Oscar Pet Food - Pet Food Delivery Franchise
Franchisees can run their own pet food van delivery franchise from home, plus offer customers a complete pet care service.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £8,995 + VAT
- Available areas
- Many prime franchise sites still available in the UK.
THIS IS OSCAR
OSCAR Pet Food, dedicated to providing a home delivery service which enables its customers to enjoy the benefits from a range of tasty, nutritious pet foods –complete with toys, treats, accessories and health care products, including advicefrom experts.
Taking pride in our products and services, the OSCAR honest label policy highlights the importance of good nutrition and, where possible, we source only high quality local ingredients to produce mouth-watering foods for cats and dogs, in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
By feeding only the best quality foods at competitive prices customers can also benefit from the FREE advice given by experts in nutrition, behaviour and veterinary issues.
While OSCAR keeps a firm focus on pet food manufacturing, it also devotes time to a rapidly growing network of franchisees, both new and existing. On offer is a franchise package that is tailored to suit individual backgroundsand life skills with a commitment that could be treatedas a full-time business, as a second income or included in an existing operation.
Franchisee support with new incentives and opportunities is helping businesses to grow by reaping the rewards of customer satisfaction.
A reliable dedicated all round home delivery service that makes pet shopping easy. No worries about running out of food, a simple payment system and delivery at your convenience –even if you are out.
A selection of tasty, highly nutritious pet foods for pets of all sizes, breeds and conditions and a wide range of pet accessories are all readily available for customers to spoil their pets.
Lifelong professional advice from experts is readily available via the OSCAR FREE helpline.
OSCAR cares -and there is always a friendly voice at theend of the phone to give customers confidence in your products and services.
When you run an OSCAR franchise you have the strength of an established brand plus the added benefit of running your own business as an individual in a large network.
OSCAR is a tried and tested system which has developed through the support of trained and experienced mentors, helping to establish confidence in your approach to customers, products and services.
As the pet food market expands OSCAR is a business that functions with an instant cash flow and minimum overheads.
As full members of the British Franchise Association and the Pet Food Manufacturers' Association, OSCAR is well established and recognised within the industry.
YOUR CHOICE – YOUR BUSINESS
Research has helped OSCAR to establish a franchise pack that is flexible, meaning there is an option to choose a level of investment against your personal capabilities.
The core pack provides all the necessary elements to launch a new business, but it also offers a range of additional services to help develop your business to suit your needs.
Personalised : Flexible : Exclusive
- Innovative and user friendly training delivered by experienced mentors.
- Unique to OSCAR –A formal nutritional qualification.
- Full colour livery.
- Professionally branded corporate marquee for use at local events.
- Corporate clothing and equipment.
- Vast array of branded marketing materials.
- Access to online marketing tools.
- Access to online PR system.
- Franchise manual for easy reference at your fingertips.
- Internet discussion forum enabling you to network online.
- Bespoke customer relationship system.
- Fully functional bespoke accounts system.
- Internet discussion forum.
- A comprehensive online reference manual.
- E-commerce to send customer enquiries direct to your business.
- An exclusive standard territory.
£8,995 plus VAT
There are Essential Stock Options and Optional Business Extras that will put the finishing touches to your very own personal package.
All options are listed and priced accordingly for you to calculate your best level of investment against the elements you would like to include towards developing your business.
NEW FOR 2018: OSCAR Pet Foods has brilliant news as it launches into a year of exciting marketing opportunities.
The key to being noticed, getting involved and having a presence is generated by great PR and marketing - it is the promotional shop window to any business – and as OSCAR is keen to offer extra support to new franchisees, 2018 begins with even more inspirational marketing solutions.
- Chris Kembrey - Newark, Notts
- Chris Kembrey runs the Oscar Pet Foods franchise in Newark, Notts. Having joined Oscar in 2013, Chris talks about his career to date and why he chose franchising.
- Clare Muir
- Clare Muir runs the Oscar franchise in Lymington,Hampshire. She has been working with Oscar since 2006 and explains how the franchise fits perfectly around family life.
- S Tubbs
- Steve Tubbs lives in Chippenham, Wiltshire and along with his wife Jill they have been running the franchise since 2008. Steve talks about about his experience with Oscar, how they have developed their business and the benefits of joining a franchise business.
- Jayne Mclaren Mansell, via Facebook
- CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL "This is Lexi, she's a two and a half year old working cocker, she has boundless energy, and is eager to please a happy and loving companion. She has Oscars working dog, she loves it, and her coat is amazing! Thank you Oscar Pet Foods"
- Catherine Hewitt (Via Email), cared for by Mark Cragg our Nutritional Advisor in West Sussex
- CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL Spread The Word! "Just wanted to say thanks very much to Mark [Cragg] who came round to offer support with my Springer, Hector." "It was much appreciated and I'll happily spread the word about you guys as it's a nice touch offering the nutritional advice.Catherine Hewit...
- Brian & Taz, SARDA Handler, Suffolk, Cared for by OscarDirect (via email)
- CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL "Dear Oscars, I phoned yesterday as Taz has a problem with his gut and I was going to go and get a small bag of food and try Taz on it but I was told that you would not only change the type of feed but you would send it out to me which I appreciate so much as you supply this f...
- Wilf & Aileen Hallam - Nottinghamshire - Start Date: May 2010
- ‘I am an engineer by trade and to find myself working with animals is down to my wife and daughter. We started with one dog and before we knew it there were ten! Surrounded by dogs it seemed that my future was already planned when faced with redundancy.‘The transition of taking over a ready-made OSC...
- Steve & Jill Tubbs - Chippenham, Wiltshire - Start Date: January 2008
- BUSINESS MATTERS After twenty years of running a successful convenience store and petrol station with a staff of twenty-five we knew how to run a business - and the meaning of self-employment. Dedication and long hours brought success but it was time to reduce the pace and bring enjoyment back int...
- Brian Hulme - Stockport, Greater Manchester - Start Date: May 2003
- I spent twenty-seven years chasing my tail in search of a product that was worth promoting, and a job that would be totally rewarding. Getting out of the rat race gave me time to consider a number of options, all of which led me back to Oscar. Hence, I fitted into the job with a realistic approac...
- David & Dawn Jarvis - Hastings, East Sussex - Start Date: August 1996
- 12 July 2012
- HOW TO MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE David and Dawn Jarvis from Hastings have grown up with Oscar – starting back in 1996. With little knowledge of franchising and the pet food industry, David’s 23 years in banking meant he was about to embark on a life-changing experience. Ideally, this was for hims...
- ENJOYING TEN YEARS OF OSCAR SUCCESS
- 15 January 2018
- If ever an OSCAR Pet Food franchise fell into the right hands it had to be those of Steve and Jill Tubbs! “Ten years ago, our lives were turned upside down when plans to close our shop/filling station and sell the property to redevelop a new business failed to work out,” Steve says, “The sale at l...
- OSCAR Pet Foods is thrilled to be recognised as one of the top 30 UK franchise companies ...
- 03 January 2018
- NEW FOR 2018! The Elite Franchise 100 highlights the best franchise opportunities in the UK. It's judged by a panel of experts who compare a broad range of criteria varying from longevity and financial performance to network size, growth, support and innovation. “For Elite Franchise to set up a le...
- OSCAR LAUNCHES INSPIRATIONAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS IN 2018
- 18 December 2017
- OSCAR Pet Foods has brilliant news as it launches into a year of exciting marketing opportunities. The key to being noticed, getting involved and having a presence is generated by great PR and marketing - it is the promotional shop window to any business – and as OSCAR is keen to offer extra suppo...
- All I want for Christmas is ...
- 12 December 2017
- Christmas is a time for family and friends and those of us with pets want our furry friends to be able to join in and enjoy the festivities. While planning your Christmas list why not make all your pets' Christmas wishes come true. Take a look at the great range of OSCAR toys and treats to help d...
- Continued expansion for OSCAR Pet Foods
- 05 December 2017
- 2017 turned out to be quite a year for Preston-based OSCAR Pet Foods as they continued their successful expansion across the UK. Founded in 1990, and now market leaders in pet food home delivery, OSCAR has a wealth of experience in franchising and the pet industry. Training for the OSCAR netw...
- NATIONAL CAT DAY
- 23 October 2017
- As cat owners in America begin to celebrate National Cat Day OSCAR Pet Foods couldn't resist the temptation to join in too. Created by Colleen Paige in 2005, National Cat Day - 29th October - is designed to raise awareness of the number of cats that are rescued each year and to encourage cat lover...
- THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
- 28 September 2017
- National Work Life Week - 2nd - 6th October Franchising gives you the opportunity to run your own business with the flexibility and choice to create a better work-life balance. With a range of franchise business options OSCAR Pet Foods comes highly recommended in helping you to: succeed and lear...
- IT'S A FIRST FOR OSCAR
- 14 September 2017
- OSCAR Pet Foods, the leading Pet Food Franchise, is pleased to announce the launch of its new customer referral scheme – with the very first winner of the pet-friendly holiday making plans for a fun family time together. Congratulations to Alison Jones, the FIRST OSCAR customer to win a pet-frien...
- FULL OF GOODNESS
- 11 September 2017
- With a dog and cat population of nearly 17 million (PFMA. 2016), health-conscious UK pet consumers are becoming more concerned about what they feed their much-loved companions.Understanding goodness... What is good nutrition? A complete diet that provides a pet with the six daily nutrients they...
- OSCAR – YOUR BUSINESS
- 01 September 2017
- Being self-employed and working from home gives you the flexibility of running your own business around family requirements, and your lifestyle around your business. No day is the same: a day in the office, customer deliveries, local shows and events – an OSCAR Pet Foods business comes with lots...
- CONGRATULATIONS TO DAVID AND DAWN JARVIS
- 24 August 2017
- It's a proud moment for OSCAR Pet Foods as they celebrate the loyalty and dedication David and Dawn Jarvis have shown in the 21 years of running a very successful OSCAR franchise business. As David says, “We are delighted to be celebrating 21 happy years with OSCAR. Being one of the early franchi...
- WHY A RESALE BUSINESS
- 08 August 2017
- An established resale franchise is a positive investment. They become available from time to time, offering a solid foundation you can maintain and build on successfully. At any time, setting up a business can be a daunting prospect but, a resale opportunity has the additional benefit of having ...
- FOR THE CAT FOOD EXPERIENCE
- 07 August 2017
- OSCAR Pet Foods has the expertise and the knowledge to deliver a food that will inspire the appetite of any cat, and with the introduction of its complete wet food range, there's no better time than now to give it a try. Knowing how discerning cats can be, the OSCAR's existing range of dry and ne...
- REWARDING SUCCESS
- 04 August 2017
- Huge congratulations to Samantha Parkes for winning the OSCAR Pet Foods sponsored prize for the 'Top Nutritional Portfolio'. A glass plaque and a cheque for £250 has been awarded for her achievement in gaining a Foundation Degree (Fdsc) in Animal Studies - Welfare of Animals (Health Care Management)...
- INCREASING THE CREDIBILITY OF AN OSCAR FRANCHISE
- 30 June 2017
- OSCAR Pet Foods is the only pet food franchise that provides a unique Ofqual qualification in Companion Animal Nutrition. By including this valuable business development in its comprehensive training programme, OSCAR ensures that franchisees have a higher level of expertise and even more credibility...
- Join dog owners across the UK in the 'Bring Your Dog To Work Day' on Friday 23rd June 2017
- 15 June 2017
- There’s one day in the year when it’s official - you can bring your dog to work! Founded and organised by Hownd it encourages dog owners to become involved and bring their career-seeking canines to enjoy one day of stealing the limelight. Time spent in each other’s company is all part of bonding a r...
- POSITIVELY FRANCHISING
- 07 June 2017
- A successful franchisor... A franchisor with a good support team will create a positive and successful network. To ensure that franchisees are confident in their business development it is fundamental to structure each stage of running a business, giving them the reassurance they need to work for ...
- OSCAR REWARDS RECOMMENDATIONS
- 27 April 2017
- When a customer refers your details to a friend or relative there is no greater feeling of accomplishment – nothing speaks louder than a personal recommendation. The OSCAR network of local Nutritional Advisors values happy customers who appreciate the service and they are thankful for recommend...
- COUNTRY SHOWS AND OSCAR
- 24 April 2017
- Summer puts a different perspective on going out with your dog, and where better than a visit to OSCAR Pet Foods at Badminton Horse Trials, Gloucestershire – 3rd - 7th May – stand no 116. OSCAR is proud to sponsor this major event; it's a great start to the 2017 show season. To ensure the thousand...
- OSCAR BY THE SEA
- 20 April 2017
- For Donna Harris a move to another part of the country was meant to be, and more so with a new OSCAR franchise business. “Fulfilling my dream of moving from the Midlands to Cornwall was a turning point in my life,” Donna says, “I could not stay away; Cornwall made me realise that the corporate pol...
- YOUR CHOICE – YOUR BUSINESS
- 03 January 2017
- The start of a new year introduces another exciting development from the rapidly expanding Preston-based, OSCAR Pet Foods. By attracting new franchise owners from a variety of backgrounds and skill sets, OSCAR has recognised the growing need to introduce a franchise package that is structured to s...
- A WINNING 'SCORE' FOR OSCAR
- 16 December 2016
- It's been another fantastic year for the leading pet food franchise, OSCAR. As 2016 draws to a close, OSCAR is celebrating the addition of 20 franchise sales to its ever growing network of nutritional advisors. With a comprehensive training and support infrastructure, OSCAR ensures it accommodates...
- Oscar Means Business
- 03 November 2016
- OSCAR, the first and only pet food company to introduce a Certcan Ofqual course in Companion Animal Nutrition, has, once again, a very good cause to celebrate franchisee success. On launching the course in September 2015, OSCAR was highly delighted when the first intake consisted of over 20% of it...
- Keeping you pet cool and safe this summer
- 04 July 2016
- At Oscar we understand how important your pet and their health is to you. For that reason we have put together some tips to help you and your pet enjoy a fun-filled, safe and happy time throughout the summer months.Car aware… We’re all aware of the dangers of leaving beloved pets in hot cars. Yet...
- Chipping away at Oscar
- 31 March 2016
- As microchipping becomes compulsory for all dogs, OSCAR has also been 'chipping away' at its franchisee expansion programme during March, proudly welcoming another five new franchisees to enjoy the many benefits available to its Nutritional Advisors. OSCAR has always been ahead of the times when o...
- ...AND THE RESULTS ARE IN AT OSCAR
- 10 March 2016
- There's no other pet food home delivery franchise able to offer such a unique opportunity to its franchisees! Completing 'Unit One' of the highly acclaimed COAPE (Centre of Applied Pet Ethology) Ofqual qualification in nutrition has already started to put OSCAR franchisees a cut above the rest in pe...
- OSCAR KICK-STARTS 2016
- 03 February 2016
- A fantastic start to the year for the leading pet food home delivery business. As OSCAR welcomes yet another seven new franchisees in one month, January 2016 gets off to a healthy start. Following the success of last year's 20th anniversary celebration, seventeen new starters joined the thriving n...
- Another Great Offer From Oscar
- 17 December 2015
- As the pet industry grows OSCAR are looking forward to another exciting year. Continuing on from their overwhelming success in 2015, seeing a remarkable 17 new franchisees join their network, OSCAR could not close the year without introducing another fantastic offer for start-up businesses in ...
- OSCAR ...... standing the test of time.
- 08 September 2015
- August has proved to be a 'booming' good month at OSCAR Pet Foods as they reap the rewards of dedicating more time and resources towards franchisee development; only to see an incredible 8 franchisees join the thriving network in one month. Over the past twenty years the franchise has grown from ...
- 01 July 2015
- Unique to OSCAR! The first and only pet food franchise to offer its network of franchisees a formal nutrition Qualification that is recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation Ofqual. Whilst OSCAR's reputation for providing pet foods of outstanding nutritional quality ...
- OSCAR COMES BEARING GIFTS AS IT CELEBRATES 20 YEARS OF FRANCHISING
- 21 October 2014
- OSCAR, the pet food and accessories franchise business, is delighted to be celebrating 20 years in franchising. In this anniversary year 'TWENTY' is the theme as the company is offering 20 successful start up business opportunities a fantastic 20% off a new franchise in 2015. Resale businesses can...
- OSCAR is twenty years old and thriving.
- 03 October 2014
- With over ninety independently run franchise businesses, and thousands of customers across the UK, we still maintain the provision of a uniquely personal service: a key ingredient that makes OSCAR so special.Much More Than Pet Food: Nutrition The aim is simple - a happier, healthier and longer...
- Brushing Up On Healthy Cat Food
- 09 June 2014
- OSCAR, is more than just cat food. Our all-round nutrition, complete with total dental care, comes packed in a variety of five flavours. From the age of 7 months a cat will have all its adult teeth and without proper care 70% start to show signs of oral disease by the age of 3. OSCAR for Cats a...
- OSCAR Supports 'Get Pets Fit' Campaign
- 02 May 2014
- According to new research by the Pet Food Manufacturers' Association, 77% of vets believe that pet obesity is on the rise and that up to 45% of all pets they see are overweight. OSCAR, through supporting the PFMA's 'Get Pets Fit' campaign, which launches on 7th May, will be offering free advice...
- Making The Most Of The Economic Climate
- 01 April 2014
- Committing to running your own business is one thing but to make that business work to suit your lifestyle and bring success starts with OSCAR. “We said over sixteen years ago that we were starting our franchise in anticipation that its eventual success would provide a good income, enabling us to ...
- A New Look Pet Food
- 24 July 2013
- Oscar Pet Foods, the Uks leading pet food franchise, are delighted to be announcing a complete review of their outstanding pet food range. Already well-known for delivering high nutrition food to their customers' door, Oscars have now made it even healthier for pets – and improved taste, too. ...
- From Oscar Customer to Franchisee
- 12 September 2012
- For a career change Allison Wright purchased Oscar Pet Foods Tyne and Wear as a franchise resale. After 27 years of working for the family business in the building trade, pets had an instant appeal.“I am thrilled with my OSCAR franchise and although I am only halfway through my first year I am ...
- Redundancy to Reward: Owning a Pet Franchise
- 15 July 2011
- Celebrating five years as an OSCAR franchisee, David Bass from Congelton, Cheshire still thoroughly enjoys working for himself. “Prior to buying a pet franchise I spent 30 years with the railway network, then redundancy called a halt to my career. I was not ready to retire,even though th...
- Pet Franchise Offers Marketing Programme
- 03 May 2011
- Buying a franchise is always a difficult decision. There are so many factors to consider. How much can you afford? Are you interested in the product or service? Is the business complicated? Will it give you the returns you are looking for? And, of course, what marketing support w...
- ALONG CAME OSCAR
- With all the right attributes to run her own business, Rachel Knight found the perfect answer when she discovered OSCAR as a business opportunity. “My initial internet search was for animal-related employment when I came across OSCAR as a self-employment opportunity. Realising I'd been feeding OSC...
- TOGETHER WITH OSCAR
- Having recognised there was more to life than working for a commercial construction company, Peter Houghton quickly realised that OSCAR gave him the opportunity to have his own family business and work from home. “Wanting a new challenge inspired me to work for myself, but most importantly for my ...
- THE PLEASURE OF OSCAR
- By finding a business to suit her interests and love of animals, Joanne Walker discovered her future career with OSCAR Joanne started by saying, “Working with OSCAR has allowed me the flexibility to run a business that suits my home life, my hobbies and even more my customers, because I've found a...
- A PARTNERSHIP MADE IN OSCAR
- Stuart & Teresa Curtis - Cambourne, South Cambridgeshire We just wanted to change our lifestyle. The long unsociable hours of working in the public transport sector had reached the point of no return for me, resulting in the decision for Teresa and I to build a business together. It has been a...
- FOR THE LOVE OF PETS
- Nigel and Bernie Woodhall from Cheshire had always intended to work together in their own business. But what type of business and when to make the change was a continued dilemma - until OSCAR came along. 'Due to the frustration of working in the modern day motor industry and the general 9 to 5 off...
- FATHER AND SON UNITED IN BUSINESS
- Laurence Slade had a dream that one day he would run his own business, but what type of business remained a mystery until his internet searching presented him with OSCAR. But why OSCAR? At that time his association with pets was a Siberian Hamster, but more to the point it was the concept of the bus...
- PET OWNERS CELEBRATE 15 YEARS' TRADING
- David and Dawn Jarvis from Hastings have grown up with Oscar – starting back in 1996.With little knowledge of franchising and the pet food industry, David’s 23 years in banking meant he was about to embark on a life-changing experience. Ideally, this was for himself and Dawn to join forces and mak...