Platinum Business Partners - Ecommerce Franchise
Learn how to build, launch and grow a profitable online businessWatch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £30,000
This is the only time in history we will go from selling products in the real world to the virtual world. Join more than 100 other people who are currently taking advantage of this online retail explosion; build your own brand and grow your own business while earning a sustainable and profitable income.
Platinum Business Partners (PBP), the UK’s number one ecommerce franchise, can show you how to build your own profitable and sustainable online retail business.
Our mission? To show you how to tap into the enormous potential offered by the explosion of online shopping, not just in the UK, but across the globe. By following our tried, tested and proven system, you will be able to create your own brand and sell products online from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world who shops online.
The business model
It sounds simple, but the world of ecommerce is dynamic and ever-changing as more and more people turn to online shopping.
Following our step-by-step training programme, which is delivered online, offline and one-to-one, you will be able to:
- Select products that people want to buy online.
- Cost-effectively source products that are already being mass-produced by manufacturers – we’ll tell you what works and what doesn’t.
- Private label them with your own brands.
- Sell your products via established ecommerce sites – such as Amazon and eBay.
- Set up a tax-efficient and compliant online retail business.
- Build a valuable business that will become a sellable asset for the future – even after your franchise term ends.
And you’ll be able to achieve all of this without having to manufacture, store or ship a single product, so there is no need for premises or staff and you can base your business wherever you are, working during hours that suit you and your lifestyle.
We will also keep you aware of any market trends and changes to ensure your business remains profitable, compliant and ahead of the competition.
This business opportunity requires a low level of start-up capital unlike any other business of this size and earning potential. An initial franchise fee is payable and we recommend that you have a minimum of £20,000 working capital for stock and marketing activity.
Our core promise is to help you turn your working capital into a monthly net income of £2,000 to £4,000* – much more is possible and already being achieved, but we prefer to under-promise and over-deliver.
The 5 Key Benefits of a PBP Franchise:
- You can base your business wherever you are – as long as you have an internet connection.
- You can work when you want – there are no ‘office hours’.
- You don’t need premises or staff – minimal overheads.
- You have complete control – adjust the size of your business to have your ideal balance of income and time that suits you.
- You’re growing a sellable asset – your brand or business is yours from day one, and even after your commitment to us expires, and can be sold for a profit in the future.
Ultimately, you’ll be in control. How much you earn and how much time you commit to your business will be entirely up to you, as will deciding how much and how fast you want to grow your business.
If you are interested in becoming a Platinum Business Partner, please get in touch.
*The figures illustrated indicate the net profit revenue stated which have been expected by the franchisor in its own operation. There is no guarantee that you will achieve the same results, nor is it intended that you should rely on them as a warranty or guarantee of what you’ll achieve.
- Introduction to Platinum Business Partners
- Founder Steve Bolton gives an introduction to Platinum Business Partners, the ecommerce franchise.
- An alternative to a degree - earn while you learn
- Mark Hammond explains how he and his business partner, Paul, are already involving their children in the building and running of an online retail business.
- An ecommerce business with Amazon can change your lifestyle
- Formerly a Global Service Director, Stuart Drane wanted to change his lifestyle. He had heard about how he could start his own ecommerce business and sell products online with Amazon, but also knew that the industry was a tough one.
- Grow an online retail business in your downtime
- Louise Thompson, a former fashion stylist from London, wanted to start a new business that she could build and run in her down time.
- You can go from knowing nothing to producing good returns relatively quickly.
- Partner Diary – My first 6 months with Platinum Business Partners Mark Greening Motivated by wanting to find a way to generate an income that didn’t require all of his time, Mark Greening started looking at new business opportunities. He was about to start building a buy-to-let property portfoli...
- We were advised to go into a market that we feel passionate about.
- Partner Diary – My first 6 months with Platinum Business Partners Mark Hammond After enjoying a career in the Royal Air Force as an engineer, Mark Hammond went on to build a very successful and global medical packaging business with two partners which he sold in 2014. The proceeds from the sal...
- The online support group is really interactive now and a great source of advice.
- Partner Diary – My first 6 months with Platinum Business Partners Natasha Courtenay-Smith Natasha was already a successful businesswoman before joining Platinum Business Partners (PBP) in March 2016. Not only does she have her own website design and digital marketing company, she also designs an...
- I have the freedom, flexibility and income I want
- 13 October 2016
- Charles Millar is no stranger to being his own boss. He’s worked for himself on and off since he was 20 years old in the IT sector for some of the world’s largest brands, including Hewlett Packard and UBS Bank. With proven problem-solving skills and technical acumen, he also founded several busine...
- No sales or online retail experience, but now I make money while I sleep
- 13 October 2016
- Denise Parker’s CV is certainly one to admire. An executive and personal coach, business trainer, facilitator and published author, Denise has almost 20 years’ experience leading development programmes for large corporations, small businesses and Central Government. She’s coached countless senior ex...