Subway - Sandwich Shop Franchise
The largest international sandwich chain offers you a superb opportunity to grow your restaurant business globally.
- Send me information
- Available areas
- Throughout the UK and Ireland
Become part of the SUBWAY® brand’s success story
The SUBWAY® brand is the largest specialist sandwich provider in the UK & Ireland, with more than 2,400 stores. Worldwide, the SUBWAY® brand has more than 44,000 stores in over 110 countries.
SUBWAY® franchisees benefit from operating in a tried and tested system with great training and a solid support structure. There are 20 regional development offices in the UK and Ireland which assist and mentor all franchisees with site selection, leasing, design, construction, hands-on training, purchasing, operations, advertising, local store marketing and more. In addition, the head office for the SUBWAY® brand in the UK and Ireland is based in Cambridge, with a local team of support staff focused on operations, leasing, R&D, customer service, training and franchisee services.
A SUBWAY® franchise is perfect for anyone keen to run their own business, whilst at the same time benefitting from working with a leading global brand, with great training and guidance for aspects such as site selection, leasing, purchasing, marketing and more.
Do you have what it takes?
The key attributes of a successful franchisee are well-known
- Passionate about franchise product/service - knowing your franchise, the market and its competitors
- Good motivator
- Possess business acumen and awareness
- Effective time-management skills
- Good listener
- Effective communicator
- Professional in outlook and appearance
- Open to advice and guidance
Think a SUBWAY® franchise could be for you? Fill in the enquiry details below to receive more information.
- The SUBWAY® brand opens 750th non-traditional store with East of England Co-op
- 19 December 2016
- The SUBWAY® brand is pleased to announce it has opened its 750th store in a non-traditional location in the UK and Ireland at an East of England Co-op store in Norwich. Non-traditional stores are located in off-high street sites, such as petrol forecourts, convenience stores, hospitals, transport ...
- The SUBWAY® brand announces appointment of Country Director for UK and Ireland
- 13 December 2016
- The SUBWAY® brand is pleased to announce the appointment of a new Country Director in the UK and Ireland. Peter Dowding joins the SUBWAY® brand where he will be responsible for developing the brand in the UK and Ireland, working with a team of Development Agents across the territory. Peter bring...
- UK franchisees among winners of the SUBWAY® brand's annual awards
- 27 September 2016
- The SUBWAY® brand recognised 12 franchisee teams as recipients of its 2016 Franchisee of the Year awards, and three teams from its development community as recipients of its Development Agent of the Year awards during the company's recent annual meetings in Chicago, Illinois.As the largest Quick Ser...
- The SUBWAY® brand extends partnership with Aramark
- 06 June 2016
- Five SUBWAY® stores will be open with Aramark by the end of this year The SUBWAY® brand is pleased to announce it has extended its partnership with leading food, facilities and uniform services company, Aramark. The partnership will see five SUBWAY® stores open across Aramark’s UK operations by th...
- The SUBWAY® brand opens new store at University Hospital Southampton
- 26 May 2016
- Marks ninth store to open as part of the SUBWAY® brand's corporate partnership with Compass Group UK & IrelandThe SUBWAY® brand and Compass Group UK & Ireland, the UK’s largest food services provider, are pleased to announce the opening of a new SUBWAY® store at University Hospital Southampton.The S...
- The SUBWAY® brand to exhibit at the National Convenience Show
- 13 April 2016
- The SUBWAY® brand will once again be joining the line-up of exhibitors at the National Convenience Show (NCS), held at Birmingham’s NEC from 18-20 April 2016. The NCS offers the SUBWAY® brand the perfect opportunity to continue to drive its expansion in the convenience store sector. The SUBWAY® b...
- The SUBWAY® brand celebrates its 5,000th store in Europe - The milestone store opens in Livingston, Scotland
- 24 March 2016
- The SUBWAY® brand is pleased to announce that it has recently reached the milestone of 5,000 stores open and operating in Europe, with the opening of a brand new store in a shopping centre in Livingston, Scotland. The milestone opening highlights the more than £500m investment that SUBWAY® franch...