Drain Doctor - Plumbing & Drainage Franchise
A recession resistant business opportunity with over 25 years of franchising experience.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: £33,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities available in the UK
Drain Doctor is a secure business opportunity with a proven 25-year track record of success.
Drain Doctor is one of the best-known names in the UK drainage and plumbing market, with a reputation for excellence allowing you to own a business that capitalises on that brand power to deliver substantial profits.
Drian Doctor is a management franchise in which your technicians provide an essential 24/7/365 service to domestic and commercial customers. With established top performers generating over £2m turnover, do you have the ambition and determination to grow a substantial business?
Training & Support
Upon joining Drain Doctor, you will be enrolled onto our 1-week in-house training course, along with an on-site training programme. On-going training includes; regional meetings and our national and international ‘Reunion’ weekends.
Once you’ve started your franchise, you will be accompanied every step of the way by your dedicated franchise consultant, who will be in regular contact with you. They will assist you in business planning and aid your growth with their experience. In addition to this, the Drain Doctor marketing team is on hand to provide support in generating new enquiries. Your local marketing specialist is available to consult you on best practice, alongside a graphic designer and PR specialist.
A major attraction to the Drain Doctor franchise is our national accounts team. Due to our scale we hold a number of major corporate accounts, jobs from which are passed from our in-house National Accounts Team to your exclusive trading area – at no cost.
Drain Doctor has continuous plans for growth and development in 2019. Joining the Pro Trade Network alongside other Neighbourly brands, gives Drain Doctor franchisees discounts of products, equipment and materials.
In addition to this, Drain Doctor will update its web estate to provide a professional image to clients that aims to maximise conversions.
A Neighbourly Franchise
Drain Doctor is a key part of the Neighbourly UK franchise group. With nearly 3,500 franchise owners across the world, Neighbourly really is the gold standard in service franchise brands. Being a Neighbourly franchisee, you can be safe in the knowledge that you are benefitting from the best franchise training, systems and support.
Drain Doctor Investment Information
We have a number of new territories available, alongside established businesses within our franchise network that are available for resale.
A new Drain Doctor franchise territory requires an average total investment of approximately £70,000 + VAT. This includes: the franchise fee and working capital to see you through to your breakeven point. We have strong relationships with lenders who will finance up to 70% of your investment.
- So Much More...
- Drain Doctor does 'so much more' than just plumbing and drainage, watch to see what makes us different.
- Neighbourly enjoys bumper start to 2019 with expansion of Drain Doctor franchise
- 21 March 2019
- Neighborly, the world’s largest franchisor of home service brands, has enjoyed a bumper start to 2019 by adding three new franchisees to its Drain Doctor network, bringing the number of locally-owned and operated franchise locations across the UK to 55. Shaun Bartlett, James Light and Will Mel...
- Drain Doctor Newcastle & Sunderland sign Armed Forces Covenant to reinforce its commitment to the United Kingdom’s Armed Forces community
- 18 February 2019
- In recognition of its commitment to help military veterans transition into the workplace, Drain Doctor Newcastle & Sunderland has signed the Armed Forces Covenant to pledge that Armed Forces personnel, veterans, reservists and their families will be treated fairly by the business. Drain Doctor New...
- Former UK soldier brings discipline to new drainage business
- 08 January 2019
- With a background of military discipline and self-control, former soldier Shaun Bartlett is now applying his skillset to launch his first new business venture, a Drain Doctor Plumbing franchise, covering Cardiff and its surrounding area. Prior to the acquisition of his new plumbing and drainage...
- Drain Doctor Anglia to scale plumbing and drainage business across multiple additional territories
- 12 November 2018
- Drainage and plumbing franchise business, Drain Doctor Anglia, has revealed that it will also now cover multiple territories across the UK (North East London, South East London and Kent) as part of its expansion plan to provide a world-class 24/7 plumbing and drainage service to domestic and commerc...
- Drain Doctor Plumbing Anglia signs Armed Forces Covenant to reinforce its commitment to military veterans
- 08 November 2018
- In recognition of its commitment to help military veterans transition into the workplace, Drain Doctor Plumbing Anglia has signed the Armed Forces Covenant to pledge that armed forces personnel, veterans, reservists and their families will be treated fairly by the business. Drain Doctor Plumbing A...
- Dwyer Group expands Drain Doctor franchise nationally with two new owners
- 28 August 2018
- Dwyer Group, one of the world’s largest parent companies of home service brands, has expanded its Drain Doctor franchise locations to 53, with two new franchise owners coming on board – Carl Butterfield and Steve and Myles Lawless. Carl Butterfield took over the management of Drain Doctor Gloucest...
- Despite hopes of a soft Brexit being flushed away, Drain Doctor keeps on growing
- 23 August 2018
- With the fear of a no-deal Brexit and UK businesses living through uncertain economic times, the drainage industry has seemingly not had the same problems growing their businesses, according to Drain Doctor, the UK’s largest full service combined commercial and domestic plumbing organisation. D...
- Dwyer Group brands join forces to support BBC DIY SOS
- 22 August 2018
- North East based Drain Doctor and Bright & Beautiful contributed their drainage and housekeeping services to a newly adapted home in North Shields for a family featured on BBC DIY SOS. The teams from Drain Doctor and Bright & Beautiful attended the Big Reveal on 16thAugust to welcome the well-dese...
- Drain Doctor Portsmouth and Southampton celebrates 24th anniversary
- 13 August 2018
- Plumbing and drainage franchise, Drain Doctor Portsmouth and Southampton, is celebrating 24 years in business this month. To mark the occasion, Drain Doctor, located in Southampton, is offering its loyal customers across Hampshire a special ‘thank you’ discount for any work that is carried out du...
- Walsall Drain Doctor Plumbing wins national 'Drainage Business of the Year 2018' accolade for the fifth time
- 24 July 2018
- Walsall Drain Doctor Plumbing franchise owner, Richard Scandrett, was recently named national 'Drainage Business of the Year 2018' for the fifth time by The Best Of Walsall, a unique gathering hub for the community and great local businesses. Richard Scandrett, a nine year Drain Doctor Plumbing f...
- Drain Doctor assists customers to victory during the World Cup 2018
- 21 June 2018
- With the World Cup 2018 now underway and England one game in, Drain Doctor, the UK's leading full service combined commercial and domestic plumbing and drainage organisation, recently launched a ‘World Cup’ marketing campaign for its network of over 50 franchise locations across the UK. Drain Doct...
- From Perth to Portsmouth for one of Drain Doctor’s shining stars
- 17 April 2018
- Allan’s military skills equip him well for plumbing career Allan Rook joined the Drain Doctor team in 1994, bringing him with him a wealth of experience and expertise from a career that has taken him around the world several times! From his Scottish birthplace, Allan’s family moved to a remote p...
- Richard heads for £1m milestone in the Midlands
- 17 April 2018
- Quality technicians key to business growth and stability Richard Scandrett has run the Drain Doctor Franchise in Birmingham North and Wolverhampton for over eight years and now employs eight team members, servicing over 200 clients. Before joining us in 2010, father of two Richard enjoyed a suc...