Bluebird Care - Care Services Franchise
Recruit and manage a team of care staff to meet soaring demand in the care-at-home market.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £37,500 + VAT
- Total Investment: £115,000
- Available areas
- UK – Nationwide
Bluebird Care is an award-winning domiciliary care Franchise. Starting out as a small family business in 2004, today, we are proud to be one of the largest providers of home care services in the UK.
The story of our success is testimony to the high-quality homecare and support services that we provide to each of our customers. We attribute this to the excellent support our franchise owners receive from our dedicated Franchise Support Team.
The Market Opportunity
The UK has experienced demographic and political changes that have created strong market drivers. These market drivers, such as the rise of ‘integrated services’ and an aging population, are bringing about significant growth in the social care market. Bluebird Care is well positioned to provide the home care and support that people need now, and in the future to maintain their independence and lifestyle, and most importantly, remain in the comfort and security of their own homes.
Bluebird Care is a management franchise. Our franchise owners come from a variety of backgrounds – experience in the care sector is not necessary. However, a genuine desire to make a difference and determination to develop a successful business, by working to a proven business format, is essential.
Award Winning Support
Supporting our franchisees in starting and developing their businesses is a cornerstone of Bluebird Care’s success. We have a highly experienced team in place to provide high quality support in all aspects of your business.
The franchise support centre combines a central team and a field-based team designed to give critical business support throughout the business lifecycle. From finance, business systems, IT, marketing and PR to field-based business development and quality assurance support.
In 2017, Bluebird Care won the UK's top accolade in franchising. Following a rigorous judging process, we were awarded Gold at the bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Awards.
The award win is testament to our excellent employee support, company culture, innovation and commitment to franchising ethics.
Bluebird Care offers a comprehensive Business package which includes:
- Support with staff recruitment
- Branded stationery
- Marketing pack
- IT Hardware and Software
- Care registration
- Staff uniforms
- Business set-up
- On-going support
The price of the franchise package is £37,500 +VAT.
In addition to the franchise package fee start-up costs and working capital is requires. Typically, the total investment is approximately £115,000.
British Franchise Association
The British Franchise Association (bfa) promotes ethical franchising in the UK.
Buebird Care has been tested against the British Franchise associations strict and extensive accreditation criteria and are full bfa members.
- Bluebird Care names new chief operating officer
- 01 May 2015
- Duncan Berry to oversee UK operations, with particular focus on growth, distribution and brand awareness. Bluebird Care, with over 200 offices across the UK and part of the $900m Caring Brands International global family of homecare brands, is one of the leading providers of homecare and support, ...
- Company Profile: Bluebird Care
- 11 September 2014
- Bluebird Care is one of the fastest-growing homecare companies in the country, with almost 200 offices around the UK delivering 20,000 customer visits every day. Offering the highest quality service to customers is their raison d’être. At the heart of the operation is Bluebird Care’s Director o...
- Bluebird Care’s Continued Success…
- 15 November 2013
- Bluebird Care, the largest care franchisor in the UK and Republic of Ireland with over 180 franchised offices, continues to lead the way in the sector. Franchise Owners increasingly reap the benefits of the proven Bluebird Care business systems and are achieving record results, with a number of...
- Bluebird Care and Interim Healthcare Inc. join forces
- 01 October 2013
- Bluebird Care, the largest UK care at home franchisor with 180 offices in the UK and Republic of Ireland, are delighted to announce they are now part of the Interim Healthcare Inc. Group which is based in Florida USA. Interim Healthcare Inc. who have purchased both the franchise business and the t...
- Bupa Home Healthcare partners with Bluebird Care
- 25 September 2012
- New integrated offer that combines nursing and personal care available to commissionersBupa Home Healthcare is today announcing it has formed a new UK-wide partnership with domiciliary care provider Bluebird Care in response to demand from commissioners for integrated packages of care and suppor...
- Care Franchise Teams Up With Lloyds TSB
- 31 May 2011
- Bluebird Care teams up with Lloyds TSB Commercial at Scottish Franchise Week to provide the essential guide to running a successful care franchise business. Two of the biggest names in nationwide franchising - Bluebird Care, the UK’s fastest growing care at home franchise company and Lloyds T...
- Winter Checklists From Care Services Franchise
- 05 January 2011
- The UK’s leading care-at-home provider Bluebird Care has issued a simple checklist to help its customers gear up for wintry conditions in the New Year. As forecasters predicted a white Christmas was “almost a certainty” in some parts of the country, the Home Care Services Franchi...
- Sai Visakan - Bluebird Care Hounslow
- With a head for business and a heart for care, Sai Visakan is taking homecare in Hounslow to new heights. Sai Visakan is passionate about his Bluebird Care business in Hounslow. ‘It’s everything that I wanted it to be and more’ He said. ‘I previously worked in the IT sector and also as a Busin...
- Julie McLellan - Bluebird Care North Tyneside
- Since opening her North Tyneside Bluebird Care office six months ago, Julie McLellan’s business has gone from strength to strength. She is almost 200% above her targets and is well on the way to establishing a successful and profitable business providing high quality care at home. Having spent...