Maid2Clean - Domestic Cleaning Franchise
This franchise offers business in the domestic cleaning market. Franchisees enjoy an automated residual income and exclusive territory.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £10,000
- Available areas
- All of Scotland, Wales & N Ireland, & Majority of England (Excluding Hull & Beverley, Manchester, Crewe, Leek and Buxton, Warwick, Sheffield, York, Croydon, Prestwich, Worsley and North Hampton). Network Size: Over 100 units
Split Your PaymentView Details
With Maid2Clean® new franchisees can split their payment and pay 50% in month 1 and 50% in month 2
The UK’s No.1 “Recruitment Agency
Franchise For Cleaners”
160+ franchise areas & still growing!
Maid 2 Clean is a ‘Management Franchise’, not a ‘Cleaners Business’
For more than 19 years Maid2Clean® has provided over 2.5 million cleans to private residential homes. We took 10 years to perfect our somewhat unique trading model, and are proud to offer this proven business system to people like you who have a real desire to start their own business as a Maid2Clean® franchisee.
Due to our business model and the success of our franchisees it is no wonder why we have become the largest franchise player in the sector terms of UK franchisees.
Few can compete with us. We franchised our cleaning business following three successful pilot Maid2Clean® operations, each with an average pilot duration of 4-years. Undoubtedly, Maid2Clean® is positioned to revolutionise the domestic cleaning industry we serve.
The comprehensive training provided will equip you with all the appropriate knowledge and management skills to exploit the market potential to its fullest.
If you have the right attitude and the tenacity to run your own business then Maid2Clean® is for you.
Why are we different to other ‘Cleaning’ franchises?
Maid2Clean® franchisees work smarter not harder than the competition, you are getting a “management business” not a job, or a cleaning business to run.
The small initial investment of just under £10k, comes with low interest financial assistance available, and gives you a rapid return on investment in a growing market sector.
This is a high margin business with automated residual income & 90% repeat business which can be run from home and has a minimal risk factor, and our Call centre facility is also available.
PLUS… .there is no staff, no uniforms and no cleaning materials costs! On top of that you will have no need to transport cleaners or equipment from 1 job to another and no cash flow problems – clients pay in advance of their clean! There is no van to purchase or hire and no invoicing or cash collections. There is also no need to ever meet a client and no dependency on highly skilled staff.
- Maid2Clean® head office training including: advertising, client acquisition, database management, interviewing, billing, accounts, filing & admin
- Visit to Nuneaton to complete systems training
- Business plan development and growth targets for the year
- Client and worker acquisition and management
- Interviewing techniques
- Client closure practice
- Daily operational management
- Refresher training that you would like to review
- Personal visit from franchisor at a mutually convenient date
WHO'S IDEAL FOR US
Maid2Clean® Franchises are:
- Maid2Clean Announce Franchisee Of the Year
- 11 August 2011
- The number one domestic cleaning franchise has just announced the Franchisee of the Year for 2010/2011. Bob Lambert who runs his own Maid2Clean in Beckenham has been voted franchisee of the year in recognition of innovation suggestions during the year. Bob states: “We cho...
- Maid2clean Ideal Management Franchise
- 07 July 2011
- Maid2clean is one the UK’s largest management franchises in the domestic cleaning franchise industry. Its network of franchisees provides reliable cleaners to help satisfy the increasing need for domestic cleaning services. Cheshire is home of this best thought out franchises bus...
- Maid2Clean MD discusses the secret of his success
- 12 January 2012
- Maid2Clean's MD Mike Hanrahan spoke to industry consultant Martin Chambers about his company's cleaning franchise.Martin Chambers: Could you share your background prior to starting your business?Mike Hanrahan: My background is in Chemical Engineering, Purchasing, Quality Management and L...