- Building Maintenance Franchises
- Pest Control Franchises
- Abate Pest Management Services Franchise
Abate Pest Management Services - Pest Control Franchise
Run your own pest control business in the UK with substantial support, leading to great rewards and success.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £27,500 +VAT
- Available areas
Pest control is a major global services industry – It is estimated there are 40,000 pest control companies worldwide, generating sales of around £14bn per annum.
There is now a fantastic opportunity to run your own pest control business in the UK with substantial support, leading to great rewards and success.
Abate Pest Management Services has been providing proactive and reactive commercial and domestic pest control in the Eastern region for 20 years. The franchise includes services for commercial operations (including food grade to BRC compliance), domestic properties, bird proofing projects and woodworm treatments.
- Rodent Control
- Bird Control
- Insect Control
- Fly Screens
- Electronic Fly Units
- Woodworm Treatment
- Specialist Hygiene Services
Abate Pest Management Services has developed into a very successful business. They are a full servicing member of the BPCA (British Pest Control Association), have gained EN 16636 (CEPA) the European quality standard for pest management services, CHAS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and SafeContractor.
In 2019 Abate also became the winner of the Small Company of the Year at the British Pest Management Awards and were selected as a Future50 company, one to look out for.
This franchise can be worked from home or from a small industrial unit. The franchise comes with various options including a complete turnkey solution allowing you to start earning money at the earliest opportunity.
Abate will provide all the training and support that is required. This includes everything to do with pest control, but perhaps more significantly how to market a business, put together quotes and proposals, undertake complex site surveys – anything and everything you need to grow and manage a business.
What’s included with the initial investment:
- Franchise Licence and rights to use the brand name and trademark in your area
- Exclusive territory for an agreed geographic area
- Tapping into the successful brand, accreditations and industry experience
- Franchise operations manual
- Technical manuals telling you how to treat every pest you will encounter
- Initial franchise management training course
- 60 hours online leaning plus a week-long residential RSPH Level 2 pest control course (if needed)
- Ongoing operational, technical, sales and marketing support
- Centralised administration including invoicing, credit control and telephone answering
- Staff recruitment assistance, when you are ready to recruit
- Initial uniform, equipment, pesticides and vehicle branding
- Initial stocks of business cards, letterheads, marketing materials etc
- Initial 6 months local paid marketing campaigns with ongoing options
- Multi page website just for your business plus social media sites
Lloyds Bank - Lending approved to 65% of franchise fee (subject to status).
NatWest Bank - Lending approved to 70% of franchisee fee (subject to status).
- Franchise exclusive territory – £27,500 plus vat
- Ongoing management fees 11% + 1.5% marketing fee