Drain Doctor - Plumbing & Drainage Franchise
A recession resistant business opportunity with over 25 years of franchising experience.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: Available on request
- Available areas
- Opportunities available in the UK
Own a low-risk, high-earning business in a recession-proof industry
Drain Doctor is the UK’s largest drain clearance and emergency plumbing company. Established in 1994, Drain Doctor has completed almost half-a-million jobs since then, providing an essential service to homes and businesses nationwide.
Don’t worry, though, you won’t be getting your hands dirty yourself. Instead, you’ll employ trained technicians to complete the call outs, while you manage a business that can quickly deliver a six-figure income. In fact, as a Drain Doctor franchise owner, you can comfortably earn £1.5million over the next 10 years.
A future-proof and thriving business that will always be in demand
You’ll have heard the phrase: ‘where there’s muck, there’s money!’. And that’s certainly true for Drain Doctor. As long as there are drains to clear, and plumbing in our homes and businesses, there will always be a need for Drain Doctor and its franchise owners.
Admittedly, starting a new business for the first time can seem daunting. But, with Drain Doctor, you can take comfort knowing that there are already 57 thriving franchise location across the UK. What’s more, you’ll be joining the number 1 brand in an industry that remains resilient in even the harshest of economic climates.
No experience needed to earn £1.5million over the next 10 years
As a Drain Doctor franchise owner, you’ll receive comprehensive training, ongoing support, bespoke technology and marketing expertise, all driving your business forward. You’ll also benefit from the experience of other like-minded business owners in the Drain Doctor network, working together without competition.
You really don’t need any experience in plumbing, or have been self-employed before, to build a million-pound business. Top Drain Doctor franchise owners are generating more than £2million in annual turnover, and don’t have to do any of the dirty work themselves!
Benefit from national accounts with some of the UK’s best-known brands
Wouldn’t you like to be part of a company that boasts Nandos, Wetherspoons and DHL amongst its customers? What about David Lloyd, Decathalon and the Big Yellow Self Storage Company? As a truly national company, Drain Doctor is the trusted, go-to provider for these household names and many more!
As a Drain Doctor franchise owner, you’ll trade in a protected local territory in which you get all of the jobs from these major national accounts. And at no cost to you. Quickly topping up your local work, these clients add to your job count and increase your profitability.
Join a global franchising powerhouse with 3,700 fellow franchise owners
Drain Doctor is a valued part of Neighbourly, the world’s largest group of home service franchises. With 3,700 franchise owners, operating in 9 countries and serving 8.9million customers, Neighbourly really is the gold standard in this service sector.
What does this mean to you? As a Drain Doctor franchise owner, you will benefit from the economies of scale that a $2billion global company enjoys. Moreover, you can rest assured that your investment and future is in safe hands.
Only a few territories remaining, so don’t miss out on an area close to you
Drain Doctor is a mature franchise network that has steadily grown over the last 25 years. There are now just a handful of exclusive territories left, though, so you should register your interest today to avoid disappointment.
Request your free information pack today to learn more about franchising with Drain Doctor. If you like what you read, you can attend one of the company’s regular Discovery Days and find out how you could earn £1.5million or more in the next 10 years.
- So Much More...
- Drain Doctor does 'so much more' than just plumbing and drainage, watch to see what makes us different.
- Born and bred Sheffield entrepreneur expands into drainage industry with launch of new Drain Doctor
- 14 October 2019
- With over 15 years of running successful companies, Sheffield born and bred entrepreneur Neil Jessop is ready to take his strong business acumen to the next level by launching Sheffield’s first Drain Doctor® franchise. A qualified plumbing and gas engineer since 2013, Neil dedicated his time to ...
- Drain Doctor wins new drainage contract for Newham Council’s housing portfolio
- 17 September 2019
- Drain Doctor®, one of the UK’s largest drain clearance and emergency plumbing company, has won a new two-year contract with Newham Council to identify and resolve any drainage issues across its 16,000 council managed housing and residential estates. The contract started on 2nd September 2019. New...
- Drain Doctor Bristol lends helping hand to DIY SOS for third time.
- 06 August 2019
- Banbury, UK (2 August 2019) – Bristol based Drain Doctor, the UK's largest drain clearance and emergency plumbing franchise business, lent a helping hand for a third time to a newly adapted home in Barnstaple, Devon, for a family to be featured on BBC DIY SOS. Based in Bristol, Drain Doctor attend...
- Drainage industry is the light at the end of the tunnel
- 29 July 2019
- Despite the UK’s economy on the brink of recession, weakened by Brexit uncertainty, Drain Doctor®, one of the UK’s largest drain clearance and emergency plumbing company, is optimistic about the growth of the industry having seen many of its businesses grow by a fifth in the first half of the year. ...
- Drain Doctor® launches new Bristol-focused drainage and plumbing business
- 10 June 2019
- With over ten years of experience in drainage and plumbing in the West Country region, Drain Doctor Plumbing is today launching a new business focused on providing a 24/7 service to homeowners and businesses in and around Bristol. Drain Doctor Bristol, which has a base in Gloucester, is part of ...
- Drain Doctor celebrates 25 years in the North West
- 01 May 2019
- Drain Doctor Plumbing, part of Neighbourly – the world’s largest franchisor of home service brands, is celebrating 25 years in business, with plans to build on its success across the North West. Business owner Kevin Preston began his career at his grandad’s plumbing business in Blackpool and then...
- Neighbourly enjoys bumper start to 2019 with expansion of Drain Doctor franchise
- 21 March 2019
- Neighborly, the world’s largest franchisor of home service brands, has enjoyed a bumper start to 2019 by adding three new franchisees to its Drain Doctor network, bringing the number of locally-owned and operated franchise locations across the UK to 55. Shaun Bartlett, James Light and Will Mel...
- Drain Doctor Newcastle & Sunderland sign Armed Forces Covenant to reinforce its commitment to the United Kingdom’s Armed Forces community
- 18 February 2019
- In recognition of its commitment to help military veterans transition into the workplace, Drain Doctor Newcastle & Sunderland has signed the Armed Forces Covenant to pledge that Armed Forces personnel, veterans, reservists and their families will be treated fairly by the business. Drain Doctor New...
- Former UK soldier brings discipline to new drainage business
- 08 January 2019
- With a background of military discipline and self-control, former soldier Shaun Bartlett is now applying his skillset to launch his first new business venture, a Drain Doctor Plumbing franchise, covering Cardiff and its surrounding area. Prior to the acquisition of his new plumbing and drainage...
- Drain Doctor Anglia to scale plumbing and drainage business across multiple additional territories
- 12 November 2018
- Drainage and plumbing franchise business, Drain Doctor Anglia, has revealed that it will also now cover multiple territories across the UK (North East London, South East London and Kent) as part of its expansion plan to provide a world-class 24/7 plumbing and drainage service to domestic and commerc...
- Drain Doctor Plumbing Anglia signs Armed Forces Covenant to reinforce its commitment to military veterans
- 08 November 2018
- In recognition of its commitment to help military veterans transition into the workplace, Drain Doctor Plumbing Anglia has signed the Armed Forces Covenant to pledge that armed forces personnel, veterans, reservists and their families will be treated fairly by the business. Drain Doctor Plumbing A...
- Dwyer Group expands Drain Doctor franchise nationally with two new owners
- 28 August 2018
- Dwyer Group, one of the world’s largest parent companies of home service brands, has expanded its Drain Doctor franchise locations to 53, with two new franchise owners coming on board – Carl Butterfield and Steve and Myles Lawless. Carl Butterfield took over the management of Drain Doctor Gloucest...
- Despite hopes of a soft Brexit being flushed away, Drain Doctor keeps on growing
- 23 August 2018
- With the fear of a no-deal Brexit and UK businesses living through uncertain economic times, the drainage industry has seemingly not had the same problems growing their businesses, according to Drain Doctor, the UK’s largest full service combined commercial and domestic plumbing organisation. D...
- Dwyer Group brands join forces to support BBC DIY SOS
- 22 August 2018
- North East based Drain Doctor and Bright & Beautiful contributed their drainage and housekeeping services to a newly adapted home in North Shields for a family featured on BBC DIY SOS. The teams from Drain Doctor and Bright & Beautiful attended the Big Reveal on 16thAugust to welcome the well-dese...
- Drain Doctor Portsmouth and Southampton celebrates 24th anniversary
- 13 August 2018
- Plumbing and drainage franchise, Drain Doctor Portsmouth and Southampton, is celebrating 24 years in business this month. To mark the occasion, Drain Doctor, located in Southampton, is offering its loyal customers across Hampshire a special ‘thank you’ discount for any work that is carried out du...
- Walsall Drain Doctor Plumbing wins national 'Drainage Business of the Year 2018' accolade for the fifth time
- 24 July 2018
- Walsall Drain Doctor Plumbing franchise owner, Richard Scandrett, was recently named national 'Drainage Business of the Year 2018' for the fifth time by The Best Of Walsall, a unique gathering hub for the community and great local businesses. Richard Scandrett, a nine year Drain Doctor Plumbing f...
- Drain Doctor assists customers to victory during the World Cup 2018
- 21 June 2018
- With the World Cup 2018 now underway and England one game in, Drain Doctor, the UK's leading full service combined commercial and domestic plumbing and drainage organisation, recently launched a ‘World Cup’ marketing campaign for its network of over 50 franchise locations across the UK. Drain Doct...
- From Perth to Portsmouth for one of Drain Doctor’s shining stars
- 17 April 2018
- Allan’s military skills equip him well for plumbing career Allan Rook joined the Drain Doctor team in 1994, bringing him with him a wealth of experience and expertise from a career that has taken him around the world several times! From his Scottish birthplace, Allan’s family moved to a remote p...
- Richard heads for £1m milestone in the Midlands
- 17 April 2018
- Quality technicians key to business growth and stability Richard Scandrett has run the Drain Doctor Franchise in Birmingham North and Wolverhampton for over eight years and now employs eight team members, servicing over 200 clients. Before joining us in 2010, father of two Richard enjoyed a suc...