World Options - Courier Service Franchise
World Options are an industry leading executive sales management business.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £29,995 + VAT
50/50 DealView Details
To get your franchise up and running you only need to pay half of the franchise fee, it's only when you're making money through our system, you begin to pay the balance. We're that confident that our system works!
World Options franchise business offers a first class, highly competitive parcel delivery service for businesses.
- You can work flexible hours to suit your lifestyle.
- No office needed, no vans, no staff, just you.
- A world-class online software which offers business clients a super-efficient shipping service.
As a home-based business, our franchisees can balance their work/life balance while developing relationships with small to medium sized businesses who use shipping services. World Options’ franchise owners assess a business’s shipping requirements and offer a range of options with substantial savings. Training and support is provided to ensure that top-quality ongoing consultation and customer service is provided.
World Options is an Associate member of the British Franchise Association.
With over 70 franchises in the U.K and internationally, World Options is a highly lucrative and exciting franchise business opportunity which works.
Our top franchises are making a yearly gross profit of £500k+
Does that sound good to you? If so contact us to find out more.
The Simple World Options Concept
What does World Options do?
Watch this quick video to find out.
World Options offers small and medium businesses a world-class parcel delivery service through an online portal, which not only saves them time and money but allows business owners to concentrate on their business.
The World Options franchise gives you everything you need to launch, build and manage client’s shipping needs whether UK or International via Road, Rail, Sea, or Air.
When you become a franchise owner, your aim will be to find new business customers to use the online portal. You build relationships with them and demonstrate how they can place orders online. Once this is done the business is encouraged to activate an account and they instantly become your client. You look after them and the system does the rest. The more parcels your client ships through the online portal, the more money you make. It’s simple!
Successful Franchise Owners
WARWICK SNELGROVE: FRANCHISEE - WORLD OPTIONS DERBY
“The earning potential is huge, since I started my business with World Options I’ve never looked back”
LUCKY CHANA: FRANCHISEE - WORLD OPTIONS LEICESTER
“Becoming a World Options franchisee is the best decision I’ve ever made, I highly recommend the opportunity”
IZABELA & JOHN DRAKE: FRANCHISEE - WORLD OPTIONS, BOURNEMOUTH
“Our business just keeps growing and now we are enjoying the life changing financial rewards this brings”
We are seeking ambitious, passionate and determined individuals who are looking to be in business for themselves but not by themselves.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Be Part of a Multi-billion Pound Industry
Online shopping now at its highest level - The courier industry is an extremely lucrative industry to be part of.
With the huge increase in online shopping, the domestic parcel industry alone is worth £4.4 billion. This industry continues to expand rapidly and the need for delivery services has increased dramatically too. Becoming a World Options franchisee opens a massive and growing market to profit from.
Training & Support
You are not on your own
With World Options, you become a business owner but you are not on your own. You will get in-depth training so that you understand the product and practical support to take the hassle out of running your franchise. Your clients will be supported by our super-efficient customer service team and you can also rest assured that all your customer invoices will be automatically generated. Leaving you free to run your business and enjoy the rewards.
A World Options franchise offers you:
- A proven franchise opportunity that works
- Be your own boss
- An online portal that does everything for you and your client
- Delivery services from the world’s leading carriers
- A dedicated mentor/advisor
- Customer service support
- One invoice, one system
- No geographical boundaries, choose where you work
- A business that fits around your lifestyle
- A support network including trainers and other franchisees
If the above interests you we want to hear from you! Contact us.
Exclusive Affordable Finance Package
To invest in a World Options franchise, the typical start-up cost is £29,995+VAT.
“If you don’t have the full amount to begin with, World Options have a finance package available which can remove obstacles for hard working and motivated individuals. Feel free to contact us for a confidential discussion, we are always willing to listen and assist the right franchise candidates." Warren Ferguson - World Options Franchise Director
- Matthew Mansfield, Liverpool
- I have been a World Options franchisee since 2014, so almost 3 years now. In that time I have turned this franchise opportunity into what I believe to be a really successful business with a potential for real growth. I have loved the journey and even after 3 years am still as keen as when I first...
- Catherine Turner, Preston
- Running a World Options franchise fits in with my life, which as a working mum is extremely important to me. I started my World Options franchise with no experience in sales or in the courier industry. I had a degree in illustration and was a freelance illustrator. I remember being petrified th...
- Brett Beresford, Harrogate
- As a franchisee based in Harrogate I have been a franchisee now for over 3 years. In that time the work has taken me as far afield as America. My experience has been great and the opportunity for growth is there as long as you are prepared to put in the work. My advice to anyone would be that i...
- Izabella Drake, Bournemouth
- We have had our World Options franchise for just over 2 years now and as someone who has always worked from home the franchise fits in really well with our way of working. It gives us the flexibility that we need to enjoy the lifestyle that we are used to without having to commute and go to an of...
- Lance Grew
- Having started my World Option franchise in 2014 I have found the experience to be both challenging and rewarding. The company is extremely IT focus and determined to offer the best web solution for businesses worldwide. World Options has taken the archaic world of shipping and propelled it way i...
- Leland Mayall, Oldham
- Having been a franchisee for 12 months now I am absolutely delighted that I decided to take on a World Options franchise. With a franchising background, World Options allowed me to simplify what I was already doing with their impressive portal. Having previously had to log in with different carri...
- Lucky and Sil Chana
- We have been World Option franchise holders for the past 2 and a half years now. In this time we have built and continue to build a successful franchise. We are still working at achieving our 5 year plan so we consider it to be early days. We are actually recruiting now to build the team so that ...
- Russ Thornton & Steve Brock
- We have had our franchise now for 3 years having been one of the first World Options franchisees. Obviously when it was a brand new concern there were the initial teething problems and the first 12 months was hard work. Now after having had our franchise for 3 years we have built up a good custom...
- Philippe Lopez
- Philippe has held his World Options franchise for a year now, and with over 100 customers already, his business is still growing fast. Frenchman Philippe originally came to England to learn the language, but after meeting his wife he stayed. His English is excellent, but much to the amusement of h...
- Richard Ormerod
- At just thirty years old, Richard Ormerod is one of World Options’ most successful franchisees, and a walking talking advert for their business model. Richard‘s education includes a degree in Law and a Masters in IT, but the sales industry is where his professional life led him. From software insu...
- Mike Lowe
- “The best thing I ever did”; words from the mouth of Mike Lowe, a World Options franchisee since 31st July 2012. Mike has never really stood still for long. At the tender age of nine he moved with his family to Holland and later Belgium due to his father’s job. Mr Lowe senior spent 30 years workin...
- Catherine Turner
- Catherine was World Options’ first franchisee, having invested in it back in June 2012. However, she didn’t begin working in earnest until September as she and her family promptly went off for the holiday of a lifetime; a month touring the USA. Catherine’s background is as an illustrator. Her degr...
- Kelvin Troy
- Kelvin was a basketball player for Ireland who moved to coaching the sport before he looked for a business of his own to run. World Options had a business model he was impressed with, and gave him the ability to work from home, and just over a year on he now has a growing business with around 50 cus...