In Belfast, Michael Crilly’s turnover increased by 300% last year. In one month alone last winter he had over 70 jobs on the go all received within a 3 week time period! Values of his claims ranged from a couple of thousand to £85k but very few were under £20k. The £85k job was a building consisting of damage to 4 apartments and a shop.
Michael has invested heavily in both fire and flood training and drying equipment last year but even with 20 dryers he did not have enough. He has bought a further 15 this Christmas and has around 15 air movers. Even now he could do with more and is finding it hard to rent from suppliers as they are all out of stock.
To help him with the increased workload – which really took off when he began building a great relationship with a leak detection company in Northern Ireland – he has taken on board a Quantity Surveyor.
“To cope with this volume of business you cannot do it alone,” says Michael and whilst Michael himself is very shy about his own business acumen, having a good business mind has certainly helped him progress Aspray Belfast.
Michael is now reaping the benefits of having an Aspray franchise. Perhaps you should look at taking a nice holiday before the next bout of bad weather and inevitable surge of claims, Michael?
Aspray Franchise - What is Claims Management?
- Aspray Property Repair and Claims Management Franchisees provide a free, comprehensive building claims management service to the insured
- Deliver a professional service using local, approved sub-contractors
- The role requires Franchisees to assess the damage, negotiate with insurance companies and then to provide contractors to ensure the work is carried out
- Insurance companies pay directly to Aspray
What can an Aspray franchise offer you?
- A highly lucrative business with excellent margins achievable
- First year’s target turnover between £150,000 to £350,000 giving a net profit of £40,000 to £100,000
- Recession resilient business which excels in bad weather
- Full training and on- going support
- An exclusive Territory with a minimum of 150,000 households.
- Support of a proven and professional network and a nationally recognised brand
- An easy sell to the customer – it won’t cost them a penny.