ActionCOACH UK - Business Coaching Franchise
Business coaching is one of the fastest growing professions in the UK, ActionCOACH is the world's number one business coaching team.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £69,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities available in the UK
Transform your local Business Community…
ActionCOACH won Compare The Financial Market's Award for The UK's Best Business Opportunity and has long been the World's Number 1 Business Growth Franchise. By becoming a Franchise Partner with us you'll be invited to a world of knowledge, experience and an exclusive and guaranteed business model.
In 2013, ActionCOACH became the first recipient of Smith & Henderson's prestigious Five Star Franchisee Satisfaction Status, achieved this in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 becoming one of only four franchises to achieve 5-Star Franchisee Satisfaction Status for 5 years running; and in 2018, they have done it again, making it six times in six years!
Learn how to build your own £1 million a year business with ActionCOACH and make a real difference to thousands of people in your own exclusive area. You'll need to buy into ActionCOACH’s 14-point culture, raise a personal contribution of at least £18k (up to 80% finance is available unsecured) and impress our directors with your past successes, your desire to help others and an appetite for learning and growth.
ActionCOACH offers you the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing professions - business coaching.
Our Franchise Partners come from a range of industries from marketers to previous business owners but one thing they all have in common is the love of learning and helping people succeed.
You and your team will receive world class training with global, national and local support every step of the way and have access to over 3,500 strategies and tactics, guaranteed to make businesses successful, including your own!
You and your employee business coaches will work with business owners, helping them in several areas including; teaching them how to increase their profits, develop powerful systems and how to build a strong team. The results are not only a more profitable and sustainable business, but also a dramatically improved life for your client, making it a fantastically rewarding and fulfilling experience for anyone who invests in the ActionCOACH franchise.
An Outstanding Opportunity with ActionCOACH
Providing you meet the seven non-negotiable attributes, the investment for an ActionCOACH franchise is £69k and the minimum performance expected is you build your annual net sales to £1 million gradually by year 11. This is something we’ve had a UK franchise owner achieve through just their own personal clients, but you’ll probably choose to build your revenue with the help of employee business coaches, who we’ll train for you for just £6k per coach.
Your business is based on intellectual property and extra profits pay for the service for your business owner clients inside 6 to 12 months guaranteed, so you can expect to grow your net pre-tax profit margin to over 50%. However, the most fulfilling aspect is your team will teach local business owners 6 steps to a business that works so they don’t have to, meaning they get to enjoy their additional profits with their family and friends as much as they want to. We all understand kids spell ‘love’ T.I.M.E. so becoming the key driver in making that happen for your clients is priceless.
In return for your investment, you get your own exclusive territory and the opportunity to build your own £1 million a year revenue business
The franchise agreement includes:
- Exclusive territory with 10,000 client opportunities (On the 1st of July 2018, ActionCOACH divided the UK into 230 Territories and started awarding exclusive licences for each Territory)
- Launch programme for your franchise to get you your first couple of clients
- Your own ActionCOACH Mentor to guide you through your first £10k per month of income and so much more!
PLUS…Two complementary bolt-on business opportunities may be available at massively discounted rates as you grow the services of your business:
- ProfitPlus. Providing clients with essential business valuation, business planning, cash flow analysis, profitability analysis and financial monitoring services.
- Engage & Grow. Delivering an average increase of 227% in employee engagement for our business owner clients.
Financing your Franchise Investment:
ActionCOACH has secured favourable finance terms for the best candidates (for those who want to spread their investment over five years). Up to 80% finance is available, unsecured, at 8.5% interest rates and up to 1% set up fee; lending decisions will be made within 5 working days, subject to status and Ts & Cs.
Why join ActionCOACH
ActionCOACH is in the business of business growth, has developed the best business growth system in the world and has the best team in the world to support business growth… you can use that system and draw on that very same team to grow your own commercial, profitable business which can work with you! Interestingly, most of our franchise partners can’t ever see themselves leaving, it’s just too fulfilling and enjoyable, but it’s nice to have the choice.
Other Key Factors:
- For three years between 2014 and 2016, the UK's Best Franchise Conference sponsored by RBS handed out an award for The Best Mid-Priced Franchise... there has only been one winner... ActionCOACH
- The support and camaraderie of over 300 like-minded people in the UK
- Winners of the Five Star Franchisee Satisfaction Award, six years running
- Guaranteed, highly-successful coaching system – ActionCOACH has helped hundreds of thousands of business owners improve their profit, operations, team, etc.
- Build an asset you can sell
- Scalable business opportunity
The Need for ActionCOACH
Have a think about local business owners you know... chances are they set up their business because they were an expert in that field. For example, most hairdressing businesses are owned by people who are great at cutting hair, but does that make the owner great at managing people, managing finances, sales, marketing, and systems? You're right, probably not. That's where ActionCOACH comes into play...
Over the last quarter of a century, ActionCOACH has become great at the business of business - finding out what works and what doesn't work in every kind of business. With more than 3,500 strategies and tactics to draw on, a trained and licensed business coach can confidently guarantee their business owner clients a return on investment from an ActionCOACH service inside 6 or 12 months.
Whether it's a fish and chip shop or a consultancy practice, there are only five ways the business can make more profit and ActionCOACH has developed dozens of strategies to grow each of those five ways... a model you’ll learn about at ActionCOACH’s Discovery Day.
You’ll have access to the right solution for each of the 10,000 active business owners in your exclusive territory. Whether it’s opening up an online-business education portal to a solopreneur for £39 per month, inviting an employing micro business owner to trial your group coaching club or £3,000 per month for your top of the range 1-2-1 mentoring programme, you’re fully equipped to help them take their business to the next level and your own!
If you think you have what it takes, the opportunity may still be there for you to start making a difference to the businesses and lives of business owners in your local community. Click below to find out if your preferred area is available.
- ActionCOACH's new Coaches | Stuart Wright
- We asked some of our newest coaches about their time with ActionCOACH so far, here is what they said.
- 2015 bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year Awards
- 12 October 2015
- Fantastic to see our franchise partner since 2008, Shweta Jhajharia, receiving deserved recognition at The bfa Female Franchisee of the Year Awards ceremony.
- Creating time and balance to be the best Dad
- Half a million pounds from 12 ½ hours per week! Here Andy Hemming reveals his ‘warts ‘n’ all’ story of his decade with ActionCOACH, overcoming the 2008 recession and how he grew his coaching business to £60,000 income a month on just three days’ work a fortnight, so he could free up time for his f...
- Getting the buzz back
- Danayal Zia had been advising clients for more than 17 years with Standard Chartered Bank (SCB). He enjoyed the work but had lost the passion he once felt. When he found ActionCOACH, the buzz came back and he knew this was the business for him. “My last assignment with the bank was in the City of ...
- Franchise Partner Shweta Jhajharia
- Shweta Jhajharia: Shweta Jhajharia started her ActionCOACH franchise in the middle of an economic recession. At the time, she was a 29 year old first-time woman entrepreneur, who had moved to the UK less than a year ago and had never lived outside of India before. She gave up her management role wit...
- Franchise Partner Andy Hemming
- Andy Hemming: Andy Hemming, a former chartered accountant, explains how he has transformed from accountant to highly successful business coach through joining ActionCOACH. “I started life as a chartered accountant and absolutely hated it! I then spent several years working all over the world, for ...
- Celebrating 25 years of client success
- 15 August 2018
- ActionCOACH is celebrating hitting the milestone of 25 years in business. Their global network of business growth coaches has been supporting business owners to success for a quarter of a century! The 25th anniversary party was hosted on Australia’s Hamilton Island near where Brad Sugars, ActionCO...
- ActionCOACH secures global CEO for new UK support role
- 13 December 2017
- Vic Ciuffetelli has over 30 years of business growth experience having worked as a CEO for firms across the globe including 17 years as Global CEO and CEO Asia-Pacific for ActionCOACH. When Ian Christelow, ActionCOACH’s UK co-founder, heard that Vic was considering stepping down and returning to h...
- Global thought-leaders come together for Business Excellence Forum
- 26 April 2017
- Last week, the annual Business Excellence Forum & Awards took place at Harrogate International Centre. The biggest and best yet, with over 1,000 coaches and clients in attendance at the UK’s premier event of its kind, sponsored by NatWest and ActionCOACH. The Business Excellence Forum exists to re...
- Franchise Conference 2017
- 16 February 2017
- Preparing for the best year so far ActionCOACH’s 2017 annual conference was one of their most successful to date with the largest group of franchise owners attending the two-day event in their 14-year history. Packed full of useful advice and fun activities, 120 franchise owners kicked off 2017 in...
- Putting the heart back into businesses around the world
- 25 January 2017
- Engage and Grow is putting the heart back into businesses around the world and ActionCOACH has secured an exclusive UK deal for their franchise owners to deliver this pioneering programme. Deloitte recently stated that engagement is the one key element every successful business needs but most busi...
- Unprecedented third successive Best Franchise title for ActionCOACH
- 12 December 2016
- This week, ActionCOACH was awarded Best Mid-Priced Franchise (£25-99k investment) at the RBS Best Franchise Awards 2016. This isn’t just the first time they have won this award, it’s the third win in three consecutive years. Steven Frost, CEO of Smith & Henderson, the award organisers, said, “W...
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 awarded to UK franchisor
- 30 November 2016
- European CEO Magazine has awarded Ian Christelow, co-founder and Managing Director of ActionCOACH UK, the world’s number one business services franchise*, the Business Coaching “Entrepreneur of the Year 2016” for Western Europe. The renowned magazine for international business leaders has been rec...
- ActionCOACH shortlisted for Best Franchise 2016
- 23 November 2016
- In 2013, ActionCOACH was awarded “5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction” status by Smith and Henderson, following outstanding feedback undertaken anonymously by ActionCOACH franchise owners. This year, they have secured the 5 Star status again and have been shortlisted for the Best Mid-Priced Franchise 201...
- ActionCOACH franchise owner shortlisted for national business award
- 16 November 2016
- Jamie Goral joined ActionCOACH in 2013 and in just two years won their award for best business growth. One year later and he has been shortlisted for the Startups Franchisee of the Year 2016. Having grown up listening to stories of business hardship, long working hours and mortgage struggles from ...
- Flying high with national service leaver award
- 10 November 2016
- Former RAF Chief Technician turned business coach, Graham Orange, has scooped a national award for his successful transition from the services to civvy street. In the last year, Graham has faced the unknown but regardless of its bumpy start, Graham loves his new career and lifestyle. Being self-empl...
- The action never stops
- 27 October 2016
- ActionCOACH’s annual franchise conference was the usual mix of great speakers, friendly sporting competition and recognition of the numerous successes of the network which now exceeds 150 franchise owners. The two-day event kicked off with guest speaker Tosin Ogunnusi, a motivational training and ...
- Clients agree that ActionCOACH is a life changer
- 14 September 2016
- Research consultancy, Smith & Henderson, has recently completed a survey of 250 clients being coached by ActionCOACH franchise owners. Taking a cross section of clients from across industry sectors in the UK, the results show a staggering 94 per cent of business owners say their Action Coach makes a...
- ActionCOACH franchise support team grows as network exceeds 150
- 06 September 2016
- ActionCOACH franchise support team grows as network exceeds 150 ActionCOACH welcomes three new recruits to the franchise support team to ensure over 150 franchise owners continue to be some of the most satisfied in the UK. “We’ve had such an uplift in enquiries for the franchise over the last tw...
- ActionCOACH celebrates a bumper crop
- 08 February 2016
- You’d be forgiven for thinking that we’ve been growing coaches in the back garden of our UK support office with the huge number of people choosing to own an ActionCOACH franchise in the last 12 months! In 2015 we welcomed 40 franchise partners to our winning team and momentum is still growing. Not...
- Former soldier found his new business at The Franchise Show and now returns as a guest speaker
- 26 January 2016
- Former army captain Steve Gaskell has successfully transitioned from the services to civvy street through franchising. He is now a franchise partner with ActionCOACH, the world’s number one business coaching franchise. The 47-year-old, from Newton Abbot, left his army career with the hope that he ...
- Best Franchise Award for ActionCOACH
- 07 December 2015
- ActionCOACH received the award for the UK’s Best Franchise (£25-75k investment) at RBS’s Best Franchise Awards on 27th November, securing the accolade of one of only 6 franchises to achieve 5 Star Franchisee SatisfactionStatus for 3 straight years! Back in 2013, ActionCOACH was awarded “5 Star ...
- Ex-Soldier Turned Business Coach Wins National Award
- 20 November 2015
- FORMER army captain turned business coach Steve Gaskell has scooped a national award for his successful transition from the services to civvy street. The 47-year-old left his army career to set up his ActionCOACH business coaching franchise which has built a strong client base and is helping other b...
- Pam is an ActionCOACH champion but is she your people’s champion?
- 28 October 2015
- Selected from hundreds upon hundreds of entries, Pam Featherstone is one of 60 finalists in the 12th annual Startups Awards. As well as being in contention for the Franchisee of the Year award, the general public can vote for Pam for the Startups Awards People’s Champion Award title by visiting the ...
- The rewards of civvy street
- 20 October 2015
- Steve Gaskell spent a large portion of his career in the Army and whilst in his position as Captain in 2nd Battalion of the Princess of Wales’ Royal Regiment he began looking for his next career on civvy street. In June 2013 he started his own business coaching business by taking on an ActionCOACH...
- Wanted: People with Passion, People with Heart...
- 27 October 2014
- Passion is a word that holds particular meaning for ActionCOACH UK co-founder Ian Christelow, being both the quality he seeks in individuals for the ActionCOACH business network and the word that caught his eye 13 years ago in the job advertisement that led to his subsequent career in business coach...
- Women Take The Lead
- 03 February 2014
- Bfa announces two top performing females as winners of their Franchise of the year awards 2013. Two women have been revealed as the winners of this year’s bfa (British Franchise Association) HSBC Franchise of the Year Award. The event which takes place annually aims to acknowledge global franchis...
- ActionCOACH Snaps Up 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction Award
- 03 February 2014
- Business Coaching Company, ActionCOACH finished 2013 off with a real bang when they became the first franchise to receive “Five Star Franchisee Satisfaction” status at the annual Best Franchise Conference, held in Birmingham at the end of last year. The prestigious award, comes as a great achievem...
- Banking on yourself
- Joanna Martorana was at a pivotal point in her life when she found ActionCOACH. Just four months into her journey as a franchise partner, she talks to us about her experiences and motivations. “During my 12-year career in investment banking I had got married and had 2 children whilst working 12-ho...
- Jamie Goral
- Jamie Goral grew up spending time with both of his divorced parents. Both of them were business owners, his mum had a hair salon and his dad had a shop selling cots, prams and buggies. Whichever home he stayed at, he would hear the same stories of business hardship, long working hours and the str...
- Are you a coach without realising it?
- 30 August 2016
- Jeff Shrimpton admits to having the realisation that he stopped working for other people and began to work for a lunatic – himself – when he chose to start his own business after 15 years of frustration in the nightclub management business. The large venues he ran on the south coast included managin...
- Synergy Dental Care
- Synergy Dental Care are a private dental practice in Stoke-On-Trent. It was bought from the previous owners in 2009 by Lesley Morgan-Barlow and Dr Richard Armishaw. Lesley is the partner responsible for managing and growing the practice while Richard is the dentist. Initially they had to turn the...
- T&P Regeneration
- T & P Regeneration are an environmental consultancy advising on contaminated land. It was set up in 2002 by Mike Nicholas and Richard Blaney and they saw some success for the first few years. However, as the recession hit they found it began to get tougher. As Mike said “The Company began to shri...
- Standen & Sons
- Standen and Sons provide plumbing and heating services to customers across North Somerset. Business started in 1920 by the grandfather of the current owner Jim Standen. The last few years have been really tough for them and they saw turnover decreasing and low profits. As Jim said “We weren’t...