Bright & Beautiful - Domestic Cleaning Franchise
A management franchise opportunity with a huge demand across the UK, this is a fresh concept in domestic cleaning and housekeeping.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £17,995 + VAT
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available throughout the UK.
MULTI AWARD WINNING DOMESTIC CLEANING & HOUSEKEEPING FRANCHISE
Do you want to design your own future and build your own successful business?
Are you looking for a BRAND which is IN DEMAND? A brand which STANDS OUT from the crowd?
People just like you have joined our business and benefit from an industry worth over 4.7 billion.
CONTACT US to find out how you could be part of a business delivering more than 10,000 cleans a month. Find out how franchise owners create revenues of more than £250,000 a year.
About the company:
Bright & Beautiful is a multi-award winning, highly profitable 21st century domestic cleaning franchise. We have more than 55 franchise locations across the UK and we employ more than 500 people across the UK.
We are so successful that we were recently acquired by Dwyer Group, an international powerhouse in franchising. NOW is the time to find out more and find out how you can clean up in our industry without ever picking up a hoover!
Our franchisees recruit, train and grow a team of professional housekeepers, providing bespoke weekly or fortnightly cleans to clients.
Our model is a concept with exceptional client service, offering ethical employment and non-toxic products. We provide you with tried, tested and proven systems.
Our marketing techniques are second to none and designed to help you be highly effective in your own local area.
You can build a Bright & Beautiful business using our systems, processes and techniques developed and refined over the last 10 years.
Bright & Beautiful is a management franchise that means you are not limited in terms of revenue generation. You don’t do the cleaning yourself, you simply manage your resource and your business. Franchise owners present the professional face of the Bright & Beautiful business.
We place a high value on developing people within our business and as such we are here to HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS.
Bright & Beautiful are looking for franchise owners with drive, ambition and skills which lend themselves to our business and, above all else, a positive attitude. You’ll be someone who takes pride in what you do and who wants to build a business that helps you get the life you want. You need to be a people person with good empathy towards clients and your team. Experience in management, training, sales or marketing would be an asset but not all of these areas are essential. If you can bring the right attitude then we offer training in all technical and business skills.
Joining Bright & Beautiful means you build a business where you are your own boss. Over time you build a business which meets your financial and long-term life goals. Joining an industry which is in demand today can help you shape and change your life for the future.
At Bright & Beautiful we are always happy to talk to you about our opportunities, but be assured there is no hard sell. It’s vital that the right people join our Dwyer Group family.
We are expanding rapidly and once your local are is granted the opportunity to join Bright & Beautiful, it may be gone for some considerable time to come. It’s important if you like our brand that you contact us quickly to establish whether or not your area is available. We have hundreds of calls each month from people in regions where we already have a franchise owner and can’t find a suitable opportunity for them
President of Bright & Beautiful Sue Moore says "I’ve worked in franchising since the 1990’s and seen many different franchise models. The things that attract people to Bright & Beautiful are wide ranging but here are three of the reasons they cite as helping them choose to build their future with us;
- T he dynamic look and feel of our strong brand
- Exceptional training and support
- Great demand for our service.
For me, the marketing and the way we create demand in local areas was a revelation. We are poised under the ownership of Dwyer Group to really dominate the domestic cleaning market in the UK and we want likeminded people to join us. There is a very exciting time ahead, we want to recruit and retain people for the long term and help them achieve their goals."
Bright & Beautiful have won many Business Awards, with franchise owners being shortlisted for awards nationally and locally. We are recognised as a strong and ethical franchisor. We are active members of the BFA and were shortlisted for emerging Franchisor of the Year award in 2014 by the British Franchise Association.
We were also the Winners of Outstanding Entrepreneur 2016 in the Northern Power Awards, Winner of Overall Top Franchise Award 2016 with Workingmums, winner of the Best Business and Best Franchisor categories in the prestigious 2016 Best Business Women Awards
Bright & Beautiful’s Franchise System was recently awarded 93% 'outstanding' in a benchmark survey, and the brand has been featured in many publications including The Mail on Sunday Magazine, The Guardian, Red magazine, Good Housekeeping, and more.
Bright & Beautiful is an Associate member of the British Franchise Association.
“I chose Bright & Beautiful because they are ethical and I wanted to run a business from home. It feels great to know that I am providing my clients with a high level and professional service and I am able to employ local people and give them a career path as well as a happy working environment.”
“I like the aspect that we gets lots and lots of support, and that we are running our own business but are not entirely on our own.”
Nicola Bailey owner of Rossendale
How much does a Bright & Beautiful franchise cost?
We would like to tell you more about our cash positive business model and explain how other people have been able to fund their own business. Our initial fee is £17,995 plus VAT plus working capital. As a successful and well established franchise business we can help you secure full funding for your business venture with:
6 reasons to CONTACT US NOW:
- Our franchise areas are in demand.
- You need to check if your territory is available before you get too excited.
- Having been recently acquired by Dwyer Group, Bright & Beautiful is entering an even more exciting phase of development, you’ll want to be a part of this success story
- Bright & Beautiful have a cash positive business model to share with you
- Bright & Beautiful offer training and support which is rated as outstanding by existing franchisees
- As an ethical employer, with a firm foundation of business values and a focussed, experienced and friendly team we’re confident you’ll want to join us
Once again, be assured we don’t hard sell, we are people JUST LIKE YOU.
- Mike from Newbury
- From the outset the Bright & Beautiful team have been professional, efficient, warm, encouraging and supportive.Since investing there has been no change in this; our HQ Team never fail to keep me informed and are always there with support and advice. They are courteous, respectful and warm, with a s...
- Vicky Brind from Fareham
- Having been a police officer for 16 years I felt it was time I took control of my own future and income. I wanted to own my own business which could work around my children. Bright & Beautiful is hard work, but it offers amazing opportunities to work for yourself, learn about recruitment, marketing,...
- Clare Pearson - Owner of South Northamptonshire
- The inital training course was just fantastic. The course was informative and presented in a fun & friendly manner. I haven't stopped smiling since I first entered the room and am now very excited about starting my business!
- Faye McDonough - Owner of Altrincham, Hale, Sale & Surrounds
- I would recommend Bright & Beautiful to any Mum wanting to get back in to work. The income is enough to support my family and we are growing fast due to popular demand and word of mouth from lots of happy clients! My quality of life is excellent; I can run my own business with lots of dedication but...
- Bright & Beautiful launches first franchise in Wales
- 20 May 2019
- Bright & Beautiful a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of Neighbourly®, the world’s largest franchisor of home service brands, has launched its first franchise in Wales this month as part of a major national expansion programme. Adelaide Morgan will be running the profession...
- Bright & Beautiful launches nationwide programme of Discovery Days
- 09 May 2019
- Bright & Beautiful a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of Neighborly, formerly the Dwyer Group, is launching a new series of Discovery Days for potential franchise owners. The 2019 schedule is designed to deliver a real insight into running a Bright & Beautiful professional ...
- Bright & Beautiful host tea party for elderly clients to help reduce social isolation
- 01 May 2019
- Bright & Beautiful, a Grays based ethical and eco-friendly professional housekeeping franchise business, hosted a tea party in April to reduce social isolation and loneliness for its elderly clients. Franchise owner, Niamh Wakeling and her team of four housekeepers, invited more than a dozen of it...
- North Tyneside Bright & Beautiful wins ‘Employer of the Year’ for the North East
- 05 April 2019
- Bright & Beautiful, a North Tyneside ethical and eco-friendly professional housekeeping franchise business has been named ‘Employer of the Year’ for the North East at the Federation of Small Business (FSB) Excellence Awards 2019. Celebrating the win at last week’s annual awards, Helen Ross, busi...
- Bright & Beautiful franchise owner in the running for national award
- 18 March 2019
- Cleaning entrepreneur Sarah Reeves has been named as one of only three business owners to be shortlisted for a national award which recognizes franchise owners going above and beyond for their customers. Sarah owns the Buckinghamshire Bright & Beautiful professional housekeeping franchise, which d...
- Home is where the heart is for local Derby-based eco-friendly housekeeping business
- 18 February 2019
- Derby-based franchise owner, Toni Hibbert, is today celebrating a successful first year in business running her professional housekeeping business, Bright & Beautiful, whilst creating opportunities for local employment. Launched on 14th February 2018, Toni now employs nine trusted housekeepers fro...
- Business boost for Rossendale as eco-friendly housekeeping franchise opens new shop
- 15 January 2019
- Rossendale has been given a business boost with a new eco-friendly cleaning and laundry shop set to open in its town centre. Bright & Beautiful, the award-winning professional domestic housekeeping franchise, will open its doors on 18th January to local residents in and around the town. The succes...
- Bright & Beautiful hits 60 franchise milestone
- 10 January 2019
- Bright & Beautiful, a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of Neighborly, formerly the Dwyer Group, is welcoming four new franchisees to its growing network, taking the number across the UK to 60. Alex Vorwerg will be taking over the Sandbach and Nantwich franchise territory, b...
- Malvern couple toast phenomenal first franchise year
- 12 December 2018
- Malvern couple Stuart Callister and Eve Winkler are celebrating a hugely successful first year in business running their Bright & Beautiful franchise, a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of Neighborly, formerly the Dwyer Group, Having launched in Malvern in 2017, Stuart and ...
- Bright & Beautiful packs a punch for Macmillan
- 12 December 2018
- Chorley based Bright & Beautiful franchise owner, Laura Brookes, had a knockout win on 8th December, when she took part in a white collar boxing event in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, raising over £750. Having never stepped into a boxing ring in her life, Laura gave herself a couple of challe...
- Ethical housekeeping franchise earns top business award
- 22 November 2018
- A North Tyneside professional domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful, has won the prestigious ‘New Business of the Year’ award at the North Tyneside Business Awards 2018. Celebrating the win at last week’s annual awards, Helen Ross, business owner of Bright & Beautiful Nor...
- Dwyer Group brands join forces to support BBC DIY SOS
- 22 August 2018
- North East based Drain Doctor and Bright & Beautiful contributed their drainage and housekeeping services to a newly adapted home in North Shields for a family featured on BBC DIY SOS. The teams from Drain Doctor and Bright & Beautiful attended the Big Reveal on 16thAugust to welcome the well-dese...
- Bright & Beautiful welcomes five new franchisees in national expansion programme
- 26 July 2018
- Bright & Beautiful a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of the Dwyer Group, is welcoming five new franchisees to its network, taking the number across the UK to 57. The five new franchises, two of which are run by husband and wife teams, join the award winning Cheadle based b...
- Bright & Beautiful reaches £6million milestone with plans to create 500 new jobs
- 30 April 2018
- Bright & Beautiful a domestic housekeeping service provider, part of the Dwyer Group, has a nationwide franchise network which has exceeded a £6million annual turnover this month, its highest revenue point since the company launched in Manchester in 2007. The award-winning Cheadle based business h...
- Bright & Beautiful appoints VP Operations to join expanding team
- 31 January 2018
- Bright & Beautiful domestic housekeeping services, part of the Dwyer Group, has appointed Julie Gelder as VP Operations to take the business into 2018, which it plans to make its most ambitious growth year to date. Launched in 2007, Bright & Beautiful now has 55 franchises nationwide, employing ov...
- Sue Moore appointed new managing director of Bright & Beautiful
- 14 August 2017
- Sue Moore has been appointed as the new President and MD of Bright & Beautiful domestic homecare services, following the company’s recent acquisition by the Dwyer Group, one of the world’s largest parent companies of trade service brands and an international powerhouse in franchising. Since launch...
- Dwyer Group® Acquires Bright & Beautiful®
- 18 April 2017
- Deal adds more than 50 franchise units and grows Dwyer Group to £1.2B in system-wide sales. The Dwyer Group, Inc., one of the world’s largest parent companies of trade service brands, has completed the add-on acquisition of Bright & Beautiful, a home cleaning service based in Manchester. The deal ...
- Bright & Beautiful franchise swaps cleaning cloths for charity shoeboxes in support of Operation Christmas Child
- 10 January 2017
- Professional housekeeping franchise, Bright & Beautiful, volunteered to spend the day at a Derby depot on 14 November to pack shoeboxes full of toys, clothes and supplies for Operation Christmas Child, a project of Samaritan's Purse, to deliver gift-filled shoeboxes to over 146 million children in m...
- Why forces to franchising is such a good fit
- 22 July 2016
- Bright & Beautiful has always attracted a hugely diverse range of people looking to set up their own domestic housekeeping franchise. My own experience of the long hours of a corporate career and many conversations with other working parents gave me great confidence that a highly professional fra...
- Investing my redundancy money in my future
- Being made redundant once was a blow but Cambridge-based project manager, Yvona Brandstatterova, found it hard to bear a second time and decided to find a safer route into the world of enterprise using her redundancy payouts and franchising. In February 2013, she visited The Franchise Show at ExCel ...
- Faye McDonough, Altrincham & Hale
- Why did you decide on a Bright & Beautiful franchise? Because it would give me the financial stability but more than anything it would give me the time I wanted and needed to be with my children as a single mum, and it did!!How long have you been a franchisee? 3.5 years.What are your top three f...
- Sarah Reeves, Buckinghamshire
- Sarah Reeves, had worked in the construction industry for 20 years before losing her job in 2006. With two children to support, Jamie and Rebecca, she quickly retrained to work for a domiciliary care agency for six years as a business manager before being made redundant again in 2012. Not one to ...