The Wheel Specialist - Wheel Repair Franchise
Automotive wheel refurbishment franchise, the first in the UK to operate from fixed premises, allowing maximum business growth & profit.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Working Capital: Minimum £50k
- Total Investment: £100k
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available in select regions throughout the UK
The Business Opportunity With Instant Financial Reward & Dynamic Market Growth
The Wheel Specialist™ franchise opportunity is your chance to own a business capable of hitting the ground running from the day you start.The Wheel Specialist’s target market is vast; anyone with a vehicle or that is part of the automotive industry are potential customers. With literally £100,000`s worth of quotes a month a combination of hard work and commitment plus our expertise and help, you could develop your franchise into a very profitable business.
A Big Market Full Of Hungry Customers
The market for ‘quality’ alloy wheel refurbishment is in high demand, with 97 million alloy wheels in the UK and counting. The Wheel Specialist receives hundreds of enquiries a week from all over the UK so we need franchisees NOW to help service this demand.
These customers want the convenience and peace of mind of a local service and this is the reason we are now dedicated to finding the right franchisees to work with us. The Wheel Specialist needs you to join us and help to roll out our unique and compelling proposition to the nation.
Why is The Wheel Specialist Different To Work With?
What You Get:
The Fee & Set-up Costs
Join The Wheel Specialist™ NOW for just £34,997 + VAT and become an important part of one of the most exclusive and best supported franchise businesses available. In addition to the fee you will need approximately £40k for the initial set-up. The expected total investment, including cash flow, will be £100k . The Wheel Specialist will give you a full breakdown of set-up costs and income projections.
Taunton / Exeter
Perth / Dundee
- Director of The Wheel Specialist Ginny Murphy Wins Woman Franchisor of the Year.
- 21 May 2013
- Leading alloy wheel refurbishment franchise, The Wheel Specialist, are extremely pleased to announce that director Ginny Murphy won the Woman Franchisor of the Year award at the fourth annual EWIF (Encouraging Women into Franchising) Awards. The EWIF Awards honour and encourage the determinati...
- The Wheel Specialist Strengthens UK Network
- 02 May 2013
- Leading alloy wheel refurbishment and customisation franchise, The Wheel Specialist, has announced the opening of its latest Wolverhampton unit. New franchisee, Thailand based businessman Michael Ayling, has invested almost £1m in 5 operations across the midlands and is looking forward to watchi...