Kare Plus - Care Services Franchise
With a Kare Plus franchise, you will be joining a leading provider of high quality nursing and domiciliary care with a proven track record.Watch Video
Kare Plus offers a specialist recruitment service within the nursing and domiciliary care industry.
Previous experience is not essential as our franchisees are given in-depth training and on-going support so as to launch, build and manage their own thriving business. On a day-to-day basis, Kare Plus franchise owners provide staffing solutions to some of the largest healthcare organisations in both the private and public sector, such as the NHS.
Kare Plus is an Associate member of the British Franchise Association.
How much does a Kare Plus franchise cost?
The cost of a Kare Plus franchise is £40,000 + VAT*. Working capital is approx. £40,000 + VAT.
*Banks can lend 50-70% of the cost depending upon your financial history.
Looking to invest in a business within a lucrative market?
Join Kare Plus – a rapidly expanding brand!
If you are looking to have a better work/life balance, greater freedom in your career or to be in business for yourself but not by yourself, Kare Plus offers you that and more.
As a rapidly expanding, multi-service care provider of specialist nursing and care staff, Kare Plus franchise owners provide a necessary and in-demand service to private individuals, the NHS, leading private hospitals and care homes nationwide.
We are currently seeking individuals who want to be part of our success story. To receive our free and non-obligatory franchise prospectus, fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Established brand and Innovative Concept
Kare Plus was initially established in 1989 and supplied scrub nurses to hospitals nationwide but in 2010 we dramatically expanded into a national recruitment, nursing, and domiciliary care agency.
As an Associate member of the British Franchise Association, our franchisees can be confident that we offer them a thoroughly tried-and-tested, accredited, and ethical franchise model that provides them with a blueprint for a successful business.
In addition to this, the innovative Kare Plus concept has been carefully developed with an emphasis on compliance and quality. Considerable time has been spent on training, marketing and the IT system to ensure the highest level of quality for each and every franchisee. In turn, a Franchise Owner can offer consistency, reliability and high quality, making the price equal to the level of service received.
Top-quality services Kare Plus franchisees offer
Our customer and service user groups are diverse, ranging from individuals requiring care within the privacy of their own homes both on a short and long-term basis. This can be working alongside local government organisations or within the private sector.
Kare Plus franchise owners provide nursing staffing solutions to the NHS in addition to some of the largest healthcare organisations in the UK, in both the private and public sector. Franchisees should be passionate about the quality of care they provide and should stand firmly by our ethos.
Our bespoke management, compliance and rostering system, combined with an extremely rigorous recruitment and selection process guarantees that we employ only the very best.
Domiciliary Home Care
The areas of care in which we specialise:
- Frail & Elderly
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Injury
- End of Life
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s
- Nutritional support
- Social Inclusion
- Younger adults with learning and life limiting disabilities
We know how difficult it is to admit needing assistance or learning to cope with change; we help fill the gap with trained, skilled and compassionate carers and nurses sent directly to the service user’s home with as little disruption to existing routines as possible.
Supported Living Service
“There are far too many people with learning disabilities or autism staying too long in hospital or residential homes, and even though many are receiving good care in these settings, many should not be there and could lead happier lives elsewhere. This practice must end. It is a national imperative that there is a fundamental culture change so that those with learning disabilities or autism have exactly the same rights as anyone else to the best possible care and support.”
Norman Lamb, previous Minister of State for Care and Support. Transforming care: A national response to Winterbourne View Hospital, DOH
A number of our offices deliver Supported Living where we provide modified properties that beautifully accommodate service users and our well trained and carefully selected staff. We have a consortium of landlords that we work closely with who are very adept at finding suitable properties in locations that service users and their families would wish to be.
What you get for your investment?
Franchisees attend a residential 5-day training course which covers sales, compliance, marketing and PR, accounts, contracts, recruitment, services offered and much more.
The support team is second to none; all franchisees receive both face-to-face and telephone support, which is adapted to each franchisee in order to support the individual’s requirements. In addition to this, all franchisees receive a marketing pack that includes:
- A full set up ready computer with our system fully loaded
- VoIP phone system set up
- Business cards
- Marketing material
- A personalised website and social media package
- Plus much more.
Are we right for each other?
At Kare Plus we look to recruitment franchisees who share our passion and ethos for delivery of excellent quality within Health & Social Care. No previous industry experience is required as full training will be given, you just required 110% commitment and dedication to the Kare Plus franchise.
To receive our franchise prospectus free of charge & with no obligation, please complete the short form below.
- Kare Plus returns to The Franchise Show Ireland
- 19 April 2017
- For the second year running, The Franchise Show Ireland will be returning to Dublin and the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus will once again be exhibiting its Irish franchise opportunities. Hosted in association with the Irish Franchise Association, the 2017 show...
- Don’t miss Kare Plus at Manchester’s British Franchise Exhibition
- 03 April 2017
- With business seminars, finance clinics and real franchise stories, this year’s British Franchise Exhibition is set to be full of opportunity, education and proud new business owners – and Kare Plus is going to be right at the heart of it! The UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franch...
- Home care services on the rise for Kare Plus
- 22 March 2017
- Despite well documented recent trends highlighting the challenges within the home care sector, the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus continues to experience a growing number of its franchise owners not only achieving home care registration with regulators, but also ...
- Kare Plus sells five franchises in five days
- 16 March 2017
- Kare Plus, the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, sold five franchise territories in five working days last week – taking the total number of territories sold in 2017 so far up to 14. With opportunities available right across the UK, Kare Plus sold territories in Blackpool, ...
- The Kare Plus Franchising Roadshow
- 17 February 2017
- The UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus is taking to the road in March and brining the award-winning franchise opportunity to you! Hosting four discovery sessions for those interested in owning their own Kare Plus business, the Franchise Team will be visiting Weetwo...
- Kare Plus Franchising launches new website
- 30 January 2017
- The UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus has launched its new franchising website, providing more information and stats than ever before on territories currently available. With numerous territories already sold and reserved in 2017, the new website has been designed...
- Win VIP Brit Award tickets with Kare Plus!
- 06 January 2017
- Thanks to the UK’s most established healthcare franchise, Kare Plus you have the opportunity to attend the Brit Awards with two VIP tickets up for grabs! Experiencing growth of over 300% in recruitment during 2016, The Caring Company is now offering two VIP tickets to the 2017 British Music Awards...
- Top five Kare Plus moments of 2016
- 23 December 2016
- 2016 was the biggest year in Kare Plus history, with significant growth in areas of recruitment, care provided, awards and accreditations, franchise support systems and much more. With so much going on over the last 12 months, we’ve collated five of our best moments below. And the best thing is, t...
- Kare Plus nominated for another Service Range and Entrepreneur award
- 20 December 2016
- Kare Plus, the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, has reached the finals in two Midland’s Business Awards categories; Service Provider of the Year (£1m+) and Entrepreneur of the Year. Already winning similar categories at this year’s Best Business Awards, Kare Plus was one o...
- Kare Plus celebrates franchise owner success with first ever award ceremony
- 14 December 2016
- The UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus hosted its first ever Annual Conference and Award Ceremony this weekend – recognising and celebrating the success of its franchise network over the last 12 months. The all-day event consisted of motivational and industry exper...
- One million hours of care for Kare Plus in 2016
- 09 December 2016
- Following significant growth during 2016, the UK’s most established healthcare franchise, Kare Plus has provided over 1,200,000 hours of care to communities across England and Wales in the first 11 months of the year. Even with December’s hours to be calculated in the New Year, Kare Plus’ franchis...
- Let Kare Plus make your healthcare business dream a reality in 2017
- 25 November 2016
- With an ageing population and increasing demand on nurses and healthcare staff, it’s no secret the healthcare sector is one of the fastest growing industries in the UK - and worldwide. Therefore it’s an exciting industry to consider when starting your own business. However, as so many of those wh...
- Kare Plus: The truly multi-income healthcare franchise
- 10 November 2016
- Kare Plus is the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise – meaning it provides much more than just home care services. Kare Plus offers a full range of healthcare services including specialist and non-specialist nursing, supported living services, critical care services, home care a...
- Kare Plus franchisees maximising profits with new healthcare services
- 01 November 2016
- Franchisees at the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus, are adding more services and more income streams with new home care registration. Allowing branches to provide their own care services to people in their own homes, home care governing bodies in both England an...
- Kare Plus network meeting lays out bright future
- 06 October 2016
- Kare Plus, the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, recently held its latest network meeting, celebrating its recent successes and outlining its future plans. Following a year of strong growth, the entire network of over 70 branches was invited to attend Kare Plus’ network mee...
- Kare Plus wins Best Business Awards’ Best Service Range
- 14 September 2016
- Kare Plus, the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, has won the Best Service Range at the 2016 Best Business Awards. With a network of over 70 branches, Kare Plus was awarded the Best Service Range for its full range of healthcare services including medical staff supply, speci...
- Surge in CQC registrations increase Kare Plus franchise owners’ service offerings
- 30 August 2016
- Franchise owners at the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus are adding more services to their multi-income healthcare businesses with new CQC registrations allowing them to deliver domiciliary care. With an increasing need for post-hospital care services, over 35...
- Kare Plus is heading to Ireland
- 19 August 2016
- The UK’s fastest growing multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus is attending The Franchise Show Dublin on 9th to 10th September, at the RDS. Supplying healthcare services for over 25 years, the Kare Plus team will be on stand 307 to answer your questions about the multi-service, multi-incom...
- Visit Kare Plus franchising at Birmingham’s National Franchise Exhibition
- 12 August 2016
- The UK’s fastest growing multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus is attending The British Franchise Exhibition at the NEC, Birmingham on Friday 30th September and Saturday 1st October. Supplying healthcare services for over 25 years, the Kare Plus team will be on stand G210 to answer your en...
- First franchisee network event a success for Kare Plus
- 04 February 2015
- Leading care franchise Kare Plus has held its first franchisee networking event in Birmingham, bringing together its 40 strong nationwide network to share experiences, best-in-class practice and learn more about the latest developments introduced by the franchisor. Franchisees also had opportunity...
- Why Kare Plus’ branding sealed the deal for Kare Plus Swansea
- Kare Plus Swansea was the first Kare Plus franchise in Wales, joining the network in September 2015. Husband and wife team, Lisa and Richard Buchanan trusted the Kare Plus brand, ethos, mission and access to NHS framework in the region to support their new venture – even in uncharted waters. Now, ...