Countrywide Grounds Maintenance - Commercial Services Franchise
Enjoy virtually unlimited growth potential within your territory with this grounds maintenance franchise. Only a handful of areas available.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £44,950 + VAT
- Minimum Investment: £44,950
- Available areas
- Countrywide Grounds Maintenance franchises are almost sold out. We only have one virgin franchise territory available in North Wales.
A Truly Exceptional British Franchise with Over 30 Years of Success
It’s clear to see why there is just 1 new franchise territory available...
Established in 1984, Countrywide Grounds Maintenance is one of the most established brands in both landscaping & grounds maintenance and British franchising. The numbers speak for themselves:
- Over £27,000,000 Network Turnover
- 45 Regional Franchise Owners
- An average franchise turnover of £600,000
- Expected net profits of 20%
It’s clear to see why there is only 1 new franchise territory remaining and a limited number of franchise resales.
A future-proof business model that will always be in demand
You may have never considered starting a Grounds Maintenance business, why would you? But when you consider the unwavering demand that our businesses experience, you may just change your mind.
For as long as the grass grows, our franchisees will have work to complete and at a large scale. And where there’s muck there’s money, with Grounds Maintenance contracts being worth anywhere between £1,000 to £1million!
No experience needed to earn £1million+ net profits over 10 years
As the business owner, you won’t be doing the hard graft yourself. You will manage the business on the back end; employing and managing skilled staff, implementing local marketing, managing company finances and winning new contracts.
Countrywide Grounds Maintenance franchisees come from a range of different backgrounds from the emergency services, to finance and more. But all have one thing in common, the desire to build a business in excess of £1million turnover and create a better lifestyle for themselves and the people around them.
You will receive comprehensive training when joining Countrywide to bring you up to speed with the systems and software’s we already have in place. If that wasn’t enough, you will benefit from the support of over 25 head office staff, including your dedicated business development manager who will be with you every step of the way.
The benefits of being a part of a truly national brand
When you join Countrywide, you will be immediately tapping into not just 30 years of experience, but also the brand reputation and existing national contracts that an established company enjoys. And we show no signs of stopping as our team is always on the looking out for new opportunities to work with businesses on a national scale.
Available new areas
Countrywide Grounds Maintenance franchises are almost sold out. We only have one virgin franchise territory available in North Wales.
With some Countrywide Franchise Owners having been in the network for over 15 years we occasionally get franchise areas available to purchase on a resale basis.
At the time of writing, we have 2 areas available for resale in Nottingham and Slough.
However, if you are interested in a Countrywide business, please do still enquire! You will be placed on the waiting list for your area and kept up to date with the latest resale opportunities.
- East Sussex entrepreneur replants his roots back into a new Countrywide Grounds Maintenance franchise
- 04 March 2020
- With over three decades of working in the horticulture sector, Est Sussex based entrepreneur Dan Lillywhite has replanted his roots for the second time by buying a Countrywide Grounds Maintenance® franchise business, covering Brighton, Eastbourne, Hastings and its surrounds. Building a new depot...
- Countrywide welcome first sister and brother franchise team
- 11 November 2019
- Banbury, UK (11 November 2019) – With over 18 years of experience in the accountancy and finance sector, Kerensa Rose has chosen to cultivate a new career away from the corporate life to a world of grounds maintenance with her brother Courtney, to launch a new Countrywide Grounds Maintenance® franch...
- Countrywide Grounds business boosts workforce in South Wales by more than a quarter
- 10 July 2019
- Banbury, UK (9 July 2019) – With over 3,000 sites to maintain, tidy and keep safe for local residents and businesses across South Wales, Countrywide Grounds Maintenance®, the UK’s leading professional grounds maintenance contractor, has increased its workforce by more than a quarter in a year, to en...
- Countrywide Grounds Maintenance wins grass cutting contract with Welsh council to help save costs
- 20 May 2019
- Countrywide Grounds Maintenance®, the UK’s leading professional grounds maintenance contractor, has recently won a new flexible grass cutting contract up to four years with the Vale of Glamorgan Council to help reduce its costs. This agreement also allows the number of cuts to be reduced in futur...