Drain Doctor - Plumbing and Drainage Franchise
Join the largest full service combined plumbing and drainage company in the UK.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £33,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities available in the UK
From a Franchise Business You Want:
A successful brand, an established network, profitability, growth, 1st class support, high standards
Drain Doctor delivers All this and more!
Drain Doctor, franchising for the past 20 years, has a reputation for delivering excellence to UK customers. We are now looking for ambitious business owners to join our network where FULL training and support is offered!
Drain Doctor is one of the best-known names in the UK drainage and plumbing market, with a reputation for excellence allowing you to own a business that capitalises on that brand power to deliver substantial profits.
As a Drain Doctor business owner providing an essential 24/7/365 service, you will manage your team of technicians to deliver exceptional service to domestic and commercial customers. With established top performers generating well over £1m turnover, do you have the ambition and determination to grow a substantial business?
A business model PROVEN to deliver, established in the UK for over 20+ years and supported by The Dwyer Group, a global multi franchise service focused organisation
You will receive comprehensive training, ongoing support, bespoke technology and marketing expertise, all driving your business growth. Our systems maximise productivity and efficiency and you also benefit from the experience of other like-minded business owners in the Drain Doctor network. This ensures constant innovation, helping to strengthen your business.
Our in-house National Accounts Team
Thanks to our scale we hold a number of major corporate accounts, jobs from which are passed from our in-house National Accounts Team to your exclusive trading area – at no cost.
As a values-driven company, we are proud to make four promises to our business owners:
- Marketing Support: From AdWords to social media, we use a variety of digital marketing initiatives to help build a regular flow of customer leads.
- Streamlined Systems: Technology refinement over 30 years ensures you spend more time growing your business and less time on the paperwork.
- Financial Control: Our support includes business planning, financial training and coaching, alongside a suite of tools that put you firmly in control of your money.
- Achieve Ambitions: Whether you're looking for a great family income or building an asset for early retirement, your business works around your goals.
Drain Doctor Investment Information
We have a number of new territories available, alongside established businesses within our franchise network that are available for resale.
A new Drain Doctor franchise territory requires an average total investment of approximately £70,000 + VAT. This includes: the franchise fee and working capital to see you through to your break even point.
We have strong relationships with lenders who will finance up to 70% of your investment, subject to status – means you may only need £33,000 + VAT in liquid capital to get started.
Resale prices vary depending on size and business performance.
Start your business with the reassurance, guidance and support of the team from the Dwyer Group, a global multibillion-pound group of service brands. We know how to make your business successful and profitable – we’ve been helping franchisees change their lives for over 30 years.
The Culture of Our Franchise is to Live R.I.C.H
- Customer Focus
- Having Fun Resale prices vary depending on size and business performance.
- So Much More...
- Drain Doctor does 'so much more' than just plumbing and drainage, watch to see what makes us different.
- Dwyer Group expands Drain Doctor franchise nationally with two new owners
- 28 August 2018
- Dwyer Group, one of the world’s largest parent companies of home service brands, has expanded its Drain Doctor franchise locations to 53, with two new franchise owners coming on board – Carl Butterfield and Steve and Myles Lawless. Carl Butterfield took over the management of Drain Doctor Gloucest...
- Despite hopes of a soft Brexit being flushed away, Drain Doctor keeps on growing
- 23 August 2018
- With the fear of a no-deal Brexit and UK businesses living through uncertain economic times, the drainage industry has seemingly not had the same problems growing their businesses, according to Drain Doctor, the UK’s largest full service combined commercial and domestic plumbing organisation. D...
- Dwyer Group brands join forces to support BBC DIY SOS
- 22 August 2018
- North East based Drain Doctor and Bright & Beautiful contributed their drainage and housekeeping services to a newly adapted home in North Shields for a family featured on BBC DIY SOS. The teams from Drain Doctor and Bright & Beautiful attended the Big Reveal on 16thAugust to welcome the well-dese...
- Drain Doctor Portsmouth and Southampton celebrates 24th anniversary
- 13 August 2018
- Plumbing and drainage franchise, Drain Doctor Portsmouth and Southampton, is celebrating 24 years in business this month. To mark the occasion, Drain Doctor, located in Southampton, is offering its loyal customers across Hampshire a special ‘thank you’ discount for any work that is carried out du...
- Walsall Drain Doctor Plumbing wins national 'Drainage Business of the Year 2018' accolade for the fifth time
- 24 July 2018
- Walsall Drain Doctor Plumbing franchise owner, Richard Scandrett, was recently named national 'Drainage Business of the Year 2018' for the fifth time by The Best Of Walsall, a unique gathering hub for the community and great local businesses. Richard Scandrett, a nine year Drain Doctor Plumbing f...
- Drain Doctor assists customers to victory during the World Cup 2018
- 21 June 2018
- With the World Cup 2018 now underway and England one game in, Drain Doctor, the UK's leading full service combined commercial and domestic plumbing and drainage organisation, recently launched a ‘World Cup’ marketing campaign for its network of over 50 franchise locations across the UK. Drain Doct...
- From Perth to Portsmouth for one of Drain Doctor’s shining stars
- 17 April 2018
- Allan’s military skills equip him well for plumbing career Allan Rook joined the Drain Doctor team in 1994, bringing him with him a wealth of experience and expertise from a career that has taken him around the world several times! From his Scottish birthplace, Allan’s family moved to a remote p...
- Richard heads for £1m milestone in the Midlands
- 17 April 2018
- Quality technicians key to business growth and stability Richard Scandrett has run the Drain Doctor Franchise in Birmingham North and Wolverhampton for over eight years and now employs eight team members, servicing over 200 clients. Before joining us in 2010, father of two Richard enjoyed a suc...