Be A Better You - Education Franchise
Be A Better You are specialist Personal Trainer Course training providers enabling students to become fully qualified Personal Trainers.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £20,000
Be A Better You are specialist Personal Trainer Course training providers enabling students to become fully ‘Register of Exercise Professionals’ (REPS) and CIMPSPA qualified Personal Trainers.
The company can also offer courses in Level 3 Sports Massage, Exercise Referral, Level 4 Obesity and Diabetes, and will continue to add courses.
Be A Better You offers courses to students who are able to fund themselves, which is the part of the business which will be franchised, but also has a contract with the Skills Funding Agency which allows them to deliver funded courses through the Student Loans Company.
Be A Better You regularly delivers blended learning courses in London and distance learning courses around the UK and abroad.
The company have now decided to expand across the UK by franchising part of the business, and invite applications from people interested in training Personal Trainers at a high level to become Be A Better You Franchisees.
Be A Better You will award Franchises, in return for a Franchise Fee, to people who can demonstrate an ability to replicate the Be A Better You concept, manage the business of recruiting and training trainers, as well as marketing and selling and delivering the services.
Projected first year turnover of £90,000 will show an EBITDA figure of 30%
It is envisaged that a Be A Better You Franchisee will start as an owner operator, but will eventually adopt the Management Franchise style, where the Franchisee manages the business, but is less involved in directly delivering the services. In this case it will be vital that the Franchisee can deliver a session in the case of a trainer being absent, but not be involved in training on a day to day basis.
Franchisees will be given an exclusive trading area, defined by post code or similar recognisable boundary, however centres may be very close together in city areas, further apart in country areas.
Franchisees will be able to work from home to begin with, using the website to market course information, and local gyms to deliver the personal fitness courses. The Franchisor will ensure training standards are being met and issue certificates of competency to students until such time as the franchisee is accredited as a training provider.
Franchisees will receive:
- A protected territory – an exclusion zone in big cities
- In depth training in every aspect of owning and running a Be A Better You Franchise
- Access to know-how and experience
- Exclusive use of the Franchisor’s name and brand
- Access to software and technology
- On-going access to new products
- Continuing sales and marketing support
- Regular contact with the Franchisor
- The ability to influence policy and receive help if in trouble
When recruiting Franchisees, we will look for the following attributes:
- Preferably - qualifications in teaching or sports coaching.
- Experience of, or at least an interest in, personal training
- Ability and willingness to implement our model
- Adequate business funding
- Social skills
- Business focused background
- Commitment to delivering the required high standards
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Strong communication skills
- Dedicated single point of contact
- Proven training and management skills
- Prepared to listen to advice and guidance
- Ability to work within a predetermined system
Contact us today to request more information.