The UK’s biggest flooring franchisor has lined up a busy exhibition calendar for the coming year.
United Carpets and Beds, which has more than 80 franchised stores and is opening more all the time, will be taking stands at five of the biggest exhibitions throughout 2012.
Franchise Sales Manager Paul Davies says:
“We’ve had an extremely successful year recruiting new franchisees. They are attracted by our exceptionally good franchise offering, which has been developed over the past 14 years and is one of the best in the business.
“We believe there are plenty of people out there who are keen to become their own boss, either because they have been made redundant or they want to forge a new career.
“That’s shown up in our leads from franchise exhibitions – for instance, at the National Franchise Show at Birmingham NEC at the end of September, we had a record number of enquiries.”
United Carpets’ franchise offering includes full training, a ready-to-trade store and complete marketing support including targeted TV advertising.
Paul says: “We’ll be continuing to push ahead with our franchise recruitment programme in 2012, providing exciting and lucrative opportunities for new franchisees to come on board and build their own profitable businesses.
United Carpets will be exhibiting at:
• Stoke M6 Franchise Show at Britannia Stadium, Thursday 26 January 2012
• Merseyside Franchise Show at Aintree Racecourse, Saturday 28 January 2012
• The National Franchise Exhibition at Birmingham NEC, 24 & 25 February 2012
• The British Franchise Exhibition at Manchester Central (previously GMEX), 8 & 9 June 2012
• The National Franchise Exhibition at Birmingham NEC, 5 & 6 October 2012