Shuttercraft - Window Shutter Franchise
Supplying and fitting window shutters and blinds that can be made-to-measure to fit virtually any window, in any property.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £25,000 + VAT
Opening the Window of Opportunity
The market for premium Window Shutters has seen an absolute explosion in popularity over the last five years, and it shows no signs of slowing down.
This is no surprise when you see the myriad of health, heat retention and sound exclusion benefits that come with installing quality shutters in a home.
Shuttercraft is the franchise arm of S:Craft, one of the UK’s largest distributors of Premium Window Shutters. With the most extensive range in today's market, all Shuttercraft shutters are made-to-measure and designed to ensure customers can create the look they've always wanted, contemporary or traditional. Our plantation shutters are recognised as the premium product within the marketplace.
Our extensive market experience is gained through many years of best practice distributing and retailing within the wooden plantation shutter and blind industry. Our team is made up of some of the UK's best window shutter and venetian blind surveyors, fitters and trainers who will provide you with the confidence and competence to deliver the best solutions and products to meet your customers' highest expectations.
As a Shuttercraft franchisee you have the opportunity to build a highly profitable management franchise in a rapidly expanding market. Our experience, systems and multi-level training will help fast-track your growth and help you avoid common challenges and pitfalls along the road to success. The premium nature of our products means you will be involved in a high margin business that delivers excellent returns.
Shuttercraft is led by a highly experienced management team that is dedicated to helping you achieve success in your franchise journey. Clear lines of communication, ongoing training and team approach to growth are hallmarks of the Shuttercraft Franchise.
Training and support
Our initial and ongoing training both from a technical and business point of view is excellent. We will train you in all aspects of the business and provide you with a continual program of training and mentoring throughout your time with Shuttercraft. Our Multi-Level training and support comprises of a combination of formal training, direct training (Led by Regional Account Managers) and live virtual training.
Some elements of training include but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive, ongoing and specialist training.
- Ongoing sales and & marketing training
- Ongoing product & survey training
- Ongoing live virtual training
- Ongoing hands-on training
- Pro-active business and technical support
- Telephonic business & technical support from HQ
- Area Managers for hands on support and training
- Monthly virtual meetings
- Quarterly Regional meetings
- Annual Franchise Conference
Who We Are Looking To Partner With
Being a Shuttercraft franchisee means you are part of an exceptional organisation that is focused on helping you achieve your financial and liftstyle goals. We partner with individuals who have the interest, ability and drive to build a million pound business in a niche, but high growth market.
Our selection process is designed to ensure that our franchise partners are able to maintain the high standards set by our current franchisees. Unlike many franchises we are not primarily franchise sales driven. Rather we focus on the quality of our partners and in doing so, we ensure the success and longevity of our business and brand reputation.
The initial franchise fee is £25,000 + VAT and you will require working capital which is defined by your business plan. We have established relationships with banking partners who can be called upon if required.
The start-up package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Territory demographics profiling and mapping
- Use of the Shuttercraft Trade mark
- 5 year Franchise agreement
- Operating manual
- Start up and ongoing support & training
- Regional launch advertising campaign
- Marketing materials
- Fully comprehensive demonstration kit
- Corporate uniform
- Localised pages on the Shuttercraft website
- Equipment pack
- The Shuttercraft Explainer Video
- Investing in a franchise is a big step, so it is important to choose the right franchise. The secret is to join an organisation that offers pro-active
- SHUTTERCRAFT SHORTLISTED FOR TWO FRANCHISE MARKETING AWARDS
- 12 March 2014
- Shuttercraft, the leading window shutter franchise company, are delighted to have been shortlisted for 2 Franchise Marketing Awards due to be announced at the British and International Franchise Exhibition taking place at Olympia, London on the 14th & 15th March 2014. Shuttercraft have been shortl...
- SHUTTERCRAFT ATTENDING THE SOUTH WALES FRANCHISE SHOW JANUARY 2014
- 17 January 2014
- Shuttercraft are delighted to be attending the South Wales Franchise Show in Swansea and Cardiff on the 30th and 31st January 2014 and look forward to discussing our market leading window shutter franchise opportunity in more detail with interested customers. These smaller franchise shows offer...
- Shuttercraft Gloucestershire
- Matt Blewett, the shuttercraft franchisee for Gloucestershire, offers a regional service where he installs high quality window shutters and blinds. As part of the shuttercraft franchise network Matt benefits from the support of the largest distributor of shutters in the UK, whilst still being abl...