ServiceMaster Clean - Cleaning Service Franchise
Leading franchise opportunity in the commercial cleaning, residential and restoration industries.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £10,000 - £16,000
- Total Investment: £23,000- £28,000
- Available areas
- Scotland, Northern England, East Anglia, North & South Wales and Devon.
ServiceMaster Contract Cleaning franchise opportunity
With over 50 years franchising experience, a proven business model and unparalleled training, a ServiceMaster Contract Cleaning (Daily office cleaning) franchise offers an exciting business opportunity for any potential entrepreneur.
This is a management franchise where the focus will be to develop the business through sales and marketing, employing and managing teams of cleaners to provide a regular, quality cleaning service to the businesses in the local area.
Once you have made the commitment to purchase a ServiceMaster Contract Services franchise, you will undertake a 10 day comprehensive training programme prior to trading. This will cover all aspects of running your business including staff management and discipline, health and safety, technical, marketing and sales support.
As your business becomes established, we will provide you with the tools and training to help you manage your growth. Regular network meetings, seminars and conferences give you the added benefit of sharing ideas and best practice with your fellow franchise owners. In addition you will have the backing of your Network Brand Manager who will provide you with support in Business Development.
We are dedicated to helping you build a successful and valuable business and believe it should be seen as an on-going business relationship with long term rewards.
“Six years down the line we employ 98 staff and the business is doing really well and growing from strength to strength…Would I do it all again? "Yes" and I would certainly recommend anyone looking for a new business to buy a franchise.”
Jayne Gethin, ServiceMaster Contract Services Swansea.
- Nick Cleans up to take bfa Customer Service award!
- 07 October 2013
- Nick Dee Shapland of ServiceMaster Clean Contract Services Reading and Newbury is celebrating after being announced the winner of the Customer Service category in the HSBC Franchisee of the Year Awards, organised by the British Franchise Association (bfa). The award ceremony was held during a b...
- BFA Award Finalist for ServiceMaster Clean’s Nick Dee Shapland!
- ServiceMaster Clean Reading and Newbury, owned by Nick Dee Shapland, has reached the final in the HSBC Franchisee of the Year Award for Customer Service, organised by the British Franchise Association (bfa). Nick is one of 17 finalists selected across five new national categories, with the winn...
- Be supported by a bfa Franchisor of the Year finalist!
- 03 June 2013
- Choosing which franchise to invest in is a big decision. Luckily, the decision just got a little bit easier because ServiceMaster Ltd, who operate and support Merry Maids, ServiceMaster Clean, Furniture Medic and TruGreen franchises are finalists in the bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards 2013. ...
- Award Winners Hope for continued Success!
- 11 March 2013
- As 2013 gets well underway, Lee and Rachael Downer, owners of ServiceMaster Clean Contract Services in South West London are hoping that their success of 2012 continues!Last year, Rachael and Lee’s success was rewarded by the achievement of the Marion E Wade Award. This is ServiceMaster’s most p...
- Jayne & Paul Gethin, ServiceMaster Clean Contract Services Swansea
- 11 March 2013
- With over 50 years franchising experience, a proven business model and unparalleled training, a ServiceMaster Contract Cleaning (Daily office cleaning) franchise offers an exciting business opportunity for any potential entrepreneur.Jayne and Paul Gethin have been franchise owners of ServiceMast...
- Ian Glasgow, ServiceMaster Clean Contract Services Tayside & Fife
- 11 March 2013
- Ian Glasgow has been the owner and operator of ServiceMaster Clean Contract Services Tayside & Fife since July 2010, when he purchased the business from another franchisee.Ian was self-employed for over 25 years and it was following the sale of his previous business that he decided to look for a...
- Tom Frame, ServiceMaster Clean Contract Services East Strathclyde and Glasgow
- 11 March 2013
- Having been made redundant after 20 years in the Electronics industry, Tom Frame found a new career with a ServiceMaster Clean franchise in the East Strathclyde and Glasgow areas.“Following my redundancy I decided it was time for a new direction and perhaps even to strike out on my own. After a...