Bluebird Care - Care Services Franchise
Recruit and manage a team of care staff to meet soaring demand in the care-at-home market.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £37,500
- Liquid Capital: £35,000
- Total Investment: £115,000
- Available areas
- UK – Nationwide
Join A Multi-Award-Winning Domiciliary Care Franchise
Bluebird Care are the largest Homecare franchise in the UK with unprecedented growth due to our uncapped growth opportunity.
Bluebird Care is a management franchise, Franchise Owners are responsible for recruiting a team of brand advocates who provide the highest standard of care in each community. Franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds, so experience in the care sector is not necessary.
Your Growth Potential
Once established with Bluebird Care, you can expect to achieve operating profits of between 15% - 20%.
There are many proven opportunities to diversify the core business model in your territory. Home care providers often focus on older people and in doing so limit their potential to provide additional critical services to their market.
Bluebird Care is inclusive in its capability to provide high quality home care services across numerous market segments. These include providing support to people with learning disabilities, delivering respite services for children and their family carers, supporting NHS Discharge Teams with the transition of their patients from hospital to home and assisting with the delivery of complex care.
In addition, there may be opportunities to purchase additional territories. Over 30 of our franchisees have more than one territory.
Bluebird Care offers a comprehensive business package which includes:
- Full access to our proven business model and operational procedures
- Dedicated Care Manager
- Dedicated on-boarding Manager
- Full Support with regulatory registration
- Branded stationery pack
- Marketing Pack
- IT Hardware & Software
- Staff Uniforms
- Business Set-up
- Award-winning Support
The price of the franchise package is £37,500 + VAT plus working capital. Typically, the total investment is approximately £115,000.
We enjoy an excellent relationship with high street banks, who are all willing to lend up to 70% of the total investment. This means you will need to have £35,000 liquid capital and the banks can fund the rest.
An Award-Winning Franchise
Bluebird Care is a full member of the British Franchise Association (bfa).
In 2017, we won the UK's top accolade in franchising. Following a rigorous judging process, we were awarded Gold at the bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Awards. This win is testament to our excellent employee support, company culture, innovation and commitment to franchising ethics.
Ready To Learn More?
If you’re ready to learn more about join our award-winning franchise. Please contact us today by completing the short form below.
- BFA The Future Is Franchising - Bluebird Care
- 08 April 2019
- Bluebird Care's video working with ITN Productions shows how franchising is helping to meet the demand from the home care sector.
- Bluebird Care appoints new directors to franchise support centre
- 08 April 2019
- National home care provider Bluebird Care has announced the appointment of two new additions to its franchise support centre team. Hannah Banfield, has joined the company as marketing director and Vicky Brown has been appointed franchise recruitment manager. Banfield has nearly 20 years of marke...
- Bluebird Care names new chief operating officer
- 01 May 2015
- Duncan Berry to oversee UK operations, with particular focus on growth, distribution and brand awareness. Bluebird Care, with over 200 offices across the UK and part of the $900m Caring Brands International global family of homecare brands, is one of the leading providers of homecare and support, ...
- Company Profile: Bluebird Care
- 11 September 2014
- Bluebird Care is one of the fastest-growing homecare companies in the country, with almost 200 offices around the UK delivering 20,000 customer visits every day. Offering the highest quality service to customers is their raison d’être. At the heart of the operation is Bluebird Care’s Director o...
- Bluebird Care’s Continued Success…
- 15 November 2013
- Bluebird Care, the largest care franchisor in the UK and Republic of Ireland with over 180 franchised offices, continues to lead the way in the sector. Franchise Owners increasingly reap the benefits of the proven Bluebird Care business systems and are achieving record results, with a number of...
- Bluebird Care and Interim Healthcare Inc. join forces
- 01 October 2013
- Bluebird Care, the largest UK care at home franchisor with 180 offices in the UK and Republic of Ireland, are delighted to announce they are now part of the Interim Healthcare Inc. Group which is based in Florida USA. Interim Healthcare Inc. who have purchased both the franchise business and the t...
- Bupa Home Healthcare partners with Bluebird Care
- 25 September 2012
- New integrated offer that combines nursing and personal care available to commissionersBupa Home Healthcare is today announcing it has formed a new UK-wide partnership with domiciliary care provider Bluebird Care in response to demand from commissioners for integrated packages of care and suppor...
- Care Franchise Teams Up With Lloyds TSB
- 31 May 2011
- Bluebird Care teams up with Lloyds TSB Commercial at Scottish Franchise Week to provide the essential guide to running a successful care franchise business. Two of the biggest names in nationwide franchising - Bluebird Care, the UK’s fastest growing care at home franchise company and Lloyds T...
- Winter Checklists From Care Services Franchise
- 05 January 2011
- The UK’s leading care-at-home provider Bluebird Care has issued a simple checklist to help its customers gear up for wintry conditions in the New Year. As forecasters predicted a white Christmas was “almost a certainty” in some parts of the country, the Home Care Services Franchi...
- Sai Visakan - Bluebird Care Hounslow
- With a head for business and a heart for care, Sai Visakan is taking homecare in Hounslow to new heights. Sai Visakan is passionate about his Bluebird Care business in Hounslow. ‘It’s everything that I wanted it to be and more’ He said. ‘I previously worked in the IT sector and also as a Busin...
- Julie McLellan - Bluebird Care North Tyneside
- Since opening her North Tyneside Bluebird Care office six months ago, Julie McLellan’s business has gone from strength to strength. She is almost 200% above her targets and is well on the way to establishing a successful and profitable business providing high quality care at home. Having spent...