The Wheel Specialist - Wheel Repair Franchise
Automotive wheel refurbishment franchise, the first in the UK to operate from fixed premises, allowing maximum business growth & profit.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £44,997 + VAT
- Total Investment: from £45,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available in select regions throughout the UK
The Business Opportunity – Proven Franchise Model with Excellent Profit Potential
The Wheel Specialist franchise opportunity is your chance to own a business capable of hitting the ground running from the day you start. The Wheel Specialist’s target market is vast; anyone with a vehicle or that is part of the automotive industry are potential customers.
With the network receiving literally £100,000's worth of quotes a month a combination of hard work and commitment plus our expertise and help, you could develop your franchise into a very profitable business.
A Big Market Full Of Hungry Customers
The market for 'quality' alloy wheel refurbishment is in high demand, with 152 million alloy wheels in the UK and counting. The Wheel Specialist receives hundreds of enquiries a week from all over the UK so we need franchisees NOW to help service this demand.
These customers want the convenience and peace of mind of a local service and this is the reason we are now dedicated to finding the right franchisees to work with us. The Wheel Specialist needs you to join us and help to roll out our unique and compelling proposition to the nation.
Why is The Wheel Specialist Different To Work With?
The Wheel Specialist™ operates as an ethical franchisor, protecting your interests and respecting the franchisee. Your business will benefit from having:
- Your own exclusive territory – and exclusive means 'exclusive'!
- Preferred suppliers that are sourced for you at preferential rates
- A fair-minded franchisor that has an established brand, a proven and successful model and is ethical in its attitude towards its franchisees and works as part of the team for the success of the network
What You Get
The Fee & Set-up Costs
Join The Wheel Specialist™ NOW for just £44,997 + VAT and become an important part of one of the most exclusive and best supported franchise businesses available.
The expected total investment, including cash flow, will be between £160k and £220k depending on the package chosen. The Wheel Specialist will give you a full breakdown of set-up costs and income projections.
- John Leggat – Bristol Franchisee
- 05 January 2016
- Good Morning, Just a quick note to say thank you to yourself and your AMAZING team for all the help and support over the last few months! Finally made it through opening day and we at TWS Bristol are now looking forward to continuing the hard work and reaping the rewards. Finally, thank you all f...
- Andy Thompson – Manchester Franchisee
- 05 January 2016
- As with any new venture you are always nervous about how you will generate your business but I’ve been overwhelmed with the response we’ve had so farin Manchester. We are in the process of setting up the unit but are already receiving loads of requests every day from people wanting their wheels refu...
- “It’s hard work, but it’s worth it and I would recommend anyone to do it…”
- Ollie Riach – East Grinstead on joining The Wheel Specialist Franchise “Overall I’m really glad I made the jump into running my own business and joining The Wheel Specialist franchise. I’m still in the early stages and trying to live up to the name of such a top brand, but I am happy with where we...
- Continuing Growth for The Wheel Specialist
- 05 January 2016
- We are very happy to announce that we will shortly be opening our 22nd branch. The Wheel Specialist is coming to Teesside! Franchisees Mike Sanderson and Caroline Rowland are now busy adding the final touches and will be opening their doors in Q1 2016 to repair and refurbish the wheels of Teesside.
- TWS Farnborough opens in style!
- 13 June 2015
- The Wheel Specialist in Farnborough was officially opened today by the Mayor of Rushmoor. Kate and Alex Rose (Franchisees), with their team, explained the various processes used by The Wheel Specialist to get the nations wheels back to “that just left the showroom look.” Local couple Alex & Kate Ros...
- St.Albans business duo buys into nationwide franchise bringing a business like no other to the area
- 17 July 2014
- Highly successful husband and wife team John and Amanda Tice have recently brought a completely unique franchise in St.Albans; The Wheel Specialist. The business provides a top quality alloy wheel refurbishment and customisation service, unique to any other in the area. Transforming worn, corrode...
- Another Phenomenal Year for Top Franchise & Business Opportunity – The Wheel Specialist
- 13 January 2014
- Looking back on 2013 and what a year The Wheel Specialist Franchise has had; it’s busy work being the UK’s top alloy wheel repairer. Building upon our strong nationwide coverage a further 4 branches have joined the expert alloy wheel customisation team, now the local residents of Durham, Chester,...
- Director of The Wheel Specialist Ginny Murphy Wins Woman Franchisor of the Year.
- 21 May 2013
- Leading alloy wheel refurbishment franchise, The Wheel Specialist, are extremely pleased to announce that director Ginny Murphy won the Woman Franchisor of the Year award at the fourth annual EWIF (Encouraging Women into Franchising) Awards. The EWIF Awards honour and encourage the determinati...
- The Wheel Specialist Strengthens UK Network
- 02 May 2013
- Leading alloy wheel refurbishment and customisation franchise, The Wheel Specialist, has announced the opening of its latest Wolverhampton unit. New franchisee, Thailand based businessman Michael Ayling, has invested almost £1m in 5 operations across the midlands and is looking forward to watchi...
- Starting my life with The Wheel Specialist
- 13 January 2014
- Colin Smith director of The Wheel Specialist Edinburgh explains why joining The Wheel Specialist has been the most rewarding experience of his life. You couldn’t believe that 16 weeks would pass in an instant, but from signing my contract that’s exactly how it felt. Both the Franchise Support t...