Algorithmics - Education Franchise
An educational company that teaches programming to children. Our successful franchisees begin to make a profit in just a few months.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: from $25,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available worldwide.
Algorithmics is an educational company that teaches programming to more than 30,000 children, ages 5 to 14 years in 81 cities in 10 countries worldwide.
Our franchise is a boxed solution that enables you to open not just one site in your town but an entire chain of schools in a short period of time.
Our proprietary IT platform contains everything you’ll need for the classes—from interactive assignments for the students to methodological instructions for the teachers.
Our successful franchisees begin to make a profit in just a few months; and in their second year, many already own a chain of sites in their city.
Is there a demand for Algorithmics?
- Programming is the new English, and it should be taught from a young age. Programming education is becoming a priority for more and more parents around the world.
- Programming is becoming increasingly important not only to the field of IT but also to other professional fields as well, from finance to marketing.
- The study of programming develops thinking skills and leads to improved school performance.
- IT is a highly paid and influential profession, and the global demand for IT professionals is growing every year.
Algorithmics provides its partners with everything they need to conduct programming lessons:
- Ready-made courses for children ages 5 to 14 years
- Thousands of tasks for children on our proprietary online platform, an environment where students can create their own games and cartoons
- Methodological lesson materials and instructions for the teacher
- A CRM (customer relationship management) system
- All the necessary templates and instructions to quickly launch your own programming school
The Business Model
Teachers will present a lesson once a week in a small classroom of 8-12 students. The students will also have 24/7 access to the online platform developed by Algorithmics, where they can do the tasks they were unable to complete in the classroom.
Each lesson lasts between 45 and 90 minutes. The courses are designed in such a way that students can continue to study at Algorithmics for several years.
The launch of an educational site happens as follows:
- Find and prepare the site
- Find and train the teacher
- Advertise and attract clients
- Conduct introductory lessons
- Collect fees for the course and start earning
A step-by-step algorithm for getting started and training
We will provide detailed instructions on launching a programming school, promotion technologies, sales, interaction with clients, finding teachers, and working with partners. We will conduct a training course that will help you get acquainted with and communicate with the top managers in the various departments of the company.
Assistance in the development process
We will take an active role in the development of your business—we will give you a call once a week to discuss your progress and solve any problems that may arise. You will have direct access to all of our specialists. We will help you set up CRM, conduct teacher interviews, and set up customer interaction scripts.
A unique product
Algorithmics courses cover an age range of 5 to 14 years. We are constantly improving our product and adding new courses and class formats. Methodological instructions for the courses eliminate the need for extensive teacher training—this makes it possible for you to continually grow your business.
A business model with quick payback
The high profitability of the business and not having to make large capital expenditures makes it possible to achieve a positive financial return in just the first year of operation. Initial investments range from 20,000 to 50,000 US dollars.
Get in touch today, by completing the short form below to request a free information pack.