2020 could be the worst year for decades but when it comes to the gardening industry, the situation is just the opposite.
With self-isolation orders from the British Government, people have more time to tend to their lawns and gardens. As such, landscaping, gardening, and general yard care industries are seeing unseasonably good business.
Fantastic Services is seeing a rise in the bookings for gardening services
“We are closely monitoring the rise in the demand for gardening service in the different parts of the UK and we’re observing requests from many areas that we’re still not operating in,” said Anton Skarlatov, the company CEO.
“We continue to expand, even in these challenging times. Last week, we have signed two new territories - Sheffield and Canterbury,” added Mr Skarlatov.
After the training, the professionals, managed by the new area developers, deliver garden clearance, lawn care, tree surgery, hedge trimming and more services to hundreds of people under lockdown.
Do you want to be the next successful Gardening Area Developing Franchisee of Fantastic Services?
Due to requests from more areas and a rise in gardening service bookings for the last two months, Fantastic Services is looking for business-minded and ambitious people to join their franchise network and become successful Gardening Area Developers.
Now, the franchise fee for a Gardening Area Developing Franchise is reduced!
“We understand that it is hard to manage personal finances throughout the coronavirus outbreak. Due to the constantly growing opportunities and the increasing demand for gardening services around the UK, we’ve decided to reduce the franchise initial fee,” explained Anton Skarlatov.
What benefits they offer
- Proven business model and proven-with-time brand name;
- Business training and personal coaching sessions;
- Marketing and SEO support;
- Full access to our custom-built CRM system which maximises cost-efficiency.
About Fantastic Services
Fantastic Services is the UK's fastest-growing, home-maintenance franchise that is now proven to be crisis-proof. They describe themselves as a people-driven company with a unique business model and cutting-edge technology. But better look at the numbers, they speak for themselves:
- 10 years of experience in growing property service businesses
- 25+ high-end services available to domestic and commercial customers
- 400+ franchises in the UK, the USA, and Australia who are growing
- 500+ dedicated staff members at our headquarters office providing daily support
- 50,000+ customers reached every month with promotions and services
- Over £2 million invested in automation and mobile technology for the industry