Spoton.net - Website Franchise
Spoton.net offers a unique business opportunity – working from home, with no stock required, earning an unlimited instant & residual income.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £12,495 + VAT
- Total Investment: Circa £13,000 + VAT
- Available areas
- All areas throughout the UK
No Management FeeView Details
No Management Fee for First 6 Months of Trading!
As a Spoton.net franchisee, you’ll help small and medium
sized businesses to thrive on the web by marketing, consulting and selling the range of revolutionary it'seeze website packages.
The product? it’seeze websites: professionally designed at our HQ, and based around a unique and easy-to-use editing system.
The market? Businesses in your own extensive, protected territory.
it’seeze websites: brilliant designs, better results
Professionally designed and fully responsive, it’seeze websites look perfect on screens of all sizes. The it’seeze editor makes changing text and images fast and easy – and you don’t need any technical knowledge to use it. There’s nothing better for small and medium-sized businesses.
A proven franchise model in an expanding market
it’seeze websites were around long before we decided to expand through franchising. We know the model works.
And the market for websites and digital marketing is still growing. Incredibly, over 75% of UK businesses don’t have a responsive website yet. That means they’re missing out on customers who use mobile phones and tablets – around two thirds of all web users.
That’s a lot of businesses which could benefit from an it’seeze website – and from the additional digital marketing services you could offer.
Your own business, but without the boring bits
Spoton.net franchisees owe their rapid business success to having the time to do what they're best at – getting out there to market a unique and essential business product and service that's in high demand.
In meantime, the Head Office team take care of everything else, website designs, technical administration and client invoicing.
Earn up to £50k by year two.
But why stop there?
As with any franchise, your earnings depend on how much time and effort you put in.
With the right determination and ambition, income potential is truly uncapped – but as a rough guide, you could reach £50k by year two.
All Spoton.net franchisees benefit from three income streams:
- Instant income – from the set-up fee for every new client
- Residual income – from all your clients’ monthly subscriptions
- Additional services income – you can offer a range of digital marketing services on your own terms
Training and support from the UK team
You’ll complete a five-day training course at head office, as well as a ‘field day’ meeting prospective clients with an experienced franchisee.
On the course, you’ll gain all the knowledge and confidence you’ll need to win business, and keep it. And if you need help and advice along the way, our UK-based support team is on hand, whenever you need us.
Franchise package: everything’s included
For an investment of £12,495*, Spoton.net franchisees receive a comprehensive package that includes:
- Protected region – so you won’t be competing with other franchisees
- Comprehensive training – a week’s course, and full ongoing support from our UK head office
- Prospect database – filled with thousands of potential clients
- Networking membership – connect with hundreds of businesses
- Email marketing – reach thousands of people with a few clicks
- Success plan – making sure your business is on track and growing
- Marketing materials – personalised promotional materials, including business cards and leaflets
*Excluding VAT (Reclaimable)
- Phil Revill - Spoton.net franchisee
- Phil explains why he wanted to join a franchise and why it was Spoton.net (the UK's leading website and digital marketing franchise) that ticked all his boxes.
- Ann Naylor - Spoton.net Franchisee
- Ann explains what led her to research franchise opportunities and why she felt Spoton.net was the right franchise for her.
- Ian Burnett: One of Spoton.net's newest franchisees shares his experience to date.
- 25 July 2016
- One of Spoton.net's newest franchisees shares his experience to date. Ian Burnett joined the Spoton.net franchise back in February this year. In a radio interview on the Leamington Hour Radio Show on 13th June, Ian explains why he joined Spoton.net as opposed to another web design franchise that ...
- Hear it for yourself: Spoton.net Franchisee Radio Interview
- Rob Davies became a Spoton.net franchisee a little over 18 months ago. Listen to him being interviewed on Network North Radio. Rob talks about it’seeze websites (the revolutionary website packages he markets) as well as the success he has had since starting his franchise business and how he has achi...
- Suzy Perry - on being a working mum and why she joined Spoton.net
- Suzy Perry of it'seeze Bristol, explains why she decided to join the Spoton.net franchise and how she has grown such a successful franchise business.
- Steve Axtell and why he joined the Spoton.net Franchise
- Steve Axtell of it'seeze Northampton, talks about why he decided to join the Spoton.net franchise and how he has grown such a successful franchise business. =
- Market to a database of 4,000 businesses.
- 26 August 2016
- Spoton.net franchisees benefit from a comprehensive database (included in the franchise pack) of up to 4,000 businesses in their extensive protected territory.This database is sourced from the UK’s leading data specialist that are one of only three data companies in the UK who actually collect and ...
- A bigger and better franchise at no extra cost
- 12 May 2016
- We’ve added five extra ways to make it even easier for you to reach new customers – and boost your income.1. Websites that look perfect on any device Every it’seeze website is now responsive – so it resizes automatically to fit screens of any size, and looks great, whether people are using a mo...
- Just launched: two new mobile friendly websites with a whole new look
- 09 November 2015
- We’ve built our reputation on creating brilliant websites for businesses across the country. So the pressure was on when it came to refreshing our own. We’ve toiled and tinkered and, finally, we’ve flicked the switch. Both our new sites are now live and fully responsive, meaning they look great on...
- Rob Davies Radio Interview
- 20 March 2015
- Business partner, Rob Davies - a Spoton.net franchisee occupying the protected franchise region of Ryedale, recently appeared on Vale Radio to speak about it’seeze websites and why he decided to invest in a franchise business with Spoton.net. Rob is a community partner of ‘The Vale Online’ and sub...
- Spoton.net franchisee working with Dragons!
- 11 February 2015
- Spoton.net are proud to announce that one of their franchisees has beaten a variety of competitors to provide an individually designed website for a business that appeared on the latest series of Dragons Den broadcasted on 25th January 2015, when the business owner received a £50,000 investment f...
- It’seeze’s success features in leading magazine
- 30 October 2014
- Web Designer Magazine recently did a full page editorial on it’seeze websites - , the unique website management system exclusively offered to small and medium businesses by Spoton.net franchisees. Web designer magazine is a renowned information source within the digital industry due to being ...
- New Web Shop System is Launched
- 08 October 2014
- Making it even easier to earn with Spoton.net net After months of development, we are pleased to announce the launch of our new web shop management system. The ‘it’seeze Commerce’ website package provides Spoton.net franchisees with the best earning opportunity of all the 4 it’seeze website packag...
- Outstanding results from our latest customer survey
- 27 August 2014
- We recognise that in order for our franchisees to develop a sustainable business by growing their residual income, keeping their customers is equally as important as finding new ones. Customer service is among one of our top priorities so recently we asked our customers to share their opinions about...
- Losing Power for Earth Hour
- It'seeze is the unsurpassed website management system exclusively available from Spoton.net and this year we are proud to be doing our bit to support the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF). As millions of across the world turn off their lights this Saturday for Earth Hour, you can now also turn off...
- Spoton.net celebrate 5th Birthday at the 2013 National Conference
- 02 January 2014
- This year’s Spoton.net conference got underway recently but it was an extra special occasion as it also marked 5 years since the website and internet marketing company became a franchise. Spoton.net franchisees travelled from all across the country to meet at the Windmill Village Hotel in Coven...
- In the ‘Spot’ light: Interview with Ann Naylor – New Spoton.net Franchisee
- 12 November 2013
- Spoton.net are pleased to welcome Ann Naylor – the latest franchisee to join their ever growing team. Having come across the Spoton.net franchise opportunity on a franchise directory website a few months ago, Ann is now the it’seeze Consultant for the Windsor region. Find out more about Ann and w...
- Success at the National Franchise Exhibition.
- 10 October 2013
- On the 4th and 5th October the Spoton.net attended the National Franchise Exhibition at the NEC Birmingham. The National Franchise Exhibition is the UK’s largest franchise exhibition, attracting thousands of people from all over the country who are considering a franchise career. Over 140 franc...
- Annual Spoton.net Franchise Conference 2012
- 25 October 2012
- The annual Spoton.net conference took place last week and once again it proved to be an extremely useful event for both franchisees and head office. Taking place in the Midlands, the vast majority of franchisees traveled to the venue the night prior to the event and were welcomed to dinner to m...
- 2012 has already been a great year for it'seeze...
- 15 May 2012
- 2012 has already been a great year for it'seeze, the range of products and services offered by the Spoton.net franchise, as more and more businesses across the UK are getting online and starting to explore the commercial potential of a professional presence on the Internet. As an extrem...
- Reaching New Heights The Spoton Way...
- 20 April 2012
- It'seeze consultant Steve Axtell is the latest Spoton.net franchisee to hit the century mark having just signed up his 100th client! But, not only did Steve sign up 7 new clients last month he has also signed up a further 7 clients in the first 3 working days of April! It is exciting news f...
- Conference success at Spoton.net
- 31 October 2011
- October saw the inaugural national franchise conference forSpoton.net. This was the first of many national conferences forSpoton.net, and the day was the perfect opportunity for many franchisees to meet face to face for the first time. Karl Lewins, Franchise Support Manager at Spoton.net commente...
- Spoton.net franchise package: bigger and better!
- 29 March 2011
- As part of our continuous drive to enhance the Spoton.net franchise opportunity, we have just launched three major new initiatives which have been designed to make taking on new clients and rapidly growing a loyal client base even easier to achieve... and there’s more to follow!First 5 client appoin...
- Owning your Online Reputation
- 14 December 2010
- For any local business owner, having a good local reputation is essential. Whether you are running an independent business, or you are investing in a franchise like Spoton.net, the importance of this is exactly the same and great customer service is paramount for this.Once upon a time it was a fairl...
- Ian Burnett – it’seeze Warwick
- “Spoton.net is a proven business model, with great earning opportunities and a very helpful support team at Head Office” Ian Burnett only joined the Spoton.net franchise in February 2016 and he has already progressed significantly - winning six new clients in only his second full month. ...
- Mark Burton - it’seeze South Manchester
- “I can honestly say that I love doing what I do. I have to work hard but being able to spend quality time with my family is worth its weight in gold.” From an early age, Mark knew he wanted to own his own business. Despite studying business studies at college and university, he ended up work...
- Suzy Perry - it’seeze Bristol
- “I get to meet and work with new people every day, a rapidly growing residual income and, most importantly, I can still be at home when my children get home from school.” Suzy’s teaching career was keeping her away from her children. She knew she wanted to spend more time with them, but also...
- Garry Stewart - it’seeze York
- “Now I have far more flexibility and enjoy the things that I used to miss out on” When Garry started a family, he needed more flexibility than his job in marketing allowed. By taking on a Spoton.net franchise, he can fit his work in around family life. ‘I still work just as many hours as ...
- Rob Davies - it’seeze Ryedale
- “It soon became apparent that this was a professional organisation, totally committed to developing and supporting their franchisees” Rob Davies was already operating another franchise when he began looking for a new business opportunity. “I considered becoming self-employed again but I didn...
- Brian Cox - it’seeze Camberley
- “I can’t fault the commercial and technical support” In 2010, Brian started his own business selling products online, but found most of his time was taken up with the technical aspects of the business rather than turning his sales and people skills into revenue.Commercial and technical suppo...
- Graham Nicklin - it’seeze Wolverhampton
- “My sales are increasing rapidly year on year” Before joining Spoton.net, Graham was the Managing Director of a web-based company, but he wanted the freedom of being self-employed. He was drawn to Spoton.net by the appeal of unlimited, residual earnings.Making a big decision Investing in...
- Oliver Brock - it’seeze Colchester & Ipswich
- “I don’t have to look for clients as people just come to me wanting an it’seeze website” Oliver has been more successful than we could ever have predicted. In his second month of trading, he tripled his first month’s sales. In just over 18 months he’d sold over 100 it’seeze websites – and he...
- Phil Revill - it’seeze Nottingham
- “Nothing motivates me more than when I get a call, out of the blue, from someone who’s heard from a satisfied client about the service I offer” Phil was tired of working long hours and travelling vast distances for his job which prompted him to consider a change of career.Commercial viabilit...
- Steve Axtell - it’seeze Northampton
- “Through a week’s worth of comprehensive training, they taught me everything I needed to know to consult on the range of it’seeze website packages.” Before joining Spoton.net, Steve was a self-confessed technophobe. So a website and digital marketing franchise wasn’t an obvious career choice...
- Ann Naylor - it’seeze Windsor
- “The ongoing support and training from the team at Spoton.net is second to none and it has been a significant factor in helping me to continually grow my business.” Prior to starting her Spoton.net franchise, Ann was a freelance digital marketing consultant. Whilst she enjoyed the flexibilit...