For the sixth year running, Right at Home have been awarded a 5* rating, as part of the smith+henderson annual franchisee satisfaction survey.
Conducted by independent researchers, Work Buzz (formerly smith+henderson), the annual franchisee satisfaction survey invites franchisees to anonymously rate their franchisor. Scoring qualities like initial training, ongoing support, franchisor-franchisee relationship, and how likely they are to recommend the franchise, provides an overview of how well the brand is doing.
This year, Right at Home received impressive scores of: 98% general satisfaction, 100% for new owner training, and 97% for culture and relationships; proving that their franchisees have no regrets about joining the network.
Commenting on Right at Home UK’s success, CEO Ken Deary, said, “We are delighted the support we give our franchisees has been recognised. To have retained a 5-star satisfaction rating for a sixth consecutive year is important to us in our relentless pursuit for excellence.”
98% agreed that the peer-to-peer support between franchisees is strong, with owners regularly communicating with each other and sharing best practice.
Right at Home offers exceptional homecare, with business owners sharing the desire to protect clients’ independence.
Ken said: “We work hard to ensure Clients are supported to live in their own homes, as this is where we all feel most comfortable. Our business owners have a strong emphasis on providing on exceptional care within their local communities.”
The survey clearly outlined how important this high standard of care is to Right at Home’s franchisees, and how the training provided by the National Office is integral to the development of each franchise. 40% of the franchisees who started over the last year said their initial 12-month training was ‘Excellent’ with the remaining 60% rating it as ‘Good’.
When it came to believing Head Office cares about, and responds to franchisees’ issues, 95% either agreed or strongly agreed they did. This is a clear demonstration that Right at Home’s caring ethos is a top priority, right across the board.
“We are confident our individual Right at Home business owners, and their teams, deliver the highest level of care to our clients,” Ken adds. “The most important statistic that the survey revealed in my view, is that 100% of our franchisees said that they are proud to be a Right at Home franchisee. We couldn’t be prouder of them, and we will continue to ensure that the support we offer them remains our primary focus.”