Redstones - Property Franchise
This property lettings and management franchise helps franchisees manage a property portfolio including its marketing and finance.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £12,995
- Available areas
- All UK
Redstones pride ourselves on mixing traditional values with contemporary strategies to make the business of moving home as pain-free as possible.
Utilising the very latest, top of the range, technology we supply all you need to convert more leads into clients. We've been at the forefront of online marketing since our inception in 2003, and have built up an enviable and extensive online presence that helps ensure your business gets in front of the right people at the right time.
As a franchisee, you'll be backed by a bank of experts who will bring you and your team (should you bring one with you) fully up to date with the essential elements to run a successful estate agency franchise; after all, your business is our business, so we'll be with you every step of the way...without getting in your way.
All of these benefits and our extremely low overheads, make it easy to see why partnering with Redstones makes perfect sense.
Set Yourself Apart With A Redstone's Franchise
Sales and Lettings are increasing in competitiveness, so having an established name like Redstones behind you will put your business ahead of the competition.
We do things differently at Redstones; incorporating the latest technology and marketing techniques into our overall strategy has served us well for years, but we haven't forgotten the importance of good old fashioned values either. It's this combination that makes us what we are. It makes us Redstones.
We cover the full property gamut at Redstones: from sales to lettings in commercial and residential sectors, through to auctions and property management. We even have our very own take on the ever-increasing online property market, Redstone's Virtual, to ensure your franchise will meet the needs of the broadest customer base.
- Sales - The traditional High Street model of estate agency isn't dead, far from it. We offer high-end customer service to those who wish to go down the traditional sales route, with hands-on face-to-face relationships a priority.
- Redstones Virtual - We're on top of every trend, so we're delighted to offer franchisees (and their customers) a completely new way of dealing in property: Redstones Virtual.
- Lettings - Being part of the well-established Redstones brand helps you gain all-important trust with prospective clients. Coupling this trust with outstanding customer service and state-of-the-art tech makes turning leads into customers a breeze, which means a better bottom line for your business.
- Property Management - Whether your client has a property portfolio, or a single property they'd like you to look after, as our franchisee you will be able to offer them a bespoke package.
- Commercial - If you want to add commercial properties to your franchise, you can, at no extra cost.
Auctions - Auctions are increasingly popular, so naturally we offer you the opportunity to get involved in this exciting market.
- Earn a minimum of £2,500 plus VAT or 50% of the fee per property sale
- Get paid ahead of exchange of contracts - within 7 days from receipt of payment
- Free product training
- Ongoing support
- Flexible commission option for your vendors
- Website, marketing & PR support
- Sales progression team
- In-room, online and on-site auction options
- Redstones Finance - People lead busy lives, so many clients are looking for a one-stop-shop for an increasing range of services. With Redstones Finance, you can give your clients just such an experience, making their lives easier in the process with our in-house financial advice, ranging from mortgage advice to help funding business take over/rebrand.
The Redstones Way: Our Business Model
Unlike many other agents, we fully appreciate that our franchisees have different needs, which is why we offer a range of packages designed to suit your requirements:
- Serviced office / home
- High Street
- Agent rebrand / acquisition
Having these options available to you means you'll be able to hit the ground running, meeting the needs of your prospective clients from day one.
So, for example, if your area has a large stock of property within its boundaries and the market conditions are right for a High Street branch, we'll do all that we can to help you serve your local community efficiently and effectively.
In short, we're flexible and perfectly positioned to give you and your business the best chance of success. It is, after all, what we do.
Redstones' regions offer extraordinary scope; we have gone to great lengths to ensure that our territories are both well-balanced and fair to all of our franchise partners - something that is sorely lacking from many other estate agent franchises.
We've used mapping specialists to create territories that, not only, have a good mix of property types, but also have a good number of homes within their boundaries (typically circa. 100,000 homes, spanning a total population of 250,000 people).
We don't believe in tying partners down to a single High Street just so we can sell more franchises. We believe in offering the very best business model to each of our franchisees instead.
Promoting Your Business
Our marketing team is extremely future focused, with expert SEO specialists and social media wizards combining with the very best PPC (Pay Per Click) masters to bring online searchers straight to your site.
We also utilise all of the major property portals such as Zoopla and Rightmove, but our own online presence is second to none, locally, thanks to the work we have put in to raise our digital profile.
As our franchisee you will get your own micro-site that will showcase your properties and give you the opportunity to run your business from a serviced office, if you so wish.
Redstones Hub: Removing Administrative Annoyances
Although the Redstones Hub is an optional extra, many of our franchisees regard it as an integral part of their success, as it gives them the opportunity to get on with growing their business while we take care of the administrative donkey work.
Redstones Hub offers an additional layer of support that can be invaluable if you're looking to take your business to the next level quickly and efficiently. Why stress over paperwork when you could be out their meeting new vendors and landlords?
The initial franchise fee is an extremely competitive £12,995.
As our franchisee you will receive all of the benefits associated with being part of our team in return for 8% of your monthly turnover. The only other charge you'll incur with us is the 2% marketing levy which goes towards boosting the brand as a whole, something that will benefit each and every franchisee.
What Makes A Great Redstones' Franchisee?
Much as we are flexible with other areas of our business model, we are also open-minded over who would be a good fit for our brand...we're all different, after all.
Backgrounds vary, as do skill levels and experience, within the property market, but there are a few key areas that our most successful franchisees share: motivation, drive, ambition, a passion for working with people and an overarching focus on providing copybook customer service to all clients.
If you tick these boxes, we'd love to hear from you today. Get in touch with our friendly franchise team to find out more on how partnering with Redstones can help you achieve your true potential.
- IS RUNNING A PROPERTY FRANCHISE FOR YOU?
- 13 June 2016
- If you’re ever considered running your own business, how does the idea of operating a Redstones estate and letting agency grab you?As we gear up for our Open Days on the 18th and 25st June, we’ve been reflecting on why our current franchisees are glad they made the decision to work with us.Earle Ken...
- Redstones Academy Open Day
- Are you looking for your next sales position OR are you an established, independent Estate Agency looking to re-brand as part of a network of UK offices?Come and meet us face-to-face at our open day on either the 14th or 21st May to find out more.are looking property professionals with the knowledge...
- Redstones Open Day
- Are you interested in our franchise? Do you want to become part of a network of UK offices? Come and meet us face-to-face at our open day on either the 14th or 21st May to find out more.Limited Time Incentive Offer For 2016 * Our 2016 incentive is offered to the first 10 successful applicants ...
- STARTING YOUR OWN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FRANCHISE JUST BECAME EASIER
- 25 April 2016
- If you’re interested in starting your own property management and letting company, you may want to know more about how it all works before making the huge commitment of running a business. It’s a great option for many professionals, but before owning a property franchise, potential franchises need...
- Helping Redstones franchises ‘go for growth’
- 28 January 2016
- At Redstones, we are committed to helping our franchisees to grow their business. Many of our successful franchisees are in the fortunate position of being able to expand and our skilled and experienced Business Acquisition team are committed to helping them flourish by acquiring existing property...
- Features that make a Redstones franchise a fantastic option
- 20 January 2016
- If you’re considering starting your own business next year with a new franchise, you may be familiar with the term ‘due diligence’. Basically, this means that before you decide which type of franchise to become a part of, a crucial part of the process is research. Clearly, research is vital to ens...
- Going for Growth - How Redstones help franchisees effortlessly expand their business portfolio.
- 15 January 2016
- As many of our Redstones franchisees begin to establish their businesses, they find themselves in the fortunate position of being able to expand.One of the effective ways... ...for them to grow is to acquire existing property companies, including their property portfolio and letting databases.O...
- Welcome to Redstones : Earle Kenlay, Redstones Hale & Altrincham
- 07 May 2015
- From time to time we speak to our franchisees to discover what prompted them to invest in a franchise. This week we caught up with Earle Kenlay who will be opening his Redstones franchise in August 2015.What is your career background? My career background is as a senior manager for a well-known...
- 5 REASONS EVERY FRANCHISEE SHOULD BLOG
- At Redstones we pride ourselves on the support we offer to our franchisees in promoting their Redstones lettings business to position themselves as ‘local property experts’. A key part of that is creating an authentic online presence through blogging. The blog you’re now reading offers weekly upd...
- REDSTONES FRANCHISE : HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
- 26 January 2015
- Redstones is delighted to announce the official launch of its Richmond office, owned and operated by franchisee Brinder Bains. From his base in Richmond, Brinder will offer a comprehensive, customer focused service to property owners and landlords in Richmond and the surrounding areas which includ...
- Redstones: Unique Marketing For Franchisees
- 12 January 2015
- We frequently emphasised the importance of brand marketing during 2014 with the focus on our continual investment in technology coupled with state-of-the-art marketing tools which are available to all of our franchisees. These include: - Comprehensive 3D floor plans incorporating the latest in w...
- FULFIL YOUR POTENTIAL WITH A REDSTONES FRANCHISE IN 2015
- 15 December 2014
- The beginning of a new year means a long list of resolutions for many and, for the more ambitious, commitments to life changing decisions. Some people look for a new job, the more determined and entrepreneurial explore the opportunity to take control of their own life by launching their own busi...
- REDSTONES LAUNCHES ITS EXCLUSIVE NEW APP!
- 02 December 2014
- At Redstones, we listen. We listen to our customers, to our franchisees and to our tenants too. We listen because we understand that being a lettings agent and sales agent for property owners isn’t about what we want, it’s about listening to the needs of our clients and responding to them. As ...
- Redstones Wolverhampton Franchisee Achieves ARLA Qualification
- 02 December 2014
- Within six months of opening his Wolverhampton branch of Redstones, we are delighted to announce that franchisee Updesh Gidda has passed his ARLA qualification. (Association of Residential Lettings Agents). This achievement is the culmination of several months of hard work by Updesh in establishing...
- Redstones Franchise: Investment & Innovation At Its Best
- 26 November 2014
- At Redstones, our franchisees come from all walks of life and previous experience in the lettings or property management sector isn’t essential to succeed. Our comprehensive training programme covers every aspect of running your own lettings agency, including overcoming some of the most difficult ch...
- Change Your Life : Start 2015 With A Redstones Franchise
- 25 November 2014
- For would-be entrepreneurs seeking a forward looking franchise, Redstones has always offered a value for money investment with a franchise fee of £11,995. With our ongoing investment in the brand, that fee is rising with effect from 1st January 2015 to £14,995 which still offers an extremely cost-...
- REDSTONES PROPERTY FRANCHISE: YOUR FINANCIAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- 12 August 2014
- Before investing in a franchise, it is essential to gain an understanding of your financial commitments, together with the potential return on your investment. Here, we have attempted to cover the most common questions we are asked at Redstones. How much is your franchisee fee and what is includ...
- 10 Reasons To Choose Redstones As Your Franchisor
- 12 August 2014
- Making the decision to invest in a franchise business allows you to operate under a recognisable brand name using a proven business format. This enables you to get your business up and running – and more importantly profitable – in the shortest possible time. The dilemma potential franchisees o...
- Redstones Franchise - What Exactly is on Offer?
- 01 August 2014
- At Redstones, we understand that investing in a franchise brand is a big decision. In a series of four blogs, we will aim to cover some of the questions raised most frequently. In today’s blog, we look at what a Redstones lettings agency has to offer and why it gives you the edge over your compet...
- I'm Interested In A Redstones Franchise - What Happens Next?
- 01 August 2014
- You’ve completed your due diligence, you’ve considered the pros and cons of franchising and now you are interested in exploring the opportunities available with Redstones. What happens next? First of all, our website provides the option to download an application pack and submit an enquiry form. ...
- REDSTONES – YOUR FRANCHISOR OF CHOICE
- 15 July 2014
- Before you read on, take a look at what our franchisees have to say about life as a Redstones franchisee and why Redstones was their franchisor of choice. Making that final decision on which franchise brand to invest in is not something to be taken lightly. To see a return on your investment y...
- Opening A Franchise – Essential Advice On Territory and Location
- 15 July 2014
- A final aspect of the franchise agreement to consider is the importance of your territory. The territory is literally the geographical area within which you will operate your business. Defining your exclusive territory ensures that other franchisees within your network won’t compete with you f...
- TWO ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS EVERY FRANCHISEE MUST ASK
- 08 July 2014
- There are two essential questions every franchisee must know the answer to before investing in a franchised brand:- - Why should I consider this market? - Does this brand operate a proven business model? Here, our Franchise Director Chris Gillam and Founder Manjit Virdi explain more about t...
- REDSTONES – HELPING YOU TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- 08 July 2014
- The lettings agency market is a competitive and rapidly expanding which inevitably attracts new business launches on a regular basis. For a start-up to succeed, it needs to represent a reputable brand, provide outstanding levels of customer service and offer that something extra to attract the a...
- REDSTONES WELCOMES ITS LATEST FRANCHISEE! – REDSTONES NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
- 27 June 2014
- Redstones is delighted this week to welcome Craig Scott, the latest addition to our franchise network. Craig will be opening his Redstones lettings agency in Newcastle-upon-Tyne on 1st June 2014. With a background in lettings, investing in a property franchise was the ideal route for Craig to ...
- YOU’RE MORE THAN A NUMBER AS A REDSTONES FRANCHISEE
- Redstones franchisees come from a variety of different backgrounds and it isn’t essential to have previous experience of lettings, as our new Wolverhampton franchisee Updesh Gidda showed last week. This week, we spoke to Craig Scott, owner of Redstones’ office in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Craig’s h...
- REDSTONES LAUNCHES IN WOLVERHAMPTON
- 20 June 2014
- Hot on the heels of our recently opened office in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, we are delighted to announce the launch of our Wolverhampton office and welcome Updesh Gidda to Redstones. Updesh officially opened his Redstones lettings agency on 7th June 2014. It’s important to us to ensure the experie...
- From Media Sales to Property Sales
- 12 June 2014
- Having spent the past 15 years in media sales, starting as a sales executive and moving up through the management ranks to Commercial Director, James Frowde faced redundancy. James always had a desire to run his own business and had been interested in the Property Industry for around 10 years, ...
- Redstones announce more open days for 2013
- REDSTONES Announces More Open Days For 2013There’s never been a better time to join the property lettings business, and there’s never been a more lucrative franchiseopportunity than Redstones!With lower set-up costs than all the other major letting companies, Redstones offers its franchise partner...
- Redstones™ announce their open days for January 2013
- 29 November 2012
- There's never been a better time to join the property lettings business, and there's never been a more lucrative franchise opportunity than Redstones™! With lower set-up costs than all the other major letting companies, Redstones™ offers its franchise partners exceptional value. Furthermore, with...
- Busy Period for Thriving Lettings Franchise
- 16 April 2012
- Redstones franchise, one of the UK’s most sophisticated and fast growing letting property franchises, is pleased to report an extremely busy period since the franchise model was launched. Figures for one of its branches, Redstones Reading, show a substantial increase between the six months...
- Amar Gill - Dartford
- Amar’s career background had been working within the Insurance industry in the personal lines sector for 12 years, where he was dealing with Household Insurance.What were you doing immediately before taking up your franchise? “I had a career change and went into the lettings market, dealing wit...
- From Mobile Phones to Selling Homes
- Bobby Dhaliwal, Redstones – Coventry South.For 13 years Bobby Dhaliwal had been working in Mobile Phone Retail, starting as a Sales Person, eventually progressing to Store Manager for various companies, in stores of all shapes and sizes. During this time Bobby realised his dreams, so for the next ...
- Meet Brinder Bains - Our Richmond Franchisee
- As part of our occasional series of articles featuring our new franchisees, we recently spoke to Brinder Bains, our Richmond franchisee, to get his personal insight into why he chose Redstones.Welcome to Redstones Brinder! Tell us about your career prior to becoming a franchisee It’s been quite...
- Craig Scott - Redstones, Newcastle
- What is your career background? I began my career at Northern Rock working in sales, and then working my up from team leader to sales coach. I then left NR to start my own agency as I was disappointed with the service I received from agents. I came out of my agency as I had underestimated the am...
- From Media Sales to Property Sales
- Having spent the past 15 years in media sales, starting as a sales executive and moving up through the management ranks to Commercial Director, James Frowde faced redundancy. James always had a desire to run his own business and had been interested in the Property Industry for around 10 years, “I ...
- Dean Invests in His Future with Redstones
- Dean Caldon is not your typical franchise owner having gained a BA(Hons) degree in Accountancy in 1995, he began his professional career training to be a Chartered Accountant with Coopers & Lybrand (now known as PwC). Dean moved into the Investment Industry shortly afterwards and for the next 10 y...