Premier - Childrens Sport Coaching Franchise
This leading children’s sport coaching company enables franchisees to run their own sports coaching business in their local community.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: from £14,950 + VAT
- Available areas
- All areas throughout the UK
Let’s Educate and Activate the World
Do you have a passion for physical activity and making a positive impact on the lives of children? Premier is the UK’s Number 1 sport and physical activity provider.
Since 1999, our franchise network has grown exponentially, with businesses now operating in more than 125 territories throughout the UK, employing and developing more than 1,200 Activity Professionals.
Premier franchisees had more than ten million visits on physical activities last year, which means Premier got a child active every second of every day, 365 days of the year!
Together we deliver more than 30,000 events per month and each young person entrusted into our care receives the highest quality coaching and instruction available.
We now operate and support over 120 franchise territories in all corners of the UK, and have been working to expand our international footprint with ventures into India, America and China.
Over this successful period, we have constantly strived to enhance our model by investing in complementary programmes and leading-edge technology. To demonstrate our continued investment into the business model and developing additional incomes streams for our franchisee business partners; Premier proudly provides a market leading range of services to schools and communities through not only Premier Sport but, Premier Arts Premier Wellbeing and The Golden Mile.
Not only is Premier a market leader, we have the accreditation to back it up. We are the only full member of the British Franchise Association within the sports franchising sector, and are a European Top 500 franchisor.
Full membership in the BFA means the Premier franchise is ethical, professional and, most importantly, has proven our model is a profitable one. Simply put, it’s your best way of ensuring success.
A Premier franchise is an opportunity to work for yourself, but not by yourself. To ensure our franchisees are successful and have the tools they need to develop, maintain and grow, we offer a world-class support package that includes a comprehensive induction model, pre-booked sales appointments, a buddy mentoring system and ongoing marketing, sales and operational support.
Our delivery model combines the ability to be your own boss, the direction and support to lead a team of Activity Professionals whilst giving you the tools needed to develop a business and lifestyle that you control.
You will need to have a passion for getting children active and the desire to build a long term successful business. Talent follows talent and our business model attracts professionals from a variety of backgrounds with a shared passion combined with a desire to succeed in business.
At Premier, we recruit passionate people who are ready to take control of their lifestyle, career and enjoy the proven Premier journey. In return, we can offer you the platform and backing to grow a sustainable business.
70% of our established businesses (4+ years) generated a six-figure turnover last year and our top performing business owner is on track to generate £2 million this year.
A Day in the Life
The role of a Premier franchisee is diverse and vast. From managing and motivating your team of Activity Professionals, ensuring they’re delivering activities to the quality expected to engage directly with schools, educational and sports professionals to grow and develop a sustainable business. If you’re the type of person that loves to be hands on, the induction process gives you the qualifications you require to head out to schools and deliver sessions yourself!
Work for yourself, but not by yourself
When investing in a business opportunity you want to know it is built on solid foundations and it can demonstrate a history of progression and innovation. As a Premier franchisee business partner, you are safe in the knowledge that you are tapping into our long and successful history of business generation and support but importantly our ability to invest in our future.
Premier offers unrivalled support to our franchise network, we want you to succeed just as much you do. Investment into the Premier model means far more than licenses to our products and an area to operate within.
- Access to our unique business management system (BMS)
- Product literature and resources
- In-depth and high-quality training for you and your staff
- Pre-made sales appointments upon completing the sign-up process
- Accompanied sales meetings and specialist mentoring to help grow your business
- Support and guidance from an established franchise mentor
- Marketing support during the launch of your new business including online and PR
- Ongoing social media and PR support
If you’re ready to take control of your life and want to know more information about how a Premier franchise can help you succeed and achieve your personal and professional goals, get in touch with us and start your journey today.
Let’s Educate and Activate the World.
- Danny Bloomfield, Premier Sport franchisee
- Premier Sport Danny Bloomfield franchisee talks about his plans for the future.
- An interview with David Batch, CEO
- Premier Sport founder, David Batch provides a clear and impressive introduction to the company, explaining how Premier Sport benefits both its franchisees and customers.
- Ben Pattenden, Premier Sport Franchisee
- Franchisee Ben Pattenden talks about his goals for the future and experiences with Premier Sport.
- Jan Miller, Premier Sport Franchisee
- Former teacher Jan Miller talks about how Premier Sport caught her attention and what she enjoys about running her own business.
- Lawrence Dallaglio supports Premier Sport Franchisees
- England Rugby legend and Premier Sport Ambassador, Lawrence Dallaglio backs Premier Sport Education and highlights three key areas for great coaching: Empowerment, Enjoyment and Values.
- Darren Campbell MBE launches Premier Sport’s ‘Inspire to Engage’ holiday programme
- 09 July 2015
- Olympic champion Darren Campbell MBE launches the Premier Sport ‘Inspire to Engage’ initiative to get more children active during the school holidays. Darren Campbell MBE surprised pupils at an East London primary school to launch the Premier Sport ‘Inspire to Engage’ programme. The Olympic ...
- Premier Education Group responds to ukactive’s Generation Inactive Report
- 09 July 2015
- On Tuesday the 16th of June ukactive launched their Generation Inactive report at the Law Society in Holborn. The event, attended by more than 80 of ukactive’s Strategic Partners and senior stakeholders, discussed the growing issue of physical inactivity in childhood. Delegates were invited to de...
- Bethan wins Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- 03 July 2015
- =At the age of 23, Premier Performing Arts business owner, Bethan Bradshaw was crowned the 2015 Young Entrepreneur of the Year in Essex, collecting the award at a prestigious event hosted by former X-Factor contestant Stevie Ritchie. This award is for a young business man or business woman (21 - 3...
- Arsenal ladies & England star inspires more girls to play sport in Cambridge & Newmarket
- 01 July 2015
- On Tuesday 30th June Arsenal Ladies and England under 19s footballer Carla Humphrey was on hand to inspire more primary school girls in Cambridge & Newmarket to take up sport. Carla visited the pupils at The Grove Primary School to host an inspirational school assembly talking about the importance...
- Announcing our new Traineeship and Apprenticeship provider
- 26 June 2015
- Premier Education Group (PEG) are pleased to announce Creative Sport & Leisure as our new traineeship and apprenticeship provider ending a 3 year association with Babcock. PEG and Creative Sport & Leisure have designed a suite of new fit for purpose traineeships and apprenticeships for both Premie...
- Our guarantee – Schools Portal provides pupil attainment & impact measurements...
- 19 June 2015
- Premier Sport’s unique Schools Portal is completely personalised for our partner schools providing head teachers, teaching staff and department leads with a host of essential information to SAVE you time and help you to MAXIMISE your School Sport Premium. With just a click of a button, YOUR Portal...
- Parent feedback - response to our Premier Sport holiday course survey
- 19 June 2015
- We recently conducted a survey asking over 100,000 parents to rate our Premier Sport holiday courses. The results were amazing, with so many great comments too. Did you recently complete our holiday course survey? If you did, we’d like to thank you for your brilliant feedback. Here’s a snapsho...
- Gold medal winning advice for London’s young swimmers
- 22 May 2015
- Olympic gold medallist Duncan Goodhew MBE was on hand to give some gold medal winning advice to London’s primary school children on Monday 9th March 2015. Duncan visited St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School in Highgate in the morning before a group of lucky competition winners from St Joseph’s too...
- Premier Sport helping to shape the future of franchising in the UK
- 11 January 2015
- The British Franchise Association (bfa) held its AGM the other week in Birmingham and announced its elected Board of Directors. We are delighted to confirm that Phil Gaffer from Premier Sport was elected by fellow full members to the bfa Board of Directors. For three years prior to the appointmen...
- Premier Sport deliver PE & sport in staggering 15% of the schools featured in recent Ofsted report
- 09 January 2015
- Ofsted recently released their latest report following the £150m-a-year fund introduced in all England’s primary schools last year to build on the 2012 Olympics legacy. The report showed schools are making good use of the money and pupils’ PE skills were improving. Here’s the amazing bit, Premier ...
- National Coach & Training Development Officer rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- 09 January 2015
- Premier Sport’s National Coach and Training Development Officer, Andy Heald unexpectedly covered a PE lesson and found himself being observed by Ofsted inspectors – the decision to go ahead with the PE lesson proved to be an ‘outstanding’ one by the Head Teacher. St Thomas of Canterbury primary sc...
- Suffolk children set for gold with nationwide fitness initiative
- 07 January 2015
- 170 children from Grundisburgh Primary School in Suffolk have taken their first golden steps within the safety of their own school grounds after launching a successful national physical activity initiative called The Golden Mile. To promote the benefits of regular physical activity and in conjunc...
- School in Olympic home town answers rallying call to get community fit and active!
- 05 January 2015
- Newham, the London borough of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, has the highest levels of inactivity in England, according to a recent report. There is one primary school that sits at the heart of the local community already ahead of the curve in addressing this issue. The report revea...
- Over 1000 assessments last academic year...
- 03 January 2015
- Our Sport & Physical Activity Network carried out 1000+ assessments last academic year on our Activity Professionals throughout the UK on a variety of curricular, extra-curricular and holiday events. Our average score across all these assessments is 76% - Enhanced delivery – showing a full range o...
- Premier Sport praised for school’s PE Gold Kite Mark
- 01 January 2015
- Following Premier Sport’s action packed summer of sport at Sandringham Primary School in Newham, London, the children and teaching staff returned to the great news they’ve been awarded Sainsbury’s Gold Kite Mark for the standard of PE. Premier Sport have been given special praise for their impact ...
- Awarded for improving Franchisees support
- 31 December 2014
- We’re pleased to announce that Premier Sport was last week presented with the ‘Continuous Improvement Award’ at this year’s 2014 Best Franchise Awards, held at the Hilton, Milton Keynes. This is the 3rd year Premier has entered the awards and this particular accolade is given to those Franchi...
- Norwich school children braved ‘The Elements’ at OPEN venue for dance spectacular
- 18 December 2014
- After weeks of rehearsals the big event finally arrived for hundreds of primary school children across Norwich as they performed dance routines that dazzled the OPEN venue crowd in Norwich. The dancing showcase took place on Wednesday 10th December 2014, at OPEN venue in Norwich City Centre. The p...
- Lawrence Dallaglio lends his support to Premier Sport franchises
- 26 October 2012
- Premier Sport ambassador and England rugby union legend Lawrence Dallaglio recently joined a number of Premier Sport franchisees in Upminster to host a day of sport for 90 children at a local school. A mix of boys and girls, aged between 6 and 12, learnt a variety of new rugby skills and were als...
- Introducing Akin Akinbobola
- We welcome Akin to the Premier Sport network this month as he launches his franchise in the Wolverhampton territory. Wolverhampton is a part of the world he knows well as, over the last nine years, he has been teaching in a local secondary school. He enjoyed the challenging role of Head of Depar...
- Steve & Paul take the ‘Premier’ journey to success...
- Premier Education Group is proud of its continued success of developing talent and giving everyone the opportunity to realise their ambitions and to build a future in an industry they love. What Paul Furniss & Steve Hart have achieved over the last 2 years is fantastic. Their growth in the Stoke...
- From Act Pro to ownership - the latest young entrepreneur to complete the ‘Premier Journey’...
- This week we are delighted to introduce another young entrepreneur who is starting out on his business career with Premier Sport. Marcus Lahiff now owns the Premier Sport franchise in East Ham, London. Marcus took some time out this week to share with us his experiences to date, from working in a fr...
- Introducing new Premier Sport franchisee & Performing Arts licensee, Debbie Mitchell
- We are delighted to welcome Debbie Mitchell to Premier Education Group. Debbie and husband Mark live in North Lincolnshire and will be operating in the Lincoln territory. She has invested in the Premier Platinum business package which provides her with the ability to operate both Premier Sport an...
- Introducing new franchisee, Peter Grimley
- Peter lives in Bognor Regis Hampshire with his wife and children. He’s launching in Bognor Regis this month after first making contact with Premier Sport a year ago. Peter attended a Discovery Day in March after receiving regular communications from the Head Office marketing team and hearing about ...
- Meet new franchisee, Vince Gordon
- Vince Gordon has a true passion for sport and vast experience of working with young people. That’s why he was determined to realise his dream and own a Premier Sport business. With a £5000 investment and a little help from a government backed initiative, he’s now able inspire the next generation ...
- Introducing Paul Wood
- Paul first made contact with Premier Sport in March and subsequently attended a discovery day at the end of March. Paul is married and lives in Amersham, Buckinghamshire. He will be operating in the Kingston on Thames territory. After 25 years working for one of the world’s best known premium...
- Introducing Adam Palmer
- Adam’s home town is Paighton in Devon and has recently moved to Yorkshire so that he can launch his Premier Sport franchise in the Castleford territory. It is evident that Adam is an ambitious individual as he has achieved great success to date and can easily demonstrate his passion for getting ...
- Introducing Jeff Abram
- Jeff lives in Nuneaton with his partner Joy and two children. He’s launching his Premier Sport business in Marston Green, Birmingham. Jeff has always been involved in the commercial sales arena. For 25 years he’s enjoyed continued sales success in the domestic appliance industry. In 2010 he was ...