ActionCOACH UK - Business Coaching Franchise
Business coaching is one of the fastest growing professions in the UK, ActionCOACH is the world's number one business coaching team.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £69,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities available in the UK
Ever wished you owned a business that teaches business owners like yourself how to succeed?
Well, it might not be too late, in 2021 ActionCOACH will be awarding the remaining 70 exclusive franchise territories in the UK. Contact us to find out if your location is still available, if this is the ideal business opportunity for you and whether you’re the person we’re looking for to complete our winning team.
ActionCOACH is the first franchise to achieve the prestigious Smith & Henderson's (now WorkBuzz) 5-Star Franchisee Satisfaction status eight times. Starting in 2013 when they became the first recipient of the award, they have now achieved this every year since.
ActionCOACH also is the only UK franchise to offer its clients a 6-month payback guarantee & its investors a guaranteed 5-figure monthly income by month 7 (ask us about the Ts & Cs) – just two of the reasons why they won the UK's Best B2B Franchise at Lloyds Bank's Best Franchise Awards for 2018 & 2019
Most people set up a business because they are interested in a particular field. Hairdressers love to cut hair, so guess what business they go into. But does that necessarily make them great at managing people, finances, sales, marketing and systems?
That’s where ActionCOACH comes in.
Many companies don’t know what direction to take, especially in the current climate of a pandemic and Brexit. Panic can set in like rot, and ultimately the business fails. For almost 30 years, ActionCOACH has become the go-to expert in the business of business; finding out what does and what doesn’t work to prevent this rot from creeping in.
As an Action Coach, you’ll find personal and financial success by helping your local community keep businesses alive and save jobs. You and your team will achieve this through our world-class training with global, national and regional support every step of the way. You’ll gain access to over 3,500 strategies and tactics, guaranteed to make businesses successful, including your own!
You and your employee business coaches will help clients to increase their profits, develop robust systems, and create a strong team. The results for your clients will be a more profitable and sustainable business, with an ROI inside of six or twelve months.
WHY CHOOSE ActionCOACH?
ActionCOACH is in the business of business growth.
Our line of work is to build franchises where people like you help grow and maintain your local communities by assisting them with the nitty-gritty side of the business, so they can focus on the aspects of their careers they enjoy.
You do this through the support, experience and skills ActionCOACH franchise teams have to offer and who are with you every step of the way. You are your own boss but with the backup that comes from being in a fully franchised UK brand.
The investment for the ActionCOACH franchise is £69k, with the minimum performance expected to be that you build your annual net sales to £1 million by year 11.
We’ve had a UK franchise owner achieve this through just their own personal clients in half the time, but you may choose to build your revenue with the help of employee business coaches, who we’ll train for you for a one-off investment of £6k per coach.
Your business is based on intellectual property, and extra profits pay for the service for your business owner clients inside six to twelve months guaranteed, so you can expect to grow your net pre-tax profit margin to over 50%.
Your franchise agreement includes:
- Exclusive territory with 10,000 client opportunities
- Hands-on support at your first seminar to get your first few clients
- The guidance of an ActionCOACH mentor
PLUS, a complementary bolt-on business opportunity may be available at a massively discounted rate as you grow your business: Luv4 Marketing – the digital marketing agency who can provide marketing services to our business owner clients.
WHAT DOES ActionCOACH DO?
Be it the local chippie or a consultancy practice, there are only five ways any business can increase its profits, and ActionCOACH has developed dozens of strategies for each of them. You’ll learn all about this at the ActionCOACH’s Discovery Day.
You’ll have access to the right solution for each of the 10,000 active business owners in your exclusive territory, such as.
- Opening up ActionCOACH’s online-business education portal to a solopreneur for £95 per month
- Inviting an employing micro business owner to trial your group coaching club (currently running virtually)
- £3,000 per month for your top of the range 1-2-1 mentoring programme
You’re fully equipped to help them take their business to the next level and by extension your own!
JOIN A WINNING BUSINESS
- ActionCOACH is rated No.4 in the Elite Top 100 Franchises – only Action COACH and three other franchises have ranked in the top 10 every year (2018-2020). Of those four, only ActionCOACH has improved its ranking year on year.
- In 2013, ActionCOACH became the first recipient of Smith & Henderson's (now WorkBuzz) prestigious 5-Star Franchisee Satisfaction Status and went on to achieve this every year since then, making ActionCOACH the first to achieve the 5-Star Franchisee Satisfaction status eight times!
- For three years between 2014 and 2016, the UK's Best Franchise Conference sponsored by RBS handed out an award for The Best Mid-Priced Franchise... there was one winner ... ActionCOACH.
- ActionCOACH won the UK’s Best B2B Franchise for 2018 & 2019
- Work from home and run your business on your mobile phone/laptop.
- Recession-proof business.
- The support and camaraderie of over 300 like-minded people in the UK.
- Guaranteed, highly-successful coaching system – ActionCOACH has helped hundreds of thousands of business owners improve their sales, profits, operations and team, thus turning their business into a valuable asset they can sell.
- Scalable business opportunity.
Past successes demonstrating your experience is a big plus, along with a desire to help others and an appetite for learning and growth.
Our Franchise Partners come from a range of industries: from marketers to previous business owners. But one thing they share is the love of learning and helping people succeed.
- Minimum Investment: £18,000
- Total Investment: £69,000
ActionCOACH has secured favourable finance terms for the best candidates (for those who want to spread their investment over five years). Up to 80% finance is available, at approx. 6% interest rates and up to 1% set up fee; lending decisions will be made within 5 working days, subject to status and T&C.
- ActionCOACH's new Coaches | Stuart Wright
- We asked some of our newest coaches about their time with ActionCOACH so far, here is what they said.
- 2015 bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year Awards
- 12 October 2015
- Fantastic to see our franchise partner since 2008, Shweta Jhajharia, receiving deserved recognition at The bfa Female Franchisee of the Year Awards ceremony.
- Creating time and balance to be the best Dad
- Half a million pounds from 12 ½ hours per week! Here Andy Hemming reveals his ‘warts ‘n’ all’ story of his decade with ActionCOACH, overcoming the 2008 recession and how he grew his coaching business to £60,000 income a month on just three days’ work a fortnight, so he could free up time for his f...
- Getting the buzz back
- Danayal Zia had been advising clients for more than 17 years with Standard Chartered Bank (SCB). He enjoyed the work but had lost the passion he once felt. When he found ActionCOACH, the buzz came back and he knew this was the business for him. “My last assignment with the bank was in the City of ...
- Franchise Partner Shweta Jhajharia
- Shweta Jhajharia: Shweta Jhajharia started her ActionCOACH franchise in the middle of an economic recession. At the time, she was a 29 year old first-time woman entrepreneur, who had moved to the UK less than a year ago and had never lived outside of India before. She gave up her management role wit...
- Franchise Partner Andy Hemming
- Andy Hemming: Andy Hemming, a former chartered accountant, explains how he has transformed from accountant to highly successful business coach through joining ActionCOACH. “I started life as a chartered accountant and absolutely hated it! I then spent several years working all over the world, for ...
- Second consecutive year as Best B2B Franchise for ActionCOACH
- 10 December 2019
- The Best Franchise Awards announced ActionCOACH as the clear leader in the Best B2B Franchise category on Thursday 28th November, making this the second consecutive year that the world’s largest business coaching franchise took the title. It was after an independent survey of ActionCOACH’s franch...
- ActionCOACH created a new Firm favourite in 2019
- 04 December 2019
- In January 2019 ActionCOACH UK Co-founder, Ian Christelow, came to the realisation that despite being 16 years into Action’s UK journey, less than 5% of business owners knew about the best business growth system in the world. Despite the undoubted success of the UK’s leading B2B franchise and t...
- Become more, Do more, Have more, Give more.
- 01 November 2019
- Gary Mullins tells us about his experience with a business opportunity and how it’s given him: a better work-life balance a brighter future for his family impact on his wider community “I worked as a CEO and Managing Director having grown from production management over a period of 20 yea...
- ActionCOACH joins forces with the Northern Powerhouse
- 24 October 2019
- Business coaching giant, ActionCOACH, has joined the Northern Powerhouse to help boost the profile of the North as a leading location for UK business. ActionCOACH, the world’s largest business coaching firm, currently have 43 ActionCOACH franchise partners in the region and their large sales office ...
- First to achieve 5-Star Franchisee Satisfaction for 7 consecutive years
- 15 May 2019
- The latest results are out from WorkBuzz, who have been gathering objective feedback from franchisees across 100 franchise brands since 2011, for their annual Franchisee Satisfaction Benchmark Survey. For the 7th consecutive year, ActionCOACH franchise partners have recorded 5-Star levels of satisfa...
- 1,300 tickets snapped up for next year’s Business Excellence Forum & Awards
- 24 April 2019
- Less than a week since the Business Excellence Forum & Awards 2019 ended, 1,300 tickets for the 2020 event have already been reserved. A testament to the inspirational two-day conference organised by ActionCOACH, the 2020 Forum has secured Sir Bob Geldof to join their list of world-class speakers. ...
- ActionCOACH crowned the UK’s Best B2B Franchise
- 06 December 2018
- At the Best Franchise Conference and Awards, ActionCOACH was awarded the UK’s Best Business-to-Business Franchise 2018. An independent survey of the franchise network, with scores benchmarked against other franchises placed ActionCOACH in the Top 3 for franchisee satisfaction; a panel of franchis...
- Team GB equals world record
- 30 October 2018
- Back in January 2001, former ActionCOACH Australia Master Licensee, Trevor Meyhew, set the world record of 14 new coaches in training. At the end of September, 12 new franchise partners and 2 employee coaches completed their initial training in Nottingham – equalling the world record. Existing...
- Celebrating 25 years of client success
- 15 August 2018
- ActionCOACH is celebrating hitting the milestone of 25 years in business. Their global network of business growth coaches has been supporting business owners to success for a quarter of a century! The 25th anniversary party was hosted on Australia’s Hamilton Island near where Brad Sugars, ActionCO...
- ActionCOACH secures global CEO for new UK support role
- 13 December 2017
- Vic Ciuffetelli has over 30 years of business growth experience having worked as a CEO for firms across the globe including 17 years as Global CEO and CEO Asia-Pacific for ActionCOACH. When Ian Christelow, ActionCOACH’s UK co-founder, heard that Vic was considering stepping down and returning to h...
- Global thought-leaders come together for Business Excellence Forum
- 26 April 2017
- Last week, the annual Business Excellence Forum & Awards took place at Harrogate International Centre. The biggest and best yet, with over 1,000 coaches and clients in attendance at the UK’s premier event of its kind, sponsored by NatWest and ActionCOACH. The Business Excellence Forum exists to re...
- Franchise Conference 2017
- 16 February 2017
- Preparing for the best year so far ActionCOACH’s 2017 annual conference was one of their most successful to date with the largest group of franchise owners attending the two-day event in their 14-year history. Packed full of useful advice and fun activities, 120 franchise owners kicked off 2017 in...
- Putting the heart back into businesses around the world
- 25 January 2017
- Engage and Grow is putting the heart back into businesses around the world and ActionCOACH has secured an exclusive UK deal for their franchise owners to deliver this pioneering programme. Deloitte recently stated that engagement is the one key element every successful business needs but most busi...
- Unprecedented third successive Best Franchise title for ActionCOACH
- 12 December 2016
- This week, ActionCOACH was awarded Best Mid-Priced Franchise (£25-99k investment) at the RBS Best Franchise Awards 2016. This isn’t just the first time they have won this award, it’s the third win in three consecutive years. Steven Frost, CEO of Smith & Henderson, the award organisers, said, “W...
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 awarded to UK franchisor
- 30 November 2016
- European CEO Magazine has awarded Ian Christelow, co-founder and Managing Director of ActionCOACH UK, the world’s number one business services franchise*, the Business Coaching “Entrepreneur of the Year 2016” for Western Europe. The renowned magazine for international business leaders has been rec...
- ActionCOACH shortlisted for Best Franchise 2016
- 23 November 2016
- In 2013, ActionCOACH was awarded “5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction” status by Smith and Henderson, following outstanding feedback undertaken anonymously by ActionCOACH franchise owners. This year, they have secured the 5 Star status again and have been shortlisted for the Best Mid-Priced Franchise 201...
- ActionCOACH franchise owner shortlisted for national business award
- 16 November 2016
- Jamie Goral joined ActionCOACH in 2013 and in just two years won their award for best business growth. One year later and he has been shortlisted for the Startups Franchisee of the Year 2016. Having grown up listening to stories of business hardship, long working hours and mortgage struggles from ...
- Flying high with national service leaver award
- 10 November 2016
- Former RAF Chief Technician turned business coach, Graham Orange, has scooped a national award for his successful transition from the services to civvy street. In the last year, Graham has faced the unknown but regardless of its bumpy start, Graham loves his new career and lifestyle. Being self-empl...
- The action never stops
- 27 October 2016
- ActionCOACH’s annual franchise conference was the usual mix of great speakers, friendly sporting competition and recognition of the numerous successes of the network which now exceeds 150 franchise owners. The two-day event kicked off with guest speaker Tosin Ogunnusi, a motivational training and ...
- Clients agree that ActionCOACH is a life changer
- 14 September 2016
- Research consultancy, Smith & Henderson, has recently completed a survey of 250 clients being coached by ActionCOACH franchise owners. Taking a cross section of clients from across industry sectors in the UK, the results show a staggering 94 per cent of business owners say their Action Coach makes a...
- ActionCOACH franchise support team grows as network exceeds 150
- 06 September 2016
- ActionCOACH franchise support team grows as network exceeds 150 ActionCOACH welcomes three new recruits to the franchise support team to ensure over 150 franchise owners continue to be some of the most satisfied in the UK. “We’ve had such an uplift in enquiries for the franchise over the last tw...
- ActionCOACH celebrates a bumper crop
- 08 February 2016
- You’d be forgiven for thinking that we’ve been growing coaches in the back garden of our UK support office with the huge number of people choosing to own an ActionCOACH franchise in the last 12 months! In 2015 we welcomed 40 franchise partners to our winning team and momentum is still growing. Not...
- Former soldier found his new business at The Franchise Show and now returns as a guest speaker
- 26 January 2016
- Former army captain Steve Gaskell has successfully transitioned from the services to civvy street through franchising. He is now a franchise partner with ActionCOACH, the world’s number one business coaching franchise. The 47-year-old, from Newton Abbot, left his army career with the hope that he ...
- Best Franchise Award for ActionCOACH
- 07 December 2015
- ActionCOACH received the award for the UK’s Best Franchise (£25-75k investment) at RBS’s Best Franchise Awards on 27th November, securing the accolade of one of only 6 franchises to achieve 5 Star Franchisee SatisfactionStatus for 3 straight years! Back in 2013, ActionCOACH was awarded “5 Star ...
- Ex-Soldier Turned Business Coach Wins National Award
- 20 November 2015
- FORMER army captain turned business coach Steve Gaskell has scooped a national award for his successful transition from the services to civvy street. The 47-year-old left his army career to set up his ActionCOACH business coaching franchise which has built a strong client base and is helping other b...
- Pam is an ActionCOACH champion but is she your people’s champion?
- 28 October 2015
- Selected from hundreds upon hundreds of entries, Pam Featherstone is one of 60 finalists in the 12th annual Startups Awards. As well as being in contention for the Franchisee of the Year award, the general public can vote for Pam for the Startups Awards People’s Champion Award title by visiting the ...
- The rewards of civvy street
- 20 October 2015
- Steve Gaskell spent a large portion of his career in the Army and whilst in his position as Captain in 2nd Battalion of the Princess of Wales’ Royal Regiment he began looking for his next career on civvy street. In June 2013 he started his own business coaching business by taking on an ActionCOACH...
- Wanted: People with Passion, People with Heart...
- 27 October 2014
- Passion is a word that holds particular meaning for ActionCOACH UK co-founder Ian Christelow, being both the quality he seeks in individuals for the ActionCOACH business network and the word that caught his eye 13 years ago in the job advertisement that led to his subsequent career in business coach...
- Women Take The Lead
- 03 February 2014
- Bfa announces two top performing females as winners of their Franchise of the year awards 2013. Two women have been revealed as the winners of this year’s bfa (British Franchise Association) HSBC Franchise of the Year Award. The event which takes place annually aims to acknowledge global franchis...
- ActionCOACH Snaps Up 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction Award
- 03 February 2014
- Business Coaching Company, ActionCOACH finished 2013 off with a real bang when they became the first franchise to receive “Five Star Franchisee Satisfaction” status at the annual Best Franchise Conference, held in Birmingham at the end of last year. The prestigious award, comes as a great achievem...
- Banking on yourself
- Joanna Martorana was at a pivotal point in her life when she found ActionCOACH. Just four months into her journey as a franchise partner, she talks to us about her experiences and motivations. “During my 12-year career in investment banking I had got married and had 2 children whilst working 12-ho...
- Jamie Goral
- Jamie Goral grew up spending time with both of his divorced parents. Both of them were business owners, his mum had a hair salon and his dad had a shop selling cots, prams and buggies. Whichever home he stayed at, he would hear the same stories of business hardship, long working hours and the str...
- Are you a coach without realising it?
- 30 August 2016
- Jeff Shrimpton admits to having the realisation that he stopped working for other people and began to work for a lunatic – himself – when he chose to start his own business after 15 years of frustration in the nightclub management business. The large venues he ran on the south coast included managin...
- Synergy Dental Care
- Synergy Dental Care are a private dental practice in Stoke-On-Trent. It was bought from the previous owners in 2009 by Lesley Morgan-Barlow and Dr Richard Armishaw. Lesley is the partner responsible for managing and growing the practice while Richard is the dentist. Initially they had to turn the...
- T&P Regeneration
- T & P Regeneration are an environmental consultancy advising on contaminated land. It was set up in 2002 by Mike Nicholas and Richard Blaney and they saw some success for the first few years. However, as the recession hit they found it began to get tougher. As Mike said “The Company began to shri...
- Standen & Sons
- Standen and Sons provide plumbing and heating services to customers across North Somerset. Business started in 1920 by the grandfather of the current owner Jim Standen. The last few years have been really tough for them and they saw turnover decreasing and low profits. As Jim said “We weren’t...