Progressive Sports - Physical Education Franchise
A sports coaching franchise giving access to high quality Physical Education and Sport to children in the private and public sector.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £9,950
Because Sport Matters
Progressive Sports - The UK's NO.1 Sports Franchise
Are you passionate about sport, and longing to become your own boss? If so, Progressive Sports are looking for like-minded individuals to add to our growing network of Franchisees.
Is it for me?
- Are you passionate about sport
- Do you have the desire to become your own boss
- Do you enjoy working with children
- Are you not afraid of hard work
- Do you have a desire to be successful
- Are you well organised and have good management skills
- Good communication and people skills
- If you are answering “yes that’s me” then we would really like to have a chat with you, as you definitely have the attributes to become a Progressive Sports Franchisee.
Tell me more about the model?
Progressive Sports is about providing schools and communities with expert Sports provision. When you meet us you will understand there is a simple message that underpins our business, and this is to quite simply inspire, engage and empower - children to be active and involved in sport across the UK.
- Multiple revenue streams to public and private sector
- High repeat business
- High profit margins
- Revenue all year round
- Services that meet the needs of the markets requirement
- Very agile business that is consistently and constantly evolving
The market value of a Progressive Sports Franchise is between
£1-1.5 million dependant on the size of the territory. We are
very serious about setting the standards in our industry, and there
is a continued process of refinement with all our services.
What sets us apart?
- The best operating standards
- We offer services to both the public and private sector
- The best marketing strategies to grow your business
- Earning potential of between £35-65k per annum
- The best on-going support
- The Franchisors commitment
- AND our brand and culture
What’s the next
We are very happy to share all the information and knowledge we have gained over the years with those people who are interested in owning a Progressive Sports Franchise – which will allow you as well to be operating your own successful sports franchise.
If you fill in your details below and a member of our team will be in touch to assist you with providing you with more information.
"I am really excited about
the launch of Progressive Sports in the area, with over 30 years in
customer service and latterly 10 years behind me as a Director at
Crystal Palace FC, I can clearly see from my personal experience
how bringing Progressive Sports into our community will only serve
to enhance and enrich very child’s opportunity to access
Watts, South East London Franchisee
"I'm very excited to have joined the Progressive Sports family, as i see the Franchise opportunity as a fantastic way to progress my career further in the sports coaching industry." Tom Scott, Walsall & Wolverhampton Franchisee
"I have a real passion for sport and working with children, and Progressive Sport is giving me the perfect platform to put my passion into practise. I'm really excited about the future with Progressive Sports" Wayne Stevenson, North Staffordshire Franchisee