Antal International Network - Recruitment Franchise
This is an opportunity to own, build and take control of your future. You will have the ability to make major positive impact on people.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £25,000 - £30,000
Are you business minded?
Do you want to make a difference in your life and be your own boss?
Interested in franchising?
Well look no further because Antal can help make a difference to your career and lifestyle.
This is an opportunity to own, build and take control of your future. You will have the ability to make major positive impact on people and companies worldwide.
Depending on location/country, an initial start-up investment from 25.000 to 50.000 Euro is required.
Antal trains business professionals like you to become top level, high impact executive recruitment consultants. We give you the opportunity to build your business and to choose to keep it small working from home or to scale it up progressively by attracting, developing and retaining a high performing consultant team.
No prior executive recruitment experience is necessary; this franchise business opportunity is open to non-recruiters as well as seasoned recruitment consultants. Leverage your experience and contacts into the building of your own profitable business.
Antal International counts more than 130 Franchise Owners globally and has been trading for over 20 years with owners discovering and placing talent every day.
Any conversations our team and franchise owners will have with you are totally personal and confidential. We understand that you will want to investigate every aspect of this opportunity and we are happy to help you build up a new life filled with freedom and success.
So let's begin the discussion about how we can combine forces and create a great future together!
- Own an Antal Franchise - Join Us!
- Are you interested in owning and running your own recruitment franchise anywhere in the world? - Now's the time to take action!
- 13 years and counting!
- 19 June 2018
- Julieta Sofranova started her recruitment franchise with Antal International in Sofia, Bulgaria, in December 2005 and kicked off her business with the help of just one young enthusiast back from New Zealand. They opened their office in a nice central location in Sofia, Bulgaria, their ideas and en...
- Antal’s Global employment survey finds job market is positive around the world
- A global survey of hiring and firing trends covering more than 9,000 organisations in 35 key countries has found job prospects for professionals and managers continuing to improve. The ‘Global Snapshot’ project from the international recruitment firm, Antal, asked 9,153 companies in major markets ...
- Antal is off to a flying start of the year 2018 as it opens 5 new offices!
- 05 March 2018
- A new training class has started in Antal International’s headquarters in Baker Street, London, on Monday the 19th February 2018. Antal is very pleased to welcome 5 new owners from Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium, Romania and the Netherlands. These new offices will cover different sectors such as Me...
- What is a Franchise?
- 24 January 2018
- Tony Goodwin, group chairman and CEO, Antal International unravels on layers of a recruitment franchise opportunity in a hard hitting article in the Recruiter magazine.What’s a franchise business? Tony opens with a definitively description of a franchise being akin to a business incubating program...
- Make 2018 magic…
- 20 December 2017
- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells…… It this time of the year again where we all look forward and count the days until we can finally spend some quality time with family and friends, relax, get our red jumpers out to celebrate Christmas, exchange presents and see the happiness on people’s faces as they unwr...
- Why recruitment?
- 10 November 2017
- Why recruitment? Why Not!!!! If you find yourself at the point in your professional and personal life when you have decided to explore self-employment or business ventures, why not consider a career in Recruitment? The role of the recruiter is to source talent for key projects both locally and...
- 01 November 2017
- A vital question on the lips of anyone considering starting a business is…. What is the Return on Investment? You will be investing into the franchise system and you have a right to know what the ROI is? And, furthermore, what is the earning potential? At Antal International Network, we continu...
- What we value….
- 01 November 2017
- The topic of corporate values is an interesting one; it enables an external person to get a sense of the common denominator connecting those working under the ANTAL company umbrella. It is natural occurrence made possible when like minded individuals work together with common goals. And, although...
- Antal Global Conference
- 12 October 2017
- Over the past 2 years we have filled 8,000 jobs in 40 countries for Millions of pounds in recruitment fees. We've signed on over 50 new franchise owners. There is no question Antal International is on the move! The number one market for recruitment in the world is the United Kingdom. In compariso...
- Feeling frustrated..... you are not alone
- 12 October 2017
- Feeling frustrated..... you are not alone, Increasingly, recruiters are failing to make first contact with candidates in the marketplace. The job opportunities could be life changing but there is a low level of engagement from candidates. This can slow down the recruitment process and also frus...
- The future of the Recruitment Industry
- 13 July 2017
- The Recruitment Industry is in a state of flux, changing on a daily basis. Tony Goodwin, Founder and CEO of Antal International Network, reflects on these developments in a gripping interview with industry training guru, Roy Ripper. Since 1993 Tony has been crafting the Antal International busi...
- Antal International reacquires Antal Russia
- 21 June 2017
- International recruitment firm Antal International has just announced the acquisition of its original subsidiary “Antal Russia” after having divested this business nine years ago to the FiveTen Group. Antal Russia was sold to the FiveTen Group in 2008 for Investment opportunities and was the large...
- Liz Dillon, Franchise Owner - UK
- I had always wanted to run my own business but had not found the right products to sell or service to offer. When, through my brother David, I found out more about Antal International, the support they could provide and the recruitment idea, I thought it would work very well for us. This was 10 ye...
- Mayank Chandra, Franchise Owner - India
- Having been a part of franchisee business model for a decade now, the biggest takeaway has been the opportunity to use my management knowledge while working from a Tier 2 city. I have been continuously working and interacting with top level corporate decision makers across different sectors, aroun...
- Olaf Grewe, Franchise Owner - Germany
- I have an international background having worked more than 30 years in the global FMCG industry across different areas and countries. My focus was the commercial aspects of the business as I was Regional Director GTME Europe / Managing Director. I also have spent 5 years working and living in London...