Brokerplan - Loan Advisor Franchise
Become a Commercial Financial Consultant with access to over 250 UK based lenders providing business, bridging and personal loans.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £4,995
- Available areas
- Throughout the UK
A Unique Opportunity to Launch Your Own Commercial Finance Brokerage
- A Low Investment / High Return Professional Business Opportunity
- Investment from £4,995 - First Year Income Projections £30K - £75K
- The services of the Professional Commercial Finance Broker are in very strong demand as the major UK high street banks remain reserved with their lending.
- Many new banks and private lending organisations have entered the market with a strong appetite to lend to the SME market with new and Innovative financial products.
- When you train as a Brokerplan Business Partner you will gain immediate access to over 250 UK-based lenders to serve the needs of your clients.
- Previous financial services sector experience is not required, just the confidence to work with owner/managers of SME organisations and a desire to build your own profitable and sustainable business.
- The investment requirement to set up and launch your business starts at £4,995 which includes a residential training course, marketing & business development support.
- With a typical case delivering income in the range £2k - £8K we expect a very fast ROI on your investment with projected first year earnings in the range £30K - £75K.
The Brokerplan Business Partnership Proposition
As a Brokerplan Business Partner we will give you the training, product knowledge, and business support required to offer a broad range of commercial and business finance services to your clients.
Brokerplan is a true turnkey business proposition, our comprehensive business administration and marketing package will ensure that you are fully equipped and ready to generate valuable business opportunities from day one.
Supporting SME Clients – High Demand Business Services
As a fully-trained and supported Brokerplan Business Partner you will assist your clients in obtaining support for the following core financial products:
- Commercial mortgages, Buy-To-Let properties etc.
- Property development loans for builders and property professionals
- Mortgages to buy or refinance a trading business
- Short-term loans and ‘bridging finance’
- Working Capital Loans from Peer to Peer lenders
- Business purchase loans to support acquisition, expansion and general growth
- Alternative Overdraft Business Loans
- Asset Leasing and Hire Purchase for equipment, machinery, commercial vehicle etc.
- Cash flow support – Factoring and Invoice finance
- Equity Release on Residential Properties or BTL Portfolios
- A broad range of any purpose personal loans
- Capital allowance claims on commercial property
- Business and property Insurances
- Pension utilisation for business purposes
Each of these services offers valuable fee income opportunities.
Brokerplan Business Partnership - Key Benefits Summary
- High demand, professional business to business opportunity.
- Full FCA compliance provided – Appointed Representative (AR) Status, Registered Individuals
- Modest business investment starting at £4,995 (No VAT payable).
- Home-based business worked full or part-time.
- Anticipated 100% ROI on first 2 - 3 commercial cases completed.
- Comprehensive business training – Residential programme including hotel accommodation
- Training offered for individuals, partnerships or multiple delegates.
- Comprehensive business reference and training manual.
- Full back office/admin support package.
- Industry-leading commission and fee income package
- Projected earnings £30K - £75K in year 1 dependent on chosen package.
- Dedicated Business Development Manager.
- In-house Consultancy support to manage and track every opportunity.
- Fully-configured commercial finance website – customised for your business.
- Full web hosting and e-mail facilities provided.
- Logo /brand design and customised business brochures.
- Marketing resource includes website, e-newsletters, and social media support.
Join the UK’s Number 1 Commercial Finance Network and Learn How Brokerplan Can Help Launch Your Business
If you have a genuine interest in developing your own business as a commercial finance specialist then we would be delighted to hear from you. We offer a no obligation discovery session to fully explain how our business model works and to demonstrate the significant potential.
Take the first step to job satisfaction and financial independence. Complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
For an informal discussion please contact our Business Development Director – John Kent
- Broker Plan – a Growing Commercial Finance Network
- 19 June 2018
- Broker Plan is a growing network of Commercial Finance brokers run by Yorkshire based brokerage, The White Rose Finance Group, and currently attracts over 100 enquiries to join the network every month. Pictured above are a number of graduates from the recent training programme in May. Due to the ...
- Is NOW Time for a Fresh Start?
- 20 December 2017
- Did you know British entrepreneurs are more likely to start a business in January than any other month? Maybe now is the time to launch your business as a Commercial Finance Professional. Take advantage of our unique low investment business opportunity with a high return professional business...
- Introducing Darren Peacock - Brokerplan Business Partner
- Darren joined the Brokerplan Network and launched 'Peacock Business Finance' in 2014 after a long career in the food industry. Based on Humberside Darren had spent many years building up a chilled and frozen food distribution business which was successfully sold to management colleagues. Looking...
- Eamonn O’Connor – MD of Olympic Finance
- Eamonn was one of the early adopters of the Brokerplan Programme having joined us in 2012. We recently caught up with him and asked him a few pertinent questions.. Q. You come from a Business to Business background, so there is an obvious fit with the programme, but of all the business opportuniti...