- Do you enjoying going to local pet shows and meeting customers? At the same time do you want to be able to earn money and run your own business? Husse is a super healthy Swedish pet food brand and for over 28 years we have been providing free delivery and nutrition advice directly to customers. Want...
- Husse Valp: Infomatic Advert
- Super healthy completed premium pet food for puppies. With added nutraceutical components for an optimally balanced diet. The high digestibility means our bags can last nearly twice as long as other pet foods.
- Husse Prima Plus: Infomatic Advert
- Prima Plus is a super premium food for adult dogs between 10kg and 40kg, with low to normal energy requirements. It is based on chicken with added nutraceutical components to make it a super tasty every day meal for your pet. Its high digestibility is better for the gastro-intestinal system.
- Border collie Zoe & AMAZING dog tricks!
- 27 March 2013
- Husse Franchisees
- 12 July 2012
- Pet Food, Dog Food, Cat Food, Cat Litter, Products on Husse UK
- 12 July 2012
- On your web-shop you can find the best quality pet food products on the market.
- Husse Franchise is Looking For Franchisees!
- 12 July 2012
- Husse is the fastest expanding franchise system in home delivery of quality pet food operating in 30 countries with over 600 franchisees. The business concept is simple; a customer shouldnt have to break his or her back carrying. Instead the customer simply places his or her order of pet food on the...
- "My dog Max made me join Husse. He is my first dog and, as you do with your children, I always wanted to do the best for him. As he grew from a puppy to an adult dog, I was concerned whether I was feeding him correctly and when he had some skin complaints and I was overwhelmed with a lot of advic...
- Lindsey and Amy
- I have always had the desire to run my own business but never really knew where to start, it all seemed a little daunting!! I began looking last year at different opportunities in the pet industry as my partner and I have often dreamed of owning our own pet store or kennels. Unfortunately I have...
- Leslie and Phillipa
- We have looked in to several Franchises and none got back to be as promptly as Husse. After our first discussion with Husse everything else fell in to place. Professionalism in handling the numerous queries and organizing our first meeting with Fahim and Dr Majid was brilliant. I ordered food to ...
- Tish & Roger's Feedback
- My name is Leticia and along with my husband Rogerio we decided some time ago to seek a new source of income. We have initiated a process of study and research to find out which segment we would invest in. After much research and many emails, we chose Husse. We decided by Husse because is a n...
- Daran and Adele's Feedback
- After many years of public service, and some life-changing events, we decided to ﬁnd something completely different to do with our lives, where we could work for ourselves and enjoy a more ﬂexible lifestyle. A number of different business opportunities were investigated although we knew we had a ...
- Tony's Feedback
- I left school at 16 and joined the Royal Navy where I served for six years leaving as a Leading Electrical Mechanic. I immediately joined Kent Police where I served thirty years, retiring in January 2014 as a Neighbourhood inspector. Ten years of my service was on the dog section, five years as a...
- Janet's Feedback
- I had been working for Avis Rent a Car in various locations around the UK for twenty six years. I was living in Swansea when in May this year my mother sadly passed away. I decided to move back to Basingstoke and live with my dad. This gave me the opportunity to look into running my own busin...
- Peter's Feedback
- With over 25 years in retail, working for some of the leading companies around the world, I tired of the corporate world of shareholders and board members. As a nature & wildlife lover, pets had always been a part of my life and eventually I found myself fundraising for the RSPB. Enjoyable as it...
- Bryan's feedback
- I have worked in corporate IT for over 30 years and it has come for time for a change. If you are familiar with the Dilbert cartoon strip you will know and love some of the absurdities of existing in a large organisation. In any job that you do there will always be things that you don't like do...
- Peter's feedback
- I had spent the last year back in the corporate world chasing unobtainable targets for little gain. I decided that I had to become my own boss again and set my targets and my goals. I looked at several franchises and made a list of possibilities. Trimming down the list on a basis of good a...
- Tom's feedback
- Why did we join Husse? After over a year looking for and researching different franchises it was by pure coincidence that we looked at the Husse franchise. We were looking at a well known franchise website when an email from that very website popped up on my computer offering “£3,000 Start-Up He...
- Dylan's feedback
- After many years working in office based customer service jobs I realised that I wanted to start my own business. Having no experience whatsoever I decided to look into buying a franchise and made tens of enquiries on several different websites. These franchises ranged from specialist chocolat...
- UK Pet Food Industry Rises to a Value of £3 Billion
- 24 October 2017
- The culture of pet ownership is on the rise globally. Among all the pet types, dogs represent the most preferred pets. With an increase in dog ownership, the demand for dog food has also grown at a healthy pace. According to IMARC group, the global dog food market reached sales worth US$ 47.1 Bil...
- New Husse Nutritionists
- 14 March 2017
- Husse's UK HQ team trained 15 new Husse pet food nutritionists in 2016 and a further 7 so far this year.
- Recent successes
- 16 February 2017
- Husse franchisees recently partook in several competitions and festivals pertaining to pet food, detailed below. Top for Dog awards Top for Dog is one of Europe's most prestigious pet industry competitions. Congratulations to Opus Ocean for winning best food in 2016, following in the footsteps of ...
- When opportunity knocks...
- 15 February 2017
- Franchises are appealing to new entrepreneurs who want the reduced risk of a proven product or service while still being their own boss. They can get support from the parent company or fellow franchisees to ensure success. For those who have decided to enter into the £2.6 billion recession free al...
- Husse's Opus Ocean wins best dry food at Top For Dog 2016
- 06 December 2016
- Husse's Opus Ocean won first place at this year's Top For Dog contest. It was this time last year that Husse's Lax & Ris won the award. Top For Dog is one of Europe's most important contests for the pet food industry and is organized by the biggest pet magazines in Poland. During the past 30 years...
- A warm summer welcome to our latest franchisee Hristo
- 21 November 2016
- Husse England are pleased to announce the acquisition of Husse Scotland. Scotland has currently 9 active franchisees and organises the annual Dumfries House Dog Show who's attendees include Prince Charles and Camilla Duchess of Cornwall. A warm summer welcome to our latest franchisee Hristo who wi...
- Strong Growth for UK Pet Industry
- 21 November 2016
- The pet care market enjoyed solid growth throughout the review period 2016, despite ongoing financial constraints in the aftermath of the economic downturn. Growth was fueled by the growing trend in which consumers perceive their pets as equal members of the family which encourages them to indulge...
- Husse England acquires Husse Scotland
- 18 November 2016
- Husse England are pleased to announce the acquisition of Husse Scotland. Scotland currently has nine active franchisees and organises the annual Dumfries House Dog Show, whose attendees include Prince Charles and Camilla Duchess of Cornwall. Franchisee Success A warm welcome to our latest franch...
- Start Your New Year With A New Business & Receive £10,000 Start Up Support
- 17 November 2016
- Many people consider the festive break as an opportunity to make life plans for the new year ahead. For those people seeking a profitable business with a flexible & enjoyable lifestyle, and at the same time being their own boss and working from home then a Husse pet food home delivery franchise co...
- Husse Sales are on the up and UP!
- 17 June 2016
- 2015 has seen an increase over of 100% in sales Statistics for 2015 shows a year on year growth within the Pet Industry. If ever there is a time to be a part of a growing industry - It's now! Along with the ever increasing rise in pet owners, we have also seen a rise in the more 'savvy and ded...
- Husse helps Henry's claim to be the oldest living cat in the world!
- 17 June 2016
- You may or may not of seen recently published news articles in both The Daily Mirror & The Daily Mail showing a ginger cat by the name Henry possibly entering the Guinness book of records as the world's oldest living cat.The article goes on to mention that 30 year old Henry's diet includes non other...
- Paws up to the success of Husse
- 17 August 2015
- Husse Continues to Grow In England The Husse brand has been grown rapidly in the last quarter with no fewer than 12 new Husse Franchise Start-up in England. Our new business partners have come from all walks of life and almost all of them have little or no business experience. They all have many a...
- Franchise Package – Key to Your Success
- 14 May 2014
- The franchise package is a key element of choosing the right franchise, the key to start-up, and also to long-term success. A franchise package can reduce your initial investment and can be broken down into two parts: the initial franchise package, and the long-term franchise package. At Husse, fra...
- Husse National Meeting | Success of Husse UK – Report
- 06 May 2014
- 2014 is already proving to be a successful year for Husse UK. We have more active franchisees than ever before, our product sales are increasing in franchise territories, and we’ve experienced growth in the online and business-to-business divisions. On March 24, 2014, we held our national meetin...
- 10 Important Questions Before Investing in a Franchise
- 28 February 2014
- From over a thousand franchises to choose from in the UK, deciding which one is right for you can be a challenging task. Nonetheless, a thorough research before investing into a franchise is one of the most important steps in the process. We have identified ten important questions you can ask t...
- Husse Franchise – Solution to your New Year Resolution
- 21 January 2014
- It’s the New Year, and many of us have set resolutions to improve something in our lives. Perhaps one of yours is to find a new job or even to start a whole new career? Maybe owning a business or opening a franchise is what your heart desires. A recent franchise survey conducted in the UK showed t...
- Why Husse Franchise is the Perfect Investment
- 16 December 2013
- Amidst over a thousand franchises to choose from in the UK, deciding which one is right for you can be a challenging task. Nonetheless, a thorough research before investing into a franchise is one of the most important steps in the process. Husse (pronounced “hoo-say”) franchise is the global lead...
- 20 Territories Sold So Far. Husse UK are Ahead Of Schedule!
- 27 March 2013
- The pet industry and in particular pet food has proven to be a recession free business in the UK. The industry is currently valued at over £4.5bn and has seen a huge increase in demand for dry food. In the last five years demand for dry cat food has seen an increase of up to 80% and dry dog food...
- Success Story: Tony
- Having officially retired from Kent Police on 2nd January this year I had hoped to start on Monday 13th January but unfortunately and owing to the death of an old friend I wasn't able to start until Wednesday 15th which was quite handy as my first stock delivery arrived that day. I bought my fran...
- Success Story: Tom Hartshorn (Husse West Wiltshire & Bath)
- 16 December 2013
- So far with Husse I’m Tom, Husse Franchise owner for West Wiltshire & Bath and this is a little information about why we joined Husse, how we found things and what’s currently happening. The journey so far has been great, initial training was a breeze, a lot of information to take in but plen...