Bright & Beautiful - Domestic Cleaning Franchise
A management franchise opportunity with a huge demand across the UK, this is a fresh concept in domestic cleaning and housekeeping.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £17,995 + VAT
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available throughout the UK.
Bright & Beautiful, a Neighbourly Company, is a well-established domestic housekeeping and cleaning franchise model geared for consistent growth and substantial profits.
Bright & Beautiful at a Glance:
- 60 areas franchised in England, Scotland and Wales
- More than 700 professional housekeepers employed nationwide
- 10 Business Awards and Accolades
- 90% of our client base ‘repeat purchase’
- Operating in an industry worth 1.4bn
- 150,000 sinks cleaned each year
- Part of the Neighbourly Franchise Group with 3,700 franchise owners, serving over 9million customers.
Are you ready for a change?
For over 10 years we’ve been supporting business and management professionals in making the transition from the frustrations of the corporate world to the excitement of business ownership under a proven franchise model.
Franchisees like Mike, Toni and Silviu all wanted to own their own business, but it was the Bright & Beautiful franchise systems, training and support that convinced them now was the right time.
“The regular mentoring and guidance from an experienced franchisor gives you the reassurance on all aspects of business growth along with client & team management.” – Michael Sheene Bright & Beautiful Newbury
“Having run a hotel for a number of years I really wanted to be able to run my own business. Bright & Beautiful allows me to do just that.” – Silviu Bompa Bright & Beautiful Chester
Make no mistake, this is not easy.
However, our franchise model has been built to enable those with the right transferable skills to build a business that enjoys consistent growth and offers the flexibility and fulfilment and security that only franchise ownership can provide.
“I always thought that I would run my own business. I seem to have spent a lot of my time running other peoples! I started looking for opportunities and once I found Bright & Beautiful, I stopped looking!” Toni Hibbert – Bright & Beautiful Derby
If you have a history of managing staff and working within a business environment, then you already have the skills that are required to grow a Bright & Beautiful business… All you need to do now is take control of your future and speak to our franchise development team!
About Bright & Beautiful
Being a Bright & Beautiful franchise owner is all about people. Whether it be creating business relationships, recruiting team members, motivating your staff or retaining valued customers, we’re looking for personable individuals with strong leadership qualities.
Our professional housekeeping and cleaning franchise is set to continue to expand. Therefore, we require people who are client focussed and service orientated.
We would like to discuss our business opportunity with people who are serious about delivering a high-quality service and building a sustainable business with regular clients.
Since 2007, theBright & Beautifulconcept has been delivering high quality, and much needed reliable housekeeping services for its clients. Our aim is to provide a service which allows busy families and professionals to maximise their free time something that is becoming increasingly more precious as we all become busier.
With a clear vision for growth our brand pillars including ethically employed professional housekeepers and strict security procedures set the foundation for our business. The demand for our service is high.
Your Opportunity to Join a Growing Business
Bright & Beautiful now plans to create 300 new professional housekeeper roles by 2021, bringing the talented workforce to over 1000. Our franchise areas are becoming increasingly limited not only due to new franchise enquiries but also existing franchisee territory growth. Our available franchise territories won’t be available forever. Once granted our franchisees will remain in place as franchisee’s for at least five years and many significantly longer, so, if you are serious and there is only one opportunity in your area then please don’t miss the opportunity – CONTACT US TODAY to register your interest.
Bright & Beautiful is a BFA Member, was named in the Elite Franchise Top 100 for 2 years running and has a history of success working closely with our franchise owners. We are continually innovating and are committed to driving improvement throughout our business – if you are looking to join a franchise which is developing multiple regular income channels – contact Bright & Beautiful.
We’re growing, and we’d like to invite you to grow alongside us!
A Neighbourly Company
Bright & Beautiful’s franchise network turnover has grown significantly and future opportunities for our franchisees have been further enhanced since the company became part of Neighbourly in 2017.
Neighbourly is one of the world’s largest parent companies of trade service brands. Our business has seen year on year growth, in no small part due to each of our existing franchisee’s growing their local client base and local business successfully within their marketing territories.
With a network of over 3,700 business owners worldwide Neighbourly is the go to for service franchises. Being a Neighbourly Brand, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll be benefiting from expert training, proven systems, and dedicated franchise support.
The Next Steps
We appreciate this is a starting point in a journey for some and for others you’ve just found what you have been searching for – either way, we’re happy to tell you more. Complete the contact form below and we will provide you with more information on the exciting opportunity.
Bright & Beautiful franchise territories require an investment of approximately £17,995 + VAT. Working capital is also required (varies depending on individual needs).
We have a strong working relationship with lenders who will finance up to 70% of your investment, subject to status. We also have limited opportunities in each region – please contact us quickly if you have serious interest to see if your area is available or reserved.
- Mike from Newbury
- From the outset the Bright & Beautiful team have been professional, efficient, warm, encouraging and supportive.Since investing there has been no change in this; our HQ Team never fail to keep me informed and are always there with support and advice. They are courteous, respectful and warm, with a s...
- Vicky Brind from Fareham
- Having been a police officer for 16 years I felt it was time I took control of my own future and income. I wanted to own my own business which could work around my children. Bright & Beautiful is hard work, but it offers amazing opportunities to work for yourself, learn about recruitment, marketing,...
- Clare Pearson - Owner of South Northamptonshire
- The inital training course was just fantastic. The course was informative and presented in a fun & friendly manner. I haven't stopped smiling since I first entered the room and am now very excited about starting my business!
- Faye McDonough - Owner of Altrincham, Hale, Sale & Surrounds
- I would recommend Bright & Beautiful to any Mum wanting to get back in to work. The income is enough to support my family and we are growing fast due to popular demand and word of mouth from lots of happy clients! My quality of life is excellent; I can run my own business with lots of dedication but...
- Deputy Head swaps classroom for boardroom to launch new eco-friendly housekeeping business
- 03 September 2019
- With 20 years of experience in the education sector, Ipswich based Alison Chilvers has today started her new journey by swapping the classroom for the boardroom with the launch of her new eco-friendly professional housekeeping franchise, Bright & Beautiful®, covering Ipswich, Bury St. Edmunds and su...
- Bright & Beautiful Altrincham hits nine year high with 45% growth
- 08 August 2019
- Banbury, UK (7 August 2019) – With over 900 homes to clean and tidy every month across Cheshire and Greater Manchester, Bright & Beautiful Altrincham, part of the national domestic professional housekeeping franchise, is celebrating a significant milestone this month with its nine-year anniversary a...
- Newbury-based franchise business is ready to sweep Marlborough off its feet after celebrating three-years of eco-friendly housekeeping.
- 08 August 2019
- Banbury, UK (6 August 2019) – Newbury-based franchise owner, Mike Sheene, marked his three-year anniversary of running his professional domestic housekeeping business, Bright & Beautiful, by celebrating the business’ expansion into Marlborough. Since taking over the business in 2016, Mike has doub...
- Local teacher ditches books for dusters by launching new eco-friendly cleaning business
- Banbury, UK (2 August 2019) - Yorkshire born and bred teacher Emma Bini has returned home to swap her career in education for a new national domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful®, covering York, Wetherby, Boston Spa, Tadcaster and the surrounding areas. Prior to becoming a ...
- Big cheese of the dairy industry takes on new eco-friendly cleaning business
- 16 July 2019
- Shropshire born and bred Adrian Hughes has returned home to trade life in the dairy industry for a new national domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful®, covering Newport, Telford, Shrewsbury and its surrounding areas. Prior to becoming a new franchise owner, Adrian spent 20 ...
- Wirral retail magnate cleans up high street with new Bright & Beautiful business
- 07 June 2019
- With over 35 years of experience managing multinational British retail chains, Wirral born and bred David Harrison has swapped life on the high street for a national domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful®, covering the Wirral and its surrounding areas. Having left school at ...
- Bright & Beautiful welcome first mother and daughter franchise team
- 03 June 2019
- Professional housekeeping services brand Bright & Beautiful, part of Neighbourly®, the world’s largest franchisor of home service brands, has welcomed its first ever mother daughter franchise team. Jane and Katie Brookes from Basingstoke will be running the professional housekeeping business toget...
- Bright & Beautiful launches first franchise in Wales
- 20 May 2019
- Bright & Beautiful a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of Neighbourly®, the world’s largest franchisor of home service brands, has launched its first franchise in Wales this month as part of a major national expansion programme. Adelaide Morgan will be running the profession...
- Bright & Beautiful launches nationwide programme of Discovery Days
- 09 May 2019
- Bright & Beautiful a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of Neighborly, formerly the Dwyer Group, is launching a new series of Discovery Days for potential franchise owners. The 2019 schedule is designed to deliver a real insight into running a Bright & Beautiful professional ...
- Bright & Beautiful host tea party for elderly clients to help reduce social isolation
- 01 May 2019
- Bright & Beautiful, a Grays based ethical and eco-friendly professional housekeeping franchise business, hosted a tea party in April to reduce social isolation and loneliness for its elderly clients. Franchise owner, Niamh Wakeling and her team of four housekeepers, invited more than a dozen of it...
- North Tyneside Bright & Beautiful wins ‘Employer of the Year’ for the North East
- 05 April 2019
- Bright & Beautiful, a North Tyneside ethical and eco-friendly professional housekeeping franchise business has been named ‘Employer of the Year’ for the North East at the Federation of Small Business (FSB) Excellence Awards 2019. Celebrating the win at last week’s annual awards, Helen Ross, busi...
- Bright & Beautiful franchise owner in the running for national award
- 18 March 2019
- Cleaning entrepreneur Sarah Reeves has been named as one of only three business owners to be shortlisted for a national award which recognizes franchise owners going above and beyond for their customers. Sarah owns the Buckinghamshire Bright & Beautiful professional housekeeping franchise, which d...
- Home is where the heart is for local Derby-based eco-friendly housekeeping business
- 18 February 2019
- Derby-based franchise owner, Toni Hibbert, is today celebrating a successful first year in business running her professional housekeeping business, Bright & Beautiful, whilst creating opportunities for local employment. Launched on 14th February 2018, Toni now employs nine trusted housekeepers fro...
- Business boost for Rossendale as eco-friendly housekeeping franchise opens new shop
- 15 January 2019
- Rossendale has been given a business boost with a new eco-friendly cleaning and laundry shop set to open in its town centre. Bright & Beautiful, the award-winning professional domestic housekeeping franchise, will open its doors on 18th January to local residents in and around the town. The succes...
- Bright & Beautiful hits 60 franchise milestone
- 10 January 2019
- Bright & Beautiful, a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of Neighborly, formerly the Dwyer Group, is welcoming four new franchisees to its growing network, taking the number across the UK to 60. Alex Vorwerg will be taking over the Sandbach and Nantwich franchise territory, b...
- Malvern couple toast phenomenal first franchise year
- 12 December 2018
- Malvern couple Stuart Callister and Eve Winkler are celebrating a hugely successful first year in business running their Bright & Beautiful franchise, a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of Neighborly, formerly the Dwyer Group, Having launched in Malvern in 2017, Stuart and ...
- Bright & Beautiful packs a punch for Macmillan
- 12 December 2018
- Chorley based Bright & Beautiful franchise owner, Laura Brookes, had a knockout win on 8th December, when she took part in a white collar boxing event in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, raising over £750. Having never stepped into a boxing ring in her life, Laura gave herself a couple of challe...
- Ethical housekeeping franchise earns top business award
- 22 November 2018
- A North Tyneside professional domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful, has won the prestigious ‘New Business of the Year’ award at the North Tyneside Business Awards 2018. Celebrating the win at last week’s annual awards, Helen Ross, business owner of Bright & Beautiful Nor...
- Dwyer Group brands join forces to support BBC DIY SOS
- 22 August 2018
- North East based Drain Doctor and Bright & Beautiful contributed their drainage and housekeeping services to a newly adapted home in North Shields for a family featured on BBC DIY SOS. The teams from Drain Doctor and Bright & Beautiful attended the Big Reveal on 16thAugust to welcome the well-dese...
- Bright & Beautiful welcomes five new franchisees in national expansion programme
- 26 July 2018
- Bright & Beautiful a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of the Dwyer Group, is welcoming five new franchisees to its network, taking the number across the UK to 57. The five new franchises, two of which are run by husband and wife teams, join the award winning Cheadle based b...
- Bright & Beautiful reaches £6million milestone with plans to create 500 new jobs
- 30 April 2018
- Bright & Beautiful a domestic housekeeping service provider, part of the Dwyer Group, has a nationwide franchise network which has exceeded a £6million annual turnover this month, its highest revenue point since the company launched in Manchester in 2007. The award-winning Cheadle based business h...
- Bright & Beautiful appoints VP Operations to join expanding team
- 31 January 2018
- Bright & Beautiful domestic housekeeping services, part of the Dwyer Group, has appointed Julie Gelder as VP Operations to take the business into 2018, which it plans to make its most ambitious growth year to date. Launched in 2007, Bright & Beautiful now has 55 franchises nationwide, employing ov...
- Sue Moore appointed new managing director of Bright & Beautiful
- 14 August 2017
- Sue Moore has been appointed as the new President and MD of Bright & Beautiful domestic homecare services, following the company’s recent acquisition by the Dwyer Group, one of the world’s largest parent companies of trade service brands and an international powerhouse in franchising. Since launch...
- Dwyer Group® Acquires Bright & Beautiful®
- 18 April 2017
- Deal adds more than 50 franchise units and grows Dwyer Group to £1.2B in system-wide sales. The Dwyer Group, Inc., one of the world’s largest parent companies of trade service brands, has completed the add-on acquisition of Bright & Beautiful, a home cleaning service based in Manchester. The deal ...
- Bright & Beautiful franchise swaps cleaning cloths for charity shoeboxes in support of Operation Christmas Child
- 10 January 2017
- Professional housekeeping franchise, Bright & Beautiful, volunteered to spend the day at a Derby depot on 14 November to pack shoeboxes full of toys, clothes and supplies for Operation Christmas Child, a project of Samaritan's Purse, to deliver gift-filled shoeboxes to over 146 million children in m...
- Why forces to franchising is such a good fit
- 22 July 2016
- Bright & Beautiful has always attracted a hugely diverse range of people looking to set up their own domestic housekeeping franchise. My own experience of the long hours of a corporate career and many conversations with other working parents gave me great confidence that a highly professional fra...
- Investing my redundancy money in my future
- Being made redundant once was a blow but Cambridge-based project manager, Yvona Brandstatterova, found it hard to bear a second time and decided to find a safer route into the world of enterprise using her redundancy payouts and franchising. In February 2013, she visited The Franchise Show at ExCel ...
- Faye McDonough, Altrincham & Hale
- Why did you decide on a Bright & Beautiful franchise? Because it would give me the financial stability but more than anything it would give me the time I wanted and needed to be with my children as a single mum, and it did!!How long have you been a franchisee? 3.5 years.What are your top three f...
- Sarah Reeves, Buckinghamshire
- Sarah Reeves, had worked in the construction industry for 20 years before losing her job in 2006. With two children to support, Jamie and Rebecca, she quickly retrained to work for a domiciliary care agency for six years as a business manager before being made redundant again in 2012. Not one to ...