Countrywide Grounds Maintenance - Commercial Services Franchise
Enjoy virtually unlimited growth potential within your territory with this grounds maintenance franchise. Only a handful of areas available.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £44,950 + VAT
- Minimum Investment: £44,950
- Available areas
A Cut Above The Rest. Countrywide Grounds Maintenance Is A Truly Exceptional Franchise Opportunity
With over 49 franchised outlets and franchisees employing over 600 staff, Countrywide Grounds Maintenance has a multimillion-pound turnover maintaining 12,000 sites across the UK, ranging in contract value from £500 to over £1,000,000 per year.
Are you a Countrywide Grounds Person?
Countrywide carefully selects franchisees to maintain outstanding brand reputation and ensuring a mutually successful future for both parties. Whether it be creating business relationships, motivating your staff or retaining valued customers, we’re looking for personable individuals with strong leadership qualities.
This isn’t for anyone, we want to speak to serious franchise prospects considering a serious business opportunity.
About Countrywide Grounds Maintenance
Countrywide Grounds Maintenance provides an extensive range of all-year-round grounds maintenance services to the commercial sector including; grass cutting, sports pitch marking, pruning, hedge cutting, road sweeping, litter & leaf clearance, hard & soft landscaping, fencing, turfing, gritting, snow clearance and tree surgery.
With large exclusive franchise territories, an impressive blue-chip customer base, extensive national accounts and very low market penetration, each Countrywide Grounds Maintenance franchisee has virtually unlimited growth potential within their territory.
Countrywide's customer list reads like the Who's Who of the business world with numerous national account contracts and a wide variety of blue-chip clients ranging across the business spectrum including customers such as supermarket chains, schools & colleges, business parks, hospitals, airports, housing associations, offices, retail parks, theme parks, sports grounds, motorway services and heritage sites.
Accordingly, Countrywide franchisees are building high revenue businesses, with turnovers in excess of £1,000,000, ensuring strong financial security for their future.
Countrywide is widely recognized for its excellent initial and ongoing support and training. New franchisees benefit from 3 weeks initial training at Head Office and on-territory, they also spend time shadowing existing franchisees to fully understand the business. New franchisees also benefit from an initial Head Office marketing launch and ongoing Head Office telesales and tendering support, with the vast majority of contracts being sourced through head office on behalf of the franchisees.
Due to Countrywide’s phenomenal success over the last 30 years there are only a handful of virgin territories available. There are resales where franchisees are looking to retire.
Please request information for more details of opportunities near you.
A Neighbourly Group Business
When you invest in Countrywide Grounds Maintenance, you become a part of one of the largest franchise groups in the world. With a network of nearly 3,500 business owners worldwide Neighbourly is the go to for service franchises. Being a Neighbourly Brand, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll be benefiting from expert training, proven systems, and dedicated franchise support.
The cost of Countrywide’s franchise package for a new territory is £44,950 + vat.
Included within this franchise package is everything you need to get you started running your own business, including training, equipment, manuals, software, uniforms, stationary, and much more.
Countrywide Grounds Maintenance also has an excellent relationship with the franchising banks who can offer financial support of up to 70% of the start-up costs, should you require any financial assistance.
- East Sussex entrepreneur replants his roots back into a new Countrywide Grounds Maintenance franchise
- 04 March 2020
- With over three decades of working in the horticulture sector, Est Sussex based entrepreneur Dan Lillywhite has replanted his roots for the second time by buying a Countrywide Grounds Maintenance® franchise business, covering Brighton, Eastbourne, Hastings and its surrounds. Building a new depot...
- Countrywide welcome first sister and brother franchise team
- 11 November 2019
- Banbury, UK (11 November 2019) – With over 18 years of experience in the accountancy and finance sector, Kerensa Rose has chosen to cultivate a new career away from the corporate life to a world of grounds maintenance with her brother Courtney, to launch a new Countrywide Grounds Maintenance® franch...
- Countrywide Grounds business boosts workforce in South Wales by more than a quarter
- 10 July 2019
- Banbury, UK (9 July 2019) – With over 3,000 sites to maintain, tidy and keep safe for local residents and businesses across South Wales, Countrywide Grounds Maintenance®, the UK’s leading professional grounds maintenance contractor, has increased its workforce by more than a quarter in a year, to en...
- Countrywide Grounds Maintenance wins grass cutting contract with Welsh council to help save costs
- 20 May 2019
- Countrywide Grounds Maintenance®, the UK’s leading professional grounds maintenance contractor, has recently won a new flexible grass cutting contract up to four years with the Vale of Glamorgan Council to help reduce its costs. This agreement also allows the number of cuts to be reduced in futur...