Ovenclean - Oven Cleaning Franchise
This successful domestic oven cleaning franchise, offers franchisees a fully equipped van, an easy plan & a business using low overheads.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £10,000 + VAT
- Total Investment: £14,995
- Available areas
- All UK - Network Size: Over 100 units
"If you want success Ovenclean is the brand to go with"
Bernard Corrigan, Ovenclean Franchise
Launched in 1992, Ovenclean is the original and one of the most successful oven cleaning businesses in the UK, providing a professional domestic cleaning service to a massive marketplace of over 26 million households nationwide.
With over 20 years’ experience of successfully franchising in the UK, its franchise model is proven, tried and tested. Over the years Ovenclean has trained, developed and supported franchise partners from all walks of life, with varying backgrounds, work histories and business ambitions.
The beauty of the franchise model is its simplicity: it is easy to learn, straightforward to manage and can deliver high profitability from offering a service with high repeat custom and great job satisfaction. With low overheads and the flexibility to dictate working hours to suit your lifestyle and business aspirations, you can take control of your career and your life. Our partners benefit from retaining control over their work/life balance, whilst also delivering the potential to earn over £1,000 per week, with expansion options to develop into management franchise operations.
Start your own successful cleaning business with Ovenclean
Hear from existing franchise partners...
“Demand for oven cleaning has been high from the start and business is really good”
After leaving his job in highway maintenance, Owen Rowlands decided he wanted to run his own business and ultimately choose an Ovenclean franchise. Two years on, he can hardly believe the success he has achieved and says it’s been an amazing experience.
“Demand for oven cleaning has been high from the start and business is really good,” he confirms. “Every month turnover gets better and better, which is exactly as Ovenclean told me it would be.” Owen continues. “Although I’m really busy in my original territory, the response has been so positive that I have taken the plunge and invested in an adjacent, second territory - now I’m rushed off my feet!”
Less than two years in, Owen has completed well over 1000 cleans, but that’s just the beginning according to ambitious Owen. With a diary full of appointments, and some big plans in prospect, he is looking forward to another year of growth. “It’s been a wonderful two years, I’ve been thrilled by how well it’s gone – I can’t wait to see what this year brings!”
“I wanted a complete change of direction; I wouldn’t change my life now for the world”
After twice being made redundant, former purchaser for an automotive company, John Hicks, launched his Ovenclean business in October 2012 and confirms his life has been transformed by Ovenclean and says he’s not looked back since.
“I love the flexibility and independence of being my own boss, I’ve never been short of work and, without a shadow of a doubt, I’m much happier than before. I no longer felt secure in my job, so took matters into my own hands and regained control over my life.
“I looked at different opportunities with an open mind,” he explains. “All I knew was that I wanted a complete change of direction. When I met the Ovenclean team I found them to be highly professional and very friendly, and the business model was compelling too – after all, everyone has an oven and nobody likes the chore of cleaning it!”
Want to find out more?
Whether you are looking to try something new, fancy a career change or just want to take control of your life by becoming your own boss, Ovenclean’s proven business model and unrivalled support structure could help you on your way.
Just fill out the form for your free, no obligation information pack to help you with your research.
- Ovenclean Franchise - Case Study - Graham Kerridge's Story
- Franchisee Graham Kerridge opens up about life as an Ovenclean Franchisee, and explains what made him decide to change his life for the better.
- Ovenclean Launch Brand New Consumer Website
- 13 July 2017
- Ovenclean, the UK’s original oven cleaning service, are thrilled to announce the launch of their brand-new responsive and fully optimised website. Ovenclean’s new website design will bring the brand into 2017 with a fresh, modern and user-friendly interface. The design of the site has been careful...
- Ovenclean Achieves Highest Annual Number Of Franchisee Sales In 2016
- 01 June 2017
- Ovenclean, the UK’s longest established oven cleaning business and part of Franchise Brands plc, has broken its previous records, selling more franchises in 2016 than any other year since the brand was established in 1992. Tim Harris, CEO of Franchise Brands plc says, “It’s vital to Ovenclean that...
- 5 Ways Baking Can Help You Beat Blue Monday
- 16 January 2017
- As we all know, today has officially been named ‘Blue Monday’ – aka ‘the most miserable day of the year’. The idea was created as a PR stunt a few years back, but resonated with so many people that it’s now been incorporated into our calendar, acknowledging the ‘perfect storm’ that’s created post-Ch...
- Franchise Brands Appoints Andrew Mallows as Finance Director
- 25 July 2016
- Franchise Brands Appoints Andrew Mallows as Finance Director Franchise Brands Ltd, the international multi-brand franchisor for ChipsAway, Ovenclean and MyHome, announces the appointment of Andrew Mallows as Finance Director. Andrew previously held a number of key roles at Domino’s Pizza fro...
- Franchise Brands Ltd Support Franchisee with Successful Resale
- 04 July 2016
- Despite the endless benefits of a Franchise Model such as the training, support, a proven brand and business model, it can still be daunting for some looking to set up on their own. At Franchise Brands Ltd, we have supported individuals from all walks of life to purchase existing, thriving franchise...
- From Strength To Strength For Franchise Brands
- 13 January 2016
- In line with their strategy of organic growth, parent company of leading high street names Ovenclean and ChipsAway, Franchise Brands, is celebrating record results from a fantastic 2015! Franchise Brands credit the amazing success down to a mixture of optimising existing marketing campaigns, plus ...
- Record breaking summer for leading franchise brands
- 10 September 2015
- While it may not have been the best of summers weather-wise, the record breaking results achieved earlier this year for leading franchises ChipsAway and Ovenclean have once again been smashed this summer! This is great news for both networks of around 400 franchisees in total, who are enjoying h...
- Record Breaking Franchise Becomes Full Member of the British Franchise Association (bfa)
- 21 August 2015
- Ovenclean, the UK's original and leading oven cleaning specialist, is delighted to announce it's been awarded full membership of the bfa - the voluntary self-regulating body for the franchise industry. Following a period of strong growth, not to mention investing in a high profile TV campaign whic...
- Record breaking month for Ovenclean!
- 14 April 2015
- The Ovenclean network are enjoying record breaking levels of demand for their services across the country, as a direct result of the extensive national TV advertising campaign, which kicked off for the first time in February this year. Over the course of March alone, there has been a staggering 77...
- ‘As Seen On TV’
- 19 January 2015
- Ovenclean’s inaugural TV advert is set to appear nationally from the end of February! The UK’s longest established and most successful domestic oven cleaning franchise, Ovenclean, is delighted to announce the launch of its first ever national TV advertising campaign, which will commence at the end...
- Franchise Brands announces the appointment of Julia Choudhury as Corporate Development Director
- 23 October 2014
- Franchise Brands Worldwide Limited (“Franchise Brands”), the holding company for a number of flagship franchise businesses including ChipsAway International and Ovenclean, is pleased to announce the appointment of Julia Choudhury as Corporate Development Director with immediate effect. Franchis...
- Century celebrations for Ovenclean!
- 13 October 2014
- Following a hugely successful few years for Ovenclean – the UK’s original and leading professional oven cleaning specialist, they are delighted to announce James Arthur as the 100th franchisee to join the nationwide network. To help celebrate, £100 worth of free Ovenclean products, champagne an...
- Ovenclean conference cooks on gas!
- Last weekend some 70 delegates congregated in the magnificent surroundings of the Luton Hoo mansion house for Ovenclean’s conference and dinner, which proved to be a huge hit for all involved. The day commenced with lunch, followed by presentations from not only Ovenclean CEO Tim Harris and the...
- Ovenclean launch new website
- 21 August 2013
- The launch of a new, mobile-friendly website by Ovenclean, the UK’s leading oven cleaning specialist, has already had a significant impact on the business - substantially increasing traffic and enquiries from mobile devices and generating higher levels of cleaning enquiries for the franchise netw...
- Ovenclean Calorie Condenser to Revolutionise Cooking!
- 02 April 2013
- Robin Auld, Marketing Director for Ovenclean, has today announced an innovation that could forever change the way we look at food, and leave serial dieters rejoicing.Although primarily known for their professional oven cleaning service, Robin revealed that Ovenclean invest significant time and r...
- Ovenclean Demand Soars After Launch Of Marketing Campaign
- 12 March 2013
- Ovenclean’s recently launched centrally organised marketing initiative has proven to be a roaring success for the leading franchise brand - substantially increasing demand for the service nationally, as well as impacting on awareness levels.“We are delighted by the results so far. The integrated...
- Ovenclean launches new marketing campaign
- 14 November 2012
- A new central marketing initiative has been launched by leading franchise brand Ovenclean, which is already increasing awareness and demand for the brand’s services. “The integrated campaign includes a mix of online and offline marketing activity, such as Google AdWords and PR, aimed at raisi...
- Ovenclean Franchise Invests in Market Strategy
- 15 July 2011
- Ovenclean has commissioned market research into consumer attitudes to professional oven cleaning services. The UK’s leading domestic oven cleaning franchise conducted this research in order to test awareness and to refine national and local marketing campaigns, aimed at driving m...
- Cleaning Franchise Cleaning Up
- 05 January 2011
- In 2010 new business enquiries from customers keen to have their ovens super cleaned hit a new high, with leads passed from Ovenclean head office to the franchise network up a staggering 61% over last year. According to Marketing Director Anne Blee, the launch of the cleaning fra...
- “I’m now in control of my life, I’m busy and I enjoy what I do”
- Ovenclean delivers baked-in success for John Denoon. According to franchisee John Denoon, the seeds of success are ready baked into the Ovenclean franchise, with customers hooked by the dazzling results and determined never to tackle cleaning their own dirty ovens ever again! Before joining Oven...
- Profiting Partnerships - Two Men and a Hob!
- 25 June 2012
- A two man team making a great impact on the nation’s kitchens – apart from the Hairy Bikers! - is Ovenclean’s dynamic duo, Jeff Deeming and Andy Bloore, who have been working together as successful Ovenclean franchisees for since 2003.For thousands of happy customers in the North West, Jeff and ...
- Young Families - Ovenclean, A Business Which Grows With You!
- 25 June 2012
- In 2002 new parents of twins, Clive and Clare Pearson made a decision that would change their lives forever.Clare’s high powered job in publishing involved a long commute every day into London and Clive’s work in sales often took him away from home at evenings and weekends. Having the children m...
- 'Pretirement' - Franchising at 50+ - Paul Cooks Up A Plan with Ovenclean
- 25 June 2012
- As carpet fitter Paul Foord reached his mid-fifties, he decided that he needed to look for another business opportunity to take him through to retirement. Not only was he finding heaving carpets around increasingly challenging, but the difficult housing market was also impacting on his work and ...
- Young Franchisees - Ovenclean hits the hot spot for Robbie
- 25 June 2012
- When 26 year old Robbie Freeman spotted the Ovenclean franchise, it appealed to him instantly. Easy to learn and straightforward to manage, he felt it provided the perfect business opportunity for someone practical and hard-working like himself. “It was affordable and looked like great value” he...
- Flexible Franchise - A Good Investement
- 25 June 2012
- After thirty four years working for Lloyds TSB, Ian Morley knows a good investment when he sees one. When he was first made redundant from his job as a Lean Consultant, Ian initially took some time to carry out work on his house, but he always knew that being in his early fifties he was too youn...
- Multi-Unit Management Franchise
- 25 June 2012
- Sheree Parker is one of Ovenclean’s longest operating franchisees. She joined the network in 2001 and over the years has built a highly successful management franchise. Formerly a senior manager with a leading express delivery company, Sheree has brought to bear her considerable managerial skill...
- Bouncing Back From Redundancy - The heat is on for Ovenclean franchisee Duncan!
- 25 June 2012
- Just eighteen months after the launch of his Ovenclean franchise, former financial manager Duncan Chandler has reached the point where he has so much work that business expansion is inevitable. He says taking on an employee and an extra vehicle is a matter of ‘when’ rather than ‘if’, and he is t...
- Families in Franchising - The Watts' Are Keeping It in the Family
- 25 June 2012
- Little did Mike Watts suspect when he first invested in an Ovenclean franchise that after four years his business would become a real family affair, first involving his wife Janeane and subsequently his sons Byron and Daniel. “It wasn’t my intention to build a family business as such,” he says, ...
- Oven Cleaning Franchise at Heart of a Happy Home
- 24 April 2012
- When Clare and Clive Pearson found they were expecting twins ten years ago, the high powered couple decided that their demanding career-focused lifestyles needed to change.Clare wanted to be at home with her children and Clive was determined that his late evenings and working weekends should ...