Camile Thai - Fast-Casual Restaurant Franchise
Join a unique thriving food delivery brand with solid support in a booming market.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: £100,000
- Total Investment: £100,000
- Minimum Investment: £100,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities available in London.
Camile Thai is a healthy and sustainable fast-casual restaurant brand operating in the home delivery category which is poised for significant growth in the UK.
Camile Thai Kitchen is a healthy and sustainable restaurant brand operating in the home delivery category, in the ever-expanding delivery industry in the UK.
With 45+ restaurants and counting, Camile is rapidly growing its sustainable and healthy business across different revenue models. We’re at the forefront of the delivery restaurant industry, featuring in Forbes and a host of other business publications and consistently winning awards for Best Thai and Healthiest Takeaway every year within the Irish market. Camile now aims to bring that experience and knowledge further across London and the South of England.
Camile believes that small acts lead to big change. We take a stand for things that are important to us. That’s why we only use fully compostable packaging and implement ways to lower our carbon footprint. We create delicious dishes, served in environmentally conscious packaging as we endeavor to give our guests’ the best experience whilst causing no harm to our planet. Choosing Camile is a signifier of intention of people’s desire to join the green revolution. We research emerging nutritional trends and collaborate with a team of talented chefs, to produce dishes our community expects. We are always trying to find more sustainable ways for you to enjoy Camile, guilt-free. Just ask the 7,000 guests who attended Camile Yoga sessions across 2019.
We create innovative food that is perfectly tailored to holding its heat and quality during delivery. Our in-store service is optimized to increase the capacity of sales for dine-in, takeaway and collection. Our innovation stretches beyond the restaurant, having partnered with Manna to become the world leader in drone delivery for food. We strive to be at the cutting edge of new technology, always keen to see what technology can improve our guests’ experiences. Each touchpoint of the customer’s journey has been closely analysed to create a world-class guest experience that leads the home delivery restaurant industry.
We put trust in our staff and in our workspaces. We recruit carefully, and it’s our ambition to create a culture of great service, full of inspired staff. This is how we build the best teams. Restaurants run their own driver fleet, while also maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with industry-leading aggregators. This two-tiered approach to delivery gives us a significant advantage over our competitors.
The last year has seen a fundamental shift in the traditional restaurant lines of service. People’s habits have drastically changed, with monthly restaurant deliveries growing by 350% since last March. Camile is well-positioned to flourish and thrive in this new environment, with our restaurants geared towards a quick and efficient delivery process, facilitated by our brand-new app, offering a flawless ordering service for home delivery and collection. With online food delivery and the on-demand economy set to increase to a hefty $200 billion in the next 4 years and 57% of the population not having used delivery services before, there is huge opportunity for Camile to grow.
Since opening our first location in 2010, the business has expanded through a combination of company-owned and franchised restaurants. Ongoing expansion in London remains at the forefront of our strategy. The Camile franchising model has been well developed in Ireland and is a winning business model. With single-unit and multi-unit franchisees growing our businesses at a steady rate, it’s an amazing time to join Camile Thai. At Camile, prospective franchisees will find the opportunity to join a unique thriving food delivery brand in a booming market, with an incredible opportunity for growth
- Healthy and sustainable food offer to appeal to young urban professionals (compostable packaging, dairy-free and vegan options, calorie counted, to name a few)
- Existing restaurants turnover up to €35,000 per week in Ireland (where Camile are market leaders) / £20,000+ in London. Most franchisees are opening or have opened further outlets
- We use the latest bespoke technology to manage the logistics of delivery and user experience online
- Suits owner-operators capable of building their own team
- Contemporary restaurants and unique packaging design, with a brand focus on innovation
Investing in Your Future
Camile’s franchise model offers a fantastic balance between the freedom of being your own boss and the support of an established network. This model has allowed many entrepreneurial individuals to work for themselves, without feeling alone.
Each Camile Thai store is individually owned and operated by franchise owners who are committed to contributing to their local economy. Investment in a new Camile restaurant will be from £200k, to cover not only the pre-opening expenses and franchise package fees, but to fit out a fully functioning restaurant kitchen.
Franchisees for Camile will likely have three characteristics:
- Minimum personal investment £100k (total £200k+)
- Hands-on operators who are keen to grow
- Relevant management experience
The Franchise Package
- Market research on the proposed development area.
- Assistance with site selection, store design, equipment selection.
- 6-week fast track franchisee training program
- Operations manuals.
- Pre-opening staff recruitment and training.
- Assistance with hygiene and health and safety registration.
- Assistance with business plans.
- Post-Opening – Lifetime Support
- Ongoing communications with the Camile community.
- Central purchasing – food, consumables, uniforms etc.
- Marketing and advertising support
- Website and online advertising
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages
- Leaflet distribution
- Product and concept development
- Post-opening hand holding and training
- Lifetime training, assessment and support
- Lifetime training, assessment and support
- Minimum personal investment £100k (total £200k+)
- Regular local and national meetings
At Camile Thai, prospective franchisees will find the opportunity to join a unique thriving food delivery brand with solid support in a booming market, and an incredible opportunity for growth. Contact us today for more information.
- Camile Thai has expanded to 40 locations in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- 15 June 2021
- International multi-platform Asian food business Camile Food Group and ghost kitchen industry leader Kitchen United, which operates multiconcept, off-premise-only kitchens, announced an agreement to launch Camile Thai in the United States with Kitchen United MIX. The delicious, healthy and purpose ...
- Camile Multi-Unit franchisee opens 8th outlet in Bangor, N. Ireland
- 11 May 2021
- Camile Thai Kitchen, the healthy home delivery restaurant chain, has announced the opening of it’s third Northern Ireland branch, in Bangor, Co. Down – and the 8th franchise for multi-unit franchisee Pramod Thankapan. The new franchise is located close to the waterside in this up-market ...
- Brody Sweeney’s Franchise Diary
- 17 March 2021
- 10 ways to know if your new business idea is a good one You’ve slept on it You have explained it to 10 people to see how they react – except for family It’s within your capability to do it You can afford it / are able to get it funded You are ...
- Camile capitalises on 2020 growth
- 24 February 2021
- Announces 15 new locations and 300 Jobs · Announces aggressive expansion fuelled by pandemic-driven growth · Plans 2021 tech pivot, with further investment in drone delivery and kitchen robotics · Recently launched a “franchise as a service” venture to ...
- 10 ways to prepare your business for franchising to others
- 24 November 2020
- I’m Brody Sweeney, the founder of Camile Thai Kitchen, an award winning home delivery franchise. This blog is not about my business, but rather some advice for if you’re thinking about franchising, or indeed already involved in it – and want to learn more. Franchising your business so others ...
- 10 ways to manage the finances of your business during the pandemic
- 23 November 2020
- I’m Brody Sweeney, the founder of Camile Thai Kitchen, an award winning home delivery franchise. This blog is not about my business, but rather some advice for if you’re thinking about franchising, or indeed already involved in it – and want to learn more. Making sure your cash doesn’t ...
- Drone food delivery: why our restaurant is going all in
- 20 November 2020
- why camile thai kitchen is going ‘all in’ on drones, robots “We are going all-in on drone delivery, planning to have customers receiving their food by air in the next year at the latest within Ireland, and shortly after that in the U.K.,” said Brody Sweeney, founder and CEO Camile Thai ...
- 10 ways to manage the finances of your franchise during the pandemic
- 22 September 2020
- If I have any good advice to give around running the finances of your business, get a Shabu to come work with you. From the beginning, working with me as a part time accountant, Shabu Mani took charge of the money – making sure we kept our books up to date, and that we knew exactly where we were at ...
- 10 personality traits of winning franchise owners
- 09 September 2020
- A misconception with prospective franchisees is the belief that sticking a franchisors name over the door means instant success. What they don’t realise is that a franchise is made up of individual business owners, and that is where the real success lies. The franchisor’s most crucial job comes at ...
- 10 tips to manage covid-19 as a business by brody sweeney
- 08 July 2020
- Far too many businesses, both franchised and not, have found the ground torn from under them as the pandemic took hold. If you are one of those finding it hard, I’m setting out some ideas based on how we have been managing the pandemic. We have been incredibly fortunate, despite the trauma ...