Oast House - Farm Snacks Franchise
A feel good business that's good for you, this unique farm snacks opportunity provides you with guaranteed revenue from day one.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £3,000
With over 30 franchisees including five new this year, Oast House Farm Snacks have a unique business model which is continually being proven across the UK. We are delighted to be in a position to invite like-minded people, who share our passion, to join the Oast House Farm Snacks family.
Oast House Farm Snacks deliver snack boxes into the workplace, based on an honesty box system. Working within the charity related business sector, our self-vending snack boxes contain a large range of carefully selected products which have been thoroughly developed to offer customers quality and all round value for money.
A business with revenue from day one!
We will site for you enough snack boxes for your territory to enable you to start earning money from your very first day!
Who are we and what do we do?
Established in 2012, our key marketing point focused on supporting local hospices within our area.
This has been a great success and enabled us to develop the Oast House Farm Snacks brand across the country helping other hospices fundraise for their services in local communities. Oast House Farm Snacks have also teamed up with a national children's charity which allows a fast start for franchisees to be able to launch quickly.
As part of your investment with Oast House Farm Snacks, we will assist to negotiate the corporate fundraising contract with a local hospice or charity of choice which will create an immediate demand for your snack boxes, giving you and your business a flying start.
In supporting your local hospice or our national children's charity you will receive a great ‘feel good factor’ from your local community. The snack boxes will be branded with the local charity’s details, which will ensure customers recognise the charity you are supporting.
What does a typical day look like?
Once your self-service display snack boxes have been delivered to local work places and other locations, without the need for contracts, or indeed, commitment; you will then visit each customer at regular intervals to restock and collect the takings.
Our franchise package:
Naturally you will want to get your business up and running quickly – this is where our support team get to work! We will work with you to create your personal business plan, discuss your expected income levels and start the training process which will include, among other elements, how to create a long term, repeat sales business to ensure you meet your expected income levels. We will then site ALL your initial snack boxes for you.
Our franchise fee starts at just £3,000 for a part time franchise or £4,800 for a full time franchise that can deliver you an income of circa £30k per year.
The Franchise Package includes:
- Exclusive territory with huge potential for growth
- All your boxes sited for you
- Coin counter
- Full training and ongoing support
- Business stationery
- Corporate uniform
Why Oast House Farm Snacks?
- Experienced business development team. Our team will get your boxes placed into local businesses, schools and other suitable locations during the launch of your franchise and continue to support you for the term of your franchise. We will teach you not only how to do the job but to be a business professional.
- An amazing feel good factor. You are in control of maintaining the relationship with your chosen charity and you are in control of where your fundraising effort goes.
- A continuous cash flow business. No waiting for payment from customers.
- A proven model. Key support from a team that have a wealth of experience in franchising.
- Credit terms on stock. (credit limit applies)
- A Franchise Management System that enables you to monitor your sales and performance.
- An easy-to-use bookkeeping system.
- A high quality product range of over 70 different products to keep our boxes varied and exciting, guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
- A unique model in an established marketplace.
- Stock prices include VAT where applicable.
- Seasonal products to ensure engagement.
- Fantastic return on investment. Guaranteed an income from day one.
- No sales experience necessary.
The Oast House Farm Snacks business is very special in that from the very start you do not need to take on large fixed costs such as leases and heavy capital equipment. You do not rely on the customer coming to you as you go to the customer.
You need to add enthusiasm, drive, hard work and commitment to the system and in the months ahead you will build an amazing repeat business with a friendly and loyal and honest customer base. You will be expected to follow the model you have invested in.
If the above appeals to you and you feel that the Oast House Farm Snacks franchise is just what you have been looking for, get in touch TODAY!
- Robust new franchise opportunity recognised by the bfa
- 19 October 2015
- Oast House Farm Snacks has been accredited by the British Franchise Association (bfa) as a provisional member, a listing available to businesses with a successful trading record in the UK of at least one year that are in the process of developing a franchised business. Matthew & Amanda Simmonds, ...
- The Sweet Taste of Business Success
- “Everywhere I go, they know me as the Cake Lady!” When Helen Nash left a stressful job behind to take a job with charity snack box provider Oast House, little did she realise that it would lead to her running her own business… and earning herself a rather fetching nickname! Helen ran a Post Offi...
- From Redundancy to Thriving Business Owner with Oast House
- 23 March 2017
- “I’ve had support every step of the way and I see a bright future ahead.” Former GB lawn tennis champion Rachel Apsey was working for a door-to-door tea delivery company which was forced to make redundancies in autumn 2016. She’d already developed glandular fever, including the debilitating ME eff...
- Josey Harman enjoys the freedom to fit work around her family
- Having previously worked in nursing care where the hours are unpredictable and long, Josey wanted to find an opportunity that would enable her to spend more time with her family. After starting her Oast House Farm Snacks franchise, she’s not only increased her income and reduced her working hours, ...