Ensuring high standards in safety, quality, delivery, and programme development is fundamental to The Creation Station Ltd. Its commitment to ensuring high standards are maintained, has gained it the prestigious Gold accreditation standard in the Children's Activity Association.
As the leading children's arts and crafts creative activity company, The Creation Station delivers all its experiences to a professional code of conduct.
"Our high standards are essential to provide children with fun, safe, and enjoyable opportunities to explore, discover and develop and to give parents peace of mind for their child," states Sarah Cressall, Founder, and Managing Director of The Creation Station.
To ensure standards are met and maintained, Creation Station franchise owners undertake a five-day training course, covering operational, marketing and business modules including practical hands-on experience of running the activities, health and safety, customer care, marketing, and sales.
· The focus of all the activities is not on 'what we make' but 'how we make people feel'. The customer service approach is therefore focussed on helping each child explore, discover and develop in a way that sparks their natural curiosity at a rate and pace that suits them.
· All the activities are comprehensively documented and checked by health and safety experts.
Feedback and reviews take place weekly with updates being incorporated when required. This ensures any changes or new information can be quickly acted upon and communicated to the team via email, video, or phone calls.
· All products used in the activities are sourced from The Creation Station central warehouse or from nominated suppliers. This ensures that appropriate products are being use in the classes, parties, and events and the correct health and safety data sheets are available and allergen warnings are available.
· During the pre-school, Little Explorer, and Baby Discover classes washable Crayola paint is used and full body splashsuits are provided for children, to make washing hands at the end easier for parents.
· The programme is developed in line with the government Early Years Foundation Stage and helps to build a wide range of essential life skills including colour, texture and shape recognition, fine motor skills, social skills, problem-solving, and confidence building.
Since 2002, over 250,000 children and families have been involved in a Creation Station arts and crafts activity. Activities have been rated five stars on Trustpilot and in an independent franchise satisfaction survey, The Creation Station franchise was rated five stars.
The Children's Activity Association gives parents a benchmark for all organised children's activities by establishing and improving consistent standards and accreditation.
To achieve Gold accreditation membership, companies must complete five accreditation modules covering compliance, training, customer service, programme, and delivery. All policies are checked (including evidence) by the independent accrediting organisation, Fundamentally Children led by Dr Amanda Gummer PhD. This is a significant achievement and the only independent accreditation for children's activities in the UK.