Auditel - Procurement & Strategic Cost Management Consultancy Franchise
A white-collar franchise, Auditel consultants help businesses boost efficiency, reduce waste and deliver sustainable profit improvements.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £39,950 + VAT
- Total Investment: £39,950
- Available areas
- England, Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland & Ireland
Benefit from your professional experience by achieving the success you desire with an Auditel Procurement and Strategic Cost Management Consultancy Franchise
Auditel is an award-winning franchise that has now over 25 years of development of it’s proven business system and is constantly innovating to ensure that for clients and franchisees alike the business is well set for the future too.
What Auditel Do
Auditel deliver procurement, supply-chain and strategic cost management consultancy solutions to organisations of wide-ranging industry sectors and sizes. Since 1994, over 3,000 UK clients have benefitted from Auditel franchised consultants unlocking wasted expenditure including:
- Professional Services
Auditel’s network of around 100 franchised consultants have experience across all areas of expenditure, from everyday costs such as Business Consumables, Utilities and Communications through to more specialised areas such as Waste Management, Compliance, Logistics, Managed Print Services, Finance or Building and Maintenance costs. In fact, there are well over 100 different cost areas that Auditel have experience in achieving cost savings for our clients in.
How Does Auditel Achieve Great Results for Clients
Auditel can achieve results beyond what businesses may achieve themselves, though in reality most businesses are simply ‘too busy’ or not focussing on managing costs in the first place, so Auditel can generate significant savings for any kind of organisation large or small.
- Resource - Dedicated resource that adds considerable weight to a client’s procurement team
- Knowledge - Detailed procurement knowledge of what best value looks like and how to achieve it, whilst delivering innovation into a supply chain
- Expertise - Hand-picked procurement specialists negotiating on your behalf, who have long careers working in over 100 different expenditure areas
- Tools – Unique benchmarking and analytical tools that speed up the tendering process and make sense of complex data – allowing clients to make an informed decision
- Buying Power - Access to serious buying power due to supplier relationships and unique pricing frameworks exclusive to Auditel
What you do as an Auditel Franchisee
With a huge potential market, a proven service and the backing of an award-winning franchise model, you can develop your own business as an Auditel franchised Consultant. You can make a real difference to UK organisations, and because you are part of the Auditel network, you will be fully trained and supported in building your own successful business where you work for yourself, but not by yourself. With an array of great benefits, some of our franchisees have been running their Auditel business for over 20 years, and never looked back.
“I’ve got a stable, profitable business with a great team behind me, and financially I am in a better position than I would be if I was still in full time employment. I was fortunate and very grateful to be able to build our dream home for my family and I last year.. I wouldn’t have been able to start my property journey without the income from Auditel and I wouldn’t have been able to build the house if I didn’t have the time – so the flexibility of the franchise has played a pivotal role.” David Kendall
Auditel can suit people from all industry sectors and areas of expertise. You do not need to be an accountant! Auditel offers a broad array of ‘pathways’ to suit your skills, experience and business objectives. This means that if you enjoy client management and business development you can focus your Auditel business on these areas and utilise the expertise within the Auditel network of franchised consultants who can deliver the project management aspects.
Equally, if you have experience and knowledge in certain areas, you can develop this expertise with Auditel and over time, undertake projects for other Auditel affiliates alongside your own client activities.
So, you can play to your strengths in Auditel and we will ensure you are thoroughly trained and supported ongoing in all aspects of the business.
Multiple Income Streams and Long-term Clients
We help you identify, target and win clients with a comprehensive marketing and client acquisition programme that includes multiple methods of direct and indirect routes to developing your client base. By carefully targeting your clients, it’s possible to build a six-figure income business from around 6-12 clients and where clients are retained for many years. We have had some clients for over 20 years!
Auditel is highly flexible and can work with organisations in a manner that works for clients and yourself. Fee-earning arrangements include day-rate, share of savings, retainer, fixed fees or in some cases through supplier commissions – though Auditel remains independent of supplier and works in the client’s best interests.
With an Auditel franchise you can
- Have a business based from home, but scalable to suit your objectives
- Develop an income stream that put you in the top 1% of UK earners
- Leave behind the corporate world, politics, wasted time and commuting
- Have a better work/life balance where your business works for you
- Make a real difference to UK businesses and gain pride and recognition for your results
Explore starting your new business with Auditel
Franchise Investment: £39,950 + VAT (Full training and support for 2 people).
Funding of up to 70% of your combined Franchise Fee and working capital is available from major franchise banks including HSBC, Lloyds and NatWest.
If you would like a professional, b2b opportunity and to build a business that works for you, not someone else, we would like to invite you to enquire so we can provide you with our FREE Prospectus and provide you with access to the Auditel ‘Franchise Candidate Portal’ through which you can see several franchisee short videos and explore Auditel further.
- The Benefits of a Collaborative Network
- What are the benefits of joining the Auditel franchise? The UK wide network is an amazing resource for anyone taking up the Auditel franchise opportunity. In this video a number of consultants outline the advantages of working with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds.
- How Auditel can provide you with the ideal work-life balance
- In this video a number of our consultants explain how the Auditel franchise opportunity helps them achieve a healthier work-life balance.
- Escaping the Corporate World
- In this video a number of our consultants explain why the Auditel franchise opportunity helped them escape their corporate careers.
- Auditel launch “Centralised Marketing Campaigns” programme to their franchise network – with immediate results
- 05 March 2020
- “Auditel’s support to it’s franchise network has never been better” – not our words, but feedback direct from its network of around 100 franchisees (Affiliates) at last November’s National Conference. Never content to rest on it’s laurels, Auditel has now taken another huge step forward, this time i...
- Auditel National Conference 2019: the “best ever”!
- 06 January 2020
- 15th November 2019 saw the Auditel network gather at the St Johns Hotel, Solihull for the Auditel National Conference, where they celebrated their 25th Anniversary. Auditel Affiliates were welcomed with refreshments before an opening address from founder Chris Allison. Chris’s speech highlighted t...
- Auditel network delighted with new Managing Director appointment
- 06 January 2020
- Auditel have taken a positive step in their plans for future growth and success by appointing Chris Aston as Managing Director. The move was announced on Friday 15th November, at the brand’s annual national conference. Founder and owner, Chris Allison, announced his successor to a delighted aud...
- Five star success for Stephen with Auditel
- After launching his Auditel franchise at the tender age of 26, Stephen Sowerby has built a highly successful Auditel business. Despite having no prior self-employment experience, the former Chartered Accountant always wanted to be his own boss. In 2011, he took the plunge and now enjoys the best ...
- Growing a business in Auditel – Stephen Heathcock develops successful Practice
- 06 January 2020
- In stark contrast to many of his colleagues who spent years in the corporate rat race, Stephen Heathcock joined Auditel almost straight from university. His father, John, had bought an Auditel franchise expecting imminent redundancy but then found out his job would last another 18 months. He offe...