My Homecare - Care Franchise
Want to be your own boss and thinking of opening a care company? My Homecare have the right package available for the right candidate.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £16,500 + VAT
- Available areas
We offer a low cost, unique solution to getting your care company started quickly and efficiently.
With our business model, you will be able to provide services to a wide range of people in need of care services – including; older people and younger adults with a disability.
Our tried and tested training and documentation is compliant with UK regulatory bodies, local authorities and the NHS. Your branch of My Homecare will enable vulnerable individuals to maintain their independence with life-changing services in their own surroundings and in the comfort of their own home.
Let us help you to realise that owning and running your own home care business is profitable and within your reach.
Year 1 – 2018
Year 2 – 2019
Year 3 – 2020
Estimated Annual Turnover
£200,000 – £300,000
£500,000 – £750,000
£800,000 – £1,000,000
Estimated Net Profit 12% - 22%
£100,000 – £150,000
£150,000 – £200,000+
Margins will depend on Territory - Contact for Details
There are over 1.7 million vulnerable individuals requiring social care in the United Kingdom.
As part of My Homecare, you are part of a successful team offering an exceptional service which rewards and changes lives.
Don't you think it's time to join a rewarding, profitable industry that will continue to grow?
My Homecare Franchise Fee & Package
£16,500 + VAT (can be paid over four affordable payments)
Free Support for 3 months after registration, followed by our monthly management "falling fee".
Our unique "falling fee" starting at 1.99% of gross sales after 3 months support. Our falling fee does exactly that and will decrease as your business grows, meaning the more successful you are, the more profit you will retain for your efforts.
In January 2018, we are launching our new monthly "Falling Fee" and unlike many similar business opportunities available, we are introducing a "Falling Fee" that rewards you as your business grows instead of penalising you, leaving you to retain more profits for your efforts.
Our franchise package provides you, the investor, with the knowledge and support to open your first successful care company. With this no-frills approach, we have successfully opened profitable companies across the UK. You are always provided with the expert direction from our team and the franchise package includes:
- Opening and structuring your company.
- Your own exclusive territory for length of franchise agreement (seven years).
- Assistance with recruitment of your Registered Manager.
- Complete care policies and procedures with operations manual.
- 5 day Care and Business training.
- Health and Social Care training providing all your care staff induction material.
- Advanced "Train the Trainer" five day course for one of your staff members, booked within first 12 month of trading.
- Submission and registration with Care Quality Commission or other local regulatory body.
- Regular updates to care policies and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Employers legal advice helpline.
- Assistance with accountancy, PAYE and book keeping.
- Your own company Website and associated e-mail addresses.
- Targeted E mail campaigns and marketing support.
- Telephone and e mail leads forwarded to your manager.
- Assistance with tendering for Local Authority and NHS contracts.
- Launching your branch of My Homecare to Private paying customers in your territory
Join the other 22 likeminded business entrepreneurs and be part of the My Homecare success story in 2018.
"I know I made the right decision choosing My Homecare. After looking around and speaking with other franchise options and looking at their business model, costings and benefits, I found that My Homecare seemed to be the most sensible choice. With their support and after 6 month successful trading we are on target to make sales in excess of £300,000 in year one".
Danny Sampson, My Homecare Crowborough
With a long way to go we still have many profitable territories available.
How Are Our Franchise Fees So Competitively Priced?
My Homecare simply charge less than all franchise companies that provide our level or service.
As a family company with no large sales force our overheads are low and our offices and training facilities are built for purpose.
The franchise package is exactly what you need with no frills or additional unnecessary components such as software management systems.