- Building Maintenance Franchises
- Pest Control Franchises
- Abate Pest Management Services Franchise
Abate Pest Management Services - Pest Control Franchise
Run your own pest control business in the UK with substantial support, leading to great rewards and success.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £27,500 +VAT
- Available areas
Who else wants a Management franchise in a sector that’s growing every year, with estimated worldwide sales of £14 billion?
Operating in a sector with ever increasing demand, and requiring more technical solutions that are environmentally friendly. One where the barriers to entry are high for new entrants helping make the business future proof too.
The sector is increasingly dominated by large global players, and this creates opportunities for smaller, more service orientated local firms to take market share. Which is exactly what we do.
We are talking about Pest Control, and working with Abate Pest Management Services to establish your own business in areas throughout the UK.
Abate has been operating in the East of England for over 20 years, and runs a highly successful business offering the highest standard of care to both domestic and commercial clients, including some household names.
Rather than focus purely on organic growth, we want to work with a small select group of business people looking to get into this lucrative market.
Domestic customers are easy to service, with high margins and are very good for cashflow.
Commercial customers provide great long term security as we work on rolling contracts and of course, higher value solutions too.
We will help you recruit qualified technicians to do the actual pest control work.
Your role is to market and sell the services in your designated and exclusive area.
All with our unqualified support.
- Rodent Control
- Bird Control
- Insect Control
- Fly Screens
- Electronic Fly Units
- Woodworm Treatment
- Specialist Hygiene Services
Abate Pest Management Services has developed into a very successful business. They are a full servicing member of the BPCA (British Pest Control Association), have gained EN 16636 (CEPA) the European quality standard for pest management services, CHAS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and SafeContractor.
In 2019 Abate also became the winner of the Small Company of the Year at the British Pest Management Awards and were selected as a Future50 company, one to look out for.
This franchise can be worked from home or from a small industrial unit. The franchise comes with various options including a complete turnkey solution allowing you to start earning money at the earliest opportunity.
Abate will provide all the training and support that is required. This includes everything to do with pest control, but perhaps more significantly how to market a business, put together quotes and proposals, undertake complex site surveys – anything and everything you need to grow and manage a business.
What’s included with the initial investment:
- Franchise Licence and rights to use the brand name and trademark in your area
- Exclusive territory for an agreed geographic area
- Tapping into the successful brand, accreditations and industry experience
- Franchise operations manual
- Technical manuals telling you how to treat every pest you will encounter
- Initial franchise management training course
- 60 hours online leaning plus a week-long residential RSPH Level 2 pest control course (if needed)
- Ongoing operational, technical, sales and marketing support
- Centralised administration including invoicing, credit control and telephone answering
- Staff recruitment assistance, when you are ready to recruit
- Initial uniform, equipment, pesticides and vehicle branding
- Initial stocks of business cards, letterheads, marketing materials etc
- Initial 6 months local paid marketing campaigns with ongoing options
- Multi page website just for your business plus social media sites
Lloyds Bank - Lending approved to 65% of franchise fee (subject to status).
NatWest Bank - Lending approved to 70% of franchisee fee (subject to status).
- Franchise exclusive territory – £27,500 plus vat
- Ongoing management fees 11% + 1.5% marketing fee