Surface Medic - Smart Fix Repairs Franchise
Run an ultra low overhead business, working from home with Surface MedicWatch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £25,000
Surface Medic is a team of professional repair specialists who can repair almost any internal or external surface... why replace when you can restore?
Surface Medic is a team of professional repair specialists who can repair almost any internal or external surface. We use ultra-modern invisible repair techniques using highly advanced compounds, polymers and fillers which we then paint to perfectly match the surrounding area, even if that area is stone, glass, grained or shaded, inside or out.
Our repairs are permanent and invisible and in most cases completed within a few hours. Surface repair was almost unheard of 5 years ago, but now at a time when businesses and homeowners are under increasing pressure to reduce costs, the demand for the cost efficient repair and re-surfacing solution is inevitably growing.
The wow factor is an everyday experience for our franchisees, customers are genuinely astonished at what we can do for them. We use ultra-modern invisible repair techniques using highly advanced products on literally any kind of surface from floor to ceiling and everything in between, such as:
- Outside repairs
- Kitchen repairs
- Bathroom repairs
- Wooden floors and doors
- UPVC... and much more!
Reducing costs is a key factor for many businesses and homeowners, and as such, the demand for cost-effective repairs is high. Surface Medic’s brilliant products and techniques literally make damage disappear, usually within a few hours and always cheaper than a replacement.
Furthermore the repairs you’ll do are a permanent fix and not a cosmetic touch up, and your customers experience minimal disruption and genuinely appreciate what you do for them!
A Booming Market Place!
Surface Medic is part of the Service Solutions Group who already manage over £50 Million worth of insurance claims each year! We are experiencing unprecedented demand from insurance companies who prefer to settle insurance claims by repairing rather than replacing damaged areas.
Outside of the insurance industry our business is thriving by providing on site repairs within many industries. The techniques and materials we use are easily taught and potential customers are endless! Unlike other saturated markets, Surface Medic sits within a booming untapped market place. You will find our customers sit in a variety of different sectors:
- Hotel & Leisure
- Residential Property
- Facilities Management
- Caravan & Mobile Homes
- Government & Councils
- Food Outlets
- Estate Agents…..and many more!
The Franchise Package
This is an ultra-low overhead business, working from home in your local area, you’ll be able to enjoy better work life balance. All the leads that come through Service Solutions Head Office will be automatically passed on to you. You will also own your own exclusive territory.
This is an extraordinary income opportunity, with realistic take home earnings of over £40,000 in just the first year, you can then look forward to a potential six figure income in future years. The business can also be developed into multi-van, the opportunities are huge! Every franchise partner can look forward to a significant return on the investment of only £25,000. Some of what’s included in the package is:
- A Full 5 Year Franchise Agreement
- Detailed Operational Manual
- Full training with accommodation included
- Professional “own pace” training programme
- “LEAP” Launch Establishment Action Plan
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) System
- Smart Phone with Software
- Windows Laptop
- Stylish Vehicle Livery
- Full repair kit and branded clothing
- Call Handling Team and existing franchisee buddy
Training & Support
Here at Surface Medic we have extensive resources and manpower to train and support you in your business. Restoring and repairing is an art form and we need to satisfy our clients to the highest standard, therefore our franchisees undergo extensive industry leading training which is delivered by our highly experienced experts within a top class training centre. This is a PROVEN model... If you can copy, you can succeed...
What our Technicians have to say…
Paul Thomas worked for a conservatory company as a store man before Joining Surface Medic, we asked Paul about his experiences on the training:
“Fantastic! I really loved it, The training centre was really professional and the trainer was brilliant, a top bloke! I didn’t really find any aspect of it difficult but if I had to pick one thing it would be colour matching which sometimes I get right straight away and other times it takes me a little longer but I think that’s just a matter of more practice and experience which will come.”
Due to a growing demand for Surface Medic, we are seeking candidates looking for an extraordinary income opportunity to join us. Our customers come in from all parts of the country via many different channels and market sectors, all that remains for us is to get the right people on board.
Just fill out the short contact form and we will send you more information to help with your research. If you like what you see, why not come along and meet our friendly team at Surface Medic Head Office, you can have the opportunity to speak to our franchisees and even see repairs for yourself...
- Surface Medic
- Introducing Surface Medic, the definitive restoration solution capable of invisibly repairing any surface. Surface Medic can repair and restore damage permanently at a cheaper price than a replacement service and at minimal disruption. In addition to this Surface Medic provides a greener solution by...
- Arrange a Discovery Session with Surface Medic
- 02 March 2017
- FIND OUT MORE ARRANGE A DISCOVERY SESSION The surface restoration industry is a well-kept secret and because of this, there aren’t many people who know what we do. We completely understand this, which is why we’d like to invite you to our head office to see for yourself exactly what we do and how ...
- Come and meet Surface Medic at The Franchise Show
- 09 February 2017
- Our nationwide repair service, Surface Medic, has seen an increased demand for our unique repair and restoration service we have provided over the past year. This unprecedented success along with an ever increasing client base means that we need more franchise partners to join our winning team.Th...
- Join the Nation's Favourite Repair Service
- 25 January 2017
- Our nationwide repair service, Surface Medic, has seen an increased demand for our unique repair and restoration service we have provided over the past year. This unprecedented success along with an ever increasing client base has given us the opportunity to expand our cosmetic repair team across ...
- New Year? New You?
- 17 January 2017
- Are you tired of the same old routine? Do you feel stuck in your job? Do you feel as though you could achieve more? Would you like to earn an extraordinary income year on year, whilst having total control over your work/life balance and become your own boss? We offer that and so much more here at Su...
- Paul Dorning, Case Study
- After spending the last fifteen years travelling around the world as a geological engineer with most of his time being spent away from his family, friends and country, Paul decided he wanted to take back control over his work/life balance and spend more time with his family. It was time for a change...
- A week in the life of Gary Nichols, Surface Medic's first Franchisee
- Monday 8am: Local Builder: I travel to see the Site Manager in the site office and sign in the visitor book. We discussed what I could do and went on a walk around the site. various “snagging” repairs were pointed out to me and I marked them all with masking tape as we went round so that I didn’t fo...
- Paul Thomas, Case Study
- Paul Thomas joined Surface Medic in May and was in the ﬁrst group of trainees. Head Office caught up with him to ﬁnd out how he’s adjusting to life as a Surface Medic Technician.What did you do before joining Surface Medic Paul? I had worked for a conservatory company as a store man looking after ...