Signarama - Signage Franchise
The UK sign industry is estimated to be a £1.1 billion market. Opportunities to open Signarama stores now exist in key areas of the UK.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £35,000
What is Signarama?
Signs can be found everywhere, but Signarama is more than just a sign shop, we operate on a new concept that’s unique to our stores. We combine signs with a full portfolio of branding options that bring a customised advertising solution to your clients’ businesses. A Signarama franchise is a solid business model that works to give back to businesses in the local community.
Why Choose Signarama?
The UK sign industry alone is estimated to be a £1.1 billion market, and Signarama is the sign industry leader with more than 30 years of experience and growth in sign franchising worldwide! Our phenomenal growth in the last three decades has led to widespread recognition as the number one sign franchise.
Operating in over 50 countries with 900+ franchisees, we have become the brand other businesses turn to. The scale of our global partnerships allows us to negotiate unparalleled deals with suppliers, and with a B2B foundation, Signarama has a strong customer base in any economic condition.
Our franchisees are proving that a Signarama franchise becomes part of the business community – as businesses are increasingly competing for their customers’ attention, brand recognition and local advertising has become vitally important. Our customers count on us for our expertise in messaging, advertising and branding. Materials such as banners, tradeshow props, shop front signs, digital displays, vehicle graphics and more.
With new technologies like digital printing and digital dynamic signage, Signarama continues to stay on the cutting edge of the industry, paving the way for steady growth and higher profit margins.
Exceptional Training & Ongoing Support
There are many advantages to becoming a Signarama franchisee, and one of them is our highly recognised comprehensive training program. We make sure you get off to the right start with all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll support you with site selection, lease negotiation, renovations and more.
- We help with the installation of fixtures, furniture and equipment.
- We also set up your computers and give the software systems you need to run your business smoothly and effectively.
You will also benefit from being part of a proven business model.
The Signarama franchise offers a huge potential for repeat business - about 70 percent of our business comes from repeat customers. This chain of positivity means that by supporting and bettering your community, you can help your own franchise location thrive.
Every step of the way, you’ll work with our experienced staff members who are there to assist in preparing the location best suited for your new business. Once you open your doors, we’ll help you advertise and increase visibility by setting up a location website and location-specific social media.
The Franchise Package:
Signarama provides financing assistance to potential franchisees to get them into business. The Signarama business support package also includes:
- Franchisee training course and ongoing support including coaching and mentoring
- Assistance with key staff recruitment
- Initial start-up pack including stationery and staff uniforms
- Licensing rights to a defined territory
- Exclusive marketing rights to defined territory
- Support with implementation of marketing plans and promotional initiatives
- Staff training manuals
The price of the full franchise package is £35,000 + VAT. In addition to this, start-up costs and working capital will need to be taken into consideration.
We enjoy a long-standing relationship with finance companies and leading High Street banks who are willing to lend up to 70% of the overall investment required (subject to status). We will work with you on the exact costs and associated financing model that works for you to ensure the total investment covers everything you need to set-up and run your business.
Who's Ideal for Us
Our franchisees have come from a variety of sectors such as finance, IT, marketing, and engineering. Prior experience of the industry is not a necessity as full training will be provided. Many of our successful franchisees have no experience with graphics, signs or even running a business when they started. We provide a comprehensive five-week training program that will cover everything that you need to know to open your doors.
As a management franchise, your role will be the overall development of the business, including sales, marketing, people management and operations. You will employ staff to produce the work so we seek franchisees with the drive, enthusiasm and the determination to succeed, together with empathy for providing a high quality business to business service.
Opportunities to open Signarama stores now exist in key areas of the UK. With our training, experience and long history of successful franchising you can be assured that opening a Signarama store will be a rewarding and profitable experience.
If a Signarama franchise sounds like a fit for you, contact us today. We’ll have you on the path to success in no time!
- The UK's first Signarama Light opens its doors
- 13 February 2018
- Having launched the concept in 2017, Signarama are proud to announce the launch of the UK’s first ever Signarama Light showroom in Salford. “We are thrilled to have officially opened the doors of our Signarama Light,” said the new operator, Keddy Banda, “the opportunity to expand our business thro...
- Signarama named a top UK franchise!
- 14 December 2017
- Signarama are celebrating after being named 46th best franchise in the whole of the UK by the Elite Franchise 100. Allowing franchisors to duke it out on everything from growth to the support they offer franchisees, the Elite Franchise 100 recognises the sector’s brightest businesses and ranks the...
- Another Fab Signarama Network Meeting at Signfab UK LTD
- 16 June 2017
- Powerful things happen when Signarama store owners get together – which is why the UK network holds quarterly meetings to share best practice, identify emerging industry trends and look at new products. Signarama’s latest national network meeting was hosted last week in Leicester by strategic supp...
- Signarama understands what it takes to start a business in today’s context. Hear more at the Manchester Franchise Exhibition
- 16 June 2017
- The team at the Signarama Business Support Centre get it. They understand that it is tough to start a new business in this economic climate. They recognise the challenges of investing upfront in a new venture. They acknowledge the difficulty business owners may have in starting up. In direct respo...
- Harrogate Duo Join Forces to Buy Thriving Local Company
- 20 January 2017
- Two employees at a Harrogate sign centre on Knaresborough Road are celebrating becoming the bosses! Marc Squires (31) and Kevin Masheder (25) bought Signarama Harrogate following the retirement of Michael Webster who opened the specialist signs and visual communications centre 15 years ago. By c...
- Exciting New Option from Signarama
- 17 January 2017
- Signarama UK will be officially launching its new franchise offer – Signarama Light – at the Franchise Show to be held at the ExCel Centre in London on February 17 – 18 2017. Signarama is the largest sign consultancy in the world with 900 centres in over 50 countries. The brand is well establi...
- There’s far More to Signs than You’d Think! Start a Visual Communications Business with a Signarama Franchise
- 16 November 2016
- Signarama, the world’s leading sign franchise is exhibiting at the Business Start-up Show and Business Show at Olympia from 17 – 18 November. Visit the team on stand 1180. Whether you are looking for a franchise opportunity or already running a sign making business there’s never been a better time...