SCS - South Coast Saddlery - Saddle Fitter Franchise
Combine your passion for horses with a new or complimentary career as a saddle fitter.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £6,500
- Available areas
South Coast Saddlery (SCS) is an established saddle fitting business offering high quality saddles and saddle fitting service to customers internationally.
We are looking for highly motivated, astute horse people who want to combine their passion for horses with a new or complimentary career as a saddle fitter.
As a professional saddle fitter you will travel to clients in your local area to provid an in-depth assessment of each horse as well as offering saddle fitting help and advice to horse owners. You will also be required to make adjustments to clients existing saddles and supply, fit and maintain new saddles. (All necessary training and tools will be provided)
As a SCS franchise owner you will have the rare opportunity to work in an industry which (while growing consistently for several decades) has seen an explosion of growth in recent years.
With the increased recognition of the importance of saddle fit coupled with a significant lack of saddle fitters internationally the scope for business expansion is huge.
SCS is headquartered in the UK, headed by one of the worlds most highly qualified saddle fitters.
The franchise package includes:
- Full theoretical and practical training by qualified saddle fitter (Lisa Fay, SMS QSF, MSFC, EE). Practical training will be conducted in the UK. (travel & accommodation is not included)
- Use of the iconic SCS logo
- A full set of electronic files which include specially developed and branded SCS saddle fitting consultation forms, SCS saddle order book, invoice/receipt template and SCS personalised business cards.
- Ongoing support via our dedicated online forum
- Saddle adjustment tools & materials
- Saddle tree adjustment machine
- 1 x English made, full leather Coast Performance Dressage Saddle
- 1 x English made, full leather Coast Performance Jump or GP Saddle
- 1 x English made, full leather Coast Performance Pony Saddle
- Initial and ongoing marketing and promotion in your area
- Listing on the SCS website
- Listing on the Master Saddle Fitters International (MSFI) website
- Wholesale account with Coast Performance Saddles
Total profits as a full time SCS mobile saddle fitter depend on the number of appointments carried out but typically range from between £36,000 - £120,000+ per annum*
The initial cost to buy the SCS franchise for your area is £6,500
Contact SCS for further information
*profits depend on several factors including the ability and dedication of the saddle fitter and these figures are in now way a guarantee of income. These are however realistic earning figures.