Bright & Beautiful - Domestic Cleaning Franchise
A management franchise opportunity with a huge demand across the UK, this is a fresh concept in domestic cleaning and housekeeping.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £17,995 + VAT
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available throughout the UK.
A Scalable Management Business with Rapidly Growing Recurring Income
You never thought you’d start a domestic cleaning business, but with new franchise owners winning £10,000 in monthly sales in their first 12 months the demand for our services could just change your mind…
A Breakthrough, Industry-Beating Franchise Model
In our 24/7, time-poor society, your business will be supporting busy individuals and families by providing a bespoke range of professional housekeeping services that helps them to enjoy their homes and their free time.
Founded in 2009, Bright & Beautiful has quickly established itself as a domestic cleaning franchise opportunity not to be missed. Our core values and reputation for quality, as well as a surge in demand for our premium housekeeping services, have helped us achieve over £30million in sales in just a few short years. And we aren’t seeing any signs of demand slowing down!
As the business owner, your role will be to win and retain clients whilst developing and motivating an active team of housekeepers. This is very-much a management franchise opportunity, with revenue levels to match. Using high impact marketing resources and our impressive 21st century brand, you will become the first choice for customers within your local area.
Join a Brand taking it’s Industry by Storm! Our group turnover has doubled in size since 2017 and doesn’t show any signs of stopping…
We receive over 1,000 new client enquiries every single month!
When franchisee candidates first contact us, there are typically two burning questions that they are eager to have answered; ‘When will I see a return on my investment?’ and ‘What income could I earn long term?’.
The Bright & Beautiful business model has several income channels with your core revenue being generated by repeat business. In fact, 90% of our customers use our services again.
For you, as the business owner, this means that you’ll create a recurring revenue – and one that increases month on month as you win more clients and build your team of professional housekeepers. Our services are in high demand with our national advertising channels achieving over 1,000 client enquiries every single month. All of which means you’ll enjoy a rapid return on investment.
Take advantage of the demand for services in your area! Check if your territory is available now!
A Trailblazing Brand Creating a New Era of Success
Bright & Beautiful wants you to build a sizeable respectable business, using our modern brand to create demand within your local area. It is for this reason that we have changed our franchise model.
Hear first-hand how David has enjoyed creating a community-based business using our 3 main components for success…
"Then the enquiries started to flood in, it was absolutely brilliant"
It all starts with an enquiry… Learn more about our breakthrough model by submitting the form below!
- Mike from Newbury
- From the outset the Bright & Beautiful team have been professional, efficient, warm, encouraging and supportive.Since investing there has been no change in this; our HQ Team never fail to keep me informed and are always there with support and advice. They are courteous, respectful and warm, with a s...
- Vicky Brind from Fareham
- Having been a police officer for 16 years I felt it was time I took control of my own future and income. I wanted to own my own business which could work around my children. Bright & Beautiful is hard work, but it offers amazing opportunities to work for yourself, learn about recruitment, marketing,...
- Clare Pearson - Owner of South Northamptonshire
- The inital training course was just fantastic. The course was informative and presented in a fun & friendly manner. I haven't stopped smiling since I first entered the room and am now very excited about starting my business!
- Faye McDonough - Owner of Altrincham, Hale, Sale & Surrounds
- I would recommend Bright & Beautiful to any Mum wanting to get back in to work. The income is enough to support my family and we are growing fast due to popular demand and word of mouth from lots of happy clients! My quality of life is excellent; I can run my own business with lots of dedication but...
- Cancer survivor gets new lease of life as he trades 22 years in the IT sector to launch Bright & Beautiful Northampton
- 15 November 2019
- With more than 15 years’ experience as a business analyst specialising in the IT industry, local cancer survivor, Kalpesh Bhayani, has beaten the odds and turned to entrepreneurship as he launches new domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful Northampton. In 2013, Kalpesh was di...
- Bright & Beautiful Grays celebrates five years of eco-friendly cleaning
- 28 October 2019
- With more than 220 cleans to perform every month across South Essex, professional domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful, is celebrating five years of delivering a first-class service to residents in and around Grays. Since launching her ethical and eco-friendly cleaning busi...
- Bright & Beautiful hopes to sweep away competition at Black Country Chamber Awards
- 24 October 2019
- Charmaine Nicolson, franchise owner for Bright & Beautiful Wolverhampton, an award-winning professional domestic housekeeping franchise, has been shortlisted in the ‘Start-Up Business of the Year’ category at the Black Country Chamber Awards 2019. Recognised for exceeding expectations within the f...
- Bright & Beautiful Chester celebrates hat trick of business milestones
- 14 October 2019
- Chester entrepreneur Silviu Bompa has scored a hat trick celebration this month for his Bright & Beautiful® award-winning professional domestic housekeeping franchise. Silviu and his team have opened a brand-new Bright & Beautiful shop in Vicar’s Cross, offering drop-off laundry and ironing servic...
- Bright & Beautiful makes Rossendale a cleaner and greener place to live by partnering with Helmshore Recycling
- 10 October 2019
- In support of the recent Recycle Week campaign (23-29 September) Rossendale based eco-friendly domestic housekeeping franchise, Bright & Beautiful, has taken recycling into its own hands by teaming up with Helmshore Recycling to make recycling as easy as possible for their clients and the local c...
- Bright & Beautiful North Tyneside celebrates significant growth of over 140%
- 02 October 2019
- Award-winning North Tyneside entrepreneur, Helen Ross, is celebrating a significant milestone this week, with the second-year anniversary of her Bright & Beautiful professional domestic housekeeping franchise, coupled with a year of growth as turnover increased by over 140% from the previous year. ...
- Bright & Beautiful Malvern and Worcester celebrates hugely successful second year in business with 170% growth in turnover
- 02 October 2019
- Local award-winning Malvern entrepreneurs, Stuart Callister and Eve Winkler, have plenty to celebrate this month. In addition to their substantial increase in turnover, this month also marks the second-year anniversary of their professional domestic housekeeping franchise, Bright & Beautiful, which ...
- Bright & Beautiful takes recycling into its own hands during Recycle Week
- 26 September 2019
- Banbury, UK (23 September 2019) – In support of Recycle Week (23-29 September), Bright & Beautiful, an eco-friendly national domestic professional housekeeping franchise business, is tasking its network of 65 franchises to take recycling into their own hands and take action to protect the environmen...
- Bright & Beautiful to fill gap in the market for premium cleaning business in Leamington Spa
- 18 September 2019
- As demand for premium cleaning services continues to grow in Warwickshire, one new business set to become a leading contender is Bright & Beautiful, who is today launching an eco-friendly professional housekeeping business to local homeowners in and around Leamington Spa. Bright & Beautiful owner,...
- Deputy Head swaps classroom for boardroom to launch new eco-friendly housekeeping business
- 03 September 2019
- With 20 years of experience in the education sector, Ipswich based Alison Chilvers has today started her new journey by swapping the classroom for the boardroom with the launch of her new eco-friendly professional housekeeping franchise, Bright & Beautiful®, covering Ipswich, Bury St. Edmunds and su...
- Bright & Beautiful Altrincham hits nine year high with 45% growth
- 08 August 2019
- Banbury, UK (7 August 2019) – With over 900 homes to clean and tidy every month across Cheshire and Greater Manchester, Bright & Beautiful Altrincham, part of the national domestic professional housekeeping franchise, is celebrating a significant milestone this month with its nine-year anniversary a...
- Newbury-based franchise business is ready to sweep Marlborough off its feet after celebrating three-years of eco-friendly housekeeping.
- 08 August 2019
- Banbury, UK (6 August 2019) – Newbury-based franchise owner, Mike Sheene, marked his three-year anniversary of running his professional domestic housekeeping business, Bright & Beautiful, by celebrating the business’ expansion into Marlborough. Since taking over the business in 2016, Mike has doub...
- Local teacher ditches books for dusters by launching new eco-friendly cleaning business
- Banbury, UK (2 August 2019) - Yorkshire born and bred teacher Emma Bini has returned home to swap her career in education for a new national domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful®, covering York, Wetherby, Boston Spa, Tadcaster and the surrounding areas. Prior to becoming a ...
- Big cheese of the dairy industry takes on new eco-friendly cleaning business
- 16 July 2019
- Shropshire born and bred Adrian Hughes has returned home to trade life in the dairy industry for a new national domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful®, covering Newport, Telford, Shrewsbury and its surrounding areas. Prior to becoming a new franchise owner, Adrian spent 20 ...
- Wirral retail magnate cleans up high street with new Bright & Beautiful business
- 07 June 2019
- With over 35 years of experience managing multinational British retail chains, Wirral born and bred David Harrison has swapped life on the high street for a national domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful®, covering the Wirral and its surrounding areas. Having left school at ...
- Bright & Beautiful welcome first mother and daughter franchise team
- 03 June 2019
- Professional housekeeping services brand Bright & Beautiful, part of Neighbourly®, the world’s largest franchisor of home service brands, has welcomed its first ever mother daughter franchise team. Jane and Katie Brookes from Basingstoke will be running the professional housekeeping business toget...
- Bright & Beautiful launches first franchise in Wales
- 20 May 2019
- Bright & Beautiful a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of Neighbourly®, the world’s largest franchisor of home service brands, has launched its first franchise in Wales this month as part of a major national expansion programme. Adelaide Morgan will be running the profession...
- Bright & Beautiful launches nationwide programme of Discovery Days
- 09 May 2019
- Bright & Beautiful a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of Neighborly, formerly the Dwyer Group, is launching a new series of Discovery Days for potential franchise owners. The 2019 schedule is designed to deliver a real insight into running a Bright & Beautiful professional ...
- Bright & Beautiful host tea party for elderly clients to help reduce social isolation
- 01 May 2019
- Bright & Beautiful, a Grays based ethical and eco-friendly professional housekeeping franchise business, hosted a tea party in April to reduce social isolation and loneliness for its elderly clients. Franchise owner, Niamh Wakeling and her team of four housekeepers, invited more than a dozen of it...
- North Tyneside Bright & Beautiful wins ‘Employer of the Year’ for the North East
- 05 April 2019
- Bright & Beautiful, a North Tyneside ethical and eco-friendly professional housekeeping franchise business has been named ‘Employer of the Year’ for the North East at the Federation of Small Business (FSB) Excellence Awards 2019. Celebrating the win at last week’s annual awards, Helen Ross, busi...
- Bright & Beautiful franchise owner in the running for national award
- 18 March 2019
- Cleaning entrepreneur Sarah Reeves has been named as one of only three business owners to be shortlisted for a national award which recognizes franchise owners going above and beyond for their customers. Sarah owns the Buckinghamshire Bright & Beautiful professional housekeeping franchise, which d...
- Home is where the heart is for local Derby-based eco-friendly housekeeping business
- 18 February 2019
- Derby-based franchise owner, Toni Hibbert, is today celebrating a successful first year in business running her professional housekeeping business, Bright & Beautiful, whilst creating opportunities for local employment. Launched on 14th February 2018, Toni now employs nine trusted housekeepers fro...
- Business boost for Rossendale as eco-friendly housekeeping franchise opens new shop
- 15 January 2019
- Rossendale has been given a business boost with a new eco-friendly cleaning and laundry shop set to open in its town centre. Bright & Beautiful, the award-winning professional domestic housekeeping franchise, will open its doors on 18th January to local residents in and around the town. The succes...
- Bright & Beautiful hits 60 franchise milestone
- 10 January 2019
- Bright & Beautiful, a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of Neighborly, formerly the Dwyer Group, is welcoming four new franchisees to its growing network, taking the number across the UK to 60. Alex Vorwerg will be taking over the Sandbach and Nantwich franchise territory, b...
- Malvern couple toast phenomenal first franchise year
- 12 December 2018
- Malvern couple Stuart Callister and Eve Winkler are celebrating a hugely successful first year in business running their Bright & Beautiful franchise, a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of Neighborly, formerly the Dwyer Group, Having launched in Malvern in 2017, Stuart and ...
- Bright & Beautiful packs a punch for Macmillan
- 12 December 2018
- Chorley based Bright & Beautiful franchise owner, Laura Brookes, had a knockout win on 8th December, when she took part in a white collar boxing event in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, raising over £750. Having never stepped into a boxing ring in her life, Laura gave herself a couple of challe...
- Ethical housekeeping franchise earns top business award
- 22 November 2018
- A North Tyneside professional domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful, has won the prestigious ‘New Business of the Year’ award at the North Tyneside Business Awards 2018. Celebrating the win at last week’s annual awards, Helen Ross, business owner of Bright & Beautiful Nor...
- Dwyer Group brands join forces to support BBC DIY SOS
- 22 August 2018
- North East based Drain Doctor and Bright & Beautiful contributed their drainage and housekeeping services to a newly adapted home in North Shields for a family featured on BBC DIY SOS. The teams from Drain Doctor and Bright & Beautiful attended the Big Reveal on 16thAugust to welcome the well-dese...
- Bright & Beautiful welcomes five new franchisees in national expansion programme
- 26 July 2018
- Bright & Beautiful a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of the Dwyer Group, is welcoming five new franchisees to its network, taking the number across the UK to 57. The five new franchises, two of which are run by husband and wife teams, join the award winning Cheadle based b...
- Bright & Beautiful reaches £6million milestone with plans to create 500 new jobs
- 30 April 2018
- Bright & Beautiful a domestic housekeeping service provider, part of the Dwyer Group, has a nationwide franchise network which has exceeded a £6million annual turnover this month, its highest revenue point since the company launched in Manchester in 2007. The award-winning Cheadle based business h...
- Bright & Beautiful appoints VP Operations to join expanding team
- 31 January 2018
- Bright & Beautiful domestic housekeeping services, part of the Dwyer Group, has appointed Julie Gelder as VP Operations to take the business into 2018, which it plans to make its most ambitious growth year to date. Launched in 2007, Bright & Beautiful now has 55 franchises nationwide, employing ov...
- Sue Moore appointed new managing director of Bright & Beautiful
- 14 August 2017
- Sue Moore has been appointed as the new President and MD of Bright & Beautiful domestic homecare services, following the company’s recent acquisition by the Dwyer Group, one of the world’s largest parent companies of trade service brands and an international powerhouse in franchising. Since launch...
- Dwyer Group® Acquires Bright & Beautiful®
- 18 April 2017
- Deal adds more than 50 franchise units and grows Dwyer Group to £1.2B in system-wide sales. The Dwyer Group, Inc., one of the world’s largest parent companies of trade service brands, has completed the add-on acquisition of Bright & Beautiful, a home cleaning service based in Manchester. The deal ...
- Bright & Beautiful franchise swaps cleaning cloths for charity shoeboxes in support of Operation Christmas Child
- 10 January 2017
- Professional housekeeping franchise, Bright & Beautiful, volunteered to spend the day at a Derby depot on 14 November to pack shoeboxes full of toys, clothes and supplies for Operation Christmas Child, a project of Samaritan's Purse, to deliver gift-filled shoeboxes to over 146 million children in m...
- Stuart and Eve
- Bright & Beautiful franchisees, Stuart and Eve are sweeping up in Malvern! In 2017, Stuart and Eve decided to fulfil a lifelong ambition. They started their own business, Bright & Beautiful Malvern. Despite successful careers in education and childcare, the drive to take control over their fut...
- Mike Sheene
- After 30 years of building a successful career in sales, Mike Sheene decided to fulfil a lifelong ambition of becoming his own boss. He took over an existing Bright & Beautiful location in 2016 and hasn’t looked back since. “I had been thinking about retiring from sales for some time since I alwa...