TruGreen - Lawn Care Franchise
Servicing just 4% of the homes in your territory, you could build a lucrative lawn care business with a fleet of up to 10 liveried vehicles.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: Available on request
- Available areas
- Franchise opportunities available all over the UK.
TruGreen Professional LawnCare is an exciting business opportunity with the support of the world’s largest lawn care company and is an ideal prospect for self motivated individuals who are looking to manage and grow their own lawn care franchise.
As a leading professional lawn care company, TruGreen has more than 3.4 million customers worldwide and is backed by ServiceMaster, a world leading franchisor with over 50 years franchising experience.
As a TruGreen franchise owner, you will become skilled in diagnosing and treating a host of lawn ailments which will enable you to offer a full range of services aimed at improving poor lawns and maintaining them in supreme condition. Treatments consist of aeration, scarification, lawn weed/feed and hard surface weed control. TruGreen pride themselves in offering a bespoke package to customers and placing an importance on understanding the customer’s needs whilst tailoring a package accordingly.
Could you be our next TruGreen franchisee?
You will need to be motivated and committed to running a successful business. Ask yourself; are you enthusiastic? Determined? Able to follow a system? A good communicator? Do you have a good fitness level? As well as this we look for individuals who have a positive outlook and an enjoyment of the outdoors. You must be looking to ‘build a business’ and not ‘buy a job’ and ultimately have a willingness to work hard, be prepared to work flexible hours and have the desire to develop your lawn care business.
It is these qualities that are ideal for a successful TruGreen franchise owner.
Training and Support
We provide unparalleled training and support for our TruGreen Franchise owners. As a new TruGreen franchisee, you will undertake an intensive, two-week training ‘Academy’.
This provides extensive technical and business training, marketing advice and methods on acquiring and retaining customers. During this time, you will also qualify for the National Proficiency Council (NCPT) certification.
TruGreen franchisees’ support is led by Steve Welch who has 30 years experience in the turf industry. Additional training and business advice is available whenever required.
As your business becomes established we will help you manage your growth, help you take on supporting staff together with extra vehicles and equipment. We are committed to helping you build a successful and valuable business. It should be seen as an on-going business relationship with long-term rewards. We will do everything we can to enhance that growth.
- TruGreen Professional LawnCare
- Find out more about owning and investing in a TruGreen Professional LawnCare franchise
- Meet TruGreen Franchisee, Richard Hodson
- Meet Richard Hodson, owner of TruGreen Arden
- TruGreen Professional LawnCare Franchise Opportunity
- Discover more about about owning a TruGreen Professional LawnCare franchise.
- Meet TruGreen Franchisee, Martyn Horton
- Martyn began his TruGreen franchisee journey in March 2015 after deciding he wanted to operate his own business and be responsible for his own income. Watch the video and find out more...
- Meet TruGreen Newbury & Basingstoke Franchisee, Mike Lethbridge
- Mike began his TruGreen franchisee journey in February 2015 after deciding he wanted to operate his own business and be responsible for his own income. Watch the video and find out more...
- ServiceMaster adds a fifth brand to its UK franchise portfolio as it acquires rosemary bookkeeping
- 06 September 2017
- ServiceMaster Ltd has acquired the Rosemary Bookkeeping franchise business, for an undisclosed fee, as it looks to grow its operation across the UK. The Leicester-based business, ServiceMaster, is one of the UK’s largest and longest-established multi-brand franchisors, having launched in the UK in...
- Milton Keynes business woman claims excellence award
- 18 October 2016
- An already award-winning business woman in Milton Keynes has claimed the ‘Award of Excellence’ from within the franchise network in which she operates in. The annual award is presented to the franchise owner who exemplifies the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of their business.Karen Burdett, th...
- TruGreen awarded full bfa membership
- 30 September 2016
- TruGreen Professional LawnCare, which is part of the world’s largest lawn care company, has been awarded full membership of the British Franchise Association (bfa) after completing the association’s accreditation process.Established in the UK in 2005, TruGreen is a franchise of ServiceMaster, which ...
- Swapping suits for stripes in Downlands
- 07 September 2016
- A businessman with over 30 years’ experience of managing multi-million pound, customer-facing companies has ditched the pinstripe suit for lawn stripes and an outdoor lifestyle as he launches his new lawn care franchise in the Downlands area.Jonathan Bell, 53, is the owner and operator of TruGreen P...
- Established lawn care franchise expands into Bromley
- 29 March 2016
- A lawn care business owner has expanded his operation by purchasing the franchise licence to operate in Bromley, 11 years after launching his lawn care business in Epsom.Michael Beecheno, owner of TruGreen Professional LawnCare Epsom and now Bromley, has expanded the business and taken on a new memb...
- Record-breaking first year for Kingsclere lawn care business
- 21 March 2016
- A Kingsclere businessman has broken records in the franchise network he operates in after acquiring over 100 customers in his first year of operation. Mike Lethbridge, the owner of TruGreen Professional LawnCare Newbury and Basingstoke has taken his business from a standing start in 2015 to employ...
- TruGreen reports 27% growth in 2015
- 22 February 2016
- Revenue for national lawn care franchise, TruGreen Professional LawnCare grew by 27% in 2015, following significant investment into its local marketing support, digital strategy and operating model.The company, which provides professional lawn care services to domestic customers across the country, ...
- Bedfordshire lawn care business shortlisted in 2015 bfa HSBC Franchise of the Year Awards
- 04 September 2015
- A Buckinghamshire man whose recession-busting lawn care business has grown year-on-year, has been shortlisted for a national award. Les Graves, 59, is one of three finalists in the ‘Micro’ business category at the 2015 bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year Awards supported by Express Newspapers, for his...
- Edinburgh resident launches first Scottish TruGreen franchise
- 24 June 2015
- Local Edinburgh resident, David Inglis, 34, has launched his own business and the first Scottish, TruGreen Professional LawnCare franchise, as the gardening season moves into full swing. David, who previously held a career in training and development with HSBC, invested in the franchise, which is ...
- Be supported by a bfa Franchisor of the Year finalist!
- 03 June 2013
- Choosing which franchise to invest in is a big decision. Luckily, the decision just got a little bit easier because ServiceMaster Ltd, who operate and support Merry Maids, ServiceMaster Clean, Furniture Medic and TruGreen franchises are finalists in the bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards 2013. The...
- Success for TruGreen’s Karen Burdett!
- 23 May 2013
- Karen Burdett of TruGreen Milton Keynes and West Northants is celebrating after winning the title of ‘New Woman Franchisee of the Year’ at the EWIF (Encouraging Women into Franchising) Awards, held in London on 16th May. It was just last April when Karen left her position in the commercial, cust...
- David Inglis – TruGreen Edinburgh South West
- In 2015, David took the decision to go into business for himself. After having worked behind a desk for over 10 years, he wanted to operate a business in the fresh air, where he preferred to be. He decided on a franchise business as he liked the idea of having a support network and access to advise ...
- Mike Lethbridge - TruGreen Newbury and Basingstoke
- Mike began his TruGreen franchisee journey in February 2015 after deciding he wanted to operate his own business and be responsible for his own income. With a background in IT and financial services, Mike was able to transfer his skills in business management and customer services to the lawn care...
- Martyn Horton - TruGreen East Hertfordshire and North Essex
- After a successful career in the finance industry, Martyn decided it was time to work for himself. He first searched for management franchise opportunities within the cleaning industry as he wanted a number of staff to manage and co-ordinate. After looking at various different options, Martyn disc...
- Karen Burdett - TruGreen Milton Keynes & West Northants
- Karen Burdett operates the Milton Keynes & West Northants franchise and has been a TruGreen franchise owner since February 2012. After working for over 20 years in a commercial environment, Karen was looking for investment opportunities to set up a business which would give her a career change and...